Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308282 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 6:01am On Aug 27, 2012
@freddieyankee always rmemba one thing, wen u render help to man, always expect ur reward frm God nd neva frm man cs dey wil always dsappoint. U myt nt knw, despite d dude's ungrateful nature God stil luv him so much dt he snt som1 wit a sincere heart lyk u 2 help him, i'm certain if som1 else had helpd dt guy things wld hv gone bad dt day....thank God u listend 2 d voice dt instructd u 2 help him. U did wel my broda!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kanayogod(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2012
@imperiouxx and co,
many thnks for the responses! Much appreciated. I wil stil go ahead with the spring application. Hope to count on your support in the days to come.
@ferdii
thanks for the response, i tried addin you on fb, no record, you can add me then, kanayogod@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2012
kanayogod: @imperiouxx and co,
many thnks for the responses! Much appreciated. I wil stil go ahead with the spring application. Hope to count on your support in the days to come.
@ferdii
thanks for the response, i tried addin you on fb, no record, you can add me then, kanayogod@yahoo.com

I will.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2012
elektra: Hey guys. How are we? Arrived safe, trying to settle down. Ill need to get at apartment off campus cos dis on campus rates are off the roof. Anyone around university of south florida here? hurricane isaac coming our way so classes for tmrw r cancelled. Woohoo!

Mehn.. That hurricane sh*t is giving us sleepless night... The electricity is gonna be off till weds..... shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elektra(f): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
seedord247:

Mehn.. That hurricane sh*t is giving us sleepless night... The electricity is gonna be off till weds..... shocked

That must really suck. My electricity is still on tho.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by oyewolejos(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
king1_00:

Boss just calm down choose house abeg. I rush go sign agreement of one year, for 300/month [/b]and just today i saw another offer better than where i stay for [b]250. So just calm down dont rush make connect with Nigerians in your school if there are any. Th naija guy wey dey my school just arrived today, he is actuyally an old student but i don sign agreement already.

Email me your number.

lanrypaddy: Hello my pple,

I arrived US on Friday evening and till now I have been struggling to settle down here. Looking for an apartment but all what I have been seeing off campus are just too high. $450/month, is that a good deal for me? My school's International Orientation is tomorrow and I want to move in to any apartment I get that same tomorrow. Please anyone with a better deal at CCSU connecticut should help out.

Where y'all living with dis rock bottom prices? These rents are dirt cheap man !!!
Well from my California eyes they are
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ecalos: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
^^^ Texas probably
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hello everyone,
Can someone kindly please send GRE and TOEFL materials to me. My email is
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
elektra:

That must really suck. My electricity is still on tho.

I'm trying to evacuate after work.. my hood that used to be noisy turns to Aso rock this morning..

The funny part is car rentals are begging pple to rent vehicle... I think this high time i ride the car of my dream..lol shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Jubby(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hi house,
Ma interview was 2dy nd I was told to re-apply cos I hate that word denied.wld post hw d interview went soonest but note the white dude in window 1 his a bad person oh he actually denied everybdy that he came across,be it student,visiting,vacation or what ever.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Jubby(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hi house,
Ma interview was 2dy nd I was told to re-apply cos I hate that word denied. wld post hw d interview went soonest but note the white dude in window 1 his a bad person oh he actually denied everybdy that he came across,be it student,visiting,vacation or what ever.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fittty(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jubby: Hi house,
Ma interview was 2dy nd I was told to re-apply cos I hate that word denied. wld post hw d interview went soonest but note the white dude in window 1 his a bad person oh he actually denied everybdy that he came across,be it student,visiting,vacation or what ever.

Sorry dude. Explain how it went
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
fittty:

Sorry dude. Explain how it went

That was the person that interviewed me. If he is not comfortable seeing us going in and coming out of the US, he should go. May be he is doing the not going in at all. He will be asking u questions and u will be answering and he will be saying Ok, Ok, Ok. I wish not to meet him again next year oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by FEMACKNIG: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sorry about your refusal..The guy on window 1 was really denying people today.. But alot of people were given visa today..But i was interviewed on Window 3 today.. The guys didn't even ask for any document from me angry but it all good sha.. Na too try again... cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
FEMACK NIG: Sorry about your refusal..The guy on window 1 was really denying people today.. But alot of people were given visa today..But i was interviewed on Window 3 today.. The guys didn't even ask for any document from me angry but it all good sha.. Na too try again... cry

F1-Graduate Sch? Congrats!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2012
Freddieyankee: Just wanna share my story abt helping someone I met on here..... Please advice if I had done anything bad cuz I have made up my mind never to help anyone...
I was following this topic and advising few pple who wrote me and to God be the glory out of 3 pple I advised 2 got a visa, one of them arrived on friday (name withheld), he called that he was at JFK airport and that he needed my help, I drove abt 35-40mins to the airport to pick up someone I don't no,never met, took him to my friends place, out of pity say him dey come as student, I carry am buy am food even carry am enter club buy am drinks,made him felt at home,little did I know that this dude was ungrateful. Before I know the guy begin para say him wan go, make i carry am go where him go enter train and this was around after 2am and my people everything wey I do na free oooo, I no collect a dime. Long story short I stayed with this dude till 6am.find him a cheap ass motel around the airport before leaving....nothing pain me for everything wey I do but the fact say the guy dey ungrateful na him pain me pass... So my pple abeg I wan ask una na mistake I do to pick person wey I no before,give am food before carry enter club make him for feel at home...

My dear, only God will fully reward you. He may not know what you've done for him probably because he has a lot on his mind as a newly-arrived person. I come across such people like that constantly and I also come across grateful people too. In life, there will always be the grateful ones who appreciate niceties and those who take niceties for granted, but don't let the ungrateful ones stop you from offering help to someone in need when necessary. Don't be angry at the guy. God bless.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by FEMACKNIG: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
fredii why the congrat nah? my application was denied.. sad sad sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
FEMACK NIG: fredii why the congrat nah? my application was denied.. sad sad sad

I was thinking u got. Am sorry, my dear. They denied me early this month. What visa did u seek?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by FEMACKNIG: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
BUsiness visa (B1) not student..I will book another appointment tomorrow sha...I dont like getting no for an answer..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
FEMACK NIG: BUsiness visa (B1) not student..I will book another appointment tomorrow sha...I dont like getting no for an answer..

me too. I was told u wait another 6months.Although I will go F1 next year.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 12:30am On Aug 28, 2012
@Freddieyankee,

It's painful I know but may be they told him before leaving Nigeria to be conscious of his environment. And must that happened after he enjoyed you??! funny and sad. Na to reach where he's going dey his mind. Just believe you did it as God sent you grin.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:39am On Aug 28, 2012
Jubby: Hi house,

Sorry bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:39am On Aug 28, 2012
FEMACK NIG: Sorry about your refusal..The guy on window 1 was really denying people today.. But alot of people were given visa today..But i was interviewed on Window 3 today.. The guys didn't even ask for any document from me angry but it all good sha.. Na too try again... cry

Sorry bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 2:03am On Aug 28, 2012
GboyegaD:

I dey ooo seriously anticipating lectures to commence. Who dey Houston presently cos I don enter for the weekend. Sorry this is coming so late.
See flexing ooo...see how my guy dey flex...keep it up....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:42am On Aug 28, 2012
I am waiting for the storm. . . . School has been closed till Thursday
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bibigirl07: 4:01am On Aug 28, 2012
biofem2000:
Bibigirl, you're in the wrong thread. This is a student visa related thread. I'll try as best as I can to advise however. You have two options here. Option 1, apply for visiting visa and when you get to the US, go about your private business. You visiting visa allows you to seek medical attention while in the US. I know people in a similar situation and my advise was this option. Option 2 as you said is to get your doctor's letter. In my personal opinion, the consular officer may grant you a visa out of compassion. I also think your doctor must be able to prove that your condition is life threatening and there is no facility in Nigeria that can provide the level of care you need. While I'm not sure of the severity of your case, I cannot say for a fact that infertility count as a severe case except if you have some medical conditions that go with it. I am not a doctor though. I am an engineer; I know nothing about medicine.
I wish you luck and pray that you find favor and all the wonderful things that you desire.

Infact, you ave been so helpful with this info. I used this thread cos I saw how positive minded ‎​Ãήϑ success oriented the contributors are. I have started the process of d second option. Is there a way u can send me ur email so that I can reach you when I have more questions as I proceed on my quest? I wil truly appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
gettin' a US F-1 Visa in GHANA is a lot more easier and hassle-free than NAIJA.. I have tried it bt it involves some procedures sha.. bt wen uve gotten them..VISA = 99.99%.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kaycome: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hello house
Imperioux and others presently in USA i need you guys suggestion. i have gotten an admission to a school in Tulsa to study MBA. i will be staying with my aunty who lives near my school. a friend advice me to learn how to cut hair which i have done here. can i use it to earn some change for myself while studying there. hope it does not violate US law. also how much does it cost you guys to cut hair there?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by biofem2000: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
bibigirl07:

Infact, you ave been so helpful with this info. I used this thread cos I saw how positive minded ‎​Ãήϑ success oriented the contributors are. I have started the process of d second option. Is there a way u can send me ur email so that I can reach you when I have more questions as I proceed on my quest? I wil truly appreciate.
No problem bibigirl. Send the mail to pureamazinggrace@gmail.com. I'll be more than happy to answer your question from an engineering point of view (ha ha ha, you know that never always makes sense to a doctor) or direct you to the right source.
I wish you great success!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
@ imperiouxx and everyone.
Please I need to write the GRE test as soon as possible. Could you please send the practice materials to me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
Evelyn06: @ imperiouxx and everyone.
Please I need to write the GRE test as soon as possible. Could you please send the practice materials to me.
placeofshalom@yahoo.co.uk

U got mail!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
kaycome: Hello house
Imperioux and others presently in USA i need you guys suggestion. i have gotten an admission to a school in Tulsa to study MBA. i will be staying with my aunty who lives near my school. a friend advice me to learn how to cut hair which i have done here. can i use it to earn some change for myself while studying there. hope it does not violate US law. also how much does it cost you guys to cut hair there?
I don't think cutting hair would pose any problem. Some international students cut hair to raise money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.