Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308472 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:07am On Oct 13, 2012
imperiouxx:

lolz grin you still remember that?

Don't worry, you'll still do some in Nov and the final between Dec 3 to 12. And soon, you go get use to it.

Yeah thanks. . . How u dey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2012
Mamacita007: Hello peeps,
I applied for an Msc. for Spring Semester 2013 in the US. I've been in contact with the admissions officer at the school and I'm yet to receive the Admissions letter/I-20. I noticed that most of you wrote TOEFL, but I wrote IELTS. Does anyone think it could raise eyebrows that I didn't write an American exam like TOEFL?

Another thing is that I intend to use my Dad's company account as proof of funding. He has about $7million budgeted for my first year which is above the stipulated amount required for tuition. Has anyone used a company/buisness account before? Please let me know how it went. I'm also considering a transfer of funds to my mum's account which is a personal account, but her account history is not as strong. What do you guys think? Will they require that I present a certificate of incorporation or my fathers' tax papers?

Pls HELP! THANKS IN ADVANCE

My Experience with company account. It has to be well packaged. I used it and God took control. Even no questions were raised about it. Cos, the name on the I-20 is my Uncle's name who happened to be the CEO of the company. So, my Uncle is sponsoring me through his company account. You get that.. Now, a limited liability company that has a board, why will the CEO decided to do that, it calls for packaging.

Packaging:
1. If you are not working in that your father's company, it won't be ideal.You must be working there and go to the embassy with your employment letter.
2. You must get a study leave letter. The company must include some projects they are doing that require some area of expertise and they have envisaged replication of such projects in the future, that's why they need to send you out for knowledge now.
3. You father's letter that will follow the statement must include that the whole board of the company accepted this decision (cos it's limited liability). I have a format for that.

So, let your dad's name be on the I-20. Send the company's bank statement to school but in the school affidavit form, your dad will write his name and sign as sponsor.The school will not care about the name on statement. Father will be written on the I-20.

If this packaging is well done as described above, The following questions will never be raised by the VO;

1. Why is the company sponsoring your education. (employment letter don answer that)
2. What is the relationship of your pursuit with the company's goal (father's letter don answer that and some projects awarded letter)
3. What will you do after your study (study leave don answer that).

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2012
@JIMTOSAM: Can't thank you enough for the detailed response.
... and to all other that responded @Kpoli and co. Many blessings...

By the mighty grace of God, TESTIMONY LOADING... grin
How many people are going for Spring 2013? Has anyone got an acceptance letter yet? I applied for schools in TX. Lets keep in touch. This thread is more than helpful.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mckenziiii: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2012
PLS U GUYZ SHLD ANSWER MY ? HW MANY DAYS DOES IT REQUIRE SCHOOLS TO SEND D FORM I-20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2012
Mamacita007: @JIMTOSAM: Can't thank you enough for the detailed response.
... and to all other that responded @Kpoli and co. Many blessings...

By the mighty grace of God, TESTIMONY LOADING... grin
How many people are going for Spring 2013? Has anyone got an acceptance letter yet? I applied for schools in TX. Lets keep in touch. This thread is more than helpful.

Spring 13 by the grace of God. I'm yet to receive my I-20.Hopefully by the end of the month. I believe that with God our dreams shall not be cut off. Amen!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sagaa: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
Dear fellow Nairalanders, der is a part in the DS-160 form which asks "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa"? let me xplain my case..
I have once been a victim of circumstance when i applied for F-1 visa wif my Naija "P" which had a resident permit on it cos i was living in GHANA then in 2003(but now expired and now changed to an e- passport 2012) for my undergrad studies @the US embassy in GHANA(Accra) and was involved in/accused of presenting a forged WAEC result/certificate...hence i was denied. So,i came bak 2 naija in 2004,had my BSc in one of the UNIVERSITIES,graduated 2008,served NYSC,have 3yrs working exp.in d oil and gas sector,and i hv just been issued my I-20 for MSc. for d Spring semester 2013. Of cuz i nw have a new E-passport and nw bak to d main Question-"Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa"? pls house wat wud be my response to the above? shud i say 'NO' cos i had my interview in GHANA in 2003 and dat the passport is nw expired and changed to an e-Passport or tell the truth(YES)and explain on the interview day when asked by presenting the Original WAEC Certificate ..and even if i want to tell the truth, do i need to explain all that transpired on the space provided in the DS-160 form I wud be having my interview in LAGOS nxt month..i took d GRE,TOEFL,good statement of account.. etc. I am worried it might have an effect on the outcome of my visa interview nxt month.. i donno.. pls reply ASAP ..housemates..
N.B- I took the Biometrics(finger-print)then at the US Embassy in GHANA 2003.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2012
pls house. wat can i present/show or tell the visa officer to prove my ties to NAIJA..??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
sagaa: Dear fellow Nairalanders, der is a part in the DS-160 form which asks "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa"? let me xplain my case..
I have once been a victim of circumstance when i applied for F-1 visa wif my Naija "P" which had a resident permit on it cos i was living in GHANA then in 2003(but now expired and now changed to an e- passport 2012) for my undergrad studies @the US embassy in GHANA(Accra) and was involved in/accused of presenting a forged WAEC result/certificate...hence i was denied. So,i came bak 2 naija in 2004,had my BSc in one of the UNIVERSITIES,graduated 2008,served NYSC,have 3yrs working exp.in d oil and gas sector,and i hv just been issued my I-20 for MSc. for d Spring semester 2013. Of cuz i nw have a new E-passport and nw bak to d main Question-"Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa"? pls house wat wud be my response to the above? shud i say 'NO' cos i had my interview in GHANA in 2003 and dat the passport is nw expired and changed to an e-Passport or tell the truth(YES)and explain on the interview day when asked by presenting the Original WAEC Certificate ..and even if i want to tell the truth, do i need to explain all that transpired on the space provided in the DS-160 form I wud be having my interview in LAGOS nxt month..i took d GRE,TOEFL,good statement of account.. etc. I am worried it might have an effect on the outcome of my visa interview nxt month.. i donno.. pls reply ASAP ..housemates..

But was ur WAEC results faked that time? Say the truth even if ur passport has expired and you have a new one. They have ur info. Like in my case, I was denied B1 last August in lagos and I would like to go for F1 against Ms soon and I will answer Yes that I have been denied visa before and the reason was I have not traveled outside West Africa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
franklynx: pls house. wat can i present/show or tell the visa officer to prove my ties to NAIJA..??

Landed property, shares, siblings and wife.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
ferdiii:

Landed property, shares, siblings and wife.

Also, study leave letter.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
ferdiii:

But was ur WAEC results faked that time? Say the truth even if ur passport has expired and you have a new one. They have ur info. Like in my case, I was denied B1 last August in lagos and I would like to go for F1 against Ms soon and I will answer Yes that I have been denied visa before and the reason was I have not traveled outside West Africa.

You have been denied before in Ghana, that's the truth. If the WAEC result you presented was not fake, kindly take the certificate to WAEC office for clearance letter. They can give you this letter to back your self up.

So, if questions were raised. Tell the VO that you were denied based on a misconception and this has been cleared by WAEC but you didn't reapply for the VISA cos you changed your mind to have a B.Sc in your father's land and consider America for further studies in the future.

But, if it's truly fake, at US embassy pounded yam prepared 20yrs ago still dey hot. I know US embassy do give pardon for some criminal offenses after so many years but I'm not sure if forged documents are included. I will find out.

Anyway, guys let's be careful. I'm saying this not because of this situation. But, always remember America is not a solution to all our problems.A lizard in Nigeria cannot turn to lion in USA.So, let's remove desperacy in our approach and be relevant in Nigeria. Can Pastor Adeboye be denied US VISA? Can PSQUARE be denied US VISA? Even my pastor in Naija is not really popular (relevant in his area of calling) but no embassy ever try it with him. It means level of relevance.Many naija guys dey suffer in America. I came here and I discovered everything here was over hyped by Naija at home. Please, I don't scare people. USA is still a land that can make your dream come through faster cos of facilities but don't be desperate but be highly determined in your VISA approach. Cos, someday you will make that money, you will get that education to highest level, you will be wealthy but your history is intact. You may decide to come home and contest for a position in Nigeria, your opponent will surely bring your past out. Or you return to lecture in a University in Nigeria and you are being consider for VC position, somebody will bring out your past.

Let's be mindful of what matters at end in the beginning (Reinhard Bonnkee)....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
jimtosam:

My Experience with company account. It has to be well packaged. I used it and God took control. Even no questions were raised about it. Cos, the name on the I-20 is my Uncle's name who happened to be the CEO of the company. So, my Uncle is sponsoring me through his company account. You get that.. Now, a limited liability company that has a board, why will the CEO decided to do that, it calls for packaging.

Packaging:
1. If you are not working in that your father's company, it won't be ideal.You must be working there and go to the embassy with your employment letter.
2. You must get a study leave letter. The company must include some projects they are doing that require some area of expertise and they have envisaged replication of such projects in the future, that's why they need to send you out for knowledge now.
3. You father's letter that will follow the statement must include that the whole board of the company accepted this decision (cos it's limited liability). I have a format for that.

So, let your dad's name be on the I-20. Send the company's bank statement to school but in the school affidavit form, your dad will write his name and sign as sponsor.The school will not care about the name on statement. Father will be written on the I-20.

If this packaging is well done as described above, The following questions will never be raised by the VO;

1. Why is the company sponsoring your education. (employment letter don answer that)
2. What is the relationship of your pursuit with the company's goal (father's letter don answer that and some projects awarded letter)
3. What will you do after your study (study leave don answer that).

Thanks.

Must u ppl always look for format The simple truth works better, all these bulky ?s u wud be generating when the cash in her mother's account would shut all these ?s up. . . . Plus if she is going for undergrad nko wey just finish secondary skool nko
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
kpolli:

Must u ppl always look for format The simple truth works better, all these bulky ?s u wud be generating when the cash in her mother's account would shut all these ?s up. . . . Plus if she is going for undergrad nko wey just finish secondary skool nko

Hey bros, format does not mean fake. Have you not gone for a recommendation from your lecturer in the University and your oga said he's not use to writing it that you should go get him a guide (format). Likewise if a company has never issued a type of letter before, format from you can guide them. They won't copy the format but it serves as a guide.

So, when we say format in Nairaland, we don't mean fake.

According to Encyclopedia; the format is the structure, or layout, of an item.
Format is not really the content.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
franklynx: pls house. wat can i present/show or tell the visa officer to prove my ties to NAIJA..??

Proof that u still family members in Naija
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
sagaa: Dear fellow Nairalanders, der is a part in the DS-160 form which asks "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa"? let me xplain my case..

Just say the truth, and summarize ur reason. . . . Just say Incomplete documents or something
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2012
jimtosam:

You have been denied before in Ghana, that's the truth. If the WAEC result you presented was not fake, kindly take the certificate to WAEC office for clearance letter. They can give you this letter to back your self up.

So, if questions were raised. Tell the VO that you were denied based on a misconception and this has been cleared by WAEC but you didn't reapply for the VISA cos you changed your mind to have a B.Sc in your father's land and consider America for further studies in the future.

But, if it's truly fake, at US embassy pounded yam prepared 20yrs ago still dey hot. I know US embassy do give pardon for some criminal offenses after so many years but I'm not sure if forged documents are included. I will find out.

Anyway, guys let's be careful. I'm saying this not because of this situation. But, always remember America is not a solution to all our problems.A lizard in Nigeria cannot turn to lion in USA.So, let's remove desperacy in our approach and be relevant in Nigeria. Can Pastor Adeboye be denied US VISA? Can PSQUARE be denied US VISA? Even my pastor in Naija is not really popular (relevant in his area of calling) but no embassy ever try it with him. It means level of relevance.Many naija guys dey suffer in America. I came here and I discovered everything here was over hyped by Naija at home. Please, I don't scare people. USA is still a land that can make your dream come through faster cos of facilities but don't be desperate but be highly determined in your VISA approach. Cos, someday you will make that money, you will get that education to highest level, you will be wealthy but your history is intact. You may decide to come home and contest for a position in Nigeria, your opponent will surely bring your past out. Or you return to lecture in a University in Nigeria and you are being consider for VC position, somebody will bring out your past.

Yeah..you make sense but everyone must not be a celeb or not-too-known pastor...we are in a kinda ecosystem.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
ferdiii:

Yeah..you make sense but everyone must not be a celeb or not-too-known pastor...we are in a kinda ecosystem.

Then be relevant in your area of calling. Every component of an ecosystem is relevant. Are we going to say those little animals that decompose our waste are not relevant. Let them stop working and see problem for human being.

Even Seun of nairaland is highly relevant. I remembered how many youths in a program were struggling to meet him but unfortunately he didn't show up. Seun is a shy guy.Can't really face crowd but pulling crowds online..

late Otunba ghadafi was relevant about Shit.
etc

So not about celebs or pastors. Take your niche and work on it till you are relevant.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
ferdiii:

Not a reason not to be honest. . . . Am sure P square till they could afford it b4 they applied for visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jaskinbo: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2012
Hello my people in the house, i am new to this thread, i want info about school admissions in the state, i want to go for my MS in Agribusiness, i want a universities that have tuition waiver and also grant GA. Pls help me out !!![/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
My pple, it's quite sometimes now. Just a bit tire of reading for my tomorrow's exam when I remember I need to check back @ NL.
Well, so far as for me d jorni has not being easy but I dey pull am as a Naija boi. grin grin
For you guys @ home planning 2 g̲̅ø̲̣̣̥ 4 interview, I pray 4ur success ooo but all d same coming 2 d US is another battle You have 2 be well prepared 4, D̶̲̥̅̊âŧ'š M̶̲̥̅Ɣ advice 4u...I pray God help us all as I'm still struggling 2 get M̶̲̥̅Ɣ foots on da ground here in da state.
Also, I will advice You that wen You are coming bring along your blackberry phone or anyone especially for those of you who like †̥ keep in touch ωΐт̃ђ your friends in Naija on 2go or watsapp like I'm doing here ωΐт̃ђ M̶̲̥̅Ɣ naija pin.
For You guys going for spring interview, M̶̲̥̅Ɣ first advice Ȋ̝̊̅§ dat, put God first and now follow d̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊$ trend a lot of useful info for You here and if You need help, M̶̲̥̅Ɣ ogas are here 2 do so...like oga imperioux, Bigfrancis, GboyegaD, Ferdii †̥ mention but few..I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ hail una... grin cheesy
So far from M̶̲̥̅Ɣ experience here in Connecticut, d̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊$ place Ȋ̝̊̅§ not where a new comer can come unless Ʊ already establish.. :
Well 2 d gurus in da ous, I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ consider moving out of this state asap to somewr like minnessota I think I get some good pple there. I contacted quite numbers of schools but I think this coming spring admission Ȋ̝̊̅§ out of it. I was told I need 2 sit for GRE as a transfer std and get M̶̲̥̅Ɣ NAija transcript evaluated by WES which I didn't do b4 I gained admission here. Anybody ωΐт̃ђ useful info especially in other 2 meet up ωΐт̃ђ spring transfer †̥ Minnesota 4 masters in Biology. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ wait 4 Ʊ guys response. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
imperiouxx:

Lagos and Abuja embassy only

I am forced to laugh at this. No blame the guy jor, you think say e easy ni? I don't know why people usually have fears but the truth is you can't rule that out of humans.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
mckenziiii: PLS U GUYZ SHLD ANSWER MY ? HW MANY DAYS DOES IT REQUIRE SCHOOLS TO SEND D FORM I-20

It varies from school to school and only the International Admissions office of your school can respond to you on this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
jimtosam:

At the bolded yes because I once heard it happened when my friend went for his interview. Although, we wouldn't call it outright denial however, they did not re-issue him a new one because the old visa sticker is still valid.
That said, I do not think this thread is to tell people what choice to make as to whether come to the US or stay back in Nigeria as it is their personal choice for which they must have counted their cost. I support your argument for honesty because, your integrity if soiled may never be redeemable as such, there is no need for desperation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
jaskinbo: Hello my people in the house, i am new to this thread, i want info about school admissions in the state, i want to go for my MS in Agribusiness, i want a universities that have tuition waiver and also grant GA. Pls help me out !!![/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

Why not take your time to search schools that have your program and check what conditions would grant you the waiver you desire.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2012
GboyegaD:

Why not take your time to search schools that have your program and check what conditions would grant you the waiver you desire.
]

Jaskinbo, kindly take time to study this thread. Along the line, you will read discussions about some schools. There is no school in USA that guarantee GA and there is no school is US that does not have GA...

Please, study this thread from part1.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by lanrypaddy: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
lanrypaddy: My pple, it's quite sometimes now. Just a bit tire of reading for my tomorrow's exam when I remember I need to check back @ NL.
Well, so far as for me d jorni has not being easy but I dey pull am as a Naija boi. grin grin
For you guys @ home planning 2 g̲̅ø̲̣̣̥ 4 interview, I pray 4ur success ooo but all d same coming 2 d US is another battle You have 2 be well prepared 4, D̶̲̥̅̊âŧ'š M̶̲̥̅Ɣ advice 4u...I pray God help us all as I'm still struggling 2 get M̶̲̥̅Ɣ foots on da ground here in da state.
Also, I will advice You that wen You are coming bring along your blackberry phone or anyone especially for those of you who like †̥ keep in touch ωΐт̃ђ your friends in Naija on 2go or watsapp like I'm doing here ωΐт̃ђ M̶̲̥̅Ɣ naija pin.
For You guys going for spring interview, M̶̲̥̅Ɣ first advice Ȋ̝̊̅§ dat, put God first and now follow d̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊$ trend a lot of useful info for You here and if You need help, M̶̲̥̅Ɣ ogas are here 2 do so...like oga imperioux, Bigfrancis, GboyegaD, Ferdii †̥ mention but few..I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ hail una... grin cheesy
So far from M̶̲̥̅Ɣ experience here in Connecticut, d̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊$ place Ȋ̝̊̅§ not where a new comer can come unless Ʊ already establish.. :
Well 2 d gurus in da ous, I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ consider moving out of this state asap to somewr like minnessota I think I get some good pple there. I contacted quite numbers of schools but I think this coming spring admission Ȋ̝̊̅§ out of it. I was told I need 2 sit for GRE as a transfer std and get M̶̲̥̅Ɣ NAija transcript evaluated by WES which I didn't do b4 I gained admission here. Anybody ωΐт̃ђ useful info especially in other 2 meet up ωΐт̃ђ spring transfer †̥ Minnesota 4 masters in Biology. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ wait 4 Ʊ guys response. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣.

Anybody in d ous to reply me? Abi presentations, articles and other assignments don occupy you guyz ni? grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
Thanks guys, jaskinbo is my old undergraduate mate, he just registered here. Hope he will take those advises and work towards equipping himself with his hidden talent. Though he just started reading the thread and preparing for fall 2013.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:21am On Oct 15, 2012
jaskinbo: Hello my people in the house, i am new to this thread, i want info about school admissions in the state, i want to go for my MS in Agribusiness, i want a universities that have tuition waiver and also grant GA. Pls help me out !!![/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

Olabisi Onabanjo University

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2012
Is anyone aware of any place I can send International fax in Lagos? Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2012
Mamacita007: Is anyone aware of any place I can send International fax in Lagos? Thanks.

I can't remember the location vividly. But, some business centers around Ikeja, Under bridge (awolowo glass house) get fax machine.Somebody has faxed before in that area.Just explore that area to Opebi Allen.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by worry359(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2012
lanrypaddy:

Anybody in d ous to reply me? Abi presentations, articles and other assignments don occupy you guyz ni? grin cheesy

Nobody replies because no one can read your silly characters.
Grow up from 5yr old child and repeat question in proper letters.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2012
lanrypaddy:

I could say, you started a bit late but all depends on the school. WES can take another 3 weeks. From Naija University to here and you know our system in Nigeria .If this is your first semester, you don't have many schools options for transfer because you have no grade. Though, some schools give pending admission till d result is out in December.

If your major reason is cost of living, I would advise you get composed at Connecticut for 2 semesters and solidly plan for the trf during summer. Even, you can travel to the school you want to trf to, check hw things dey go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.