Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Goldie Apologises To Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Apologises To Nigerians (25983 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by somilk: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
Absolutely nonsence.. I spit on dat, u av no dignity,no self esteem wotsoever just like a dog, ur nothing but a disgrace. appologises not accepted. Goldie u are a fool.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
chemberlin: What pains me more about this prezzo is that he says girls love her ladies adore her and it finally worked on my foolish and good for notin celebrity that have no respect for her self and her country men...am just too feeling bad cos instead of her to say she is sorry for her low self esteem so we can accept her back she is now saying she went there to act as susan, why nt act like kuti and others that went there for the money, or is lady may, talia and others nt in dat same house...Goldie you must be s.t.u.p.i.d

kenya or where the guy come from sef , yepa i don die ooo , make she no go studio go bring any yeye song ooo or else na she and prezzzo go buy am

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ortopazz(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
onatisi: hear the fool "I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust "
i wonder how they did the selection sef that made her qualify ,

I said thz b4 it was a strategy to promote kennis musik, but from what am seeing it backfired, atleast on tha brighter side her music was exposed, buh her stoopidity even more.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by chemberlin(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ms.AfroZest:
Oh puuleassee!! You people should give her a break. I am not happy she went there and messed up. But some of you insulting her are not any better especially the ladies. It is clear that she is someone that can't control her emotions and know where to draw line. She was not our best but hell she was also not the worst, what will you people have said if she had being intimate with prezzo, like that other female house mate. We should learn to tolerate people.
I will prefer given respect to stupid avereage nija pickin than to Goldie...she was intimate cos I heard her tellling prezzo that she can't wait to see their babies when they leave the house....why is she lieing? If you care to confirm watch the scene after prezzo had a fight with alex becos of the good for notin girl...she is as dump as her record lebel
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
i just hope and pray that all her friends and family members are reading all this and they should tell her she is the second disappointment i have had this year after lawangate stuffing money in his cap that one na ole criminal , this one na complete irrevocable undeniable untouchable fool in fact i don't know what else to say, English don finish from my dictionary,

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by coolzeal(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
There's nothing wrong with her for loving Prezzo, she's human and she has the right to do whatever pleases her; Tho am not a fan of hers but really the way she lives her life does not rep Nigerian women so some of you need stop hating on her and get a life.... period.

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ortopazz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
mehn i tire 4 her o!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by somilk: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
Absolutely nonsense.. I spit on dat, u have no dignity ,no self esteem wotsoever just like a dog, ur nothing but a disgrace. apologises accepted!Goldie u are a fool!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
chemberlin: I will prefer given respect to stupid avereage nija pickin than to Goldie...she was intimate cos I heard her tellling prezzo that she can't wait to see their babies when they leave the house....why is she lieing? If you care to confirm watch the scene after prezzo had a fight with alex becos of the good for notin girl...she is as dump as her record lebel

wait wait wait tell me you mean she said "she can't wait to see their babies when they leave the house"?in fact no controversy she get mental problem, why she come dey cry ?abi dat kenya guy use juju for am ? becos this sounds very very stupid was she looking for an husband there or what?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by chemberlin(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
onatisi:

kenya or where the guy come from sef , yepa i don die ooo , make she no go studio go bring any yeye song ooo or else na she and prezzzo go buy am
my broda na kenya the razor blade face come from...but our goldie stupid ooo abi u knw sabi wetin I dey talk
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by eherbal(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
i'm very sorry,but i never liked that gurl.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
chemberlin: my broda na kenya the razor blade face come from...but our goldie stupid ooo abi u knw sabi wetin I dey talk
i am so angry and annoyed , i dont even know what to say now she is trying to play the sympathy card by saying she was betrayed .ode , mugu , maga , mumu in fact i dont knw what to say sef
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
chemberlin: my broda na kenya the razor blade face come from...but our goldie stupid ooo abi u knw sabi wetin I dey talk
in fact who organize that press conference? waste of money and time , better to listening to patience dame throwing her scud missiles than listening to that golide or wettin be her name sef ?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by MsAfroZest(f): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
floriana:

Thunder fire your keyboard. How dare you preach understanding at this difficult time when we need great fortitude to bear our loss. Thunder fire any keyboard that defends 'Woodie' too.

My friend Shut your trap jare!! Oya go and chop stone naa since madam Goldie did not act to your expectation in the BBA house. Ara gba kwa gi!! If u like lament from now till thy kingdom comes, she is out of the house. So save your energy for something more productive.

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by chemberlin(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
coolzeal: There's nothing wrong with her for loving Prezzo, she's human and she has the right to do whatever pleases her; Tho am not a fan of hers but really the way she lives her life does not rep Nigerian women so some of you need stop hating on her and get a life.... period.
you are a fool...why would u have to come here and comment ...
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
Abeg cut her some slack jare....There's absolutely no crime falling in love...Maybe she was jst tripping for the wrong guy....And this has nuffin to do with her music....haba u dnt av to live ur work naaa...That is why it's called SHOWbiz...It's a show....She jst acted human. Is that a crime. And we also had info abt the prezzo guy that she didn't....But all in all...neva fall for someone in a reality show...It's reality but still a SHOW.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
chemberlin: you are a fool...why would u have to come here and comment ...
i wonder oo , pls ask am , the thing he come talk sef no match each other
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Fishoy(f): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
ortopazz:

patience for kill us na, b4 everybody for house for be widows!
did u mean widowers 'quote patience'
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ortopazz(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=onatisi][/quote]

patience describes goldie well with one word, 'widow' she's lost prezzo most def, and it will take a good track b4 she get Nigerians back.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by coolzeal(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
chemberlin: you are a fool...why would u have to come here and comment ...

which one be your own na, is it necessary for you to comment if you don't like my contribution.. Na by force. ode.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ortopazz(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
Fishoy:
did u mean widowers 'quote patience'

oga na u sabi o!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Heymus(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
klax: Goldie! Goldie!! Goldie!!! How many time do I call you?? May God punish you say Amen>

You are simply mad and a full time bitch slot for embarrassing Nigeria in a show that you are never the first girl to go their for disgracing us and make Nja babe look cheap may God punish you.

Just keep shut your smelling shameless cheapy mouth and go to h e l l. You are simply worst than a prostitute, she goat.

Moderator remove this nonsense from front page plz she is annoying me so much. One stupid Kenya slow poke handling you like a bloody slot and you are talking Goldie I say may God punish you one more time. Ode(fool) Ewu(Goat) Anufia,Ashawo, sharamuta, stupid, i d i o t oloshi omo, animal.
nhmmm!! Is dat not too much?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
12 inches!:
Abeg cut her some slack jare....There's absolutely no crime falling in love...Maybe she was jst tripping for the wrong guy....And this has nuffin to do with her music....haba u dnt av to live ur work naaa...That is why it's called SHOWbiz...It's a show....She jst acted human. Is that a crime. And we also had info abt the prezzo guy that she didn't....But all in all...neva fall for someone in a reality show...It's reality but still a SHOW.
u started ur post foolishly but ended up smart and intelligently , no be insult oo just fact
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by chemberlin(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
coolzeal:

which one be your own na, is it necessary for you to comment if you don't like my contribution.. Na by force. ode.
u see ur life? I just try to make u understand say u no evennn suppose to comment for here at all...if u no want make ur keyboard blow as my padi don talk b4
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by sarutobie(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
Why were nigerians not this hateful when 2 guys representing nigeria chickened out with some lame excuse?..if they were around,at least the odds would have been higher for nigeria..no?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by omenziate(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
See some naija babes dey hyperventilate like say worse boys no dey straff dem and guys wey dey broke pass Prezzo and less presentable and ill-mannered dey here too. Naija and hypocrisy. Omo, yewande (goldie) don rep her own, fill next year form and rep naija. Though d whole show na nonsense to me sha. And d babe is from Ekiti for dose of una wey wan know.

5 Likes

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by coolzeal(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
chemberlin: u see ur life? I just try to make u understand say u no evennn suppose to comment for here at all...if u no want make ur keyboard blow as my padi don talk b4

This is a public forum and i reserve the right to comment, whether you like it or not..
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
sarutobie: Why were nigerians not this hateful when 2 guys representing nigeria chickened out with some lame excuse?..if they were around,at least the odds would have been higher for nigeria..no?
lame excuse doesnt mean stupid and foolish attitude, there is a difference , the issue here is her conduct in the game and i repeat in the game ,it is all a game why go there and start behaving as if you are love starved
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
omenziate: See some naija babes dey hyperventilate like say worse boys no dey straff dem and guys wey dey broke pass Prezzo and less presentable and ill-mannered dey here too. Naija and hypocrisy. Omo, yewande (goldie) don rep her own, fill next year form and rep naija. Though d whole show na nonsense to me sha. And d babe is from Ekiti for dose of una wey wan know.

MOGBE YEEEPAAAA!!!!! SHE DISGRACE MY PEOPLE , HABA SHE IS THE BEEEEEESSSSST OLODO IN THE WORLD
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by SisiKill1: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
Wait. . . I am confused oh. According to Nigerian guys, the typical Naija girl will always go for Money at the expense of Love.

From what I have read about this Goldie issue, she put love before money. . . soooo why is she being lambasted??!!

You see why girls should not try to live according to these guys' rules and opinions? You'll just go crazy trying to keep up. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
Whats wrong wit all dese haters. All ya should go n get a life. Goldie, u nid not 2 apologize. Welcom home Goldie. They should go hug transforma or go hell. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
onatisi:
u started ur post foolishly but ended up smart and intelligently , no be insult oo just fact
U started ur comment foolishly and still ended it very foolishly...How DUMB...what a shame...Shame on ur pple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo / Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Stares In "Sleeved", Her First Lead Movie Role (Pictured) / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.