Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Goldie Apologises To Nigerians - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Apologises To Nigerians (25981 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Wait. . . I am confused oh. According to Nigerian guys, the typical Naija girl will always go for Money at the expense of Love.

From what I have read about this Goldie issue, she put love before money. . . soooo why is she being lambasted??!!

You see why girls should not try to live according to these guys' rules? You'll just go crazy trying to keep up. cheesy cheesy
there was a prize money and it was a game not a love game, it is like going for boxing fight and start kissing ur opponent as long as u are in that house all the things u should do the ultimate prize is what should be on ur mind , and u should remember that worldwide ppl are watching all ur actions , if u are defending her here she is not she has advisers and they must have told her where she went wrong that IS WHY SHE HERSELF IS APOLOGIZING so dont make a defense for her she knows she bleeped up real bad , would you have gone there and start romancing a man knowing ppl and ur family are all watching u at home , if everyone in that bba house game are mad does that mean that she too should be crazy ?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Temmmytayooo: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
Abeg mak dis gud for only (Kenya fine boy )shut up her stinking mouth. Yoruba adage says, eni tan roni ni se la n beru, ki se eni ta ma je fun. U fail all ur followers. Otondo grin
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ocyno2001: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
Soflex: I've heard: you've made enough money, u only entered d game in search of your life partner whom you couldn't find in Nigeria. Come to think of it, you should be in kenya (abi, where d prince charming dey stay sef?) waiting for Prezzo to return as an emotional being that you are, instead coming home to explain yourself to most of these your bros that wont understand even if u book d whole advertising slots left in NTA for d rest of d year to tell them how you fell for d supposedly intelligent guy.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ocyno2001: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
onatisi:
there was a prize money and it was a game not a love game, it is like going for boxing fight and start kissing ur opponent as long as u are in that house all the things u should do the ultimate prize is what should be on ur mind , and u should remember that worldwide ppl are watching all ur actions , if u are defending her here she is not she has advisers and they must have told her where she went wrong that IS WHY SHE HERSELF IS APOLOGIZING so dont make a defense for her she knows she bleeped up real bad , would you have gone there and start romancing a man knowing ppl and ur family are all watching u at home , if everyone in that bba house game are mad does that mean that she too should be crazy ?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by SisiKill1: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
onatisi:
Baba Goldie. . . Is that. . . Is that you?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
she didn't even go there to win , then she said she didnt know what the game was all about, why enter a game when u dont know the rules ?she has no case she is a disgrace. prezzo is smart he knows what he has to do to win and that was getting a dumb liability off his back that is the way of life no friend no foe , no permanent friends just permanent interest

I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust - Goldie Cries
« posted : July 19, 2012, 10:59:22 PM (yesterday at 10:59 PM) »
So Goldie and her sorry crying ass flew back into the country last NIGHT, and her able boss, Keke Ogbunge has quickly organized a press conference for her, where she poured out her heart to all those who cared to listen:
When asked if her 'love' for Prezzo was real or a strategy to win, the singer replied:
"It wasn't a strategy to win. I saw Prezzo as a calm, very intelligent and easy going person. Viewers have the option of seeing about 50 cameras at a time but I have just two eyes and two ears and only believe in what I saw. You had the opportunity of knowing him more than I did."
On how she felt when she realized that Prezzo had nominated her for eviction/ played her. Her answer when you continue...
"I didn't know much or watched Big Brother very much before I got there due to my busy schedule as an Artiste. So, I never suspected that Prezzo played me because he cared for me in the House and when I say you are my friend, I will trust you wholeheartedly. But when I came out of the House and realised that he had played me, I was a bit sad. Knowing that he was in the house to play a game, I became relaxed".
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by dasparrow: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
Move on with your bitter, pathetic lives and leave goldie alone. Boko haram is busy ravishing our nation and all you confused people can do is get upset because of a mere game. Talk about misplaced priorities and then we wonder why Nigeria is in the sorry state it is today!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by SisiKill1: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
dasparrow: Move on with your bitter, pathetic lives and leave goldie alone. Boko haram is busy ravishing our nation and all you confused people can do is get upset because of a mere game. Talk about misplaced priorities and then we wonder why Nigeria is in the sorry state it is today!
God Bless you!

With the way some people are getting all worked up over the matter. . . I had to go read up on the rules to see if the money Goldie coulda won will be used build a hospital, fix roads, build schools or something.

Can you imagine how my confusion compounded when I read twas for her personal pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by envee(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
The game gives two rewards: Money and fame.
If you get both (as the winner), good for you. But if you don't get the money, you've got your fame to use "wisely" and convert it into a money making deal. Its a win-win situation.

Hate or love Goldie, she's more popular in Africa now and will be making more money.

If falling in love with a nutty dude was her crime that made y'all get so verbally violent on her, I'll call it hypocrisy at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by stupor(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hm
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by invectives(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
so goldie no gat boyfriend b4 ni?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by nikky341: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
most of u hater didnt watch d show and are judging her 4rm hearsay, 4 me am proud of her she rep us well, she showed dat 9ja people are also classy. as 4 winning d money if u watched d show u will kno dat she was dere 2 expand her fan base and also network it was only.
all dis falling hand i no understand it happens yes 2 9ja men and women tongue
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by noiseless: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
Asante Prezzo, karibu jaribu! On a seriouse note, which one of those in the pictures is goldie and which one is prezzo? because the person with no hair appears to have boobs,lol!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by nikky341: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
envee:

If you get both (as the winner), good for you. But if you don't get the money, you've got your fame to use "wisely" and convert it into a money making deal. Its a win-win situation.

Hate or love Goldie, she's more popular in Africa now and will be making more money.

If falling in love with a nutty dude was her crime that made y'all get so verbally violent on her, I'll call it hypocrisy at its peak.
thk u, most of dis haters are not her fans dont go 4 her concerts and have not bought her music b4 so no loss.
if kenis music make good use of dis exposure then her stay would have been worthwhile.
hope she just stops apologising

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by dominique(f): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
abeg nairalanders free her. at least the exposure she got from the show has boosted her popularity accross the continent. if she doesnt get gigs here in naija for the time being, she'll get in other countries. she should just keep a low profile for now and work on her self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by noiseless: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
Or does goldie fancy women as well? lol!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Cleanman(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
apologies my black a.r.s.e
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Onyemola: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
tope3x: e no go better for her

Hmmm! You sound like a Todler with wet diaper. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by RuuDie(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
envee:

For that last part, I fit dash you my salary. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by ijane007: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Why are all these stupid men comparing goldie with the average nig woman, if u believe she "f"ed up at BBA, why don't u attack her for herself, y do u ve to generalize it, isn't that shallow? I bet that's coming frm a shallow broke ass broda who s lookin for a woman to depend on, that which by the way is the thing for the average nig man
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Nonybb: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
The girl became the worst thing to happen to this beloved country. I cant believe it. Who choose her for this competition
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
Who the heck is goldie How come i have never heard of her??
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by RuuDie(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
omenziate: See some naija babes dey hyperventilate like say worse boys no dey straff dem and guys wey dey broke pass Prezzo and less presentable and ill-mannered dey here too. Naija and hypocrisy. Omo, yewande (goldie) don rep her own, fill next year form and rep naija. Though d whole show na nonsense to me sha. And d babe is from Ekiti for dose of una wey wan know.

Guy. we need siddon make I man'ya you pieces for dis your comment.

I don talk am before sey all dis gals wey dey yab Goldie, na jus' small difference. Some of dem na Tv dem dey watch but still dey 'trip' for the guys dem wen dey inside the BBA house. . .so wetin we feel sey go kon happen if dem come allow dem enter the house proper!?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
awww poor Goldie lots of love babe kiss

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by tpia5: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
See some naija babes dey hyperventilate like say worse boys no dey straff dem and guys wey dey broke pass Prezzo and less presentable and ill-mannered dey here too

so you know the guy is

1. broke

2. not presentable

3. ill mannered

not even one of the above, but a [size=16pt]triple combo[/size] !!!!!

God will help nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if for say the guy dey broke- you still sabi fit manage am like that. If na not presentable, sebi na to buy am comb and bring water for bath. If na to choose ill manners then you fit say you go endure.

But when na minimum of three and maximum of lord knows what, how you go do am?

abeg help me out here!!!!!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by pendo89(f): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
noiseless: Asante Prezzo, karibu jaribu! On a seriouse note, which one of those in the pictures is goldie and which one is prezzo? because the person with no hair appears to have boobs,lol!

lemmie translate that 4 u.
[b]Thank u prezzo,welcome try'[/b]it doesn't make sense.

Why not let the girl be?? Why do people say she embarrased nigerians? cz she was thick to know game?
Is goldie truly the face of nigeria? I don't think so.Neither is prezzo the face of kenya.They are there representing themselves.
You can't judge a whole country based on a single individual in BBA house of all places.
BBA is the wrong place to judge a country. Gosh!

I think africans take BBA too seriously. It's not like its going to put bread on my table,increase jobs if prezzo or goldie wins.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by tpia5: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
nigeria needs to not be in that show ASAP.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by SisiKill1: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
tpia@:

so you know the guy is

1. broke

2. not presentable

3. ill mannered

not even one of the above, but a [size=16pt]triple combo[/size] !!!!!

God will help nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if for say the guy dey broke- you still sabi fit manage am like that. If na not presentable, sebi na to buy am comb and bring water for bath. If na to choose ill manners then you fit say you go endure.

But when na minimum of three and maximum of lord knows what, how you go do am?

abeg help me out here!!!!!
Bwahahahahahaha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by LYNDDY(f): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
invectives: so goldie no gat boyfriend b4 ni?

9ja guys no fine reach for her side..
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by kq(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
ok so in the history of BBA Nigeria has had

Bayo - begging for love on live TV.
Ofunneka - fingered on live TV.
Goldie - played on live TV.
(please correct me on the above if i am wrong)
I would say that is the stuff reality TV is made of suckers and pussies. Anywayz she don do her own who is next?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by logo77: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
She fall our hands no bi small...... but BBA game is not an easy experience o.I think Nigerians should accept her apology.(It is human to err and it is divine to forgive)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Edo Attire / Video Of Celebrities Reacting To The TeeBillz And Tiwa Savage Marriage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.