Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Goldie Apologises To Nigerians - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Apologises To Nigerians (25982 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 5:42am On Jul 22, 2012
"I didn't know much or watched Big Brother very much
before I got there due to my busy schedule as an Artiste. So, I never suspected that Prezzo played me because he
cared for me in the House and when I say you are my
friend, I will trust you wholeheartedly. But when I came
out of the House and realised that he had played me, I
was a bit sad. Knowing that he was in the house to play a
game, I became relaxed".
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by mormodica(m): 5:43am On Jul 22, 2012
Nawa oooo! PPle don't have the minds of their own.they can't even think before joinin the bandwagon. Agggghhhhhh!!!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 5:48am On Jul 22, 2012
Quote It wasn't a strategy to win. I saw Prezzo as a calm, very
intelligent and easy going person. Viewers have the
option of seeing about 50 cameras at a time but I have
just two eyes and two ears and only believe in what I saw.
You had the opportunity of knowing him more than I did.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by SirWaybijo(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2012
kulyie: What is paining me about dis whole tin in her matter is dat she has given other guys in and out off bba a wrong impression of who nigerian ladies really are.she made us appear cheap and sluttish,and some silly guys on nl were sayin goldie (bororo) is a reflection of d typical naija girl.d annoying part of it is dat she wont stop talkin.dis afternoon sef she went to adress an interview on wazobia fm.chai,dat girl is so annoying. No self respect plus she talks too much.i wish i was her elder sister.if i know d day shes comin ill give her a hard resoundin slap from d door.i wont even welcome her with a hug n all.tramp! Mshewwwww
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Parnassuss(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2012
parryon: Yeah right Goldie!!! Every other person in the house including prezzo went to the house to play a game except you. Kindly stop compounding your dumbness please because even an idiot knows BBA is a GAME. You should have told us you were looking for love then we wouldn't have bothered allowing you to go....we would have simply sent someone ready to play the game and bring the cash home.

JUST STOP TALKING....okay?

U poor hater. grin

What's all the fuss about, she liked a guy and said guy played her, where did she go wrong here.? Well una way carry BBA as PPA please feel free to loose sleep over it, I'll cover for y'all there.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Remii(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2012
Nonybb: The girl became the worst thing to happen to this beloved country. I cant believe it. Who choose her for this competition

Are you kidding. Weeping Goldie is worse than Dana crash or Subsidy scam or Bh? . FYI, I was in Tanzania weeks ago, nobody asked me of Goldie but Nollywood actors, Dangote, BH and our footballers.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by 2sexy(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2012
Eve100000:

My sister you've said it all!!!
na wa o. I didn't even watch any of BBA but after reading the OP, Goldie 4k up big time. Lol! Typical desperation for looking husband lol. Na wa o o o. Kai! If na me, me wey like money pass toto sef, i go for the money. It's business any day 4me
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by pendo89(f): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2012
panams: Goldie why are u still talking this way? Being over emotional in a game? I'm speechless. Know that love itself is a game. How can u say u were Goldie in Susan @ d house? Do u hv several bodies? How could u allow Kenyan, Prezzo to deceive u? He's still married, so stop believing he's left his wife. Remember also that majority of Kenyans are HIV positive, so stay clear from Prezzo to avoided any eventuality. Kindly repackage urself,n control ur hyper emotions.

I repeat again this is what IGNORANCE does. Seriously I can't believe people are this ignorant.It shocks me.

Tell me Panams.How does it feel like to hear people label all nigerians as scammers and drug lords?
How does it feel like to be denied visa on that basis? Hurts doesn't it??
Am telling you that is what what is out there to the world. But I have nigerian friends who don't shoot drugs or scam people.
Your mentality needs a serious upgrade because I know a different Africa and most of these countries u look down upon are something else development wise not BBA wise.

Embark on a 'tour de Africa' and carry camera and notebook. Then share with us what u saw.

And for the close minded.Please allow the poor girl to breathe. undecided
You have called her ugly, foolish and all that because u assume she represents the average nigerian girl.Well I don't think so.
BBA is not a CULTURE show.It's more westernised than African.None of those housemates represent Africa AT ALL!
Those kids using 'f****ck language,fighting,cursing,naked, don't repre.African culture. So I wonder what goldie was supposed to do diff.
Some of us tearing apart her would have been evicted on day 1. grin

BBA is not even a parameter to gauge the supremacy/development of a country!!jeez. This is why most of us are assuming that all kenyans are like prezzo and that all nigerians are dumb like goldie.That kind of ignorance is inexcusable and deserves no mercy. undecided
BBA is also not a Beauty show!!Goldie/Prezzo can never win a beauty show, so spare them the insults. Am sure they are aware of that.
BBA is a MIND GAME. The best mind wins.
Cease fire and let her just enjoy her life. smiley Does she sing? Buy her music and promote nigeria.

If any other african country wins so what? it's just a show that won't increase jobs in any country.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by sylve11: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2012
Did prezzo bleep her? i just want to know. sad sad cool
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by pendo89(f): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2012
Remii: .

Are you kidding. Weeping Goldie is worse than Dana crash or Subsidy scam or Bh? . FYI, I was in Tanzania weeks ago, nobody asked me of Goldie but Nollywood actors, Dangote, BH and our footballers.

NOW THAT IS HOW AN OPEN AND PROGRESSIVE MIND REASONS.CONGRATS BRO.
Nobody talks about goldie in Kenya either. The only news we get are of bombings and oil stuff.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by AngelofValor: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2012
Nickonomakaveli:

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/20/i-am-sorry-goldie-apologises-to-nigerians/

Its OK sweetie. I never condemned u, its very understandable that WOMEN NATURALLY ARE IMPRESSIONABLE. But what i don't understand is PREZZO. What on earth were u hoping to have with that (UNMENTIONABLE)? Did u actually think he was going to trade $300,000 for u? JEEZ!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by jidewin(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2012
who cares about the fake girl?.From hair to toe nails,all na fake.Her tears sef ,na fake.Abeggg.i for prefer a naturally beautiful fulani girl to represent naija than that artifial girl.Shiooooor!!!
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2012
sylve11: Did prezzo bleep her? i just want to know. sad sad cool
ask goldie but leave her fast before she start weeping
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by playmode(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
Why are Nigerian girls so UGLY This goldie is drop dead UGLY and to make it worse she is so artificial.Fake eye lashes,fake skin color,creepy hairstyle e.t.c Yuck!!!!! She looks like a scarecrow.She should apply for a job in the agricultural sector,i am sure she will be in high demand.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by Sinzu47: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] goldie sharrap u stinking trap..
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
hear what prezzo is now saying

Three days after her eviction, Nigeria’s rep. Goldie, still has as her name on everybody’s lips with reactions from different housemates as regards her eviction. The most shocking however, is from her ‘boyfriend’, Prezzo, who was full of criticisms and complaints about the singer. The Kenyan rapper during his diary session with Biggie on Monday, July 16, 2012, was full of complaints about the behaviour and attitude of the Nigerian singer while she was in the house. He described her as irresponsible and ‘unemotional’, toying with his feelings while he continued to love her truly. According to him, Goldie was irresponsible during her stay in the house and always found a way to avoid being responsible for her mistakes which was the reason for their fight shortly before her eventual eviction. ‘It’s sad because for me I was actually open and honest with her. I was always there for her’, he said. When asked how he feels about his girlfriend’s eviction, Prezzo replied, ‘The most important people that anyone can take away from me are not here’. Prezzo is presently on the eviction block along with Namibia’s Lady May and Keitta who, unluckily, was chosen by HoH Kyle to replace Keagan.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by KYO1: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Goldie disappointed herslf not Nigerians,she stil has the Effontry to open her wide mouth and say she loved Prezzo.its unfortunate that most of our celebraties don't have personal lives.
I wil recomend she enrol in a L♥√ع reality show,she fit win
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
K YO: Goldie disappointed herslf not Nigerians,she stil has the Effontry to open her wide mouth and say she loved Prezzo.its unfortunate that most of our celebraties don't have personal lives.
I wil recomend she enrol in a L♥√ع reality show,she fit win
the worst aspect is that this guy is married and you know that what ever u do in that house everyone all over is watching,she just didnt give a damm that was it .i dnt think she really knew how hard she messed up until she was kicked out.the bba game is a gme of wits not for weeping lovers
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by coolzeal(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
pendo89:

I repeat again this is what IGNORANCE does. Seriously I can't believe people are this ignorant.It shocks me.

Tell me Panams.How does it feel like to hear people label all nigerians as scammers and drug lords?
How does it feel like to be denied visa on that basis? Hurts doesn't it??
Am telling you that is what what is out there to the world. But I have nigerian friends who don't shoot drugs or scam people.
Your mentality needs a serious upgrade because I know a different Africa and most of these countries u look down upon are something else development wise not BBA wise.

Embark on a 'tour de Africa' and carry camera and notebook. Then share with us what u saw.

And for the close minded.Please allow the poor girl to breathe. undecided
You have called her ugly, foolish and all that because u assume she represents the average nigerian girl.Well I don't think so.
BBA is not a CULTURE show.It's more westernised than African.None of those housemates represent Africa AT ALL!
Those kids using 'f****ck language,fighting,cursing,naked, don't repre.African culture. So I wonder what goldie was supposed to do diff.
Some of us tearing apart her would have been evicted on day 1. grin

BBA is not even a parameter to gauge the supremacy/development of a country!!jeez. This is why most of us are assuming that all kenyans are like prezzo and that all nigerians are dumb like goldie.That kind of ignorance is inexcusable and deserves no mercy. undecided
BBA is also not a Beauty show!!Goldie/Prezzo can never win a beauty show, so spare them the insults. Am sure they are aware of that.
BBA is a MIND GAME. The best mind wins.
Cease fire and let her just enjoy her life. smiley Does she sing? Buy her music and promote nigeria.

If any other african country wins so what? it's just a show that won't increase jobs in any country.

Don't pay attention to the post on this trend my dear, they don't really know how well off and organized Kenya and other African countries are, because they're so blinded and act in ignorance. They're angry with Goldie because she fell in love with Prezzo who happened to come from Kenya and more also, they think Kenya is what the western media has fed us with. Kenyans are nice people and very friendly and we are all Africans. So Prezzo does not represent the entire population of Kenyans and same can be said to those who has posted with anger on this forum. Nigerians are nice people and we all rep Africa. Truly stereotypes and prejudice sucks..
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by AngelofValor: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi: hear what prezzo is now saying

Three days after her eviction, Nigeria’s rep. Goldie, still has as her name on everybody’s lips with reactions from different housemates as regards her eviction. The most shocking however, is from her ‘boyfriend’, Prezzo, who was full of criticisms and complaints about the singer. The Kenyan rapper during his diary session with Biggie on Monday, July 16, 2012, was full of complaints about the behaviour and attitude of the Nigerian singer while she was in the house. He described her as irresponsible and ‘unemotional’, toying with his feelings while he continued to love her truly. According to him, Goldie was irresponsible during her stay in the house and always found a way to avoid being responsible for her mistakes which was the reason for their fight shortly before her eventual eviction. ‘It’s sad because for me I was actually open and honest with her. I was always there for her’, he said. When asked how he feels about his girlfriend’s eviction, Prezzo replied, ‘The most important people that anyone can take away from me are not here’. Prezzo is presently on the eviction block along with Namibia’s Lady May and Keitta who, unluckily, was chosen by HoH Kyle to replace Keagan.

Don't say a word prezzo, make no sense to me. Ur head is next on the chopping-board, its ur turn to be evicted.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
coolzeal:

Don't pay attention to the post on this trend my dear, they don't really know how well off and organized Kenya and other African countries are, because they're so blinded and act in ignorance. They're angry with Goldie because she fell in love with Prezzo who happened to come from Kenya and more also, they think Kenya is what the western media has fed us with. Kenyans are nice people and very friendly and we are all Africans. So Prezzo does not represent the entire population of Kenyans and same can be said to those who has posted with anger on this forum. Nigerians are nice people and we all rep Africa. Truly stereotypes and prejudice sucks..
ok ok no vex ,but u agree say goldie Bleep yes or no?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by coolzeal(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
ok ok no vex ,but u agree say goldie Bleep yes or no?

Me kno no ooh, abi she tell you say she bleep.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by onatisi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
coolzeal:

Me kno no ooh, abi she tell you say she bleep.
ok u be kenyan man abi ?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by coolzeal(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
ok u be kenyan man abi ?

No.. Naija.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by pendo89(f): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
coolzeal:

sawasawa. smiley

I represent Africa everywhere I go.It just saddens me to see us talk ill of each other yet poverty and corruption trails us everywhere.
The more Africans hate each other,the more they refuse to trade with each other and the more poor we became because we go west who don't give a damn.
I like open minds cz such bring progress to a country.

may the best man/lady win
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by LYNDDY(f): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
playmode: WHY ARE NIGERIAN GIRLS SO UGLY This goldie is drop dead UGLY and to make it worse she is so artificial.Fake eye lashes,fake skin color,creepy hairstyle e.t.c Yuck!!!!! She looks like a scarecrow.She should apply for a job in the agricultural sector,i am sure she will be in high demand.

pls u r a nigerian? if not, what country r u from? how many nigerian girls hv u met in ur life tym to make such conclusion?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by tpia5: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
so everybody in africa is nice?

not sure I'm following the gist here.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by cog1: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Goldie is a monumental disgrace to Nigeria!
Yes,she may not be the worst thing to have happened but
She had a chance in a lifetime to be one of the redeeming
Things to have happened to Nigeria's image!!!! Whether
We like it or not,whether the money was for her pocket or
Not,she was repping Nigeria at that game!!!!
Thumbs up to the likes of Karen Igho,na
woman too o wey know say she never marry!!!!
As for saying Kenya is developed,I don't know. What is
The index for Kenya on the map of developed countries if they
Are so developed?!!!!! Why are they still rated as
"developing"? The fact that obama's father is from kenya does
Not in any way mean anything, because he had little or no
Serious r/ship with his father and was brought up in
Hawaii by his mum's parents ,after his mum separated
from his dad when he was only a year plus!!!!
As to the so called "we are Africans" mentality,the disparity
In our cultures and years of living under oppressive and
Suppressive leadership both colonial and homebased have made
Us antagonistic to one another.Nigerians are even very
Homely and welcoming eg see the way Nigeria absorbed Ghanaians
In the 70s when Ghana was nothing to write home about!
The same Ghana is now crying blue murder over the sight of
Legitimate Nigerian businessmen/women doing verifiable
Businesses in their country! Are those scammers and
drug peddlers too?!!!!
Check RSA the same hate story,yet,Nigerians were among the
Loudest criers for Mandela's and RSA's freedom and even cash
Donations from Nigeria exchanged hands during his election
Campaign process.
So,all the drugs being peddled all over the world are by
Nigerians only? No Kenyans,SAs,ghanaians,etc are involved abi
Or is it that whenever it involves Nigeria,the story is
Magnified and embellished?!!!!
There's a disconnect in this whole "we are Africans" mentality
and I'm not buying it any longer and other African
Countries have also apparently not adopted the idea !!!!
I don't blame them,I blame Nigeria that has made so much
Money and refusing to wipe out all these corrupt leaders so
We can have some development!
Blessed day.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by RuuDie(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
AngelofValor:

[color=#770077][b]Its OK sweetie. I never condemned u, its very understandable that WOMEN NATURALLY ARE IMPRESSIONABLE. But what i don't understand is PREZZO. What on earth were u hoping to have with that (UNMENTIONABLE)?

*SMH*

Wait till you're hit your late-twenties unmarried. . .we'll see whether you'll still be 'picky' about the man you want to date or marry!!?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by RuuDie(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi: kenya !kenya![b]kenya !kenya![/b]kenya !kenya! kenya man dey mess naija babe like dat !kai nigeria suffer paaaaa

Kenya man no be human being. . .!!?
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by pendo89(f): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
cog1:
As for saying Kenya is developed,I don't know. What is
The index for Kenya on the map of developed countries if they
Are so developed?!!!!! Why are they still rated as
"developing"? The fact that obama's father is from kenya does
Not in any way mean anything, because he had little or no
Serious r/ship with his father and was brought up in
Hawaii by his mum's parents ,after his mum separated
from his dad when he was only a year plus!!!!
As to the so called "we are Africans" mentality,the disparity
[b]In our cultures and years of living under oppressive and
Suppressive leadership both colonial and homebased have made
Us antagonistic to one another.[/b]Nigerians are even very
Homely and welcoming eg see the way Nigeria absorbed Ghanaians
In the 70s when Ghana was nothing to write home about!
The same Ghana is now crying blue murder over the sight of
Legitimate Nigerian businessmen/women doing verifiable
Businesses in their country! Are those scammers and
drug peddlers too?!!!!
Check RSA the same hate story,yet,Nigerians were among the
Loudest criers for Mandela's and RSA's freedom and even cash
Donations from Nigeria exchanged hands during his election
Campaign process.
So,all the drugs being peddled all over the world are by
Nigerians only? No Kenyans,SAs,ghanaians,etc are involved abi
Or is it that whenever it involves Nigeria,the story is
Magnified and embellished?!!!!
There's a disconnect in this whole "we are Africans" mentality
and I'm not buying it any longer and other African
Countries have also apparently not adopted the idea !!!!
I don't blame them,I blame Nigeria that has made so much
Money and refusing to wipe out all these corrupt leaders so
We can have some development!
Blessed day.

First of all,Just so you know,Kenyans are not pro-obama.Nobody sings praises of Obama at all except the lakeside community his father came from. And our politics are too dynamic and crazy but what is on media is soo stale. All that hysteria went down before he even completed a year in office.

Secondly,Sub-saharan countries are referred to as 'developing Nations'.That includes Nigeria and Kenya. We are not comparing GDP here since that is what you will bring up.GDP is not the only parameter used to gauge a country's developing progress.
I could list 20 but that is not what thread is about. We differ in the 20 but bottom line is 'we are both 'developing'. Infact you and I will probably die before we join the list of 'developed nations'

I can't talk about the relationship between Ghana and Nigeria cz I dont know the source of the conflict.But I am sure u can see how hate makes it difficult for Africa to trade with itself.We impose rules and conditions that don't favour a neighbouring nation wanting to do biz with us while other 'developed' nations are busy trying to do away with them.

Am glad ur seeing what I was trying to highlight.One person messes up and the whole country suffers.That is what media does.Now if you don't take time to go deep and research,get info from the ground you come up with biased conclusions.
What I can tell u is,my image of Nigeria changed since I joined Nairaland cz I read from the source.(nigerians themselves).If I chose to go by cnn,bbc,aljazeera African journal etc ? I may vow never to set foot there.

I am sure it's the same with you.You will keep assuming that EA is one big mara,cz wildlife is what they keep showing.

I want to believe we can tolerate each other. That is what I do.If you can't then I can't do anything but understand where ur coming from.
Re: Goldie Apologises To Nigerians by tpia5: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2012
when is the next bba?

i might have to follow it like white on rice. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Edo Attire / Video Of Celebrities Reacting To The TeeBillz And Tiwa Savage Marriage Saga / Runtown Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday With A Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.