Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? (89728 Views)

List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by luvinhubby(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
Measuring state revenue(federal & state generated) with developmental output, this is my order:
1, Rochas Okorocha - Imo state
2, Sullivan Chime - Enugu state
3, Rotimi Amaecho - Rivers state
4, Raji Fashola - Lagos state(done less lately)
5, Godswill Akpabio - Akwa Ibom.
Fashola's handling of striking doctors saga left much to be desired.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Generalpipe1: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
bashr8: SULLIVAN CHIME of enugu state is the best performing governor in nigeria and pls dont dare compare him with adams oshimole.
to u he is the one to the Edolite oshobaba is the light to Edo politics. I think d credence should be given to osho baba its work speaks louder than talking for even winning its opponet ward so y won't he be the d top best 5
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by tiwasiaife(m): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
1 Rochas 2 Akpabio 3 Fashola 4 Chime 5 Adams
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by mmadueze(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
Northner Governors and Boko haram. Hahaha
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
why are some people saying fashola is slacking this second term?i have also heard people saying the same thing around me.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Ekenthman: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Everybdy z talkin based on d state dey hav gone to but i wil say dat many of dem ar wrong.. For me d 5 best govs. ar as follows...
1 Akpabio
2 Fashola
3 Chime
4 Rochas
5 oshiomole
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by edicolove: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
tawa89: BEAF!!!!so T.A. Orji is trying? U̶̲̥̅̊ need 2 be shot for saying that.... glorified PDP asslicker

Why are you exposing yourself like this. If you no get shame, me i personally dey shame for you. You cant even read a paragraph and understand it. See how the whole world is clapping for your abject foolishness. Ignorance gone of rampage! Dundee united! smh
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by donchrisk(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
stolen stone: Ochendo of Abia state please!
what do you mean by ochendo of abia state dont even mention that state for its the worst governor so far.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Agiliti(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by emekaD3(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
QUESTION- where does CHIME GET MONEY FROM?

ANSWER- World Bank! sine 2007
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ifylux: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
Rochas
Amaechi
Fashola
Akpabio
President or not,rochas one year is far better Dan so many gov 4 yrs,wit d comin of amaechi he drasticaly turn ph from wat we used 2 kn,considerin d fact rivers is a weathy state but his predessor was buzy sharin d moni,lag has always bin a performin state,fashola is a little ahead of his predecessor,kudos 2 akpabio

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by edicolove: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2012
asha 80: why are some people saying fashola is slacking this second term?i have also heard people saying the same thing around me.

Maybe you should look around you more. Do you see much happening? And he hasnt really helped himself with his leadership style. He is charismatic but not people oriented. Oshiomole, Rochas and Akpabio are good examples of people oriented governors. People say Oshiomole won because he has done so much. I disagree. I think he won because he has connected so well with the people. Politics is about perception. You can do little and appear to do so much if you know how to convey your message to the people.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by luvinhubby(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
[quote author=Agiliti]why don't you make a poll so the votes can be properly counted

who cares if Rochas wants to be president. in fact, let all the governors work like they want to be president, and let GEJ work as if he wants to be emperor of africa (Patience can work like she wants to be perm sec wink)[/quot
grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by sirwebs(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
How did you conduct the research? Who did you sample? How did you gather the data? questionnaires, sms, phone calls? Is the result statistically correct? Give us more information please. Interesting research though.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by bokohalal(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
We know Edicolove is saddened by PDP loss in Edo state. Pray,name the state government that is building factories in Nigeria. Edo state government ic providing the basic needs for its people after a period of retrogression occassioned by the PDP.And based on the resources available to Oshiomole,most Edos beleive he is doing wonderfully well.
Performance by a governor should be premised on its resources.Mention of Akpabio,Amaechi and even Fashola does not do justice to Oshiomole,Chime or Lamido.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by olubat: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Fashiola
Oshiomole
Amaechi
Akpabio
Rochas
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by sambos994(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Martmore: No northernm gov there, cos i think niger state gov(aliyu) dey try.

Maybe top 10 but not top 5
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Myself2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
Nairalanders,when you're done telling us which governor you think is the best,please come here and tell us who you think is the worst:

https://www.nairaland.com/946923/worst-governor-slowest-developing-states
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
The okorocha guy hasn't even COMPLETED a single project, yet you guys think he's the best... Bwahahaha

Let him complete one of his numerous projects before giving him accolades...

Nigerians are pathetic!!

Akwa Ibom is doing fine.
Lagos is working..
Enugu is secretly moving mountains.
A couple of Northern states are slowly but surely working..
Oshiomole is working wonders in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by pawesome(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
u̶̲̥̅̊​ guys alwaz leave d middel belt n d north out....y nt chek wit dis security chalanges den u̶̲̥̅̊​ will c what it means to b a governor....all dese governors dt u̶̲̥̅̊​ callin,hw many of dem can b able to develop their state wit security chalanges....plateau state wit d whole security chalanges is still developin n d governor is tryn....Gov. JANG is definatly suppose to b in dt list
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by kama1210: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
abdulman08: Y wil a Hausa Governors name b there?wen all they do nw is 2 throw bomb evrywhere.

True talk. Even demanding for more allocation to upgrade to Atomic Bomb. I give it to dem, their work is felt nation wide tru the instrumentality of BH. That's where their money goes.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by lanjum(f): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
I think Mimiko of Ondo too is trying also,his achievements include,Mega schools,Mother and child Hospital free medical care,free shuttle for students,Water fall roundabout that serves as recreations centre for Ondo State people and so on.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
Can any of the Rochas groupies post a picture of any of the projects he has COMPLETED??

The guy is a noisemaker, and his superficial politics is aimed at becoming the president..

He can't sway me with that crap, let him COMPLETE one project before running his mouth.. grin
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Prestonvic(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
shymmex: The okorocha guy hasn't even COMPLETED a single project, yet you guys think he's the best... Bwahahaha

Let him complete one of his numerous projects before giving him accolades...

Nigerians are pathetic!!

Akwa Ibom is doing fine.
Lagos is working..
Enugu is secretly moving mountains.
A couple of Northern states are slowly but surely working..
Oshiomole is working wonders in Edo.

SECONDED!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by kaeto(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
we don't need this joke of a governor please. I hear he's turned my state into a garden of hoodlumps.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by Bastiger(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2012

Yes o! His name shouldn't have been omitted.ah! Why nah! Infact as i am typing massive road construction is going on in all the 17 local governments of the state.hmmmm T A should even be number one on the list,you need to come to Aba and see foe urslf.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by akin33(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
To me: (1) Rochas, (2) Fashola (3) (Iro baba) Mimiko (4) Osiomole (5) Isa Yuguda.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by obiseq: 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
Seyi Idris: I think we should also rate the 5 least Governors in Nigeria
On my list I have Gov. Ibikunle Amosun,U can make up the rest of the list
. I think u are not in his state dat is why u talk bla-bla. If u are not sure 4 somtin it is beta u keep quiet. Amosun is performing compare 2 ur brother, OGD
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by ortopazz(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21, 2012
PETUK: i'm very happy that everyone here agree that Akpabio is among the best, except some blind Ibibios

i av kept mute cos I wnt want to drag with u, but if working on a state capital is ur definition of development, think straight, take a trip down to oron,okobo,mbo, ureu offong, udung uko, b4 u make ur statements, it is clear developments stopz in uyo, what of uruan, etc not an ibibeo but the money is enough to do more than what u making shitty noise of, the roads just done 2 monthz ago around uniuyo are creaking already, airport path too and ur calling some1 blind!
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by tuyi19: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
i dont know the basis of this rating, but to me mimiko is one of the top 3 performing governor in nigeria, may be you need to go to ondo state and see things, he has tried in many segments that others you rated high are not performing, interms of health, he perform better that fashola, oshimole, chime and others, in terms of education, he is the best go and see what is going on from primary school in ondo state and he is trying in infrastructur. he should be one of the top 3 performing governor in nigeria
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
hmm! For me its
1. Thief. Armedrobber.Orji
2. See number number 1.
3.see number 2 and 1
4.see number 3,2 and 1
5. See number 4,3,2 and 1.
Re: Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? by kaeto(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
Prestonvic:

SECONDED!
when last did you and shymmex visit the state last. You are here condemning and seconding. Why nurse a fear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.