Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? (6365 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by mystikalb2(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2007
@adekennis

how am i sure your not a scammers
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Menace121: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2007
SO MAY I ASK WHY NIGERIA IS THE SECOND MOST CORRUPTED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

COZ OF THIS SCAMMING
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by FactorChic(f): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
Menace, I should add ur name to the list of the losers that need to be banned from this site, u're a complete idiot
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by adekennis(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2007
mystikalb2:

@adekennis

how am i sure your not a scammers

y d u ask
d i sound like a scammer angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Pain(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2007
Women Have Always Fallen For Scams. Remember the Famous "Scam at Eden"? That Was The Very First Scam Recorded in the book of Genesis. So Why the Surprise? Its As Old As Humanity! cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by phanty(f): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2007
on QOUTE @All
In as much as I am an advocate of female independence, I sometimes wonder --------
Since many guys eventually get bored in a relationship and move to the next one, why would the girl not go for one that she can be assured of some benefit/gain when the guy moves on? or is any of you guys married to the first girl he slept with? just wondering

my sister tank u oh

who says its beign a yahoo boy that makes your life a wrong tale. yes i accept d act s wrong nd what u do goes a long way to tell who u re but that doesnt mean all them yahoo buys re wrong by nature. m not dating anydou but do u know that d tots,words,nd actions of some of u non-yahooans re actually worse dan deirs?

i hear someone sayin its yahoo boys this and that i totally disagree wit d bad name dey give to our country but on second tot i lld rada ve them do that dan carryin knives nd guns killing innocents its not like dose dey re robbin on d net re not innocent but atleast dey ve a choice, i hear dey ve a talk show educatin them on ways a nigerian can scam nd still dey don't listen. i 4 1 think dey re greedy too.

as for you our SA i don't ve a problem wit what u said that is just because its true but most of my bros nd sis don't find it funny because u re not from this gender but it lld b 9ce if u spent sumtime watchin d news in anticipation 4 your countrys bad name dan waitin 2 hear another bad news in nigeria i don't think u people re any beta truth s  I KNOW DAT You KNOW DIS ND ITS A FACT
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by RiffRaff: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2007
yahoo! ooh ohh! YAhoo! ooh oh! YAhoozee!

u no know say Yahoo money dey sweet? wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by sways102(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Menace121,
Ain't you tired of trash talking. Isn't there a south african forum that need your advice? If we start talking about the problems you guys have down there in the south, we ain't gonna leave here today. Just find something better to talk about. We are all Africans for christ sake and all stand for a common struggle. Stop all this. I am dissapointed in you.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Uzzyan: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ AUTHOR

Will u cease noise be4 i vex ban u from this thread. Anyway it is not ur fault u lack knowledge of the fact that i myself and some other reasonable gals who know what it means to b sensible and resposible aint and would neva bi interested in such animals.

Ladies am i on track?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by pauloman(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2007
chicks date scammers because of the money ; grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by MP007(m): 4:56am On Dec 13, 2007
for the money of course, duh!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Uzzyan: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2007
Anyway the dumb chics that date scammers do it for the gud forsaking money and the fame if u know what i mean
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by oziomatv(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2007
LADIES I WANT YOU TO BEAR THIS IN MIND
IN IGBO PARABLE THEY SAID "WHERE A CHICKEN GETS HER FOOD IS WHERE THEY GET HER DEAD BODY" EASY GET EASY GO,
I think there're some niaja guys who're honestly rich maybe hate spending unnecessarily to date, only that our niaja girls don't speak LOVE but MONEY! MONEY!!MONEY!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Uzzyan: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2007
oziomatv:

LADIES I WANT YOU TO BEAR THIS IN MIND
IN IGBO PARABLE THEY SAID "WHERE A CHICKEN GETS HER FOOD IS WHERE THEY GET HER DEAD BODY" EASY GET EASY GO,
I think there're some niaja guys who're honestly rich maybe hate spending unnecessarily to date, only that our niaja girls don't speak LOVE but MONEY! MONEY!!MONEY!!!

Thats true for the girls who do not have a ood home bringin'
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by oziomatv(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2007
@uzzyan
your picture hot pass akara, weldon
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by maxdexter: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2007
Whom ever feel d scam stuff is as easy as said should have a think again. d gurls dat are down for d yahoo boys feel d same way as d legitimate lover girl feel becos it is not always Rosy. but d truth is dat most Chic's re materialistic nd they wnt a guy dat can dispense cash extravagantly in the course of friendship. D game ain't easy almost a member of each family in this country is involved in d yahoo tin. but if you are not involved dat means you have a glorified scam u re runnin to make end meet in other to live confortably in dis mad state called Nigeria. Thanks to d yahoo boys for bringing back the some of the money our governors re taking out of the country to enrich other states instead of providing basic amenities, good roads, electricity , etc for the layman. Thanks to God almighty for pronouncing the statement that says "the riches of d gentile re for my children".
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2007
girls date money, not scammers. for obvious reasons.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by hayatou(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2007
anyway,scammers don't work for money so definitely don't know how to spend it , if i were the girls na dem i go follow, na contract, if im money finish we part ways as simple as ABC,
wetin u feel?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by mojmicky(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You no the answer so why are you asking again.WHat do ladies want.comforts and being spoilt. so where does that come from? wasteful spenders and who are this spenders ? Y! Boyz so wake up
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Macgreat(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2007
call that? cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by thimbook2(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2007
there're too many arguements and vierwpoints to the thing but the basis of it all is greed. foolish pple trading wackiness shining like candles in the sun of time, they will all fade out like worn rags both the greedy girls and scallywag yahoozey boys, thieves and consorts of rogues, shameless poverty-mentality gold-diggers
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by zheroes(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2007
thimbook2:

there're too many arguements and vierwpoints to the thing but the basis of it all is greed. foolish people trading wackiness shining like candles in the sun of time, they will all fade out like worn rags both the greedy girls and scallywag yahoozey boys, thieves and consorts of rogues, shameless poverty-mentality gold-diggers

guy why you dey vex like this? were you a victim of a scam?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Ekwere(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2007
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color THE GIRLS R AFTER THE YAHOO BOYS MONEY NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS ATTACHED TO THEIR FLIRT WITH THEM,JUST THE M O N E Y AND IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO THE GUYS,THEY WILL DISAPPEAR TO THE THIN AIR SIMPLE.
LEAVE THEM FOR THE D-DAY IS COMING,I WONDER WHEN GIRLS WILL COME TO THEIR SENSES,THINK DOUBLY WELL .
THEY SHOULD THINK OF THEIR FUTURE NOT THE READY MADE THINGS OF LIFE.
IT BEATS MY IMAGINATION THAT,GIRLS DONT REALLY PLAN,A GUY WILL APPEAR SOMEWHERE AND TELLS UTHAT,HE LOVES YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME OF MEETING YOU(IS THAT NOT STUPIDITY) ALLOW THE FRIENDSHIP TO GROW WITHOUT GIVING IN TO SEX WITH HIM AND WATCH WHETHER OR NOT HE LOVE IS REAL.
ABEG MAKE UNA THINK WELL.SO THAT BLAMING OF MEN FOR HEARTBREAKS WILL REDUCE.I DEY BEG GIRL.
THANK U
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by wealthyman(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2007
girls generally like scammers because they are schemers
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Macgreat(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2007
Anybody way talk say yahoo easy dey lie. . .
why? . .because them too dey broke "i mean broke as hell" shocked
once wey no sabi use him head. . .na him dey spend money any-how undecided
But those way get small sense grin . . . dey invest in their future Hmmm,na wa ooo

Yahoozee! 1000000dollar chesi naira Owooooooooooooo!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by ariblaze(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2007
the love for bling bling grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by bjluv: 1:35am On Dec 27, 2007
money peroid!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by ladoy(m): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2008
A CHAIRMAN INDEED!!!! said it like one
WHAT EXCATLY IS THIS THREAD ASKING BOUT ANYWAY
WHY GIRLS ARE ATTRACTED TO MONEY? So f:::k::G DUMB

DO YOU EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 31, 2008
@topic
they do
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2008
Girls only like guys that are loaded,not sacmmers in particular. Moreover scammers spend furiously without thinking of what the future holds for them cus the money flows anytime and steady.so i guess that's why girls there days go after the y boys to enjoy free spending.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by hollandis(f): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2008
what sort of f%$king generalization is this? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. / REVEALED! How To Win Sport Betting Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.