Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? (6512 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by adekennis(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
Please Girls, Why The Yahoo Boys

Everywhere now, more girls are going after guys who are into the internet scam business. Are they richest people now in Nigeria?I keep wondering.Its funny even in my area,thats whats reigning there now?Is it thats the in-thing now ?OR Dont girls desire a man that is earning a honest and decent living anymore?

Girls, please respond. I want to know your views. Why the yahoo boys?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2007
It’s like you're down in the dumps and you haven’t been here on earth for that long, if yes, then you are probably incredibly dumb! Leave what belong to Caesar to Caesar.
Money, Power, Sex, Woman, Corruption are a package in a box. Every girl wants a treat and only those that get this money easy and spend easy could spoil them best!!!

So stay off those gold digger girls, leave them for the Y! Boys and go for the low profiles, maybe you wouldn’t go down in the dumps this time. But who no like better thing?
Tell me Adekennis, have you learnt a thing or two today? *Grin*

**Sorry if I am not minding my business cos I see you are asking girls to reply on this, just need to give you a tip or more on this one!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by aloib(f): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2007
pmond:

It’s like you're down in the dumps and you haven’t been here on earth for that long, if yes, then you are probably incredibly dumb! Leave what belong to Caesar to Caesar.
Money, Power, Sex, Woman, Corruption are a package in a box. Every girl wants a treat and only those that get this money easy and spend easy could spoil them best!!!

So stay off those gold digger girls, leave them for the Y! Boys and go for the low profiles, maybe you wouldn’t go down in the dumps this time. But who no like better thing?

**Sorry if I am not minding my business because I see you are asking girls to reply on this, just need to give you a tip or more on this one!
end of thread
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Bblak(f): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2007
Lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by adekennis(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2007
pmond:

**Sorry if I am not minding my business because I see you are asking girls to reply on this, just need to give you a tip or more on this one!

I think it only goes to show how 'vanity' is now ruling our world; how materialism has now taken over excellent values and good reasoning.
may God help us sha

@aloib,must you reply if you gat nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by iz2much: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2007
They want it cause they know when his Loots arrivals they gonna share it together,They want Y.Y
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2007
I think it only goes to show how 'vanity' is now ruling our world; how materialism has now taken over excellent values and good reasoning.
may God help us sha

Vanity is not ruling our world, the world is vanity herself. Dont be disappointed by the ills of the world because each and everyone of us pollute the world one way or the other and the world wasnt vain in the beginning, maybe God should have created you then, maybe you wouldnt have been so disappointed *smile*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
some girls not all girls. as for the answer to your question same reason why guys have sugar mummy.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by denony(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
Girls want yahoo guys because they get easily and spend easily.
Some girls that only goes for the money and not the relationship are the most
involved ones, forcing theirselves into these yahoo boyz for fun.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Seun(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2007
The difference between dating sugar mommies and sating scammers is that the sugar mommy may have obained her wealth legitimately. The male equivalent to the sugar mommy is the sugar daddy; not yahoo boys!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by denony(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
If yahoo boy hit na fun time for the girl.

The party go dey go for my end ooo,
This kind party no dey end ooooo
This kind party them must pursue you oooo

Even though you u no be my friend oooo.

Yahooo boyz too much ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
whatever  shocked cool sad angry cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by ndubest(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
easy come
easy go grin grin

fast money
whatelse do u expect from "gold diggers"

by the way who said its only boys that do yahoo yahoo

yahoo boys plus yahoo girls, perfect match cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by tinkerbery(f): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2007
Adekennis dear cheesy, did ur girlfriend leave you for a yahoooooooooo dude? come on its just between the two of us grin, did she dump you for a scammer? Honey, not all girls dig a scammer for a boyfriend. i guess you are hanging around the wrong kind of girls man, so do us ladies a favor and give a little respect cos not all girls like scam  lazy assed dudes angry. sorry for the language but you sure are with the wrong set of chics.

i for one got to know about some in my flat and i took to my heels, the money could come now but i dont think i can stand being humilated when yawa gas (EFCC). i have a big gift i always Boast of,and that is CONTENTMENT. it does not come easy man wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by 4evareal: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2007
girls that go for Y boys are liabilities. they depend on them for their needs.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by adekennis(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2007
tinkerbery:

Adekennis dear cheesy, did your girlfriend leave you for a yahoooooooooo dude? come on its just between the two of us grin, did she dump you for a scammer? Honey, not all girls dig a scammer for a boyfriend. i guess you are hanging around the wrong kind of girls man, so do us ladies a favor and give a little respect because not all girls like scam lazy assed dudes angry. sorry for the language but you sure are with the wrong set of chics.

i for one got to know about some in my flat and i took to my heels, the money could come now but i don't think i can stand being humilated when yawa gas (EFCC). i have a big gift i always Boast of,and that is CONTENTMENT. it does not come easy man wink

nop my sister,i dont deal with gold digger. wink grin
just want to know people opinion on this issue
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Menace121: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2007
seriously why are nigerian girls gold diggers. i am south african and i have bein out and known nigerian girls but they are all interested in money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Nautillus(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
Yahoo boyz dey burn cash like no man business.afterall they stole it grin

are chics are like flies to funclean or unclean source
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by CrazyMan(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2007
You won't blame them; they need money.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Menace121: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
those their r things that make nigerians look bad

the girls are known for gold diggers and the men are known for thiefs.

nigerian girls attitudes need to change. they are encouraging these so called yahoo boys to go and defraud people rather going to make an honest living

very sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by adekennis(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2007
crazykid:

You won't blame them; they need money.

Especially xmas is aproaching now wink
they are seriously hunting for yahoo guys grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by TerrySoft(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2007
Yahoo boys or no Yahoo boys, most girls, i mean 90% of Naija babes are into a relationship for what they can get out of it - money - and not what they can give. PERIOD!
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by tonib(f): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2007
well just want you to know that it's not all girls that go for Y.Y boyz. it is only those that are not responsible and those that go into relationship for what they can get that go after yahoo boys, try and give a level of respect not all girls are like that i am very sure there are still a lot of ladies out there that will not fall for yahoo boyz wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by bigspif(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2007
The girls too na yahoo yahoo girls dem be grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by walemania(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
Yahoo Or No Yahoo no matter the condition what most girls are after is money if you don't have the money then you cant get the fucking love ok, You can find out and check out any Y Y Boy with no cash then you will see he wont have any girl dieing after him,
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by walemania(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2007
well just want you to know that it's not all girls that go for Y.Y boyz. it is only those that are not responsible and those that go into relationship for what they can get that go after yahoo boys, try and give a level of respect not all girls are like that i am very sure there are still a lot of ladies out there that will not fall for yahoo boyz Wink,

SHE IS PERFECTLY RIGHT SO YOU HAVE TO GIVE RESPECT TO THOSE WHO REQUIRE IT BUT ALL THE SAME I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD KNOW IT THAT %95 OR GIRLS ARE AFTER DOOOOO,
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by Shinatu: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
@SEUN

I cannot remember coming across a guy who bothered to find out the source of the Sugarmummy's money before sleeping with her and collecting it.

@All
In as much as I am an advocate of female independence, I sometimes wonder --------
Since many guys eventually get bored in a relationship and move to the next one, why would the girl not go for one that she can be assured of some benefit/gain when the guy moves on? or is any of you guys married to the first girl he slept with? just wondering
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by btayo1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ Poster; sometimes is not just the money; it could be the thrill of hanging out with one; some girls just like bad boys; or streetwise guys.

@ Menace 21; if you call nigerian girls gold diggers; what would you call south african girls diamond diggers- Oh and they encourage their SA men to be armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by MrChairman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2007
HEY BLOODY SOUTH AFRICAN, MAY I ASK WAT GAVE U THE IMPETUS TO REFER TO OUR GUYS AS THIEFS AND OUR GIRLS AS MONEY CHASERS. THE FACT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YAHOO BOYS N GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE SEEN (BY YOUR MYOPIC EYES) AS A GENERALIZED PROBLEM, ITS ONLY A SOCIAL MENACE JUST LIKE THEY HAVE (YOU) IN SOUTH AFRICA AND RIGHT HERE (ON THIS NIGERIAN FORUM), WE SEEK TO ADDRESS THOSE ISSUES.PLEASE SEUN, I'M DEEPLY UPSET BY THIS MENACE'S COMMENTS ABOUT OUR COUNTRY.SUCH POSTINGS OUGHT NOT BE ALLOWED; AFTERALL HE COMES FROM THE COUNTRY WITH THE HIGHEST CRIME RATE IN AFRICA.WE MIGHT INSULT OURSELVES, SEUN, COMPANIES, PRODUCTS ETC, BUT PLEASE NOT OUR COUNTRY ESPECIALLY BY A BLOODY MENACE. angry

WE ALL HAVE OUR PRIORITIES, THOSE GIRLS HAVE MADE THEIR CHOICE; LET THEM BE.CHEERS sad
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by walemania(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2007
COMMON PEOPLE HERE IS THE FACT FROM THE CHAIRMAN , LOL

WE ALL HAVE OUR PRIORITIES, THOSE GIRLS HAVE MADE THEIR CHOICE; LET THEM BE.CHEERS
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by A40(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2007
What do you expect money is a universal language when money talks bullshit works now?
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? by ettehgate(m): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2007
because they are bad in the eyes of "mugu"
and good boys in the eyes of babes

remember, the boy is good, na mumu spender them de call so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now / Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life / Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.