Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (17802 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by shineeye1: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
Prophesy is not about a prophet. Prophesy is a scientific (fact established by physical observation) proof that intelligence, in fact, superior intelligence exist beyond human knowledge and science. Fools will not take time to absorb that. Rather, they squabble over what is designed to save them. Fake Prophets aside, God indeed strives to raise suitable vessels among men every now and again in human history to confirm the existence of Power outside the visible world. As we speak, recent nuclei science has confirmed the existence of massive structures that are invisible and intangible to human senses. Let them that have ears hear.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Les: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
PhysicsQED:

His followers should probably seek psychiatric help as well.
and wat mak's you think dat you don't need psychiatric help as well? Imagine! Only you against millions dat includes presidents, politicians, personalities. Boy, you are a big JOKE, fo*olish OLD CARGO!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by texazzpete(m): 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
oge4real: Got lots to ask, but my hands and mouth are tied. Wouldnt wanna go to hell because I ignorantly aired my view on a social website.

You m0r0n! The only way you would go to Hell is if you disobey God's commandments and fail to follow Jesus christ as your Lord and saviour...not if you ask hard, constructive questions about a dubious, scaremongering Pastor on Nairaland.

WHat the heck do they teach you folks in Churches these days anyway? This pastor worship must stop if not you WILL go to hell tongue
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by tonyx4x44(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: This is a great marketing and/or advertisement campaign.

My own question for the good pastor is this: why did he and his congregation not pray about the inpending tragegy? He called upon the people of America to pray but I find it telling that he and his congregation did not halt the service momentarily to conduct a special prayer to avoid this doom.

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by texazzpete(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
Les: and wat mak's you think dat you don't need psychiatric help as well? Imagine! Only you against millions dat includes presidents, politicians, personalities. Boy, you are a big JOKE, fo*olish OLD CARGO!

Not just him. me too!

Here are some hard questions for you
1) Shebi the original prediction mentioned the event would happen in or around a millitary barracks? Oya, why was that carefully and dishonestly edited out of the video on Youtube?

2) Shebi una talk say TB Joshua predict Dana Air crash? Oya, why is it that it is now carefully downplayed that he said the plane would crash after a terrorist attack?

3) Why is this on Youtube in the first place? Is it a form of advertisement for SCOAN? it cannot be said to have been posted there to make people pray to avert it because such predictions usually come out AFTER the so-called 'predicted event' has happened. Also since he ends all his 'prophecies' with the admonishment that people should pray to avert it, is it an admission that the prayer of him and his flock have been so far insufficient?

Oya, answer these questions or forever hold your peace!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by DExplorer1: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
The Prophets i know will see evil and stop it. But if by negligence, such will occur. Most prophesies of T.B.J has been happening, is their no way to avert it? And if he said prayer as usual, haven't they been praying? Deep thoughts.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by tofek4real: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
pompori king: D guy is a liar joor..na d guy church dey edit am..he go dey wear d same shirt for all d videos
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by denzel2009: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2012
D star: [Is only a fool dat says dir's no God. D man of God hs said wot God put in hs mouth 2 say,u can either believe it or not God ll stil b using him.

I'd hate to serve a god that only see deaths...errm 2go, plane crash, cinema killings, Boko harams. He Should just take it up a notch and predict retardeen choke on cassava bread.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by jamil2(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2012
nagoma:

Keep your obsession with false prophesies and witches TB Joshus and all those to your selves. Leave Buhari alone. He is the only man standing in Nigeria and you k now it.
it is just waste of time replying him please next time make use of your precious time on important issues.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by polokor60(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
for all the doubting thomas in the house,emmanuel tv does not record any of prophet t.b joshua's prophecy.it's a live service whenever he makes a prophecy about any event.emmanuel tv is always on air live during the sunday service and also the monday service,maybe you guys don't have access to a satelite television.i was sceptical at first before i started watching emmanuel's tv live broadcast service on sunday's or monday.he has alot of positive prophecy as well but you guys are always pre occupied by his negative prophecy.he is better than all your political pastors with a million private jets at their beck and call.you guys also fail to see his all his benevolent works towards mankind such as the relief materials he sent to the hatii earthquake victims,feeding of most muslim beggars,helping the less priveledge persons in the society,education scholarship to the poor people of nigeria(muslims inclusive)from primary to secondary to university(sometimes foreign universities),donating transport fare and upkeep money for poor members of the congregation.donating transformers to communities in darkness across nigeria and a host of others.ignorance is bliss,the congregration of the scoan comprises of people from all races across the world(muslims inclusive).get your facts right before you bash an innocent man of GOD.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Les: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
berem: I just wonder if TB Joshua were nigerian president.... We will all be in deep sh*t "Scared"
and is any of ur president generous and considerat as he is which's in ma opinion a very good quality of a good president?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
No comment
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
A false prophet who foolishly prophecized the deaths of 2go members as if he had planned a mass murder which later failed and now quickly tossed this crap to cover-up his bulls'h'it.

Boko harams throw bombs every now and then but this SOB has never made any prophecy to update Nigerians possibly because he's an outcast in the Nigerian christain circle.

Joshua is a grand pupeeter whose interest is to entrap the minds of his admirers into a sub-conscious state of mind similar to a org'a'sm-like hallucination.Sooner or later,his church members will start believing more in him than in christ or God !

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
12 aint a lot of people jhor. I was thinking maybe a hundred fatality.i think theres a scientific explanation to this man's prophecies
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by oge4real(f): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
texazzpete:

You m0r0n! The only way you would go to Hell is if you disobey God's commandments and fail to follow Jesus christ as your Lord and saviour...not if you ask hard, constructive questions about a dubious, scaremongering Pastor on Nairaland.

WHat the heck do they teach you folks in Churches these days anyway? This pastor worship must stop if not you WILL go to hell tongue
I have been on this site since its inception and has never ever been involved in name-callings with anyone. Please do not let me start with you cos it will definitely lead you to suicide... Avoid insulting me and stay alive please.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
polokor60: for all the doubting thomas in the house,emmanuel tv does not record any of prophet t.b joshua's prophecy.it's a live service whenever he makes a prophecy about any event.emmanuel tv is always on air live during the sunday service and also the monday service,maybe you guys don't have access to a satelite television.i was sceptical at first before i started watching emmanuel's tv live broadcast service on sunday's or monday.he has alot of positive prophecy as well but you guys are always pre occupied by his negative prophecy.he is better than all your political pastors with a million private jets at their beck and call.you guys also fail to see his all his benevolent works towards mankind such as the relief materials he sent to the hatii earthquake victims,feeding of most muslim beggars,helping the less priveledge persons in the society,education scholarship to the poor people of nigeria(muslims inclusive)from primary to secondary to university(sometimes foreign universities),donating transport fare and upkeep money for poor members of the congregation.donating transformers to communities in darkness across nigeria and a host of others.ignorance is bliss,the congregration of the scoan comprises of people from all races across the world(muslims inclusive).get your facts right before you bash an innocent man of GOD.
Is Emmanuel TV on DSTV, please let me know how to access it.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by DExplorer1: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
polokor60: for all the doubting thomas in the house,emmanuel tv does not record any of prophet t.b joshua's prophecy.it's a live service whenever he makes a prophecy about any event.emmanuel tv is always on air live during the sunday service and also the monday service,maybe you guys don't have access to a satelite television.i was sceptical at first before i started watching emmanuel's tv live broadcast service on sunday's or monday.he has alot of positive prophecy as well but you guys are always pre occupied by his negative prophecy.he is better than all your political pastors with a million private jets at their beck and call.you guys also fail to see his all his benevolent works towards mankind such as the relief materials he sent to the hatii earthquake victims,feeding of most muslim beggars,helping the less priveledge persons in the society,education scholarship to the poor people of nigeria(muslims inclusive)from primary to secondary to university(sometimes foreign universities),donating transport fare and upkeep money for poor members of the congregation.donating transformers to communities in darkness across nigeria and a host of others.ignorance is bliss,the congregration of the scoan comprises of people from all races across the world(muslims inclusive).get your facts right before you bash an innocent man of GOD.

and you wrote all that to defend your prophet? You must be in charge of SCOAN Technical Department.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

and you wrote all that to defend your prophet? You must be in charge of SCOAN Technical Department.
So are you trying to take away his Freedom of Speech ?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by otokx(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
why do we hear of all this after it has happened? Let the disciples of TBJ open up a thread and put his prophesies as they come in.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by mu2sa2: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
afam4eva: How come we get to hear about the prophecy after the event has occured?
I'm afraid that's how it will always be with anyone who claims to hav fore-knowledge of the future. The trick is to say a lot of things & whichever hits the target becomes a prophecy & highlighted! And the ones that ar neither here nor there ar not spoken of again. Clever chaps, gullible followers.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by andyanders: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2012
That is my prophet. None of his words will come back unaccomplished Prophesy is to reveal to us things unknown so that we can pray over it. A land where there is no vision they perish.
Wether people like him or not, he still remain God's chosen. Even Jesus Christ suffered same faith.
Those calling him names are doing so because they are blind. I watch Emmanuel TV from home and I have received so many blessings just because I have faith in whatever he says. I have his stickers on my gate and kitchen doors and on a particular day, we bought fuel and kerosene for my car and cooking. My wife mistakenly took to the kitchen the fuel and she filled the 2 stoves with the petrol and used the stoves to cook for 2 days and also the 25 liters fuel was still besides the burning stoves while she cooked with the stoves and nothing happened.After the 2 days, my wife was to go for lectures in the morning after the children left for school, I was only left to get some food for myself from the kitchen after they left. I decided to get some food from the kitchen and decided to warm the soup. When I light the stove, it was burning just round abnormally and I had to off it with wet cloth and took the stove outside. I sprinkled a little on the floor of the compound and took the matches and sparked the matches and the the one on the floor caught fire. I ran to the kitchen only to discover that the 25 liter keg was petrol and not fuel.
If not God of T.B.Joshua, the entire house would have got burnt. I was wandering why while in the kitchen, the stoves did not explode only for it to explode outside the house. That was God.
I do not worship there but this prophet is sent to us here in Nigeria by God. so you can say anything about him, he will continue to rise from glory to glory. You can get same healing by faith wherever you are, distance is not a barrier. God is the same yesterday, today and forever more.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Fourcade(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Andyanders...So in summary,it's the sticker that was doing the trick? The sticker with the God of TBJ? undecided
anyway..The Lord is good! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by wesley80(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
andyanders: That is my prophet. None of his words will come back unaccomplished Prophesy is to reveal to us things unknown so that we can pray over it. A land where there is no vision they perish.
Wether people like him or not, he still remain God's chosen. Even Jesus Christ suffered same faith.
Those calling him names are doing so because they are blind. I watch Emmanuel TV from home and I have received so many blessings just because I have faith in whatever he says. I have his stickers on my gate and kitchen doors and on a particular day, we bought fuel and kerosene for my car and cooking. My wife mistakenly took to the kitchen the fuel and she filled the 2 stoves with the petrol and used the stoves to cook for 2 days and also the 25 liters fuel was still besides the burning stoves while she cooked with the stoves and nothing happened.After the 2 days, my wife was to go for lectures in the morning after the children left for school, I was only left to get some food for myself from the kitchen after they left. I decided to get some food from the kitchen and decided to warm the soup. When I light the stove, it was burning just round abnormally and I had to off it with wet cloth and took the stove outside. I sprinkled a little on the floor of the compound and took the matches and sparked the matches and the the one on the floor caught fire. I ran to the kitchen only to discover that the 25 liter keg was petrol and not fuel.
If not God of T.B.Joshua, the entire house would have got burnt. I was wandering why while in the kitchen, the stoves did not explode only for it to explode outside the house. That was God.
I do not worship there but this prophet is sent to us here in Nigeria by God. so you can say anything about him, he will continue to rise from glory to glory. You can get same healing by faith wherever you are, distance is not a barrier. God is the same yesterday, today and forever more.
Remarkable!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by polokor60(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Is Emmanuel TV on DSTV, please let me know how to access it.
you can access emmanuel on MY TV satalite tv
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by DExplorer1: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: So are you trying to take away his Freedom of Speech ?

You alone harbour such view! But for him to know that much, he must be on the inside or somewhat involved.

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by redsun(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
Con artist. It is like predicting that there will be a bomb explosion in a market place in iraq,afghanistan or even nigeria. Who doesnt know there will be?

America is a gun ridden country,full of legitimately armed psychos that can snap any time. Their case is a case of chicken coming home to roost,unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Diligence: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
Cld u pls stop these rubbish of prophecies wheneva calamities occur. It all reeks of charlatanism. He and others shld repent and surrender their lives to our Lord and Saviour - Jesus Christ, and also preach the gospel, not these ludicrous postings, please!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by jpphilips(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: This is a great marketing and/or advertisement campaign.

My own question for the good pastor is this: why did he and his congregation not pray about the inpending tragegy? He called upon the people of America to pray but I find it telling that he and his congregation did not halt the service momentarily to conduct a special prayer to avoid this doom.

if the victim like jakumo refuses to pray, is it the messenger that will survive its aftermath in far away Nigeria that will pray on his behalf? he that has ear let him listen
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by polokor60(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

i'm not even a member of scoan,but say the truth and it shall set you free. wink
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by andyanders: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
Fourcade: @Andyanders...So in summary,it's the sticker that was doing the trick? The sticker with the God of TBJ? undecided
anyway..The Lord is good! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The sticker is a mantle and whatever that comes from a TRUE prophet of God like Prophet T.B Joshua carries POWER. I have my believe in whatever he says because he is a true prophet of God.It has worked for me and my family. I have the stickers on my cars
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by DExplorer1: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
texazzpete:

oge4real:
I have been on this site since its inception and has never ever been involved in name-callings with anyone. Please do not let me start with you cos it will definitely lead you to suicide... Avoid insulting me and stay alive please.

Hey don't start with him, we've got too many of them in here. Keep your cool but sometimes you need to loose it.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Agimor(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
Judge not that you might not be judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors / Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.