Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (17800 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Bsc(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
prophecies ar things dat hav happend already..but not all sees, y becuz u dnt hv d. Ther are many divers of gift d Lord giveth a man( d bible says "and afterwards i wil pure dwn my spirit on people, ur sons nd daughters wil prophesy..... Wel, may God help us 2 understand, as regard T.B prohecies they happen so that people can believe.. Let d prophet prophesy

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by DExplorer1: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by mooninsun(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
why only on evil or devilish act that he prophetizes on most time?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Egbagirl(f): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
afam4eva: How come we get to hear about the prophecy after the event has occured?

I was just going to ask the same question! Why didnt we hear about it before when he announced it. I tire o.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Jakumo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
youngies:

Just one question @Jackumo:
I have been cracking my brain to figure out the full meaning of the new initials (V.D.) you have ascribed to Mr. Joshua

Kindly oblige me the answer sir.

Youngies I am glad to see that you have put on your thinking cap, which has enabled you to spot possible hidden meanings in my innocent typographical error. Preparatory to issuing my official White Paper response to your question, I also resorted to looking up those initials in my dictionary, to get to the bottom of this mystery.

In the meantime don't nobody touch Pastor V. D. Joshua's anointed, unless you are female, fine, single and between the ages of 18 and 23. Thank you Jeeesus ha ha.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by deleo16(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
polokor60: you can access emmanuel on MY TV satalite tv
Which one is MY TV satellite TV, I don't know about that satellite TV. If its not on Dstv, i guess I will pass...
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Etomazone(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
@Andyanders: what a powerful testimony of God's goodness.Remarkably awesome power of God. Please send an email to info@emmanuel.tv stating this testimony or call the prayer lines to share this. Perhaps, you might have an opportunity to share this with the world and meet with the man of God himself. God used this great MOG..prophet TB Joshua healed me of many years of bedwetting. May God open the eyes of understanding of critics to see the light and fire of God almighty on his Prophet. It's very normal for them to criticize what you they do not understand, because what man does not understand he criticizes but what he understands he destroys. If TB Joshua was of the world, his secret or logic will have been known by all and by now there will be batallions of his type everywhere, but because he's from above, u can't find them in the marketplace, u can't His gift in the market. Thank you TB Joshua for coming to my world.u rock!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by deleo16(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Which one is MY TV satellite TV, I dont about that satellite TV. I use DSTV
the christian stations are free to watch not only emmanuel t.v u can aslo watch tbn,dove t.v,and lots more no need of subscribtion
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by moderatorr: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Is Emmanuel TV on DSTV, please let me know how to access it.
no MyTv
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
moderatorr: no MyTv
Oh I see....its my first time of hearing about MyTv, may be I need to buy that too....
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by andyanders: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2012
Etomazone: @Andyanders: what a powerful testimony of God's goodness.Remarkably awesome power of God. Please send an email to info@emmanuel.tv stating this testimony or call the prayer lines to share this. Perhaps, you might have an opportunity to share this with the world and meet with the man of God himself. God used this great MOG..prophet TB Joshua healed me of many years of bedwetting. May God open the eyes of understanding of critics to see the light and fire of God almighty on his Prophet. It's very normal for them to criticize what you they do not understand, because what man does not understand he criticizes but what he understands he destroys. If TB Joshua was of the world, his secret or logic will have been known by all and by now there will be batallions of his type everywhere, but because he's from above, u can't find them in the marketplace, u can't His gift in the market. Thank you TB Joshua for coming to my world.u rock!

I thank God for person like you and because we know our true prophet, we are blessed. I have sent my testimony through the info@emmanuel.tv. In fact, why I am not bothered on the negative things people say on papers here or elsewhere is because they are spiritually blind. I pray to God to open their spiritual eyes to know who this great man of God is. Many who are his critics end up being taken to SCOAN to be delivered. Since they claim that he is evil, why can't they go and get their own gods to give them same kind of power.
Well, I thank God that many pastors and prophets go to him to be delivered and set free and their respective ministries now can grow.
We are spiritually blind here hence most actions of his critics here.

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by wesley80(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Oh I see....its my first time of hearing about MyTv, may be I need to buy that too....
I don't think it has to be MyTV. Emmanuel TV is a free to air channel that's on most Satellite TV platforms without subsrciption, MyTV seems to be the most readily available platform but the channel along with most Christian channels like ABN, Loveworld, Redeem etc can be received using the normal "Strong" decoder.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by trimwis: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
thumbs up TBJOSHUA, how i wish all those pastors and bishop who is buying jets with church money could learn fro m TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2012
wesley80: I don't think it has to be MyTV. Emmanuel TV is a free to air channel that's on most Satellite TV platforms without subsrciption, MyTV seems to be the most readily available platform but the channel along with most Christian channels like ABN, Loveworld, Redeem etc can be received using the normal "Strong" decoder.
Is it possible to receive Emmanuel TV on DSTV ? I love TB Joshua, I was astonished when I stumble on his benevolence on SilverBird TV, he was giving out N100,000 to over 200 widows on live TV and shared food items to them. If TB Joshua gets his powers from the Devil, then I am in love with such Devil.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Adanyebe(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
I think you guyz are always in a hurry to call T.B Joshua a "Prophet Of Doom" and always forget that he has no hand in what he foresees. Its always normal for every individual to have bad dreams and nightmares and So it is in the case of the prophet to sometime foresee dangers. Or would you rather have him keep his mouth short so as people don't get to pray to avert this danger? Remember GOD really wants to be talking to us angry
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Karonn(f): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
playnaija:
Doesn't he see good things.or he is jst an angel of death [color=#990000][/color]
Source: http://sharemez..com/2012/07/tb-joshua-prophesied-colorado-cinema.html

Youtube Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uu5H4tfPg
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
They need to arrest this man. . . . na ogbanje!

Always prophesying evil.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by deleo16(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
texazzpete:

You m0r0n! The only way you would go to Hell is if you disobey God's commandments and fail to follow Jesus christ as your Lord and saviour...not if you ask hard, constructive questions about a dubious, scaremongering Pastor on Nairaland.

WHat the heck do they teach you folks in Churches these days anyway? This pastor worship must stop if not you WILL go to hell tongue
dude nobody is worshippping any pastor tb joshua is just a messenger of God he is not my God or anybody God he will keep saying it dont thank me thank jesus , in every generation there is always a messenger of God and also generals of God remember A.A allen,paul wigglesworth,kenneth hagin if anybody openly tell u he is God or worship him run away or he is jesus
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by PosCaricature: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
I pray to GOD to forgive you all that have spoken against the man of God. Even right from the days of John the Baptist there have been prophesies. So, I wonder the negative talks against the MOG for the confirmed prophesy. May God give us the grace to accept the truth in this nation.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by godimento: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
D star: [Is only a fool dat says dir's no God. D man of God hs said wot God put in hs mouth 2 say,u can either believe it or not God ll stil b using him.
Pls, let go back to our Bible. Tb Joshua prophecy is contradicting the scriptures. God is not after His people life. God always send message of repentant b/cos He has no pleasure in sinners death. Tbj, pls stop this blind prophecy.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by dasparrow: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
ndu_chucks: This is a great marketing and/or advertisement campaign.

My own question for the good pastor is this: why did he and his congregation not pray about the inpending tragegy? He called upon the people of America to pray but I find it telling that he and his congregation did not halt the service momentarily to conduct a special prayer to avoid this doom.

Why should TB Joshua halt the service just to conduct a special prayer to avoid the impending doom in far away america? He told americans to pray for their country and if they (americans) don't pray, then that's on them. How many american churches in america will momentarily halt their church service to pray for an impending doom concerning Nigeria for instance? Mtshew!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by dasparrow: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
Adanyebe: I think you guyz are always in a hurry to call T.B Joshua a "Prophet Of Doom" and always forget that he has no hand in what he foresees. Its always normal for every individual to have bad dreams and nightmares and So it is in the case of the prophet to sometime foresee dangers. Or would you rather have him keep his mouth short so as people don't get to pray to avert this danger? Remember GOD really wants to be talking to us angry

Exactly! I don't understand the way many Nigerians reason. So, if God is showing TB Joshua impending doom, Nigerians want him to prophecy something positive instead? Is that not lying? something that God detests?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by IdiAmin2(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
All these vague generalised prophesies dumb people fall for!!!
Abegi, if God is really showing this man, then God would have told him the state, and that it is a Batman movie cinema, abi God no know where exactly the event will happen, or God specifically intended to hide the facts of the event from him?

Ok if na so, I will prophesy as well: Some where in Asia before the end of this year, I see a catastrophy happening with a mode of transportation, train or aircraft, many people will die.

Mark this date down ooo, that I made this prophecy, if it happens, then I change my name to Prophet Idi-amin. Praise the Lord
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by deleo16(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
Adanyebe: I think you guyz are always in a hurry to call T.B Joshua a "Prophet Of Doom" and always forget that he has no hand in what he foresees. Its always normal for every individual to have bad dreams and nightmares and So it is in the case of the prophet to sometime foresee dangers. Or would you rather have him keep his mouth short so as people don't get to pray to avert this danger? Remember GOD really wants to be talking to us angry
gud talk my broder poeple are still waiting for God to talk to his people physcially even moses only tried u will only wait till chicken grow teeth.God can use a donkey,he can use a rod stick he uses U or me or anybody,God use people to bless others,he use people to warn is people,he use people to heal others,he can use u to bless other just find our own calling.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by femliany(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2012
The shooting that took place or another one that will happen? Stop deceiving us Sir.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by stronger: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
Why do we try so hard to convince ourselves that he's predictions are false!
Memo to y'all: THE FACT THAT HIS PREDICTIONS COME TO PASS DOES NOT MEAN HE IS A MAN OF GOD!!
Not implying he is not a man of God either. So chill guys!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by deleo16(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
www.nairaland.com/991899/t.b.joshua-revelation-another-plane-crash at least this one concern nigeria i rest my comment
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by nimotrp771: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
afam4eva: How come we get to hear about the prophecy after the event has occured?
dat's one problem i v wit guy. angry
dat's one problem i v wit guy.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by jude33084(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
wesley80: Here's an eye witness account from the BBC mere coincidence?

Open www.vuclip.com and watch eye witnesses narrating their experience wink
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by klax(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2012
But for goodness sake pls is there going to be a time in T.B Joshua Ministry that he will predict good thing?

Every prophesy is all about doom, doom, kill, die, crash, death, loose, pls mr prophet why and why? Does this mean your own god is that wicked but the Bible I read tells me God is good and not evil so where is your own doom God came from for God sake mr pastor.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by apostle007(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
dasparrow:

Why should TB Joshua halt the service just to conduct a special prayer to avoid the impending doom in far away america? He told americans to pray for their country and if they (americans) don't pray, then that's on them. How many american churches in america will momentarily halt their church service to pray for an impending doom concerning Nigeria for instance? Mtshew!

A Christian should understand why "prayers should be offered for all nations" and not just for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors / Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.