Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (17804 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Dambudzo: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
If you make a full subscription on dstv or get a strong decoder, u can watch emmanuel tv, it is free to air on mytv but u have to make full subscription to enjoy it on dstv..sunday, monday and thursday services are broadcast live
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Kolade9(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2012
moderators shld stop bringing dis man's prediction topics to front page jare,we dnt hav new comments. God knws y its only negative tins he do predict.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 2:18am On Jul 22, 2012
Seeing topics like this on the front page alone, piss me off.. Then having to read comments from y'all who support this just worsen it. This world is crappy today cuz of y'all who go about worshipping your pastors. Since the existence of churches here and there, has the world become better? NOPE!!! Y'all spend less time with your Bibles and the truth contained in it and more on giving to and worshipping a "so-called" man of God (That's where the problem starts). So... Its another topic like this on the front page so I'll simply do my usual "Jump and Pass"....
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by UNLEASHED(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2012
Mr TB Joshua's prophecy is always tragic
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by texazzpete(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2012
andyanders: That is my prophet. None of his words will come back unaccomplished Prophesy is to reveal to us things unknown so that we can pray over it. A land where there is no vision they perish.
Wether people like him or not, he still remain God's chosen. Even Jesus Christ suffered same faith.
Those calling him names are doing so because they are blind. I watch Emmanuel TV from home and I have received so many blessings just because I have faith in whatever he says. I have his stickers on my gate and kitchen doors and on a particular day, we bought fuel and kerosene for my car and cooking. My wife mistakenly took to the kitchen the fuel and she filled the 2 stoves with the petrol and used the stoves to cook for 2 days and also the 25 liters fuel was still besides the burning stoves while she cooked with the stoves and nothing happened.After the 2 days, my wife was to go for lectures in the morning after the children left for school, I was only left to get some food for myself from the kitchen after they left. I decided to get some food from the kitchen and decided to warm the soup. When I light the stove, it was burning just round abnormally and I had to off it with wet cloth and took the stove outside. I sprinkled a little on the floor of the compound and took the matches and sparked the matches and the the one on the floor caught fire. I ran to the kitchen only to discover that the 25 liter keg was petrol and not fuel.
If not God of T.B.Joshua, the entire house would have got burnt. I was wandering why while in the kitchen, the stoves did not explode only for it to explode outside the house. That was God.
I do not worship there but this prophet is sent to us here in Nigeria by God. so you can say anything about him, he will continue to rise from glory to glory. You can get same healing by faith wherever you are, distance is not a barrier. God is the same yesterday, today and forever more.

The funny thing is, you actually think you're a Christian grin

You're already 40% way into worshipping TB Joshua. I wish you good luck cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by justwise(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUUdnTzOJUM&list=UUwJiws5C8jMWFGjJeNAbDCQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Come to your own conclusions. Man of God or fraud ?

Thanks for this clips, its clearly obvious that they edited it, even where he said. . .lets pray i believe that this can be averted. . . was removed in the second clip.

Shame on people supporting this fraud.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by youngies(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Jakumo:

Youngies I am glad to see that you have put on your thinking cap, which has enabled you to spot possible hidden meanings in my innocent typographical error. Preparatory to issuing my official White Paper response to your question, I also resorted to looking up those initials in my dictionary, to get to the bottom of this mystery.

In the meantime don't nobody touch Pastor V. D. Joshua's anointed, unless you are female, fine, single and between the ages of 18 and 23. Thank you Jeeesus ha ha.
I thought as much, that the meaning of this new initials must be very deep
V.D. = Venereal Disease?
V.D. = Voodoo Doctor?
V.D. = Venerable Dickhead?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUUdnTzOJUM&list=UUwJiws5C8jMWFGjJeNAbDCQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Come to your own conclusions. Man of God or fraud ?

fraud he say in a barrack

the shooting happened in cinema
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by doctokwus: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
Man of fraud:shooting was predicted to be in a barracks by a man dressd in military outfit.Shooting in colorado was in a cinema by a blood thirsty civilian.AnYbody dat blives dis man wt his con internet& video warriors must b sent back to d stone age
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by jessMena(f): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
pompori king: D guy is a liar joor..na d guy church dey edit am..he go dey wear d same shirt for all d videos
haba atleast I know sundays is always live service pls don't lie against dem oh
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by jessMena(f): 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
globalpaul: If you make a full subscription on dstv or get a strong decoder, u can watch emmanuel tv, it is free to air on mytv but u have to make full subscription to enjoy it on dstv..sunday, monday and thursday services are broadcast live
pls wat channel is Emmanuel TV on DStV?I make full subscription n I want 2 watch d sunday live broadcast pls help me
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by myike2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2012
This T.B (tuberculosis) joshua is insane. He has made several predictions that didn't come true. If he makes a prediction and it doesn't occur, he would start making press statements, saying he never said such a thing. Some months ago, the fraudstar "prophesied" that a famous man in warri, Chief Gbagi, would lose control of his lion, and the lion would break its cage and kill people on the streets. Some f00l1sh people didn't go to work that day, some mothers didn't allow their kids go 2schl. At the end, Chief Gbagi had to issue a statement on DRTv that he doesn't even have a lion. That was wen the so-called tb joshua started saying he never prophesied anytin like that. Dsame tb joshua prophesied massive death for 2go users, and later he denied it wen it didn't happen. Now, the colorado shooting has happened, he's claiming he prophesied about it. Why didn't he predict the exact time and location? Before the match btw chelsea and bayern munich, he said "Chelsea would win, but 4dat 2happen, dey nid lots of prayers". If chelsea had lost, he would have said dey didn't pray enof as he said that's why dey lost. He should better stop his 419 pastor work and start working with CNN. At least he can help dem with weather forcast

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by ea7(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
What will he predict next...water is wet? And. The TB wankers will still kiss his arse
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by sniperwolf(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
sniperwolf: I prophesy another bomb blast in the Northern part of Nigeria tomorrow. If it happens sing praises to my name. And if it doesn't happen nothing will change. I will still be Sniperwolf
I said it that there will be a blast today www.nairaland.com/997191/bomb-blast-bayan-gari-bauchi
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by benkings(m): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2012
sniperwolf:
I said it that there will be a blast today www.nairaland.com/997191/bomb-blast-bayan-gari-bauchi
u said tomorrow,
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by CharlieMaria(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2012
TB Joshua i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a fake! What I may call "Advocatus Diaboli" Devils Advocate. No matter what people think and no matter how his so called diabolical prohecies come to pass, we should not lose consciousness of the fact that the devil i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a spirit and St. Paul warns us to test all spirits. He i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not of God.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by sniperwolf(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2012
benkings: u said tomorrow,
what is "tomorrow" of Saturday? Numbskull
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Smooyis(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
How i love TB Joshua the more! His prophecies are accurate, precise and gives me a strong conviction about God. I know children of God will neva say anything negative about this great man of God. He is a gift to humanity. Believe it or not. He is!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by idesylvester(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
T.B Joshua go dey predict without telin us d real place n d name of the persn so it can b prevented abi..kwantinue

Him think say na only him dey prophesy abi

Make I tell am say me 2 dey prophesy

I tell u,b4 d end of dis yr newspaper will carry more than 10 murder story and America will record anoda shootin,if na lie make we bet!! lipsrsealed and I c a young man doin that.. lastly bomb go blow 4 any country of his choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors / Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.