Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (17803 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by deleo16(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
When he started miracle ‎​And prohesies here in Nigeria some years back people call it arrangee,but over the years this Man has been growing from strenght to‎​ strenght ,yet people still wait endlessly for his Downfall which I think will neva happen(touch not Gods annointed!!‎​And dont judge so that thou will nt be judge
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by 3kay945(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
kioboy:

it wil only cost u free to air satelite connection to follow up as such prophesy are prophesied in real time broadcast. Wht i expected some unbelievers here to do is followup d ministry of TB Joshua and expose any false/fake miracle or prophesy wit proof. Nt to base their hatred simply becos he is nt frm their denomination.

Ur hatred here does nt any way affect his ministry or all d scholarships dat dat ministry hv given out to d less privildge.

''By their fruits ye shall know them''
I was thinking the same, am not the pastor fun or church member but I have lived close to his church few years back. I don't doubt his prophecies or have any reason for saying negative things about the pastor. all the prophecies are broadcast on Emmanuel t.v for people to verify and disprove.
many people just detest the guy name without any evidence.
oya make una eat me!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by moneyquest: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
This is really the problem of Nigerians. They always use very strong words to criticise their very own, even when there is no need for it. Unfortunately, people all over the world have access to these derogatory comments and to a large extend, form their opinions about Nigerians with them. And tomorrow, one of you writing this trash will start asking useless questions why Nigerians are hated this much abroad: forgetting that we are the real cause of our problems. Now tell me, what sin has this man committed to deserve these name calling? How many of you castigating him has done 1/1000000th of what he has done for Nigerians in particular, and the world in general? You better cease these hatreds, otherwise you perish with them! Learn how to appreciate the goodness in people around you!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by 3kay945(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
mooninsun: why only on evil or devilish act that he prophetizes on most time?
pls be sincere, like what exactly are you expecting to hear?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by bakila: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
Jakumo leave Buhari alone. The Vultures are the ruling class who have increasingly made life miserable for Nigerian and have called untold hardship to Nigerians sending plenty to their graves through poor health care and decaying infestructure. That Nigerians are roasted scupping Petrol summerises the fact that the Vampires are people in Goverment.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by 3kay945(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
Egba girl:

I was just going to ask the same question! Why didnt we hear about it before when he announced it. I tire o.
simple question, just watch Emmanuel tv and follow him. you will be up to date.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by 3kay945(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Is it possible to receive Emmanuel TV on DSTV ? I love TB Joshua, I was astonished when I stumble on his benevolence on SilverBird TV, he was giving out N100,000 to over 200 widows on live TV and shared food items to them. If TB Joshua gets his powers from the Devil, then I am in love with such Devil.
funny!
but let me share this, few years back when I resided opposite his church. our community enjoyed free transformer from him. he came to our rescue when the useless government failed us.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
PhysicsQED: This guy again? Doesn't he have any shame?

If he constantly has anxiety and bad feelings about potential future tragedies or deaths, it may be a sign of some obscure mental disorder.

He should be studied by a team of psychologists and psychiatrists and then diagnosed. The condition can be called joshuaphrenia and he could be given medication and put into a special facility for it - whatever it takes to get him to shut up and stop desperately seeking attention.

Am 100% sure that he is a Christain...Evil people.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by ZzaSky: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
No comment regarding this Prophet Of Doom mehn...I just tire for d guy
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
SERIOUSLY?! This is ridiculous!

Stop with this TBJ prophesied EVERYTHING stuff. Like seriously. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by r231(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2012
Na only bad thing the man dey see undecided undecided undecided
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by ZzaSky: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
U guys should free the guy abeg...even Pastors dey try criticise am cuz his prophecies and miracles are accurate. Even d Christ we follow said we shld "judge not"...me I just tire for d guy doom prophecies buh I can't say he's false cuz no proof of falsehood. To me, he's a man ov God
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by petphunt(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
This dude is incorrigible, to say the least. This type mass killing by knuckleheads happens about every year in the USA. TB Joshua is a manipulator and a scam artiste. How does this type of forecast benefit mankind or his followers? He only manages to draw attention to himself. His practice cannot be Christianity. No matured mind would tag him a man of God. This guy lives in Nigeria so it would benefit his followers if he would use his so-called talent to forecast extreme weather conditions, every terrorist act in the North, corruption, armed robberies, and so on. This so-called prophesies make no sense to me. Making a forecast of what is likely to happen is no different from buying a lottery ticket. Killing in America so what? What about every killing by Boko Haram or mass corruption by politicians
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by andyanders: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2012
petphunt: This dude is incorrigible, to say the least. This type mass killing by knuckleheads happens about every year in the USA. TB Joshua is a manipulator and a scam artiste. How does this type of forecast benefit mankind or his followers? He only manages to draw attention to himself. His practice cannot be Christianity. No matured mind would tag him a man of God. This guy lives in Nigeria so it would benefit his followers if he would use his so-called talent to forecast extreme weather conditions, every terrorist act in the North, corruption, armed robberies, and so on. This so-called prophesies make no sense to me. Making a forecast of what is likely to happen is no different from buying a lottery ticket. Killing in America so what? What about every killing by Boko Haram or mass corruption by politicians

Well, I wouldn't blame ignorant people like you who call the prophet of God 'scam Artist' If he had scammed you, peace unto you, but if Prophet T.B.Joshua never ever scammed you, woe unto you and your generation and you will be judged by God Almighty.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by sniperwolf(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
afam4eva: How come we get to hear about the prophecy after the event has occured?
Help me ask. There is never a time we get the prophecies before the events unfold. The only one we heard before the event date was the prophesy of 2go and it was denied as nothing happened to 2go users. If something had happened, they will start singing praises to his name.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by megawax8: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2012
texazzpete:

Not just him. me too!

Here are some hard questions for you
1) Shebi the original prediction mentioned the event would happen in or around a millitary barracks? Oya, why was that carefully and dishonestly edited out of the video on Youtube?

2) Shebi una talk say TB Joshua predict Dana Air crash? Oya, why is it that it is now carefully downplayed that he said the plane would crash after a terrorist attack?

3) Why is this on Youtube in the first place? Is it a form of advertisement for SCOAN? it cannot be said to have been posted there to make people pray to avert it because such predictions usually come out AFTER the so-called 'predicted event' has happened. Also since he ends all his 'prophecies' with the admonishment that people should pray to avert it, is it an admission that the prayer of him and his flock have been so far insufficient?

Oya, answer these questions or forever hold your peace!
m stil waiting for sumone to ansa dis guys questions o

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by sniperwolf(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2012
I prophesy another bomb blast in the Northern part of Nigeria tomorrow. If it happens sing praises to my name. And if it doesn't happen nothing will change. I will still be Sniperwolf
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Jakumo(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2012
andyanders:

Well, Woe unto you and your generation and you will judged by God Almighty's Military Wing.

Another of God's hitmen issues the usual death threat against all who refuse to bow before the Man of Dog, Pastor V.D.Joshua, of retro-active "predictions" fame, and the ambulance-chasing fame.

Perhaps now that the target list of internet sceptics has been drawn up, Pastor V.D. Joshua can "predict" their imminent death at the hands of hit-men hired by the Man of Dog in the name of Jeeeesus. Praise the Lord's Personal Assistant, even as we rub out those who won't, in the name of the Holy Spirit. Halleluuuuujahhhhh.

sniperwolf: I prophesy another bomb blast in the Northern part of Nigeria tomorrow. If it happens sing praises to my name. And if it doesn't happen nothing will change. I will still be Sniperwolf

I hereby elevate SniperWolf to the exalted status of Prophet-for-Hire SniperWolf, of the "Bomb-Go-Answer-Tomorow" fame, with all rights and privileges therein. Arise Prophet Sniperwolf. You are now fully authorized to broadcast fund-raising telethons, where paid associates will "rise from the dead", among other equally lucrative "miracles and wonders", while millions of punters pay you by the minute.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Jakumo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Riodiao(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
See talk after falling my hand finish in champions league final. A bald head man'
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by moneyquest: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2012
Jakumo:

Another of God's hitmen issues the usual death threat against all who refuse to bow before the Man of Dog, Pastor V.D.Joshua, of retro-active "predictions" fame, and the ambulance-chasing fame.

Perhaps now that the target list of internet sceptics has been drawn up, Pastor V.D. Joshua can "predict" their imminent death at the hands of hit-men hired by the Man of Dog in the name of Jeeeesus. Praise the Lord's Personal Assistant, even as we rub out those who won't, in the name of the Holy Spirit. Halleluuuuujahhhhh.

You are such a ridiculous fellow. Why are you making a fool out of yourself? If you are jobless, why not look for something else to keep yourself busy? The man you are criticising is probably not as educated as you are and yet he is a very successful entrepreneur. He started his church from scratch and yet turned it to an empire. Now tell us what you have achieved in the whole of your sorry life?

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Jakumo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
moneyquest:
Now tell us what you have achieved in the whole of your sorry life?

If you must know, I run a flourishing human-spare-parts export business, with branches in China and picturesque Ajegunle-by-th'Sea, in Nigeria. We supply both medical facilities and juju fetish practitioners of only the highest international repute, I might add.

What line of work are you in, MoneyQuest, if you don't mind me asking.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by andyanders: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
moneyquest:

You are such a ridiculous fellow. Why are you making a fool out of yourself? If you are jobless, why not look for something else to keep yourself busy? The man you are criticising is probably not as educated as you are and yet he is a very successful entrepreneur. He started his church from scratch and yet turned it to an empire. Now tell us what you have achieved in the whole of your sorry life?

Thank you my brother for telling that imbe=cile moneyquest: the truth. He has noting and owns nothing yet he is a critic of God and the prophets of God.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by StellaBella(f): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2012
PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE ALREADY!!!
Behind every evil happenings comes this dude predictions.
I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN.
Let him channel his energy into praying for a better Nigeria.
PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS GUY EVIL EVIL EVIL PREDICTIONS.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by nduchucks: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2012
dasparrow:

Why should TB Joshua halt the service just to conduct a special prayer to avoid the impending doom in far away america? Mtshew!

Are you a Christian at all or an (TD Joshua)idol worshiper? Your question does not seem like one a Christian would ask. Many of you people seem to have more faith in TD Joshua than in the real God. I hope you remember that thou shalt have no other gods before Him and that He is a jealous God. A word is enough.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Jakumo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
andyanders:

Thank you my brother for telling that imbe=cile moneyquest: the truth. He has noting and owns nothing yet he is a critic of God and the prophets of God.

Is it now an offence to be poor ?

I am a poor man, God, so please forgive me and send me a fairly new S-Class Mercedes Benz to console my tortured soul.

If this small wish can be granted, I will issue DAILY predictions and prophesies to all who ask for them - free of charge.

Thank you Jeeesus !

Stella_Bella: PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE ALREADY!!!
Behind every evil happenings comes this dude predictions.
I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN.
Let him channel his energy into praying for a better Nigeria.
PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS GUY EVIL EVIL EVIL PREDICTIONS.

Ha ha ha No no no please remain calm. For your own good, you must hear MORE retro-active "predictions" of death and destruction, whether you like it or not ha ha ha
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by GAR3TH(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
This guy always come up with the most vague predictions that lacks detail and are based on current events.

Also doesn't the bible say beware of false prophets, that him and those who are under his wings will perish for imitate god or something like that.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
playnaija:

Source: http://sharemez..com/2012/07/tb-joshua-prophesied-colorado-cinema.html

Youtube Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uu5H4tfPg

Go and read the bible about real prophets in Bible times - their prophecies were specific with ample details as to location and the persons' involved. The prophecy about the demise of Babylon is an example.

This TB Joshua prophecy, like the others, is crap and this man is a fraud. It's known there's a major shooting in the US almost every year. It's like prophesying that there"ll be flood in Lagos.
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting by adoniza(m): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
He is a Con Artist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Must Stop Defending Pastors / Kukah Visits EFCC, Prays For FFK, Obanikoro, Reuben Abati / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.