Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications (930 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Dcarding(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2007
HEY N/LANDERS,
Is having sex before marriage good or not.
To Men, how long can you wait to have sex with your intending partner before marriage?
To ladies, at what stage will you allow your intending man to sleep with you before marriage?
All positive and negative response is welcome.i.e let us know your opinion
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2007
I am very sure we have over a hundred threads on this forum as regards this topic so please do some research. The next time i see a new thread on this topic, i might just scream. shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Nautillus(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2007
ayesomething thanks

My thoughts exactlyreally beef al this F**kers that wont stop repeating used up threads angry
Re: Sex Before Marriage: The Benefits And Implications by Gamine(f): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2007
Benefits ke??

pls go and get a life!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell? / He Does Not Believe Me / Mama Na Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.