Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? (19977 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by mekaboy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
[b]DOES HIM PROPHESYING ABOUT THE GUN FIRE MAKE HIM A REAL MAN OF GOD? THE SPIRITUAL REALM IS LIKE THE INTERNET, BOTH GOOD AND BAD MAKE USE OF IT. THE HACKERS AND PONOGRAPHIC SITES HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET JUST LIKE THE CHURCHES DO. THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL, THINGS HAPPEN IN THE SPIRIT FIRST BEFORE IT HAPPENS PHYSICALLY.

IF SOMEONE GOES TO A NATIVE DOCTOR TO BURY A CHARM IN YOUR OFFICE, A PASTOR WHO IS IN TOUCH WITH THE SPIRITUAL REALM, CAN SEE IT AND DESTROY IT. ANOTHER NATIVE DOCTOR WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM CAN ALSO SEE IT AND DESTROY IT , DEPENDING ON HIS LEVEL IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM. SO THAT SOMEONE TELLS YOU WHAT IS TO HAPPEN DOES NOT MAKE HIM A MAN OF GOD.THE GOOD THING ABOUT A CHILD OF GOD IS THAT WE OPERATE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

THERE WAS A GIRL IN THE BIBLE, WHO WAS ABLE TO TELL THE FUTURE BY AN EVIL SPIRIT, AND THE MEN WERE USING HER FOR BUSINESS. WHEN PAUL CAME ACROSS THE GIRL, HE CAST OUT THAT EVIL SPIRIT THAT SHE WAS USING TO TELL THE FUTURE AND THE MANS BUSINESS COLLAPSED. SO PEOPLE CAN TELL THE FUTURE THROUGH THE SPIRIT OF GOD OR AN EVIL SPIRIT.

Acts 16:16
Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling.

SO ALL THOSE RUNNING TO A MAN BECAUSE HE CAN TELL YOU THE FUTURE, YOU DONT KNOW THE SOURCE OF HIS REVELATION . [/b]

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by wysenas(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
I dey laugh like Baba OBJ.d real men of God in Nigeria are not all these mini gods.with d holy Quran n Bible,we suppose to know d truth 4rm false.me i no blame TB JOSHUA n Co,no bi una dey look 4 miracle?we know their secret,if u want 2 be like them its easy.just join any occult group,thats all.if u like it or not thats d truth.they are not different 4rm GURU MAHARAJI.with time,i will mention names.MAY GOD GUIDE and SAVE US 4RM EVIL PROPHETS.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Deiok(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Well none of us know for certain if realy is a true man of God or not so let not say things to wrong God will.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by wesley80(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Give it a rest people. Yes I believe the prophecy was edited but definitely not with any intent to deceive. Here's a report on the prophecy by a Zimbabwean news site a day after the original prophecy.

BULAWAYO (ZimEye) – POPULAR Nigerian preacher T.B Joshua has predicted random shooting by an American soldier near a barrack which will kill scores of innocent souls while an unnamed German top politician will soon fall into a comma. In a televised Sunday service on Emmanuel TV, TB Joshua told thousands of prayers at the Synagogue Church of All Nations to pray for the United States because[b] he saw a soldier with a gun randomly fatally shooting scores of people. “I see near or in a barrack a member of the military whether it’s navy or what but he will shoot many people before he gets arrested,” he said.[/b]

Now I doubt anyone would edit a video with intent to deceive knowing the details are already in the open. And for those saying he got it wrong cos he mentioned a military man, what if you'd seen in a dream a man garbed in body armour, battle goggles, riot helmet and carryin both automatic and semi automatic weapons shooting at people? Hw wld u describe such a scene when you're awake? And about the barrack, well he said "in" or "close" to a barrack.
Finally, even if you can prove he got that little bit wrong, I believe its more foolish to dismiss all the others he got right as mere coincidences than it is to accept this as a "near accurate" prediction. So how foolish are you?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Emax(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
Lol. Remain blessed. Out of the abundance of heart man speaks.
MacDaddy01:

You are a real sheep that can bring st.upidity to the scene anytime, anywhere!
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
A prophet is never accepted in his own town...all this does'nt surprise me
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
Only if Tunde Bakare will go into Predictions and stop his political campaign on pulpit.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by tintingz(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
EPOMA:
My friend yes it is edited but the first video you post 53seconds and the second video 2min 42 seconds is the same.So editing a video is now a crime. he even said he was not sure, is it a navy, police or what.
The earlier we stop looking for fault the better , it is not by force to believe in God or anyone. we are all free to do what ever we want to do or believe
yeah good...and fraud pastors should cont. decieving people attracting customers to their church...oh Jesus is happy with it in heaven?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by SSaemoenl(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
wesley80: Give it a rest people. Yes I believe the prophecy was edited but definitely not with any intent to deceive. Here's a report on the prophecy by a Zimbabwean news site a day after the original prophecy.

Now I doubt anyone would edit a video with intent to deceive knowing the details are already in the open. And for those saying he got it wrong cos he mentioned a military man, what if you'd seen in a dream a man garbed in body armour, battle goggles, riot helmet and carryin both automatic and semi automatic weapons shooting at people? Hw wld u describe such a scene when you're awake? And about the barrack, well he said "in" or "close" to a barrack.
Finally, even if you can prove he got that little bit wrong, I believe its more foolish to dismiss all the others he got right as mere coincidences than it is to accept this as a "near accurate" prediction. So how foolish are you?

No, it is the most foolish thing to believe that a perfect God would relay his message and that message would be "near accurate". God is never " near accurate" but absolutely accurate. "Near accuracy", half-truths is the characteristics of the devil and his human followers trying to deceive the ignorant and gullible. Read your Bible!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Parsonpikin: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
ebamma: oga T b joshua how market?
do not jurgde so you won't be jurgded
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
ok i have a question for u guys that say tb is a fake.lets assume he is a fake,he belongs to a cult,he is a liar and all bad things ,is that okay with you guys now?ok.
my question to you now is HOW DOES ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS OR SMEARING CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR LIFE?HE IS MAKING MONEY AND YOU GUYS ARE BUSY CRITICISM HIM.
JUST LIKE SOMEONE SAID SMALL MINDS THINK ABOUT PPL ,GREAT MINDS THINK ABOUT IDEAS

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by wesley80(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
TroGunn:

No, it is the most foolish thing to believe that a perfect God would relay his message and that message would be "near accurate". God is never " near accurate" but absolutely accurate. "Near accuracy", half-truths is the characteristics of the devil and his human followers trying to deceive the ignorant and gullible. Read your Bible!

My brother have you read the books of Revelations, Daniel and Jeremiah? Please tell me how many of those prophecies you've been able to interpret on your own. You and I (assuming you're a Xtian) know the secrets of the future of the world have been handed to man but how many have been able to interpret it accurately? If there was a disparity its down to man's interpretation not God's please be objective.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by killuminati(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
diluminati: i still dont understand what the op is trying to say
dieluminatigrin.... Are you sleeping while reading? Wake up pls!
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by tintingz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi: ok i have a question for u guys that say tb is a fake.lets assume he is a fake,he belongs to a cult,he is a liar and all bad things ,is that okay with you guys now?ok.
my question to you now is HOW DOES ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS OR SMEARING CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR LIFE?HE IS MAKING MONEY AND YOU GUYS ARE BUSY CRITICISM HIM.
JUST LIKE SOMEONE SAID SMALL MINDS THINK ABOUT PPL ,GREAT MINDS THINK ABOUT IDEAS
oh yeah he as given you your share of the money grin
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
tintingz: oh yeah he as given you your share of the money grin
and are u getting money from wasting ur bytes on tb?grow up man,you are not getting any younger
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by tintingz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
and are u getting money from wasting ur bytes on tb?grow up man,you are not getting any younger
oh you like it when you nd others are misleaded in your faith and belief...wise up dude dont go astray
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Princek12(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
This guy is clearly a fraud. The video was edited to remove the reference to military barracks, which is a deceptive move. The shooting did not occur in a military barracks, so he did not predict this shooting.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
tintingz: oh you like it when you nd others are misleaded in your faith and belief...wise up dude dont go astray
why do u say they are been led astray?it is a faith ,it is who and what they choose to believe .just as we have diverse religions,not all christian doctrines are the same,if he is a liar and his ppl like leave them.ppl hav left his church becos they dont believe yet ppl are pouring in ,it is not by force.all i am saying is whatever u say here makes no difference,to be honest i prefer tb to oyedepo ,if u say tb is a liar cool but he is not buying jets,he is not establishing this and that and he is not slapping women during service and neither has he divorced twice ,just leave this guy alone

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Maisuya1: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
Here is timeline of US shootings, note this is not an exhaustive list it only includes school shootings. So anything short of a clearly detailed description of the shootings is a fraud. Coz u also can predict a shooting in the US nxt yr
Timeline of School Shootings

Clarification: An earlier version of this timeline omitted several significant shootings that have taken place at colleges and other schools since the 1960s.

Feb. 14, 2008: A 27-year-old man goes on a rampage at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, shooting 21 people, killing five and later himself. University police report that the suspect, a former student, had stopped taking medication and had been acting "somewhat erratic."

Feb. 12, 2008: In Oxnard, Calif., a 14-year-old shoots a 15-year-old classmate, who later dies of his injuries. Law enforcement cites "bad blood" between the teens.

Feb. 11, 2008: In Memphis, a 19-year-old senior is shot in his school's gym by a 17-year-old sophomore, following a feud that started off campus earlier in the week; after the shooting, the suspect hands his gun to a coach, saying, "It's over now."

Feb. 8, 2008: A nursing student shoots two women and then herself in a classroom at Louisiana Technical College, outside Baton Rouge.

Feb. 7, 2008: In Portsmouth, Ohio, a small community near the Kentucky border, a man shoots his estranged wife at the Notre Dame Elementary School.

Feb. 4, 2008: In Memphis's Hamilton High School, a 16-year-old student is shot in the leg during an argument with another student over music.

Jan. 16, 2008: As students are being dismissed early from school, one is wounded in the shoulder after being shot in the parking lot of Crossroads Charter High School in Charlotte, N.C.

Dec. 13, 2007: Two doctoral students from India are shot and killed in student apartments on the Louisiana State University campus.

Dec. 12, 2007: After taking his father's pistol to school, a student shoots a 14-year-old classmate at a private school outside New Delhi; gun violence is very rare in India.

Dec. 10, 2007: A 24-year-old goes on a shooting spree at a megachurch in Colorado Springs and a Denver-area missionary training school, killing four and wounding four others; the gunman, who law enforcement sources said "hated Christians," kills himself.

Nov. 7, 2007: An 18-year-old man, a former student, shoots seven people and wounds 11 others before taking his own life at a high school in southern Finland; this is the first known school shooting in Finland, where gun ownership is fairly common by European standards but shootings are rare.

Oct. 24, 2007: In Saginaw, Mich., four South Middle School students are shot by a high school student at a middle school football game; the victims' injuries are not life threatening.

Oct. 10, 2007: A 14-year-old gunman opens fire at Success Tech Academy, a nontraditional high school in Cleveland, wounding two students and two teachers before killing himself.

Sept. 30, 2007: A University of Memphis football player dies after being shot and then crashing his car into a tree, following a botched robbery attempt outside a university housing complex.

Sept. 21, 2007: Two Delaware State University students are shot and wounded at the Campus Mall while returning from an on-campus cafe.

Aug. 5, 2007: Four young people are shot in the head at close range, three fatally, in the parking lot of the K-8 Mount Vernon School in Newark, N.J.; all of the victims had been planning to attend Delaware State in the fall.

April 16, 2007: Before killing himself, a 23-year-old Virginia Tech student, Seung Hui Cho, kills two students in a dorm; then two hours later across campus in Norris Hall, he kills 25 more students and five faculty members. Fifteen others are wounded in the deadliest campus shooting in U.S. history.

April 2, 2007: A program coordinator for the University of Washington's College of Architecture is shot and killed by a man in an apparent murder-suicide.

Oct. 2, 2006: A gunman kills six people, including himself, and wounds more at a one-room Amish schoolhouse in Lancaster County, Pa.

Sept. 29, 2006: A 15-year-old student brings two guns to Weston Schools in rural Cazenovia, Wis., and fatally shoots his principal after the principal had given him a disciplinary warning for having tobacco on school grounds.
Sept. 27, 2006: A 53-year-old gunman takes six girls hostage at Platte Canyon High School in Bailey, Colo. The gunman uses the girls as human shields for hours before fatally wounding a 16-year-old and then killing himself.

Sept. 17, 2006: Five Duquesne University basketball players are injured in a campus shooting by two men after a dance.

Sept. 2, 2006: Douglas Pennington, 49, kills his two sons and himself while visiting Shepherd University in West Virginia.

Nov. 8, 2005: A high school freshman is arrested in the fatal shooting of an assistant principal and wounding of two other school administrators at Campbell County High School in eastern Tennessee.

March 21, 2005: A 16-year-old student shoots and kills five schoolmates, a teacher, and an unarmed guard at Red Lake High School on the Red Lake Indian Reservation in Minnesota before taking his own life.

Sept. 24, 2003: A 15-year-old student fatally shoots two fellow students at Rocori High School in Cold Spring, Minn.

April 24, 2003: A 14-year-old student shoots and kills the principal of Red Lion Area Junior High School in south-central Pennsylvania before killing himself.

Oct. 28, 2002: A student at the University of Arizona Nursing College kills three of his instructors before killing himself.

Jan. 16, 2002: A graduate student at the Appalachian School of Law shoots and kills the dean, a professor, and a student and wounds three other students.

March 5, 2001: A 15-year-old student kills two fellow students and wounds 13 others at Santana High School in Santee, Calif., in San Diego County.

Aug. 28, 2000: A graduate student at the University of Arkansas is found dead with his English professor in an apparent murder-suicide.

May 26, 2000: A 13-year-old student kills his English teacher on the last day of classes in Lake Worth, Fla., after the teacher refused to let him talk with two girls in his classroom.

March 10, 2000: Two students in Savannah, Ga., are killed by a 19-year-old student while leaving a dance sponsored by Beach High School.

Feb. 29, 2000: A 6-year-old boy shoots and kills a 6-year-old classmate at Buell Elementary School in Mount Morris Township, Mich.

Nov. 19, 1999: A 13-year-old girl is shot in the head by a 12-year-old boy in school at Deming, N.M.

April 20, 1999: Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, kill 12 students and a teacher and wound 23 others before killing themselves at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colo.

June 15, 1998: One teacher and one guidance counselor are wounded by a 14-year-old boy in a Richmond, Va., school hallway.

May 21, 1998: Two teenagers are killed and more than 20 people hurt when a teenage boy opens fire at a high school in Springfield, Ore., after killing his parents.

May 19, 1998: Three days before his graduation, an 18-year-old honor student opens fire at a high school in Fayetteville, Tenn., killing a classmate who was dating his ex-girlfriend.

April 24, 1998: A 15-year-old student opens fire at an eighth-grade dance in Edinboro, Pa., killing a science teacher.

March 24, 1998: Two boys, 11 and 13, fire on their Jonesboro, Ark., middle school from nearby woods, killing four girls and a teacher and wounding 10 others.

Dec. 15, 1997: Two students in Stamps, Ark., are wounded by a 14-year-old boy who was hiding in the woods when he shot the students as they stood in the parking lot.

Dec. 1, 1997: Three students are killed and five wounded by a 14-year-old student at Heath High School in West Paducah, Ky.

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
wesley80:

My brother have you read the books of Revelations, Daniel and Jeremiah? Please tell me how many of those prophecies you've been able to interpret on your own. You and I (assuming you're a Xtian) know the secrets of the future of the world have been handed to man but how many have been able to interpret it accurately? If there was a disparity its down to man's interpretation not God's please be objective.

I don't really get where you are coming from....why was the video edited then published to give TB Joshua the credit of predicting it?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by noble84: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi: i beg lets stop all this stuff leave this man alone after all he is not forcing anyone to come and sit in his church if he is a liar then his members like him that way what is ur problem.you dont go to his church,u dont pay him ?why all the stress if he edited the video is it by force you should watch it or did he ask you to pay.i am not his member but there are better things to talk about.whether you like it or not he is a mega millionaire and no matter how videos you post some millions is already roling into his account now
you are the only one that has made mature comments here,the Bible said'do not judge'
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by emmalezy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
Am speechless
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by kioboy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
@mekaboy
frm ur writeup i can understand dat u sees d man of god as fake? Well dat is why we hv d holy bible. Cos it is writen dat we shld test all spirit, even jesus christ ws accused of usin devilish power and he anwered them wisely. Alot of miracles dat he did if it were to be today, people wil start shouting false prophet. D truth is dat if d power he is using is of d devil his ministry supposed to hv collapse by nw. Maybe we shld use d Ghana election to learn. Frm d first day dat president evans ata mills visited to seek d face of god and d day he came to giv thanksgiving as an elected president. Imagine an opposition winning an incumbent party and d stability dat dat country is enjoyin nw shld be a very big lesson for all of us. Maybe they also edicted d video of d first day he visited or d thanksgiving service too or even prophet TB joshua paid him to give fake testimony? I hv said it dat alot of people here only act on rumour frm their pastors or friend witout verifying. Even capturing and killing of osama bin ladin ws prophesied like 5months b4 it happened. If all men of god are like Prophet tb joshua, nigeria wil be a better place. Some GOs shld tell us hw they hv impacted on d life of their members and society at large in terms of d resources dat god gave them tru their ministries?? By their fruits ye shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by adewasco2k(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
I will say the prophet got it right, most times prophecies might not be very clear....he will just need to gather some points and get a meaning out of it.....(Shooting, opening, killing many people, get arrested). Thought I don't like the idea of editing the video...he did it to make it perfect, which wasn't necessary (might not have any negative intention).......might be from his media group though.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by tintingz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
why do u say they are been led astray?it is a faith ,it is who and what they choose to believe .just as we have diverse religions,not all christian doctrines are the same,if he is a liar and his ppl like leave them.ppl hav left his church becos they dont believe yet ppl are pouring in ,it is not by force.all i am saying is whatever u say here makes no difference,to be honest i prefer tb to oyedepo ,if u say tb is a liar cool but he is not buying jets,he is not establishing this and that and he is not slapping women during service and neither has he divorced twice ,just leave this guy alone
buh the bible says "seek for the truth and the truth shall set you free"...why is tb advertising his church and prophecisn death stories, what's their diff the slappin pastor nd the one who only prophecis death.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
adewasco2k: I will say the prophet got it right, most times prophecies might not be very clear....he will just need to gather some points and get a meaning out of it.....(Shooting, opening, killing many people, get arrested). Thought I don't like the idea of editing the video...he did it to make it perfect, which wasn't necessary (might not have any negative intention).......might be from his media group though.

First who is a Prophet? A prophet is one who hears from God and predicts to the people, future occurences. He relays EXACTLY what he hears from God and doesn't add his own flavor.

T.B Joshua embroidered the facts and this is equivalent to changing the numbers or burning the books. This is fraud. And he is a fraud.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
There is no way l could have edited the second video. It was posted by Emmanuel TV ( It is hosted on T.B Joshua's church YouTube account). The only logical conclusion is that T.B Joshua edited the video. Furthermore, the first video was posted on the 10th of June, so it only makes sense that the edited video is the one posted recently posted by Emmanuel TV yesterday. Here is clear evidence of T.B Joshua deceiving the faithful. There is intent to deceive. He did the same with the Indonesia plane crash.

I have T.B Joshua on tape saying he doesn't disclose a prophecy if it is not clear. So please stop making excuses for his editing tricks. Either he is right or he is wrong ! This an't the first time he has been caught deceiving the faithful.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
angry grin angry cheesy

This is MUST SEE tv. Damn! So church business has become a do or die affair just like politics.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by burkutu: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Somebody just loves licking joshua's poo hole.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Ejine(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Biggysmalls919: May he is the joker in the new batman

More like 'The Riddler'.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
tintingz: buh the bible says "seek for the truth and the truth shall set you free"...why is tb advertising his church and prophecisn death stories, what's their diff the slappin pastor nd the one who only prophecis death.
my man you got it right absolutely the bible says YOU AND ONLY YOU , NOT YOU AND THEM , DISCOVERING OF TRUTH IS NOT BY FORCE , WHAT MAKES U THINK YOUR OWN THEORY IS THE TRUTH ?IF YOU GIVE YOUR THEORY TO ANOTHER PERSON HE MIGHT CALL IT HERESY , LISTEN I DONT GO TO CHURCH , THIS MAN WASNT ELECTED SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CRITICIZE HIM , IT IS THE PPL IN HIS CHURCH THAT HAVE THAT RIGHT AND SECONDLY THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND THE MAN SLAPPING PPL IS THE PERSON THAT WAS SLAPPED DID NOT ASKED TO BE SLAPPED WATCH THE VIDEO HE THREATENED THE LADY THEN SLAPPED HER IN TB CASE HE IS NOT FORCING ANYONE TO BELIEVE HIM AND NEITHER IS HE TELLING YOU TO DO SOMETHING BY FORCE UNLIKE THE SLAPPING PASTOR WAS TELLING THE LADY THAT SHE IS A WITCH AND THAT SHE MUST ADMIT IT WHICH SHE DIDN'T. IF SOME PPL WANT TO BE WITH GURU MAHARAJI , FINE IF SOME PPL LIKE BUDDHA COOL , LETS EVERYONE DO HIS OWN THING AND MY BROTHER THE BIBLE IS PARTICULAR ABOUT ONE THING MAKING HEAVEN IS NOT A COLLECTIVE THING IF YOU FEEL TB IS FAKE THEN DON'T GO TO HIS CHURCH PERIOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interview With Sinach / Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? / Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.