Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? (19981 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by linearity: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
wesley80: Give it a rest people. Yes I believe the prophecy was edited but definitely not with any intent to deceive. Here's a report on the prophecy by a Zimbabwean news site a day after the original prophecy.

Now I doubt anyone would edit a video with intent to deceive knowing the details are already in the open. And for those saying he got it wrong cos he mentioned a military man, what if you'd seen in a dream a man garbed in body armour, battle goggles, riot helmet and carryin both automatic and semi automatic weapons shooting at people? Hw wld u describe such a scene when you're awake? And about the barrack, well he said "in" or "close" to a barrack.
Finally, even if you can prove he got that little bit wrong, I believe its more foolish to dismiss all the others he got right as mere coincidences than it is to accept this as a "near accurate" prediction. So how foolish are you?

The problem actually is....'the little bits' that he got wrong are really what matters', that makes it specific....Yes,'the others he got right' can be mere coincidence, because on average there are about 20 mass shootings in the USA each year and they are all male and apart from some mass shootings that happens in barracks, majority of the rest are arrested alive...because of access to weapons on barracks, mass shooters in barracks are normally killed by military personnel nearby and not arrested...you can now see how 'a shooting in a barrack and arrested but not killed would have been a new normal and how that little bit of info is very vital'.... In a country of more than 300 million people and with every single one of those 300 millions having easy access to guns and magazines carrying upto 100 rounds, it is not uncommon for someone to gone mad either out frustration, bitterness, insanity, revenge, etc to walk into a public gathering and start shooting...

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
burkutu: Somebody just loves licking joshua's poo hole.
AFTER THAT SO W HAT ELSE ?MONDAY MORNING YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR HUSTLING HE WILL GO TO BANK AND COLLECT HIS COOL MILLIONS SO WHY WASTE YOUR TIME
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
linearity:

The problem actually is....'the little bits' that he got wrong are really what matters', that makes it specific....Yes,'the others he got right' can be mere coincidence, because on average there are about 20 mass shootings in the USA each year and they are all male and apart from some mass shootings that happens in barracks, majority of the rest are arrested alive...because of access to weapons on barracks, mass shooters in barracks are normally killed by military personnel nearby and not arrested...you can now see how 'a shooting in a barrack and arrested but not killed would have been a new normal and how that little bit of info is very vital'.... In a country of more than 300 million people and with every single one of those 300 millions having easy access to guns and magazines carrying upto 100 rounds, it is not uncommon for someone to gone mad either out frustration, bitterness, insanity, revenge, etc to walk into a public gathering and start shooting...

Bruv I love the way you broke it down. Couldn't be better said.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo: There is no way l could have edited the second video. It was posted by Emmanuel TV ( It is hosted on T.B Joshua's church YouTube account). The only logical conclusion is that T.B Joshua edited the video. Furthermore, the first video was posted on the 10th of June, so it only makes sense that the edited video is the one posted recently by Emmanuel TV. Here is clear evidence of T.B Joshua deceiving the faithful.

I have T.B Joshua on tape saying he doesn't disclose a prophecy if it is not clear. So please stop making excuses for his editing tricks. Either he is right or he is wrong ! This an't the first time he has been caught deceiving the faithful.

but he is still saying the same thing in both videos. you have a problem with people associating his predictions with the shooting. i also have my reasons but i dont think there was any intentions with the video.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by IleIfe2(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
[size=15pt]If you don't like/believe his prophecies don't watch his videos. Stay away. Abi na by force?[/size]
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
diluminati:

but he is still saying the same thing in both videos. you have a problem with people associating his predictions with the shooting. i also have my reasons but i dont think there was any intentions with the video.

Why the editing ? Anyhow his prophecy was vague and predicting a mass shooting in the US is like predicting another Boko Haram attack in the North.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ile-Ife:
If you don't like/believe his prophecies don't watch his videos. Stay away. Abi na by force?
i wonder ooo,
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
i wonder ooo, all this is a result of joblessness , he isnt using ur mouth to talk ,he is not prophesying about you , you are not in america , your family is not among those killed then what is your problem with video or not,if you have any problem with him lying got to court or police abi problem dey there
if they ask you what is the problem tell them TB Joshua is editing his youtube video
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by MacDaddy01: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ile-Ife:
[size=15pt]If you don't like/believe his prophecies don't watch his videos. Stay away. Abi na by force?[/size]

E dey pain you?

Next time dont follow false prophets!
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi: i wonder ooo, all this is a result of joblessness , he isnt using ur mouth to talk ,he is not prophesying about you , you are not in america , your family is not among those killed then what is your problem with video or not,if you have any problem with him lying got to court or police abi problem dey there
if they ask you what is the problem tell them TB Joshua is editing his youtube video

Our faithfulness to the truth is so strong that some of us won't look the other way whilst the faithful are deceived.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

E dey pain you?

na ur head dem dey take follow am if you wan join then join if not shut up
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:

Our faithfulness to the truth is so strong that some of us won't look the other way whilst the faithful are deceived.
go court,shikena
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by 3kay945(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
this pastor has been under criticism for many years even before some of you guys were born yet, he is waxing stronger. I think I will give it to him. personally, I favored him most among Nigerian pastors, am not a church goer though.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
go court,shikena

It seems like someone can not handle having their beliefs being prodded a little bit. Why don't you do the right thing and shame the devil ? Doesn't the bible urge us to be the candle (truth) in the dark ?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
3kay945: this pastor has been under criticism for many years even before some of you guys were born yet, he is waxing stronger. I think I will give it to him. personally, I favored him most among Nigerian pastors, am not a church goer though.

He is defrauding a nation fool of people that refuse to question the motives of these so called men of God. He wouldn't try this in Germany without being exposed for the true fraud he is.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:

It seems like someone can not handle having their beliefs being prodded a little bit. Why don't you do the right thing and shame the devil ? Doesn't the bible urge us to be the candle (truth) in the dark ?
people like you are the problem of Christianity, what did paul say in the bible,go and read ur bible very well when ppl were saying we are for apollo , some said titus some said peter paul said we are all one if you are for Apollo good if you are for paul good , i may not get the name correct but i got the message if you are deeper life cool tb is not against you , if you are pentecostal no problem why are u leaving the problems in your own church and looking at others ,why cant you mind ur own business and find a way of making it to heave n , so if you prove tb to be a liar does that mean u are holy or you will make heaven ?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:

He is defrauding a nation fool of people that refuse to question the motives of these so called men of God. He wouldn't try this in Germany without being exposed for the true fraud he is.
then go and live in germany if the nigerian system is too corrupt for u
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by 3kay945(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:

you might be right or wrong, I don't know! or do you have any reason or evidence to back up what you said? come to think of it, isn't our government doing more of what you said? despite our taxes.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
3kay945:
you might be right or wrong, I don't know! or do you have any reason or evidence to back up what you said? come to think of it, isn't our government doing more of what you said? despite our taxes.
my guy very soon some will say it is gej problem that is why tb is still around , what about Chris oyakilome that has been accused so many times in south Africa of stage managing miracles ?no one will talk about that only tb .tb this tb that . lazy arguments , dont mind them , abeg second base o jare give me my rizzla
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: I watched the video critically, the video is edited by the Poster, read the lips of T.B Joshua when the "in a military barracks" is played. His lips is "forming" different movement. I am not holding brief for TB Joshua but the video editor is actually people who wants to criticise Joshua...
That is good, only God know and he will certainly judge every one according to his ways. By the way why this TB Joshua attacks?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
Cyracks: That is good, only God know and he will certainly judge every one according to his ways. By the way why this TB Joshua attacks?
i dont know oo , all the time as if he is the only preacher in nigeria
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

See this liar! I watched the video.....TB Joshua said...." one of their barracks.....military baracks or airforce barracks"

He said "barrack" three times. The video is clear
millitary baracks or airforce baracks? You are not even sure yourself
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by IleIfe2(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

E dey pain you?

What's painful about my comment? I don't need to be his follower to tell you off. The reason for calling him a fraud does not hold water. abeg, pack well make i see road.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Cyracks: millitary baracks or airforce baracks? You are not even sure yourself

What is the difference between military and air force ? Aren't they the same thing.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by jimjones: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
MacDaddy01: Front page Abeg!!!!!!

Lets stop this fraud!!!

abegi. y'all better go get a life or two real quick. "..stop this fraud" my nyansh. you obviously have nothing better to do. tb joshua has tons of accurate prophesies, you've never set out to disprove any of them. you then wait for an opportunity like this one to fly off the handle. this man is the nearest thing to mythical/biblical jesus....and like it or not, the most POWERFUL "man of god" on this here planet. neither one of you idiots bashing this guy will doubt the fact jonah was a true prophet of god, yet he did prophesy something that didnt come to pass. which one of your pastors is any LESS FAKE(less fake meaning they all are fake...including jesus, innit) than tb joshua? adebole, oledepo, the idiot at the helm of CAN, the paula whyte-fvcking benny hinn, the little boys-fvcking eddie long, the homo-loving joel osteen or the bleached fried-hair guy??(i could name more, just aint got all day). these scumbags cant even be mentioned in the same breathe as tb joshua...certainly not if we're talking about the demonstrated power of "god," or humility amidst all that power.

i respect tb joshua for all that shit he does, yea... but i'll respect him even more when he calls it what is - magic. attributing that shit to some blue-eyed heavily bearded whiteman in the sky makes him just a little less of a joke than all the other schmucks i mentioned earlier. make these other schmucks prophesy make we all see na? wasnt it oledepo that famously released the spirit of madness on the boko haram camp, a spirit that was supposed to render them futile? boko haram has since gone mental...waxing stronger by the day, while blowing up as many churches including a car bomb at an oledepo church in bauchi.

say what you will about tb joshua, but he's got the president of ghana coming to him for blessings, while your 'authentic' men of god are all over dumbele jona-cassava kissing his ass on a random shatter...just so he'll stay the hand of efcc from rounding up them godly fraudsters.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
the point is the man they are even spoiling no dey see them , he doesn't know them i am sure right now he is relaxing by his swimming pool have a nice time with his wife . abeg lets talk better thing and spoil this topic for them.when is the premiership going to begin ?anyone has a clue ?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by IleIfe2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
[size=13pt]Dambudzo, this is a Nigerian Online portal. Take your Zimbabwean bullshit somewhere else![/size]
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ile-Ife:
[size=13pt]Dambudzo, this is a Nigerian Online portal. Take your Zimbabwean bullshit somewhere else![/size]
the name sounds somehow sef , why are all this foreigner on nl always against Nigerian successful people so also is one dumb guy from Ghana called smoothcrim always abusing Nigerians ,why don't they go and start their own portal
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by ikhiaonose: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
May God forgive all of you castigating the man of GOD T.B Joshua.He prophesied trully.I watched it.Whosoever may have edited the video may be doing so to discredit the reputable man of God.Let us value the man of God we have now.If you are doubting him as a man of God,then visit the church and see for yourself.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
i dont even give a bullshit if he is a man of god or not i am less concerned the point is he is doing his thing and not forcing anybody ,period , he is not representing Nigeria his name is tb Joshua so if ppl don't like that fine , he is not answerable to anyone for whatever statement or predictions he makes if tomorrow he says snow will fall in the desert tat is own palava . let ppl face their own life , future and business . the guy needs no defending if he edited it fine , he isnt forcing anyone to watch or buy so what is the crime

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by IleIfe2(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
the name sounds somehow sef , why are all this foreigner on nl always against Nigerian successful people so also is one dumb guy from Ghana called smoothcrim always abusing Nigerians ,why don't they go and start their own portal

no mind am,carry name like gun shot. mtchew
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Don't shoot the messenger !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense / MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel / Re-must I Pay Tithe To Get To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.