Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? (19976 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi: i dont even give a bullshit if he is a man of god or not i am less concerned the point is he is doing his thing and not forcing anybody ,period , he is not representing Nigeria his name is tb Joshua so if ppl don't like that fine , he is not answerable to anyone for whatever statement or predictions he makes if tomorrow he says snow will fall in the desert tat is own palava . let ppl face their own life , future and business . the guy needs no defending if he edited it fine , he isnt forcing anyone to watch or buy so what is the crime

He is selling false hope to vulnerable people, he is lying to people that they are healed when they are not. I think as a society it is both our moral and religious duty to make sure that the vulnerable amongst us are not taken advantage of. His actions are not harmless, they are very harmful !

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by MacDaddy01: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
Cyracks: millitary baracks or airforce baracks? You are not even sure yourself

!mbecile, I quoted him verbatim.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by MacDaddy01: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
na ur head dem dey take follow am if you wan join then join if not shut up

E dey pain you? Na ma fault? I force you join false prophet?

You mad?

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by MacDaddy01: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
jim jones:

abegi. y'all better go get a life or two real quick. "..stop this fraud" my nyansh. you obviously have nothing better to do. tb joshua has tons of accurate prophesies, you've never set out to disprove any of them. you then wait for an opportunity like this one to fly off the handle. this man is the nearest thing to mythical/biblical jesus....and like it or not, the most POWERFUL "man of god" on this here planet. neither one of you idiots bashing this guy will doubt the fact jonah was a true prophet of god, yet he did prophesy something that didnt come to pass. which one of your pastors is any LESS FAKE(less fake meaning they all are fake...including jesus, innit) than tb joshua? adebole, oledepo, the idiot at the helm of CAN, the paula whyte-fvcking benny hinn, the little boys-fvcking eddie long, the homo-loving joel osteen or the bleached fried-hair guy??(i could name more, just aint got all day). these scumbags cant even be mentioned in the same breathe as tb joshua...certainly not if we're talking about the demonstrated power of "god," or humility amidst all that power.

i respect tb joshua for all that shit he does, yea... but i'll respect him even more when he calls it what is - magic. attributing that shit to some blue-eyed heavily bearded whiteman in the sky makes him just a little less of a joke than all the other schmucks i mentioned earlier. make these other schmucks prophesy make we all see na? wasnt it oledepo that famously released the spirit of madness on the boko haram camp, a spirit that was supposed to render them futile? boko haram has since gone mental...waxing stronger by the day, while blowing up as many churches including a car bomb at an oledepo church in bauchi.

say what you will about tb joshua, but he's got the president of ghana coming to him for blessings, while your 'authentic' men of god are all over dumbele jona-cassava kissing his ass on a random shatter...just so he'll stay the hand of efcc from rounding up them godly fraudsters.

Commot for road, sheep!
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
wesley80:

My brother have you read the books of Revelations, Daniel and Jeremiah? Please tell me how many of those prophecies you've been able to interpret on your own. You and I (assuming you're a Xtian) know the secrets of the future of the world have been handed to man but how many have been able to interpret it accurately? If there was a disparity its down to man's interpretation not God's please be objective.

True prophesies in those Bible books are explainable and some happened exactly as was written down.. Even if not understood, they are not generic nor bereft of details like this TB "prophesies". Jeremiah, for example explicitly prophesied the destruction of Jerusalem and capture of Jews for 70years - "This whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years". (Jeremiah 25:11 WEB). Nothing vague- the nation to do the destruction was identified as Babylon and period of Israelite captivity definite - 70 years.

As I said earlier, prophesying is no proof of God's approval. Obeying God's commands written in the scriptures is much more important than these phantom prophesies of bad news that does nothing and for which the so called man of God with all his prayer could not avert. The man is a fraud.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Patsey: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
[b]Thanks for bringing this scam to light. I've always known that this guy, like his antecedents, are scammers and wolves in sheep's clothing, preying on gullible people! Shooting incidents in the USA, such as the Colorado one, are nothing but accidents continually waiting to happen. This is particularly so in so far as the gun law in the States remains the same. No prophecy needed. Prophesying about gun running in the USA is akin to prophesying that some Nigerians would go to bed tonight, tommorow, whenever with empty stomach. For as long as the socio-political status-quo in Nigeria remains, it is pointless predicting or prophesying about armed robbery incidents. After all, what's the difference between Patience Goodluck who's earning wages and getting promotion for not working and armed bandits robbing banks and businesses or hoodlums in Ojuelegba who would walk straight up to you and dispossess you of all your possession? Only FOOLS like the FOLLOWERS of TBJ would fall for this SCAM. I've always said it: RELIGION IS THE BIGGEST AND OLDEST SCAM IN THE WORLD. St. Peter’s Basilica, the second largest church in the world and considered by many to be the most beautiful, was built courtesy the sale of indulgences—which itself was characterised by abusive sales tactics, serial lies from priests and the papacy about the efficacies of indulgences, etc, etc. I hope Africa will, one day, be liberated from the shackles of religion[/b]
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by jujukemist(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
The people defending TB are not christians, this we know,if they were, they would have seen the fraud in this fake fraud.
We knew long time ago that TB is fake-any so called man of God that draws all attention to himself and not to Jesus is fake.Remember, that you can prophesy doesnt make you genuine-thats what Jesus,whom we all claim to follow SAID cool PERIOD!
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Albert708(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOL7L80P4PI

This video was posted a month ago. T.B Joshua predicts a us military personnel killing many people at army barracks.

Fast forward to today and Emmanuel TV uploads this video saying T.B Joshua correctly predicted the Colorado massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uu5H4tfPg

Strange isn't it, T.B Joshua is wearing the same clothes in both videos and using the same language. Come to your own conclusion.

Update :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUUdnTzOJUM&list=UUwJiws5C8jMWFGjJeNAbDCQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Here is one video which compares the two clips side by side. Come to your own conclusion
what can you say about the healing family reconciliation and other good works God is using tbj to do.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Albert708(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
jujukemist: The people defending TB are not christians, this we know,if they were, they would have seen the fraud in this fake fraud.
We knew long time ago that TB is fake-any so called man of God that draws all attention to himself and not to Jesus is fake.Remember, that you can prophesy doesnt make you genuine-thats what Jesus,whom we all claim to follow SAID cool PERIOD!
the way you her talken is obvious that you are not a christian if you read your bible very well you will know that God said you should not juged or call another false.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by sniperwolf(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
You guys won't just leave this man alone. We are not to judge whether he is fake or not
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Albert708(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
Tb Joshua is a man of God and he is man God father no matter what welther any one like it or not and i don't care what so ever any one have to say about him he is my one and only.

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
EPOMA:

My friend yes it is edited but the first video you post 53seconds and the second video 2min 42 seconds is the same.So editing a video is now a crime. he even said he was not sure, is it a navy, police or what.
The earlier we stop looking for fault the better , it is not by force to believe in God or anyone. we are all free to do what ever we want to do or believe

God!

Is it poverty that made you people so id*iotic?!
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
OK AGREED ,HE EDITED IT ,HE IS FAKE,HE IS A LIAR OR TO MAKE YOU TB CRITICS HAPPY LET ME SAY TB IS SATAN,OK,?NO WHAT ELSE ?ISNT THAT AL YUO WANT TO HEAR?OK GO FACE UR OWN TURBULENT LIFE PROBLEMS AND STRUGGLES OKAND LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE ,are you happy now,.good matter die
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Albert708(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
kingoflag:

God!

Is it poverty that made you people so id*iotic?!
you speak more than a poor, proverty have block your head to know the truth... Tb Joshua is a man of God go and die.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
Albert708: Tb Joshua is a man of God and he is man God father no matter what welther any one like it or not and i don't care what so ever any one have to say about him he is my one and only.

ok he is your God now. so men have become Gods
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
sniperwolf: You guys won't just leave this man alone. We are not to judge whether he is fake or not

I thought the bible said we should test and judge if they are of God or not. Do you guys even read your bible ?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by dekung(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Albert708: the way you her talken is obvious that you are not a christian if you read your bible very well you will know that God said you should not juged or call another false.
Where in the bible was it said that you should not judge?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by GAR3TH(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
TB Joshua can commit murder in broad daylight in front of crowds of people with cameras and you will still see people on Nairaland defending him.

He was caught in the act of editing a video. The evidence is right there but some people are over here telling story story excuses.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:

I thought the bible said we should test and judge if they are of God or not. Do you guys even read your bible ?
why are u testing every spirit ?have you tested yourself?let he that stand take heed that he may not fall.do u think you are going to make heaven if jesus comes now ?search ur own self and leave tb to search himself if tb goes to hell does that mean u too should go to hell
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by jeak123(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
i have watched both video clips. i wonder y they decided to eschew the part where he mentioned the barracks. but i think his prediction was right on point. he doesn't have very good command of English and found it very difficult putting the right words together. i don't know why they did what they did. i think they wanted to make it more accurate. maybe help the man since he didn't have the right words or maybe help God. who knows which?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
Albert708: Tb Joshua is a man of God and he is man God father no matter what welther any one like it or not and i don't care what so ever any one have to say about him he is my one and only.

Afraid to come to the conclusion that your prophet is false ?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by dorox(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
ikhiaonose: May God forgive all of you castigating the man of GOD T.B Joshua.He prophesied trully.I watched it.Whosoever may have edited the video may be doing so to discredit the reputable man of God.Let us value the man of God we have now.If you are doubting him as a man of God,then visit the church and see for yourself.
May God forgive all the ignoramus like you for associating his Holy name with the man of fraud TB Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
GAR3TH: TB Joshua can commit murder in broad daylight in front of crowds of people with cameras and you will still see people on Nairaland defending him.

He was caught in the act of editing a video. The evidence is right there but some people are over here telling story story excuses.
mr lawyer can i ask u a simple question what evidence do u have to prove that te editing was done by tb joshua
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
jeak123: i have watched both video clips. i wonder y they decided to eschew the part where he mentioned the barracks. but i think his prediction was right on point. he doesn't have very good command of English and found it very difficult putting the right words together. i don't know why they did what they did. i think they wanted to make it more accurate. maybe help the man since he didn't have the right words or maybe help God. who knows which?

On average they are 20 mass shootings in the US per year. It was only a matter of time before T.B Joshua's prediction was fulfilled. His prophecy was also vague, it did not give the specific location. This ain't the first time T.B Joshua has been caught with his pants down editing videos. He did it again with the Indonesian plane crash. The only motive which can be ascribed to this is intent to deceive.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
mr lawyer can i ask u a simple question what evidence do u have to prove that te editing was done by tb joshua

The edited video was posted on his church Youtube account. This is not the first time he has been caught editing videos to make it look like he accurately predicted the future. If he had done it once l would have given the benefit of doubt, but twice ? It seems like this is a pattern of intent to deceive.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:

On average they are 20 mass shootings in the US per year. It was only a matter of time before T.B Joshua's prediction was fulfilled. His prophecy was also vague, it did not give the specific location. This ain't the first time T.B Joshua has been caught with his pants down editing videos. He did it again with the Indonesian plane crash. The only motive which can be ascribed to this is intent to deceive.
you are the greatest fool,how are sure it was tb that did the editing and not some ppl trying to spoil his name ,ode
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
you are the greatest fool,how are sure it was tb that did the editing and not some ppl trying to spoil his name ,ode

Now clutching at conspiracy theories ?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:

Now clutching at conspiracy theories ?
PROVE IT THAT TB EDITTED THAT VIDEO.PROVE IT IF YOU CAN.JOBLESS HOPELESS PEOPLE
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by dorox(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
You are actually the fool for swallowing all the lies and deceit of tb joshua, blindly accepting the words of another man without questioning the authenticity just like a child believing in fairy tales.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
dorox:
You are actually the fool for swallowing all the lies and deceit of tb joshua, blindly accepting the words of another man without questioning the authenticity just like a child believing in fairy tales.
IF YOU CANT PROVE IT THEN SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP,THINK ABOUT UR LIFE THAT IS BETTER THAN CASTIGATING TB WHO IS ALREADY A SUCCESS IN HIS OWN FEILD
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by dorox(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
IF YOU CANT PROVE IT THEN SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP,THINK ABOUT UR LIFE THAT IS BETTER THAN CASTIGATING TB WHO IS ALREADY A SUCCESS IN HIS OWN FEILD
My life is already good and getting better with time, i am getting more mature in my christian faith every day, i am married with a child and doing fantastically well at work. So don't worry about me i am doing just fine in all facet of my life. Your problem is that your worship money too much to see that not all who are rich are deserving respect, be it corrupt politicians or 419 pastors should be condemned irrespective of their wealth. Jesus was outspoken against the pharisees who were the religious heavy weight of his time, he did not sit quietly and stayed silent so why should i?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by ifeci: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:

If ur definition of success in this life is money, then you are already a failure! Read ur posts and they don't just make sense! all about money! pls redefine ur beliefs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interview With Sinach / Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? / Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.