Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? (19978 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
dorox:
My life is already good and getting better with time, i am getting more mature in my christian faith every day, i am married with a child and doing fantastically well at work. So don't worry about me i am doing just fine in all facet of my life. Your problem is that your worship money too much to see that not all who are rich are deserving respect, be it corrupt politicians or 419 pastors should be condemned irrespective of their wealth. Jesus was outspoken against the pharisees who were the religious heavy weight of his time, he did not sit quietly and stayed silent so why should i?
then face ur life and leave tb alone
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by dorox(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
ifeci:

If ur definition of success in this life is money, then you are already a failure! Read ur posts and they don't just make sense! all about money! pls redefine ur beliefs!
you should read my post again where i mentioned among my achievement that i am getting more matured in my christian faith every day before you accuse me of basing my yardstick for success on money only.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by searay(m): 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Will you all shut up? Believing in a Prohecy or in God is not composory. Why making noise here?
I repeat SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPP
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by dorox(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
onatisi:
then face ur life and leave tb alone
I guess someone like you must have told Jesus and his early apostles to face their lives and leave the the pharisees alone.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by dorox(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
searay: Will you all shut up? Believing in a Prohecy or in God is not composory. Why making noise here?
E dey pain you say people don dey gradually come to see say your pastor dey do ojoro?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
dorox:
I guess someone like you must have told Jesus and his early apostles to face their lives and the the pharisees alone.
ok fine tb is a devil so what the hell is ur business with that ?how does that concern ur familY or lif?ok if tb prophesies by the spirit of darkness by what spirit do ur own pastors prophesy?pls kindly grow up

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by yohannazack(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
I believe in prophecy, revelation, and other divine ways in which God uses to talk to his people. But i dont seem to understand TB josh prophecy. This is how i understand prophecy, and revelation. Prophecy and revelation come before the main event take place. But Emmanueltv/TB josh dont tel us abut events, until they hav taken place, they wl begin to say dat TB josh prophecied abut the event. I jst dont knw wat he wants to achiev in all these stories sha.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by dorox(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
yohanna zack: I believe in prophecy, revelation, and other divine ways in which God uses to talk to his people. But i dont seem to understand TB josh prophecy. This is how i understand prophecy, and revelation. Prophecy and revelation come before the main event take place. But Emmanueltv/TB josh dont tel us abut events, until they hav taken place, they wl begin to say dat TB josh prophecied abut the event. I jst dont knw wat he wants to achiev in all these stories sha.
Profit and false credit is what he wants to achieve.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
searay: Will you all shut up? Believing in a Prohecy or in God is not composory. Why making noise here?

Hard isn't it to come to the conclusion that your prophet is no different from the yahoo boys ? We won't shut up until this pickpocket stops deceiving the faithful.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by searay(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:

Hard isn't it to come to the conclusion that your prophet is no different from the yahoo boys ? We won't shut up until this pickpocket stops deceiving the faithful.
My Prophet? When did men stated having their prophet? I think it's only God that has.
M.umu, TB has made his own name n u r struggling todraw attention on NL.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by searay(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
dorox:
E dey pain you say people don dey gradually come to see say your pastor dey do ojoro?
Sharaaaaaaaaap!
Nigerian mentality, if no be juju na ojoro. When will your eyes open? Shey, na because dis man na Nigerian?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by dorox(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
searay:
Sharaaaaaaaaap!
Nigerian mentality, if no be juju na ojoro. When will your eyes open? Shey, na because dis man na Nigerian?
Mumu, continue to rave like a rabid dog as we go on telling the truth about that lying liar of a pastor/prophet
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by myike2(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2012
searay:
Sharaaaaaaaaap!
must he prophesy in the 1st place? Why must he concern himself with current affairs, instead of the word of God. I know very soon, he will prophesy that a hen would crow at exactly 4:30am, and people like you would clap hands for him, saying that the prophet has prophesied again. I only feel pity for the preys that he's able to deceive.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by myike2(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2012
This T.B (tuberculosis) joshua is insane. He has made several predictions that didn't come true. If he makes a prediction and it doesn't occur, he would start making press statements, saying he never said such a thing. Some months ago, the fraudstar "prophesied" that a famous man in warri, Chief Gbagi, would lose control of his lion, and the lion would break its cage and kill people on the streets. Some f00l1sh people didn't go to work that day, some mothers didn't allow their kids go 2schl. At the end, Chief Gbagi had to issue a statement on DRTv that he doesn't even have a lion. That was wen the so-called tb joshua started saying he never prophesied anytin like that. Dsame tb joshua prophesied massive death for 2go users, and later he denied it wen it didn't happen. Now, the colorado shooting has happened, he's claiming he prophesied about it. Why didn't he predict the exact time and location? Before the match btw chelsea and bayern munich, he said "Chelsea would win, but 4dat 2happen, dey nid lots of prayers". If chelsea had lost, he would have said dey didn't pray enof as he said that's why dey lost. He should better stop his 419 pastor work and start working with CNN. At least he can help dem with weather forcasts
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by CharlieMaria(m): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2012
TB Joshua i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a fake! What I may call "Advocatus Diaboli" Devils Advocate. No matter what people think and no matter how his so called diabolical prohecies come to pass, we should not lose consciousness of the fact that the devil i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a spirit and St. Paul warns us to test all spirits. He i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not of God.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Cypost: 1:50am On Jul 23, 2012
This guy is a public figure and am not surprised if his actions are called to question, saying dt he is not forcing anybody is also wrong, scammers don't force u to part with what u ve but merely cajole u until u give it to them.

Me tink there was clearly no need to edit the clip to increase d accuracy, pple shld be at liberty decide n believe from d first clip.

On d flip side if all of us were created by God y do some pple use the title MOG where does dis leave d rest of us... Who r we - men of sata...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by duduprestige(m): 3:10am On Jul 23, 2012
Foolish people..I wonder what doctrine his teachings are based on!!Synagogue of prophecy
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 23, 2012
Albert708: you speak more than a poor, proverty have block your head to know the truth... Tb Joshua is a man of God go and die.

PROVERTY, abi?Smh

People like you deserve to die of hunger!
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by adeyemyemmy(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2012
T.B Joshua and Emmanuel TV has been a source of bllessing to some of us even though we are not his church members and we know as christians that some timess, vision only become clearer when they come to past. i even give him credit for the vison for having the faith to say it in the first place so haters can hug transformer. God bless T B Josuah in Jesus name Amen.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by walcolm(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2012
has anybody been able to download a local copy of this video....before you know it, it might disappear from youtube and only the doctored version will be available

pls send me a link if you have a cloud version...thanx
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by kioboy(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2012
yohanna zack: I believe in prophecy, revelation, and other divine ways in which God uses to talk to his people. But i dont seem to understand TB josh prophecy. This is how i understand prophecy, and revelation. Prophecy and revelation come before the main event take place. But Emmanueltv/TB josh dont tel us abut events, until they hav taken place, they wl begin to say dat TB josh prophecied abut the event. I jst dont knw wat he wants to achiev in all these stories sha.

watch emmanuel TV every sunday live services. As all prophesies, teachings, healing, testimonies and all others take place live. The truth of d whole matter is dat he repeat all his prophesy severally both first and second services. So is not a hidden prophesy. If u watch emmanuel TV u can even keep record of prophesy yet to happen. I find it funny whn some peoples here said is only nagative things dat d man of god prophesied bt dat is nt true. Alot of good prophesies both for individuals and nation. Ghana is a proof of such prophesy. We shld nt base our hatred by only rumour or what agents of darkness are saying here on NL, synagogue is nt in US bt here in nigeria, why nt investigate his ministry or all d miracles dat God is using him to do?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Joagbaje(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2012
EDITING OR NO EDITING , HE IS A PROPHET

Much have bee said about the recent shooting in US predicted by TB Joshua. I don't think anything was wrong in the editing of the video. Let me explan why. The criticism again the man of God is due to our limited understanding of prophecies and the office of a prophet .pls hear me out. Prophecies comes to a man different ways. In voice ,pictures ,short videos. And these prophecies may not be detailed all the time. A prophet may not be 100% accurate all the time. We prophesy in part

1 Corinthians 13:9
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part

A couple may stand before a prophet and in the spirit God only say the word "BABY" the prophet if not careful may just conclude they need a child. But it may be that God was trying to sayi is that they just lost a baby and he wants the prophet to comfort them. Because some times the massages one in part and the prophets have to fill the Gap.

Im not a prophet though I desire the gift of prophecy, I'm still learning. But I had a recent experience few months ago. I was doing intercession with some 10-12 people and i suddenly saw a short 2 seconds video flash of people running on the street. In the flesh what came to my mind was an accident but because of my learning i have come to understand not to rush into conclusion because the comotion could still be riot. So i told the people exactly what i saw and also added that iit could be accident or riot. So we held hand and prayed for Gods intervetion .in whatever the matter was. After the prayers ,i recieved a bbm message that christians were being attacked in the north. It confirmed what i saw. We later heard that soldiers to charge. Soldiers came in to stop it. My point hear is. TB Joshua a man with a gun wearing body armor shooting at people he may not see who the people are either civilian or military. But there had been Such shootings in the time past which took place in the barracks or millitary base and that could have formed his conclusion. Especially the fact that the man wore body armour.

The second issue has to do with the editing. I think it's just a simple common sense. It's the man who gave a prophecy that knows it when it comes to pass . But we can't overrule the fact that he made a mistake in the prophecy in the filling the gaps by adding military base or barracks and that's the part he took out in the editing.

There can be some little mistakes in prophecy . We are all still learning . Prophet Samuel almost made a mistake by anointing a wrong person, God had to rebuke him. The bible says that prophecies can be judged.

1 Corinthians 14:29
Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

So whatever the issue about the details of the shooting prophecy doesn't make tb Joshua less a prophet . He is still a prophet. He had predicted thousands of things which came to pass accurately. We should rather pray for him for grace to increase more in his life

He predicted a strange object on planet Mars , which shook the science world .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfvz5C36Os4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He predicted the death of Diana accurately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z94i_mDTJFE

He predicated a plane crash landing on water and said no life would be loss .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-dYGft_xVY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by redsun(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2012
OAM4J: Well he predicted the main thing about a man killing people in America and that the man would have killed many before arrested. He didn't get the details accurate, this can be excuse in prophecy/vision interpretations, sometimes the details are missed.

But editing the video to remove the little error like changing a "military barrack" to "a gathering of people" and cutting out some inaccurate part from the original video is what i don't understand. I would still have respected the original video with the imperfections on it than the 2nd edited video that makes it look like he was 100% accurate.

I can see why psychopatic and primitive tb joshua issues always make the front page,instead remaining in the deluded religious section where rational people hardly pop into.

U are a victim of his spell and being a moderator,u just throw the embarrassing topics to us,whether we like it or not.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by FXKing2012(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2012
Anti-church/MOG/religion thread making front page as usual. Why am I not surprised?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by CHIDIEJIOGU: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2012
Dambudzo:

WHAT IS UR PROBLEM DAMBU WHOEVER U'RE? WHY ARE U SO HELL BENT ON MAKING TB THE BAD GUY? PLS IF THE PASTORS AND XTIANS IN UR COUNTRY ARE ROGUES,DEAL WITH IT.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by elliottibanga(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2012
I heard on the radio this morning that the average IQ of a Nigerian is 67! undecided

.....for all those who still believe TB Joshua, enough said.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2012
I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE CANT THINK STRAIGHT,OK I AGREE HE DIDNT GET THE DETAILS CORRECT IS THERE ANY CRIME OR SIN IN THAT?HE IS NOT UNDER OATH THAT WE WILL SAY HE LIED UNDER OATH,HE SAID SOMETHIN WELL IF IT HAPPENS GOOD IF IT DOESNT WHO CARES,.THIS MAN IS DOING HIS THING AND FACING HIS PROJECTS AND GOALS BUT I AM SURPRISED THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS LEAVING THEIR OWN PROBLEMS AND WASTING TIME SEARCHING FOR OTHER PPLS FAULTS,I AM SURE TB IS MAKING MONEY NOW SOMEWHERE YET SOME ARE BUSY CASTIGTING HIM.CNT PPL GET IT THE MORE THEY TRY TO PULL THIS GUY DOWN THE HIGHER HE GOES UP.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by elliottibanga(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2012
When you find Nigeria's name on this list, you will understand why people like TB Joshua still have a followers.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/edu_ave_iq-education-average-iq

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2012
i am begining to suspect that most ppl on this site castigating ths man caled tb are sponsored.well the point is by coming on this site to rubbish this man which you have failed it shows that u are not really occupied,u are not successful in ur life and the saddest thing is he who destroys another to achieve an aim will surely be destroyed without remedy.leave tb alone ,if u are not his church member u have no right to question him at all,
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Kabikala(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2012
I also had an issue with Emmanuel TV which I posted on this site several months ago. I posted a particular prophecy by TB Joshua when it was initially made, and then posted Emmanuel TV's telecast after the prophesied event happened, noting the differences between both.

https://www.nairaland.com/481669/tb-joshuas-predictions-july-18

The telecast was obviously edited to make it appear as if the prediction was dead accurate while it was not totally so.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by redsun(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
elliottibanga: When you find Nigeria's name on this list, you will understand why people like TB Joshua still have a followers.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/edu_ave_iq-education-average-iq

Organised religions and superstitions like christianity and islam destroys IQ development. A person that literally shout and pray to the thin air for help like most nigerian do,is mentallly retarded and has no room for cognitive developmemdt and maturity.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by ayawori(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
thehomer:

What happened to the barrack? Whether airforce or otherwise? Sorry but it seems you've wasted your time and money following this fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interview With Sinach / Should A Church Orphanage Reject Gift Items From A Native Doctor? / Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.