Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? (4708 Views)

Evolution Or Intelligent Design / Big B@ng Did Not Need God / Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
ijawkid:
My bro its all crazy bro.......
Ape is not my cousin........
Dat part of evolution that says we and apes have common ancestors is what drives me nuts....
I hate that part like I hate sh**t!!!!!
Why wuld or shuld I be a cousin to a gorilla,ape,chimpanze or whatever u call it....
Science altho good,has turned intelligent persons into somethin else...
All in an effort to kick d idea out d door that there is a God....
Like I said u guys are on ur own......
Soon mayb evolutionists will discover we are cousins to fishes and snakes and it will be belived ......

lmao...
"What? You think you're a "special creation" of god"?

Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Areaboy2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
@ Ijawkid

So are you saying you cannot accept it or it cannot be true? cos there's a difference. if you cant accept it doesn't mean the truth will change u know?
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Logicbwoy: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
ijawkid:

My bro its all crazy bro.......

Ape is not my cousin........

Dat part of evolution that says we and apes have common ancestors is what drives me nuts....

I hate that part like I hate sh**t!!!!!

Why wuld or shuld I be a cousin to a gorilla,ape,chimpanze or whatever u call it....

Science altho good,has turned intelligent persons into somethin else...
All in an effort to kick d idea out d door that there is a God....

Like I said u guys are on ur own......

Soon mayb evolutionists will discover we are cousins to fishes and snakes and it will be belived ......

Right now, my cousin has cow bones growing in him. He needed implants but has a reduced jawbone. The doctor gave him powdery cow bones that will fill in his jawbone. We are wuite related to many animals, especially mammals.

You cant believe that we are from common ancestors with apes but much of the medicine you use are first tested on monkeys and mice.

Your ignorance is astounding
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Logical translation;

"You can not convince someone that is willfully ignorant and refuses to be educated that humans have common ancestors as the apes."
Do you really need more than a simple biology class to understand evolution as an adult? Jeez
He does not see what Area_boy is trying to tell him as education. This is somebody that has been taught since birth and is fully convinced that humans were spontaneously created and didn't evolve.
You DO need more than a simple biology class to get through to him.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Logicbwoy: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
fellis:
He does not see what Area_boy is trying to tell him as education. This is somebody that has been taught since birth and is fully convinced that humans were spontaneously created and didn't evolve.

I was a catholic for 22 years believing that God created Adam and Eve. All i needed to do was to hear atheists and agnostics talking and then do the research myself.

Anyone that has access to the internet, and can use it to research has no excuse.

Even christian churches and organisation accept evolution (eg catholic/anglican churches). The majority of scientists accept evolution.

The theory of evolution is quite simple. Even wikipedia can bring you up to date.

You are free to believe what you want to believe but when you come out in public to say that evolution is foolish or false, dont expect to no be branded as ignorant.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by ijawkid(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Right now, my cousin has cow bones growing in him. He needed implants but has a reduced jawbone. The doctor gave him powdery cow bones that will fill in his jawbone. We are wuite related to many animals, especially mammals.

You cant believe that we are from common ancestors with apes but much of the medicine you use are first tested on monkeys and mice.

Your ignorance is astounding

Ur a monkey,baboon and an ape combined......

From now on I'll start calling u a monkey....
Because that's what u are as I can see....

So because drugs produced are 1st tested on animals so that makes it a reason for us to be cousins to apes .....

Its u that has got some screws loosed in ya monkey brain......

Keep ur disgusting theory to urselves.......
And die with it just like darwin did...

When d end comes we'll see whose on d loosing side....
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Logicbwoy:

I was a catholic for 22 years believing that God created Adam and Eve. All i needed to do was to hear atheists and agnostics talking and then do the research myself.

Anyone that has access to the internet, and can use it to research has no excuse.

Even christian churches and organisation accept evolution (eg catholic/anglican churches). The majority of scientists accept evolution.

The theory of evolution is quite simple. Even wikipedia can bring you up to date.
You did the research work on your own because you were interested in finding out for yourself.
Unless they decide to be objective enough to find out the truth then I don't see what difference the simple biology lessons they are getting is going to make.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by ijawkid(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
fellis:

Monkey how u dey??

All area boy did was go to a site,copy and paste it up here...

He's copying from d same scientists that have been debunked many @ times....

From the chain of evolution it is shown how man evolved from apes to man..

But u guys are here telling me again that we share common ancestors...
I tink I have to put up that pix that explains ur claim....
I was showm that pix when I was younger learning integrated science and biology....

Guess ur oga's found out that it was all dumb......

Na ona sabi!!!!!!!
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Logicbwoy: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
ijawkid:

Ur a monkey,baboon and an ape combined......

From now on I'll start calling u a monkey....
Because that's what u are as I can see....

So because drugs produced are 1st tested on animals so that makes it a reason for us to be cousins to apes .....

Its u that has got some screws loosed in ya monkey brain......

Keep ur disgusting theory to urselves.......
And die with it just like darwin did...

When d end comes we'll see whose on d loosing side....

lol....not one factual statement in that comment.

IjawKid senses that he is on the illogical side and is lashing out. Dont be arrogant, just accept that you're not making any sense.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Logicbwoy: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
fellis:
You did the research work on your own because you were interested in finding out for yourself.
Unless they decide to be objective enough to find out the truth then I don't see what difference the simple biology lessons they are getting is going to make.

Cant argue with you on that point. 100% correct
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by ijawkid(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Please logicboy and y'all atheist what does that pix say??

Does it support d fact that we are cousins to apes or that we evolved from apes??

Are apes our ancestors or we share common ancestors.??

That pix up there is a mad pix...

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by ijawkid(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
Logicbwoy:

IjawKid senses that he is on the illogical side and is lashing out. Dont be arrogant, just accept that you're not making any sense.

U guys are making no sense either....

I put up a quote from an evolutionist and all u guys did was avoid it....

U guys too have shut all doors to d fact that there is a creator...

That's why whatever supports ur belief for the ""NO GOD"" theory u accept it...

Even if scientists tell u guys that we came by chance u gulp it...

The poster has asked whether anybody ever witnesses d big slam but no body has given him an answer....
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Logicbwoy: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
ijawkid: Please logicboy and y'all atheist what does that pix say??

Does it support d fact that we are cousins to apes or that we evolved from apes??

Are apes our ancestors or we share common ancestors.??

That pix up there is a mad pix...

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/765112_article-0-02EC002200000578-483_468x326_jpg91253850ee8a837da20c156ad6c29d3e[/img]

[size=14pt]The above image shows humans evolving from other hominids (not layman "apes" eg gorillas and chimpanzees)[/size]

Notice where gorillas and homos are on the picture;

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Hominidae.PNG[/img]
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Logicbwoy: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
ijawkid:

U guys are making no sense either....

I put up a quote from an evolutionist and all u guys did was avoid it....

U guys too have shut all doors to d fact that there is a creator...

That's why whatever supports ur belief for the ""NO GOD"" theory u accept it...

Even if scientists tell u guys that we came by chance u gulp it...

The poster has asked whether anybody ever witnesses d big slam but no body has given him an answer....

What quote is that? How do you like my debunking on your wrong assumptions on the picture?
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by ijawkid(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Logicbwoy:

What quote is that? How do you like my debunking on your wrong assumptions on the picture?

Oboy there's no debunking what not...

That's so lame.....

So looking @ that pix u so 100percent agree that we did evolve from those chimpanzes...
SMH!!!!!

Its ur kind that engages in bestiality...lol...sorry to say that...

If I culd remember some1 here asked about d missing links...

Can u show me where they is??

Always ur gods(evolutionist) run around saying they'v found d missing link all just media publicity...

But d sad part is fellow evolutionist debunk those findings
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Logicbwoy: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
ijawkid:

Oboy there's no debunking what not...

That's so lame.....

So looking @ that pix u so 100percent agree that we did evolve from those chimpanzes...
SMH!!!!!

Its ur kind that engages in bestiality...lol...sorry to say that...

If I culd remember some1 here asked about d missing links...

Can u show me where they is??

Always ur gods(evolutionist) run around saying they'v found d missing link all just media publicity...

But d sad part is fellow evolutionist debunk those findings

Missing link? Dont you guys ever read? Missing link is an outdated term for deist thinking on evolution.

Did you ignore my debunking quote;

Logicbwoy:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/765112_article-0-02EC002200000578-483_468x326_jpg91253850ee8a837da20c156ad6c29d3e[/img]

[size=14pt]The above image shows humans evolving from other hominids (not layman "apes" eg gorillas and chimpanzees)[/size]

Notice where gorillas and homos are on the picture;

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Hominidae.PNG[/img]
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Area_boy:

I'm sure anyone saying that means it in a different way. we are PRIMATES after all

we are only cousins. anyone that tells you we came from apes has no idea what he is talking about or is confused. We have a common ancestor. I cant remember off the top my head what that ancestor is called tho
I'm happy this is coming from u cos an atheist said that we are apes. I can say (based on ur conclusion) that atheists that believes u 'Area Boy' is an ape is confused.

Does it not mean most of u guys defending the evolution u never witnessed don't fully understand the theory? What's ur proof that (if at all we evolved) that God wasn't responsible for evolution?

NB no one can say for sure that God wasn't responsible for evolution
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Logicbwoy: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
toba:
I'm happy this is coming from u cos an atheist said that we are apes. I can say (based on ur conclusion) that atheists that believes u 'Area Boy' is an ape is confused.

Does it not mean most of u guys defending the evolution u never witnessed don't fully understand the theory? What's ur proof that (if at all we evolved) that God wasn't responsible for evolution?

NB no one can say for sure that God wasn't responsible for evolution

We are Apes if "Apes" refers to the hominids or the whole family of Homonoidae

If we were being specific on the genus and species we are not apes.

It is how certain people use the word "apes" that causes the confusion.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by ijawkid(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Missing link? Dont you guys ever read? Missing link is an outdated term for deist thinking on evolution.

Did you ignore my debunking quote;

Keep running away..

As ur masters tell u,u follow..

Keep going round in circles

U guys have given urself d task to prove humans came by chance..the universe too..

We'll just sit back and wait to debunk u.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Logicbwoy: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
ijawkid:

Keep running away..

As ur masters tell u,u follow..

Keep going round in circles

U guys have given urself d task to prove humans came by chance..the universe too..

We'll just sit back and wait to debunk u.

Which masters? Science? lol.

Am I too much for you?

Even the catholic church accepts evolution. Other christian oragnizations are following suit.

Howver, black christians remain the laggard and slow-pokes

Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by ijawkid(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Which masters? Science? lol.

Am I too much for you?

Even the catholic church accepts evolution. Other christian oragnizations are following suit.

Howver, black christians remain the laggard and slow-pokes

The catholic church accepts everything..paganism and everything....

Mayb u culd rejoin them since they now accept d evolution scam...
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Logicbwoy: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
ijawkid:

lol
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Freksy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Area_boy:

You see, that's the problem. Evolution never said we evolved from apes. All it says is we have a COMMON ancestor with apes. which means we branched off to what we are today and they branched off to what they are. I did make a detailed post about chromosome fusion that makes us slightly different from apes. This proves beyond all reasonable doubt where we came from.

There are so many transitional species. when you pile them up, you can see the tree line of how gradual minute changes made all the difference over hundred of thousands of years

No biologist has actually seen the origin by evolution of a major group of organisms. Living things on earth today are not seen to be evolving into something else. Instead, they are all complete in form and distinct from other types. Some modern geneticists have observed that the living world is not a single array . . . connected by unbroken series of intergrades. Charles Darwin conceded that "the distinctness of specific living forms and their not being blended together by innumerable transitional links, is a very obvious difficulty.

Millions of bones and other evidence of past life have been unearthed by scientists. If evolution were a fact, surely in all of this there should be ample evidence of one kind of living thing evolving into another kind.

This failure of the fossil evidence to support gradual evolution has disturbed many evolutionists. In The New Evolutionary Timetable, Steven Stanley spoke of "the general failure of the record to display gradual transitions from one major group to another." He said: "The known fossil record is not, and never has been, in accord with [slow evolution]."

however, since you have denied that ape is your ancestor I have modified my question to suit your postulation.

In Darwin's evolutionary tree of life, who is your closest ancestor and where are the intermediate forms of life between you and your ancestor?
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by ghostofsparta(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
ijawkid:

Mumu...incase you don't know....The Catholic Church is the numero uno of Christianity. They have authority over any version of Christianity including the rightist Protestant you dogmatically belong to.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by ghostofsparta(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
Freksy:

No biologist has actually seen the origin by evolution of a major group of organisms. Living things on earth today are not seen to be evolving into something else. Instead, they are all complete in form and distinct from other types. Some modern geneticists have observed that the living world is not a single array . . . connected by unbroken series of intergrades. Charles Darwin conceded that "the distinctness of specific living forms and their not being blended together by innumerable transitional links, is a very obvious difficulty.

Millions of bones and other evidence of past life have been unearthed by scientists. If evolution were a fact, surely in all of this there should be ample evidence of one kind of living thing evolving into another kind.

This failure of the fossil evidence to support gradual evolution has disturbed many evolutionists. In The New Evolutionary Timetable, Steven Stanley spoke of "the general failure of the record to display gradual transitions from one major group to another." He said: "The known fossil record is not, and never has been, in accord with [slow evolution]."

however, since you have denied that ape is your ancestor I have modified my question to suit your postulation.

In Darwin's evolutionary tree of life, who is your closest ancestor and where are the intermediate forms of life between you and your ancestor?

Imagine such a mumu response ^^

Okay let me ask you ode....

What purpose do those millions of fossils unearthed serve for us? Is it to think they are just there for the sake of been there which would b a religionists' responde, or for curious minded people to study them under Archaeology, Anthropology, Palaeontology, Evolution and Genetics in order to know how they got there, why they have such structures. Have you heard about carbon dating before?

My candid question to you and all religionists and their ignorant defenders is..........if those of you smart enough to at least accept the fact that truly do these fossils exists including the ones of Dinosaurs...then who/what put them there in wherever they are been excavated today? Is it Jeovah/Allah that dropped them there out of various mistake in his experiment with creation?

Try to ruminate on my question and I demand an answer.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by EvilBrain1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Freksy:

And you've completely misunderstood my question. I know you were swerved off the point by the highlighted portions and comments made by Area boy. As usual he chosed a comfort zone and you toed his path.

If apes could survive, what happened to intermediate forms of life or "beasts" between you and apes? Answer the question with the theory of evolution in mind.
If you are rather an adherent to the theory of "punctuated equilibrium," we can still talk on that too.

This is actually a nonsense question. I'll explain why later on.

But first, let me just point out that there are plenty of examples of intermediate species, both living and in the fossil record. And just as the vast majority of species that have ever existed are now extinct, the majority of intermediate species are also extinct. There are a few nice ones that are still alive though.

My favourite example is sea sponges which are intermediate between protozoans and animals; as well as between unicellular and multicellular organisms. This is probably the biggest evolutionary milestone of all time, far more significant than the difference between humans and chimpanzees. We also have platypi which have features of both mammals and reptiles. I could probably come up with 5 or 6 more off the top of my head. And of course, if we were to include extinct species then there are hundreds of good examples.

Which brings me to why your question is nonsense. Let me ask you, what is an intermediate species? And if I was to point you towards a living, newly discovered half man, half chimp; whats to stop you from demanding for a three-quarters man, one-quarter chimp? No matter how complete the fossil record is, there will always be "missing" intermediate forms. The only way to avoid this would be to dig up every single living thing that has ever existed including all your dead grandparents which is obviously impossible.

In any case, chimpanzees/bonobos are technically intermediate between humans and gorillas given that they share many characteristics with both. Lizards are intermediate between humans and frogs. Amoebas are intermediate between humans and archeobacteria.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by truthislight: 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Is this the new logic boy em sorry logicman, that is talking and is not cursing?
Hmmm!
Lets keep looking. And observing.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Freksy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Imagine such a mumu response ^^

Okay let me ask you ode....

What purpose do those millions of fossils unearthed serve for us? Is it to think they are just there for the sake of been there which would b a religionists' responde, or for curious minded people to study them under Archaeology, Anthropology, Palaeontology, Evolution and Genetics in order to know how they got there, why they have such structures. Have you heard about carbon dating before?

My candid question to you and all religionists and their ignorant defenders is..........if those of you smart enough to at least accept the fact that truly do these fossils exists including the ones of Dinosaurs...then who/what put them there in wherever they are been excavated today? Is it Jeovah/Allah that dropped them there out of various mistake in his experiment with creation?

Try to ruminate on my question and I demand an answer.

Read through my question and your comment and tell me whose response is mumu.

Is the question beyond you?
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Freksy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
Evil Brain:

This is actually a nonsense question. I'll explain why later on.

But first, let me just point out that there are plenty of examples of intermediate species, both living and in the fossil record. And just as the vast majority of species that have ever existed are now extinct, the majority of intermediate species are also extinct. There are a few nice ones that are still alive though.

My favourite example is sea sponges which are intermediate between protozoans and animals; as well as between unicellular and multicellular organisms. This is probably the biggest evolutionary milestone of all time, far more significant than the difference between humans and chimpanzees. We also have platypi which have features of both mammals and reptiles. I could probably come up with 5 or 6 more off the top of my head. And of course, if we were to include extinct species then there are hundreds of good examples.

Which brings me to why your question is nonsense. Let me ask you, what is an intermediate species? And if I was to point you towards a living, newly discovered half man, half chimp; whats to stop you from demanding for a three-quarters man, one-quarter chimp? No matter how complete the fossil record is, there will always be "missing" intermediate forms. The only way to avoid this would be to dig up every single living thing that has ever existed including all your dead grandparents which is obviously impossible.

In any case, chimpanzees/bonobos are technically intermediate between humans and gorillas given that they share many characteristics with both. Lizards are intermediate between humans and frogs. Amoebas are intermediate between humans and archeobacteria.

Mr "sense maker", I have seen the sense you are making. Thump up! Please make more sense here:

Today, Gorillas (ancestral group) and Chimpanzees (intermediate group b/w Gorilla & man) are still in existence, what stops gorillas from evolving to chimpanzees and chimpanzees from evolving to humans (derived descendant group)?

Again, what prevents frogs (ancestral group ) from evolving to lizards (intermediate group b/w frogs & man) and lizards from evolving to humans (derived descendant group)?

Deep down within you or in your mind's eyes can you see any of these evolutionary transitions taking place today or in the future?
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Areaboy2(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
Freksy:

Mr "sense maker", I have seen the sense you are making. Thump up! Please make more sense here:

Today, Gorillas (ancestral group) and Chimpanzees (intermediate group b/w Gorilla & man) are still in existence, what stops gorillas from evolving to chimpanzees and chimpanzees from evolving to humans (derived descendant group)?

Again, what prevents frogs (ancestral group ) from evolving to lizards (intermediate group b/w frogs & man) and lizards from evolving to humans (derived descendant group)?

Deep down within you or in your mind's eyes can you see any of these evolutionary transitions taking place today or in the future?

your question sounds like, why is a dog a dog and a wolf a wolf. i'm sure if you look deep down in the behaviour of these animals you'll find what you are looking for

I'm not sure what you are getting at here, no one is saying evolution has stopped. We just happen to meet it at this level. who knows what will happen a hundred thousand years from now?
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by cyrexx: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
^^^
actually we are talking about millions and millions of years.

besides, you need to know that these religionists will rather choose to believe their holy book, not because its a valid statement but because they do not want to go to hell for disbelieving their god's word. simple.

they cant see what you have been saying until they lose their fear of punishment from this god.

talk about it from now till eternity, they will rather consult their ancient bible than consult modern scientists on this issue.
Re: Did Anyone (DEAD/LIVING) Witnessed Evolution Or The Big B@ng? by Freksy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
Area_boy:

your question sounds like, why is a dog a dog and a wolf a wolf. i'm sure if you look deep down in the behaviour of these animals you'll find what you are looking for

I'm not sure what you are getting at here, no one is saying evolution has stopped. We just happen to meet it at this level. who knows what will happen a hundred thousand years from now?

Your response sounds like: I don't know, let us wait and see if it will happen again in the future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Newton On Atheism / Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam / Please Catholics, Avoid These Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.