Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? (3324 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
acidtalk:

kilomode mo?
dont worry. go forth and sin no more.
i have forgiven you.
O fe gba return abi?

U no me 0! Omo ekun ni mi o!

Behave!
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
O fe gba return abi?

Behave!
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by acidtalk: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
O fe gba return abi?

Behave!

Thank God you also know who you are dealing with.
My only concern is i dont want this thread derailed.
You know i am ready for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
acidtalk:

Thank God you also know who you are dealing with.
My only concern is i dont want this thread derailed.
You know i am ready for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Excuses! Excuses!

Am capable ask banky
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
Did you just say you don't want this thread derailed? It is already derailed
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by acidtalk: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Did you just say you don't want this thread derailed? It is already derailed

Not fully.
once i can throw you and this other lady out, it will return back to the intention it was created.
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
I will love to see me thrown out
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by acidtalk: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44: I will love to see me thrown out

trust me you wont like it.
casue na my otanbata i will use and flog you.
if the right remedy is not used quickly, you fit kpai from am
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Deewonder(f): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
@op, no offence pls..
People wit dis kind of tot are dose dat hv neva knwn d luv of a mother and perhaps grew up wit several daddy's girlfriend, hence believin dis is d best kind of life....
because a father dat truely luvs his kids wil neva deny them d luv of a mother....

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
Deewonder: @op, no offence pls..
People wit dis kind of tot are dose dat hv neva knwn d luv of a mother and perhaps grew up wit several daddy's girlfriend, hence believin dis is d best kind of life....
because a father dat truely luvs his kids wil neva deny them d luv of a mother....

Deewonder!!!!!

Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I guess annoiting Sunday helped ur brain today.

Well said!
cheesy
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
acidtalk:

If i need advice and you cant offer one, must you try to insult me?
why wud i insult u? It's uncalled for.
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by boomssey(f): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2012
acidtalk:

Please advice me the best way to put it to her. I am bad at pretending or beating around the bush.
I try to be as open and sincere to everyone. I wouldn't want to raise marriage hopes knowing I won't marry her. That will be wickedness on my path.
So u fink wot ur bout 2 tel her isn't wickedness abi?i dnt knw wot som guys tak women 4 n u didnt even tink of al dis b4 poundin her.u knu rite frm day 1 dat u aint marryin her so y d intimacy?sebi na slap u dey xpect,if i wer u i wuld wear an armour der cos u dserv mo dan a slap.i'd prefer she removs dos tins btw ur legs dat maks u a man.ASS HOLE!
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Tomoria(f): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
If I were in love with a guy and I was really serious with and he told me that, I would probably be pissed. I'm not all about chasing marriage (I do want to get married someday but I'm not in a rush). But if I were in a relationship with someone I was gonna have a child with, I would only do it if the guy was someone I EXPECTED I was going to be with for the rest of my life. What you are saying is actually as if you already know that, in the future, your children will be living with their daddy and their STEPMOTHER instead of their daddy and their mother.
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
Laugh wan kill me!

@poster
this is the perfect opportunity to use "your friend". Assume you have a friend who wants this type of relarionship and ask her what she thinks about it. You'll get the most sincere answer from her because since it's about your friend she won't have anything to lose.
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
michelin89: Laugh wan kill me!

@poster
this is the perfect opportunity to use "your friend". Assume you have a friend who wants this type of relarionship and ask her what she thinks about it. You'll get the most sincere answer from her because since it's about your friend she won't have anything to lose.
U dey teach am bad tin

Not nice!
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
acidtalk:

Please advice me the best way to put it to her. I am bad at pretending or beating around the bush.
I try to be as open and sincere to everyone. I wouldn't want to raise marriage hopes knowing I won't marry her. That will be wickedness on my path.

tell her:" we would be perfect parents, but i know i would be the worst possible husband for you. that said, you are the only one who i think deserve to carry my seed."
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by acidtalk: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
Tomoria: If I were in love with a guy and I was really serious with and he told me that, I would probably be pissed. I'm not all about chasing marriage (I do want to get married someday but I'm not in a rush). But if I were in a relationship with someone I was gonna have a child with, I would only do it if the guy was someone I EXPECTED I was going to be with for the rest of my life. What you are saying is actually as if you already know that, in the future, your children will be living with their daddy and their STEPMOTHER instead of their daddy and their mother.

She just might be my wife.
anything can happen in the future.
Like the saying goes, never say never.
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2012
acidtalk:

trust me you wont like it.
casue na my otanbata i will use and flog you.
if the right remedy is not used quickly, you fit kpai from am
I am BBAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by acidtalk: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am BBAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

How was your session with the psychiatrist? He told me you are improving?

Please don't derail the thread. I beg you.

I am really confused here.
Stuck between telling are and getting insulted or keeping my 'wicked' thoughts all to myself.

I will meet her tomorrow evening as we couldn't see today as earlier planned.
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
Okay deal.
Back to the topic please
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by dealordea(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
Acidic, people hardly face reality,only few does... What is bad about been upfront with a lady that I only want to be a baby father? Like I said before, I will rather go for something that will make me happy rather make someone feel am destroying her life. I know a lot of ladies who omly wish to be baby mama without hassle cos it's a way of having a healthy life, rather than face the every drama!!
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by acidtalk: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2012
deal_ordea: Acidic, people hardly face reality,only few does... What is bad about been upfront with a lady that I only want to be a baby father? Like I said before, I will rather go for something that will make me happy rather make someone feel am destroying her life. I know a lot of ladies who omly wish to be baby mama without hassle cos it's a way of having a healthy life, rather than face the every drama!!

All through my life i have only met one lady who we both agreed that thats what we both want.
probably because she wasnt just older but equally a divorcee.
But really most ladies will consider it as an insult.
especially the younger ones who are eager to get married like their fellow peers.
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by kpolli(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
acidtalk: I am contemplating settling down.
Settling down not as a husband but as a FATHER.

Ladies how will you react if a man tells you "I really love you dearly and care for you but I will rather prefer you to be the mother of my child rather than being a wife. I know you will be a good mum to my kid but not sure if you will be that perfect wife to me"

These are the words I want to tell her tomorrow over dinner.

If I sound okay, I will go ahead. But if you guys think otherwise, they I will chill out. Afterall I won't want her to go and slap me in public.

Prepare for acid
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by acidtalk: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
kpolli:

Prepare for acid

Yepah!!!
Will it be that bad?
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by kpolli(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
acidtalk:

Yepah!!!
Will it be that bad?

yes
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
acidtalk:

Yepah!!!
Will it be that bad?
No it is not that bad. That are just scaring you
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by acidtalk: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
No it is not that bad. That are just scaring you

My person. How you dey?
You no see me for zone you no ask after me.
Hope you good?
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
^ yeah am gud! U? cheesy
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by acidtalk: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ yeah am gud! U? cheesy
*turns face away*
Who dey follow you talk?
You wey your way no just pure.

Anyhow, sho wa pa sha?
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
acidtalk:
*turns face away*
Who dey follow you talk?
You wey your way no just pure.

Anyhow, sho wa pa sha?
Lolzzz...

Haba! Way no pure ke? How na sad
Re: Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? by acidtalk: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lolzzz...

Haba! Way no pure ke? How na sad

Na me you dey ask?
Even the birds for sky dey complain about you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Do You Trust More? / I Fell In Love With My Reading Partner / He Thinks I'm Trying To Control Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.