Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (15503 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by hammedkola(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva:
If he's found guilty, he should be ruffled into kiri-kiri. This is a serious offense and should not be taken lightly.

Abi...afterall Bode George too don go there come back
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by hammedkola(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva:
That's why it should be investigated thoroughly. Who knows, maybe he attended the their branch in Upper Iweka grin Just maybe.

Maybe grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Ortis: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2012
Vry soon we wil her GEN.BUHARI was arrestd 4 faking army uniform

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by bumps(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2012
We shldnt be suprised,we all know that robbers and scammers are the one making our law.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by hammedkola(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2012
Ortis: Vry soon we wil her GEN.BUHARI was arrestd 4 faking army uniform

Haba..it's can't come to that
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2012
idirect:
What does his richness got to do with the situation on ground now

I tire o.Nigerians and mediocrity.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2012
alaoeri:
Because he's igbo if the man na yoruba u won't say so.

I went through this thread looking for the first to mention Igbo in their post and I found a winner... grin

~Bluetooth:

Proudly Biafra. . . .Keep reppin bro,I feel your swag.

Bros I dey hail o!! grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by moderatorr: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva:
If he's found guilty, he should be ruffled into kiri-kiri. This is a serious offense and should not be taken lightly.
the probability of that happening in Nigeria is 0.001!
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bros I dey hail o!! grin

na me hail pass. grin
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by ANYPEN(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva: This should be investigated thoroughly. Let's not be quick to jump into conclusion.

You mean we should set up a committee? Ofcourse that's always the next & last page for criminals in government........ shame on you for trying to defend a thief for whatever reason.
I have listen to that man speak several time & he sounds very crude & handles professional issues with emotions.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2012
ANY-PEN :

You mean we should set up a committee? Ofcourse that's always the next & last page for criminals in government........ shame on you for trying to defend a thief for whatever reason.
I have listen to that man speak several time & he sounds very crude & handles professional issues with emotions.

Lmao. . .Afam was only trying to biafranized the scam.

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by deshclones(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2012
Dude should be stripped of his post ASAP and tried..he should be hounded off to kirikiri if found guilty afterall grandfather thief bode george survived kirikiri..no time..we igbos do not support evil..he is igbo no doubt but he should face the music if found guilty..that's what makes us thick and different from the rest of nigeria..we do not protect our own that has done something bad..dats why we bash T.A orji..deal with it bigots

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Afam4eva(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2012
ANY-PEN :

You're certain that he's a thief, how?
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by ecode1(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2012
Well. . . this is mere allegation for now until we get more details on it, probably hearing from the Senator himself. Bearing in mind that there is nothing the opposition parties can't do to rubbish and dent his image. Lets wait and see how it turns out in no time.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by MMM2(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2012
undecided Na small thing na no be 9ja
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Chanchit: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2012
[quote author=afam4eva][/quote]
bia, so because i don want to say all i knw before...? K, the man graduated frm university of alaba international mkt, with 3.0 in importing and xporting... Inshort let me go and check that his f/b page, make me sef say my own.... Mtcheeew..
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Okijajuju1(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2012
deshclones: Dude should be stripped of his post ASAP and tried..he should be hounded off to kirikiri if found guilty afterall grandfather thief bode george survived kirikiri..no time..we igbos do not support evil..he is igbo no doubt but he should face the music if found guilty..that's what makes us thick and different from the rest of nigeria..we do not protect our own that has done something bad..dats why we bash T.A orji..deal with it bigots

If former Speaker Salisu Buhari never saw the insides of a Jail cell, why should an Igbo man go to jail (If found guilty)?!! angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by ANYPEN(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2012
I don't seem to understand the level of rot in this country. If you can fake your way into the highest institution, why won't we see fake students, police, lawyer, soldier etc.
Remember what OBJ said not long ago. We have robbers & rogues as leaders & our jails aren't ready to receive them!
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Ajillo: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2012
HOW DO WE KNOW IF POINTBLANKNEWS IS SAYING THE TRUTH. WHAT WARRANTED THE SEARCH ON THIS MANS CERTIFICATE. WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT HIM THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE BEING INVESTIGATED? WE MUST ASK THESE QUESTIONS IN ORDER NOT TO JOIN OTHER PEOPLES WAR SHEEPISHLY>

2 Likes

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Afam4eva(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2012
Ajillo: HOW DO WE KNOW IF POINTBLANKNEWS IS SAYING THE TRUTH. WHAT WARRANTED THE SEARCH ON THIS MANS CERTIFICATE. WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT HIM THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE BEING INVESTIGATED? WE MUST ASK THESE QUESTIONS IN ORDER NOT TO JOIN OTHER PEOPLES WAR SHEEPISHLY>
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by ecode1(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

If former Speaker Salisu Buhari never saw the insides of a Jail cell, why should an Igbo man go to jail (If found guilty)?!! angry
I'm so ashamed being in the same country with you going by what you posted. You need to put off the garment of tribalism you're putting on. We need to see things beyond tribal,political,ethnic,etc. sentiments if we are to move forward as a nation. What a shame!
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Ndata(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2012
As if he is the first one and will be the last.

NigeriaWorld Report of the five-man ad-hoc committee set up by the Lagos House of Assembly on Tuesday September 21, 1999 to investigate allegations of perjury and forgery against Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu
PREAMBLE

AT the plenary session of the Lagos State House of Assembly on Tuesday September 21, 1999, Honourable Thomas Ayodele Fadeyi, representing Mushin Constituency 2 raised an issue under Motion for Adjournment with respect to recent publications in the print and electronic media. It bothers on allegations that the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu perjured and forged the credentials that qualified him to run for the gubernatorial election in Lagos State. The issue generated healthy debate on the floor of the House and the general consensus of members of the House was that the matter should be looked into. Honourable Tajudeen Jaiyeola Agoro, representing Lagos Mainland Constituency 1 thereafter moved a motion to the effect that an adhoc committee of the Lagos State House of Assembly be set up to look into the matter and report back to the House on Monday September 27, 1999. The motion was unanimously carried by members of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

The Speaker of the House, the Honourable (Dr.) Adeleke Olorunimbe Mamora was also mandated at the same sitting by the House to constitute the ad-hoc committee, which he did forthwith. The members of the committee are as follows:

Hon. Babajide Omoworare - (Chairman)
Hon. Thomas Ayodele Fadeyi
Hon. Adeniyi Oyemade
Hon. Ibraheem 'Bola Gbabijo
Hon. Saliu Olaitan Musafa

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Ndata(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2012
Buhari-Hausa man was the first,followed by Tinubu-Yoruba and now Uzodinma-Igbo.True federal character.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by noiseless: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2012
We don't support and cover evil commited by our own in the name of saving the image of our tribe, let him answer his papa's name and if it's true he is fake let him be thrown into jail period, just like T.A.ORJI & CO will pay for ruining the people's lives.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by jimjones: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2012
tpia@:
he yellow small sha.

hahahaha...exatele!! cool
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by gidjah(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2012
me too get ojoro cert too, whos gonna probe me nw?mst nigerians hv one fake cert or d other,we all a share of d natnal cake so pple wl go any lenght to get any tin.god dey
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2012
This guy represents my senatorial zone(ORLU) and he is a good man! Kai! Oga Uzodimma u fall my hand big time!!
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by shaneroberts26: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2012
Lord Babs:

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/07/serving-senator-in-certificate-forgery-scandal.html.
Bros,Hope Uzodimma is from Omuma in Oru East L.G.A not Orlu.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by fulfillment2020(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2012
He's just a suspect now until when proved guilty, the house will set up a committe to properly investigate on the issue, BTW who are those bunch of mofos that went to confirm if he actaully attended Washington Univ?, we wait to hear the real news soon.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by nagoma(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2012
Ortis: Vry soon we wil her GEN.BUHARI was arrestd 4 faking army uniform

General David Mark first as Buhari is not holding any office. People forget that David Mark was an army General.( Lieutenant General)
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Sanguine77(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2012
ashson: This is how they come with fake certificates to steal our money. why wont they fake everything? most easterners are fake

you are a bigoted Igbophobist for generalising your anathemic vomit. Crazy baskad

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by samkoro: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2012
Tinubu thought a lot of his friends how to forge certificates in the U.S. This man is one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP / New NAPTIP DG Imaan Suleiman Receives Accolades On Appointment Amidst Reaction / Orji Kalu Seeks Amnesty For Detained IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.