Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (15504 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by ismhab(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva:
You don't know me , so zip. Whether he is Igbo, Yoruba or a cow, we should not be quick to jump into conclusion. At least we gotta hear the man's own side of the story.
THE MAN IS NOT A COW, HE IS EITHER A DEAD PIG OR DOG.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by chucky234(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2012
Look at the kind of rogues we have in govt,Naija is already doom as there are many of them fake docs parading the coridor of power.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by shaneroberts26: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2012
moderatorr: the man was so stinkingly rich before he joined politics. Loosing this post wont even ruffle his feathers.
Man so f*cking rich.
Everyone knows Huzod.
. Yeah,he was one of our benefactors back den wen i was in Ray Jacobs Nursry/Primary School Mgbidi in Oru West L.G.A.Stupidly RICH fella.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by comradefery: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2012
Chanchit: Ndigbo kwenu....! Choi
kwenu....! Choi
kwezionu eeeee....! Choooooi
oya dismiss him kia kia.....
This is the hand work of my enemies....
Unintelligent and uncivilized tribalist. As far as Nigeria is concerned, Ndi Igbo are not deficient in any sphere of human endeavour, including academics, so your noise, petty celebration and mockery verbiage against Ndi Igbo regarding this one man palava, whose source and authenticity you cannot vouch for, is to say the least ridiculous and childish!

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Okijajuju1(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2012
e.code:

I'm so ashamed being in the same country with you going by what you posted. You need to put off the garment of tribalism you're putting on. We need to see things beyond tribal,political,ethnic,etc. sentiments if we are to move forward as a nation. What a shame!

Hahahahaahaaaa... And who are you supposed to be again?! undecided
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by NaijaNaWaa: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2012
The guy is famed guy man. No surprises.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2012
tpia@:
he yellow small sha.

Ummm. . . . he's actually brownskinned. Whats light skinned about him?
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by bigdoo: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2012
I am surprised or perhaps not really surprised to hear this kind of story about Senator Hope Uzodimma. I once wrote a post alerting the public about this same man called Hope Uzodimma. I am from the same Oru East LGA with Hope Uzodimma. I know his house at Omuma and I have also been there. I know that Hope Uzodimma attended Mgbidi Boys' Secondary School at Mgbidi in Oru West LGA. I don't think that Mr Hope Uzodimma passed his O'level. He never attended any institution of higher learning either in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world. He has been one of the grandfathers of 419 business with the former governor of Imo State, Ohakim as his boy in 419 business. He shared the same office with Ohakim as 419 operators. I wrote sometime in the past to express my dissatisfaction with a man of such questionable character and integrity representing my senatorial district. I have no personal problems with Hope Uzodimma but definitely he does not merit to represent my senatorial district because there are a thousand or more people with sound qualifications, excellent character, integrity and wisdom who deserve to be in that position. I don't really know how he bought himself into that position. When I visited home last year before the elections, I was reliably informed that he gave a sum of N500,000.00 to the 10 traditional rulers in my town to enable them campaign for his election into the House of Senate. He definitely must have handed out same amount of money to all the traditional rulers in the whole towns in my LGA.

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2012
moderatorr: the man was so stinkingly rich before he joined politics. Loosing this post wont even ruffle his feathers.
Man so f*cking rich.
Everyone knows Huzod.
Very silly and an uncivillised comment.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by kasiem(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2012
waito, no be dis guys wey dey carry sorting take their ssce and bsc dey shout here? To be truthful with ourselves, nobody is a saint in nigeria.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Chanchit: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2012
comradefery: Unintelligent and uncivilized tribalist. As far as Nigeria is concerned, Ndi Igbo are not deficient in any sphere of human endeavour, including academics, so your noise, petty celebration and mockery verbiage against Ndi Igbo regarding this one man palava, whose source and authenticity you cannot vouch for, is to say the least ridiculous and childish!
I knw you peeps would still come and cry foul... Any little comment abt Igbo that is not inline with you are always tagged as ridiculous and childish... Mtcheew... Abeg.....
Ndigbo kwenu....! Choi
Kwenu....! Choi
Kwezionueeee.....! Chooooooi
When u finish, make u go nod ram...
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by rosamaris: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2012
The shame alone wey he go face go make am forget his riches. Na by force?
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Super1759: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2012
Ajillo: HOW DO WE KNOW IF POINTBLANKNEWS IS SAYING THE TRUTH. WHAT WARRANTED THE SEARCH ON THIS MANS CERTIFICATE. WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT HIM THAT HE IS THE ONLY ONE BEING INVESTIGATED? WE MUST ASK THESE QUESTIONS IN ORDER NOT TO JOIN OTHER PEOPLES WAR SHEEPISHLY>
my brother ask them oo. Everyone is accusing the man and not verifying the source of the news.as for me.I can't trust anything coming from POINTBLANK NEwS they are fake
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Lordave: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
After he had embezzled & misappropriated billions.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by pembisco(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
I knew it,cos igbos dnt go 2 schl,is only sellin of spare pats they knw nd olso repairin i pas my nebo generator
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by LordBabs(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
shaneroberts26: Bros,Hope Uzodimma is from Omuma in Oru East L.G.A not Orlu.

sorry, there is a mix-up. Omuma Oru-East is his birth local govt. But he's said to be representing Orlu Senatorial District. Little wonder his official website says Imo West Senatorial District. May be anyone that knows him better should tell us the exact. Here is the link to his official website.
http://www.nassnig.org/nass/portfolio/profile.php?id=SEN.+UZODINMA+HOPE+O.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Biggyd2: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
Another Toronto! grin Funny sha, even many of them in government, who have "authentic" certificates, reason like cavemen.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by vega84(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Fr those who left the matter on ground and to talk trash may holy ghost fire tear those ur tribalism mouth. Face wat is on ground and leave the igbos alone UMU EWU
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Joey82(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
and how did people like this manage to scale through sss screening before they ever got to contest. not his fault sha, in naija, anointed candidates always win..............ish
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by babatty(m): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
No wonder OBJ said touts n arm-robber dominate d house. Isokay
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Ejine(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
Damn. How I've longed for this vagabond's downfall.
This looks like a good one! cool
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by genieplus86(f): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
The genie is out of the bottle, but Why our media outlets keep breathing new life into the career of this harpy, shyster and charlatan is beyond me.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Ejine(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
kasiem: waito, no be dis guys wey dey carry sorting take their ssce and bsc dey shout here? To be truthful with ourselves, nobody is a saint in nigeria.

grin grin grin grin Na im be say for their M.Sc, na de whole school dem go buy na grin
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Ejine(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
Doubles...
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by talktrue1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Why cant INEC do a thorough job by verifying all the results submitted to them before they clear any body?
Is it only to rig election they are being paid for?
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Lobolintin(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
He his my baptism godfather.... The way d aviation probe is goin makes them wana throw dirt on him,he has d cash b4 dropin into politics.... Idea to shut off d probe.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Lobolintin(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
bigdoo: I am surprised or perhaps not really surprised to hear this kind of story about Senator Hope Uzodimma. I once wrote a post alerting the public about this same man called Hope Uzodimma. I am from the same Oru East LGA with Hope Uzodimma. I know his house at Omuma and I have also been there. I know that Hope Uzodimma attended Mgbidi Boys' Secondary School at Mgbidi in Oru West LGA. I don't think that Mr Hope Uzodimma passed his O'level. He never attended any institution of higher learning either in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world. He has been one of the grandfathers of 419 business with the former governor of Imo State, Ohakim as his boy in 419 business. He shared the same office with Ohakim as 419 operators. I wrote sometime in the past to express my dissatisfaction with a man of such questionable character and integrity representing my senatorial district. I have no personal problems with Hope Uzodimma but definitely he does not merit to represent my senatorial district because there are a thousand or more people with sound qualifications, excellent character, integrity and wisdom who deserve to be in that position. I don't really know how he bought himself into that position. When I visited home last year before the elections, I was reliably informed that he gave a sum of N500,000.00 to the 10 traditional rulers in my town to enable them campaign for his election into the House of Senate. He definitely must have handed out same amount of money to all the traditional rulers in the whole towns in my LGA.
u are an ediot and a cow..u dnt knw d man u claim u knw...#5ook to how many royal father u claim(10)..his eldr bro,nah traditional ruler..and diz guy u are paintin black like diz,his a stepng stone in politics 4 diz country..do u hav a tv ?d aviatn probe,why didnt they bribe him like farouk...guy,go relax,u aint frm Omuma...u are a goat.gerout.

1 Like

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by koolkamzzy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
kasiem: waito, no be dis guys wey dey carry sorting take their ssce and bsc dey shout here? To be truthful with ourselves, nobody is a saint in nigeria.

Shut the fck up, sorting is 1000 times better than forging a cert.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Luckysoul(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
Let him dance 2 d tune of d music
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by kukulaja: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES ON NAIRALAND FORUM BEFORE,THAT MANY SENATORS AND HOUSE OF REPS MEMBERS INCLUDING STATES ASSEMBLY MEMBERS USED FAKE EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES TO CONTEST ELECTION, THE INEPT ELECTORAL COMMISSION OFFICIALS BY CORRUPTION AND LAZYNESS DID NOT CROSS CONFIRMED ANY DOCUMENTS BEFORE GIVING THEM CLEARANCE. EVEN FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE, FAROUK LAWAM OF OTEDOLA HOUSE OF BRIBE IS IN THE SAME BOAT WITH SALISU BUHARI OF TORONTO DEGREE FAME,AND 2 SENATORS FROM LAGOS AND OYO STATES ALSO USED FAKE CERTIFICATES TO CONTEST AND SAME FOR 4 OF THEIR MATES IN THE HOUSE OF REPS.ABUJA.THIS ONE FROM LAGOS I CAN CONFIRM VERY WELL.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by kasiem(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
koolkamzzy:

Shut the fck up, sorting is 1000 times better than forging a cert.

abeg, i need to enlighten me on this your assertion.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by jeak123(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
he has no business being in the house of assembly. it is his ilk that has continued to impoverish this country. he is ill-qualified to be there. na by force? when pple dey go school him no gree go. him wan enter through the window, na lie. na jail straight no long committee to investigate it. naija we never can stop amazing the world. another one bites the dust. there are so many of them there, keep searching. maybe one thing we have enjoyed this president jonathan administration for is the discovery of loop holes, all manner of scam and crooks. at least that for sure is something worthwhile. i wish this administration will expose and sweep all them thieves away. away with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, OFR / Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP / Senate Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency On Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.