Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (15501 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
bigdoo: I am surprised or perhaps not really surprised to hear this kind of story about Senator Hope Uzodimma. I once wrote a post alerting the public about this same man called Hope Uzodimma. I am from the same Oru East LGA with Hope Uzodimma. I know his house at Omuma and I have also been there. I know that Hope Uzodimma attended Mgbidi Boys' Secondary School at Mgbidi in Oru West LGA. I don't think that Mr Hope Uzodimma passed his O'level. He never attended any institution of higher learning either in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world. He has been one of the grandfathers of 419 business with the former governor of Imo State, Ohakim as his boy in 419 business. He shared the same office with Ohakim as 419 operators. I wrote sometime in the past to express my dissatisfaction with a man of such questionable character and integrity representing my senatorial district. I have no personal problems with Hope Uzodimma but definitely he does not merit to represent my senatorial district because there are a thousand or more people with sound qualifications, excellent character, integrity and wisdom who deserve to be in that position. I don't really know how he bought himself into that position. When I visited home last year before the elections, I was reliably informed that he gave a sum of N500,000.00 to the 10 traditional rulers in my town to enable them campaign for his election into the House of Senate. He definitely must have handed out same amount of money to all the traditional rulers in the whole towns in my LGA.

I hope u r correct cos i dont support any Rubbish, if he is found guilty, then he should be punished, its time we get bad ppl out of IGBO Land cool
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
NdYibo Kwezeonu
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Chanchit: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
bigdoo: I am surprised or perhaps not really surprised to hear this kind of story about Senator Hope Uzodimma. I once wrote a post alerting the public about this same man called Hope Uzodimma. I am from the same Oru East LGA with Hope Uzodimma. I know his house at Omuma and I have also been there. I know that Hope Uzodimma attended Mgbidi Boys' Secondary School at Mgbidi in Oru West LGA. I don't think that Mr Hope Uzodimma passed his O'level. He never attended any institution of higher learning either in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world. He has been one of the grandfathers of 419 business with the former governor of Imo State, Ohakim as his boy in 419 business. He shared the same office with Ohakim as 419 operators. I wrote sometime in the past to express my dissatisfaction with a man of such questionable character and integrity representing my senatorial district. I have no personal problems with Hope Uzodimma but definitely he does not merit to represent my senatorial district because there are a thousand or more people with sound qualifications, excellent character, integrity and wisdom who deserve to be in that position. I don't really know how he bought himself into that position. When I visited home last year before the elections, I was reliably informed that he gave a sum of N500,000.00 to the 10 traditional rulers in my town to enable them campaign for his election into the House of Senate. He definitely must have handed out same amount of money to all the traditional rulers in the whole towns in my LGA.
All the unhired lawyers of MR Hope will not see this kind of post and click "like" anyway me i don click am for una.... Duh...!
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by mu2sa2: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ndata: Buhari-Hausa man was the first,followed by Tinubu-Yoruba and now Uzodinma-Igbo.True federal character.
HAUSA, YORUBA, IGBO - the three largest tribes in Nigeria!!!
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by jenuel: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
Let the security agents do their job, if they can, but i doubt, since they( security) have been on his pay roll even before going to the senate.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by ToToChoper: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
It is outright ridiculous and a mere mockery of our government to see the likes of Chief Hope Uzodinma;a half-baked illiterate, cultist and 419 con-artist now a Senator in Nigeria.

I remember this fraudulent character vividly from his hey days in Festac when he had a house on 3rd avenue------(about four houses away from Pass Tutorial lesson), before he dabbled into politics and the oil industry.

He is an OBJ boy and definitely from the same cesspool as Fred Ajudia-------only an "ibotic" version and prolly never dreamt of Washington University, talk less of attending the institution for 4 years.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by boyendowed(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Lord Babs: I got his name from facebook. He's senator Hope Odidika Uzodinma. He's from Omuma Oru-East local govt in Imo state.

You sound so excited.Oya go and take your reward.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by dandoki: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
So where is the hope?
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by comradefery: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Chanchit:
I knw you peeps would still come and cry foul... Any little comment abt Igbo that is not inline with you are always tagged as ridiculous and childish... Mtcheew... Abeg.....
Ndigbo kwenu....! Choi
Kwenu....! Choi
Kwezionueeee.....! Chooooooi
When u finish, make u go nod ram...
Why dissipate energy trying raise a man who has vowed to crowl....plz remain a misguided chap you have chosen to be and never get off the band waggon!
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Cmanforall: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
Y every1 jumpin in2 conclusion so fast..

even if its fake? the certiicate didnt bring him to senate...
If hs doing well in Senate, let him be. I sense Osita Izunaso bn involved here...

If he is a good senator, f * * k the damn certificate....
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Cmanforall: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

I hope u r correct cos i dont support any Rubbish, if he is found guilty, then he should be punished, its time we get bad ppl out of IGBO Land cool

hw is he bad?
whch one bad pass? Enterin Senate wit 'NO CERTIFICATE' and working OR...
Enter ASO ROCK with NO SHOES and just moping?

If Mr A enters Aso Rock wit No Shoes, but now wearin Italian shoes,................. it'll b wise for Mr B to enta Senate wit no certiicate wit hope to get A Warshington Certiicate. But I'll recommend HAVARD.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by kobikwelu(m): 1:39am On Jul 24, 2012
i still wonder how they vett most of these our elected officials..

i konw you dont need be a graduate to be a senator, but if you claim you are a graduate, such claims should be properly vetted by the house before swearing you in...
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by uncleu(m): 3:06am On Jul 24, 2012
I think their is no criminal offense here yet. According to point blank he claimed that on his facebook page and during interviews. The question is: what did he submit at INEC office? The writer should have at least cross checked. He should have also placed a call across to the senator for his side of the story.

Talking about this Hope guy, first time I had about him was as a youth corper in Imo state in 2002/2003. Preparing for the 2003 general election, Imo PDP held an elaborate fundraising ceremony shown then live on the local state TV station. Hope from no where stole the show as the highest donor. Not sure of the amount now but certainly above 100M naira. He became a god father overnight. People said a lot about his character then.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by Tinyemeka(m): 5:04am On Jul 24, 2012
Chanchit: Ndigbo kwenu....! Choi
kwenu....! Choi
kwezionu eeeee....! Choooooi
oya dismiss him kia kia.....
This is the hand work of my enemies....

I've said it before and I'll still check other threads to be doubly sure.

The first post that has ethnic or tribal prejudice in any thread VERY MOST LIKELY would come from a Yoruba. I still have to confirm this from other threads.

Self-restraint is a strength and virtue. A lot of people might have read this story and not think and say these things you posted.
Re: Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal by omenala(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
am not surprised, there was controversy surrounding his certificates even before he contested the election, it was said then that he dropped out of primary school. hope they kick him out imo deserves better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 / Orji Kalu Seeks Amnesty For Detained IPOB Members / Osinbajo Meets Edwin Clark & Members Of Pan Niger Delta Forum In Abuja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.