Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? (14289 Views)

I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Johndoe100(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
jennykadry: Why anyone would even bother replying john doe is beyond me, let alone serve him an epistle. That thing is a spambot

There was this saying about people who live in glass houses not throwing stones. But I guess that applied to "people", witches on the other hand don't care. I was going to respond in kind, but I thought I would let the other members speak to who you are jenny:

Oyarose is female
oyarose:
Otondo@ jennykadry, if you think in this your disease infested and horrible life that i will not answer you then your are the worst slowpoke still alive. You come over to nairaland to unleash ur frustration on people whom you noffin about. am not bothered cos i know you even in real life as a frustrated fool with a cursed generation. i pity the thing that married you as a wife, cos a CHIMPANZEE will do better. Ugly thing that cant even clean nyash well after pooing. Go clear up the decay in ur teeth b4 u return back to type in ur days job. Anuofia! !!! like you. Bring it on! am waitin 2 answer ur stupidity! cool

MLS12 is female
MLS12:
Thought i was the only one noticing her very harmful comments.very fake woman/Fake life

Royal Roy:
If she will be realistic, she has this unnecessary venom which is not typical of a loving woman, a mother and a counselor(not sure about that).
If CC was like that, who will ever come to family section and claim they await her response? Why was Jenny not voted as poster of the section. You don't insult people and assume they will listen to you.

I could go one but I am sure you get the gist. What happened to make you such a hag? You need to be delivered of the evil spirits that have taken over your body and life. Stop the witchcraft and repent.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
Johndoe100:

I am a Nigerian, from the Niger Delta. Let me guess, you are some second or third class ex Nigerian living in some urban ghetto in ( take your pick) 1. North America, 2. Europe. 3. South east Asia or Australia. Tell me are we supposed to be ashamed of our culture?

Do you really think we don;t know what sad lives you people really live?
ROFLMAO!! Even more s*tupid than the last post, LMAO!! grin grin

[img]http://ionetheurbandaily.files./2010/09/antoine-dodson-dumb.gif[/img]
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
Myself2:

Jennykadri,you dissappoint me,I used to think you had some good sense.
Well you will soon know whether I'm semi-illiterate or a full blooded one,na you get your hole,use it whichever way you want.
I know your father did not do the cooking while your mother was in her room whiling away the time.Tell me otherwise and I'll rest me case me lord.
I ask you again, what is wrong with a man cooking for his wife ?
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by greatgod2012(f): 4:09am On Sep 05, 2012
well, for me, i cant deny him food,but 4 that/those period, we may not eat together from inside d same plate.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2012
*Shollypopz:

ROFLMAO!! Even more s*tupid than the last post, LMAO!! grin grin

[img]http://ionetheurbandaily.files./2010/09/antoine-dodson-dumb.gif[/img]

Lmao. It's spambot grin

1 Like

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Myself2(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2012
jennykadry:
I ask you again, what is wrong with a man cooking for his wife ?

Dont even try to act smart or political with me,why rephrase through the backdoor,all ye back door sistas lipsrsealed
Please stick to your original warped position,then I might actually keep you at the average notch you are in my books and not dip southwards
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2012
^^^ You are certifiably insane. Tell me when you are ready to answer my question you semi retarded illiterate
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Adematic(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
If i'm d woman i would lead by example by giving him a hot kiss to calm down his brain then talk to him wt a soft tone after all i hv think abt it b4 saying YES I DO
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Myself2(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
jennykadry: ^^^ You are certifiably insane. Tell me when you are ready to answer my question you semi retarded illiterate

Certifiably insane?? That means I'm still on the way there,why semi retarded illiterate,when will I have the honour of being a full blown one like your father??
I'm so dissappointed.

By the way,why do you sound and smell so putrid?where is the smell coming from,your poosie or mouth.May that mad he goat get stuck in your smelly poosie next time it shags you.Ashi like you

2 Likes

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Johndoe100(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
Myself2:

Certifiably insane?? That means I'm still on the way there,why semi retarded illiterate,when will I have the honour of being a full blown one like your father??
I'm so dissappointed.

By the way,why do you sound and smell so putrid?where is the smell coming from,your poosie or mouth.May that mad he goat get stuck in your smelly poosie next time it shags you.Ashi like you

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 07, 2012
Myself2:

I'm so dissappointed.

Phewwww come up with something better ojare, that line of yours was used on me in 2008. Upgrade ASAP. grin

See why good luck Jonathan and his wife have caused? Some men are at home massaging their wife's feet, this one is here indirectly telling us that he is sex starved cheesy Come on carry that your flat kro kro infested blokos Comot for my front.

Look at what a potential husband or someone's husband snoopin aroun looking for Nyash to discharge his waste a.k.a sp3rm.

Oloriburuku oshi. BTW do people still use the same "father mother" line I used to yab one girl in high school in 2012? Oh yea not everyone, except the dunces parading themselves with their half baked d1cks like this cow I just quoted
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Myself2:

I'm so dissappointed.

DAMN!
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2012
Myself2:

I'm so dissappointed.

Jokes apart,this is the only language jenny understands.
Watch closely she will soon appeal to her friends the "moderators" for help
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by EfemenaXY: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
Uncle Richy,

When's the send off now? I'm itching to put on my new dancing shoes!
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Johndoe100(m): 2:53am On Sep 08, 2012
Richvkunt:

Jokes apart,this is the only language jenny it understands.
Watch closely she it will soon appeal to her its friends the "moderators" for help

Corrected.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Richvkunt: A wise woman never denies her man/partner food or se/x.
If you do that he will only go out and get it elsewhere.
As much as this is true, i cant hav sex wit him whyl im hurt. wil u mak luv 2 her after she insulted u
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by vivianc(f): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2013
Just report any wife that does this to us (Umuada) ka anyi yitu ya egwu.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Princesszoe: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2013
And do you know that a husband can deny his wife money for her personal upkeep after a fight? Do you know that a husband can cancel a good promise he made to his wife earlier after a fight? Do you know a husband can refuse to pay his wife her allowances or reduce the pay by giving her flimsy excuses after a fight? Do you know that a husband can refuse to bring the complete money he use to bring for the house upkeep after a fight with the wife? Do you know that a husband on his own can deny the wife attention or even eat in his house after a fight with the wife? Do you know that a husband can get a girl friend just because he had a fight with his wife? There are one thousand and one nasty things husbands that lack fear of God, discipline and moral principle would do in their houses after having strong disagreement with their wives. It actually takes two to tango. But first, the man of the house must be a peacemaker, gatherer, a lover and discipline husband and father. Marriage is more physical than spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Godson201333(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2013
Nigerian women are just ond of this character anywayz,Thats meant for those guys that can cook just noodles.

You deny me cook,Imma go to the kitchen to cook correct meal.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2013
Where is my Jenny oohhh! cry cry cry
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by princessmoi: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
I've been wanting to ask too. Haven't been seeing her posts lately. Where is my Jenny too?? sad sad sad

Ujujoan: Where is my Jenny oohhh! cry cry cry
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
vivianc: Just report any wife that does this to us (Umuada) ka anyi yitu ya egwu.
Umuada kwenu!
I dey fear those pple o!
They r terrors!
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Efemena_xy: Well, if the man learns how to cook, then he won't have to subject himself to this form of punishment would he?

Honestly, I find it irritating that in this day and age, Nigerians think it's cool to parade majority of our men as inefficient people in the kitchen / unable to cook.

Both my dad and father-in-law have been fantastic cooks. My hubby holds his own down in the kitchen too. I've taught my sons how to cook and still teaching them, especially during the holidays. This is just one of many ways I'm helping them on the road to living independent lives.

Any guy who is worth his salt will drop the false ego act, get into the kitchen and learn how to cook!
efemena pride/ego no go gree them.the only guy i have successfully taught how to cook is my 24 year old brother.that one,i had to force him because he said its an insult for a man to be in the kitchen when a woman is at home.i didnt say anything,that was the day i stopped adding his meals to my own cooking and as usual,he went to the kitchen on a fateful day and didnt meet anything in the pot.i was ready,waiting for a confrontation that day,he said sister shewa,where are you,i said i am upstairs,he said where is my food,i said take it on my head,he said what is that supposed to mean,i said exactly what you think it means.he said but you know i will be hungry na and i said ehen go to the kitchen and cook na.afteral gas has not finished and the person that cooked it did not have 2 heads,he slammed the door angrily and drove to the nearest restaurant.i didnt send him.when he did that for 2 weeks,he said sis,abeg come and teach me how to cook.i said dont you know the way to mama kas place ni abi has fuel finished ni? He said i should forgive him,i reminded him that it is an insult for a man to be in the kitchen when there is a woman around.he said abeg na.i said if you want me to teach you,you will leave pride/ego in your bedroom and within 7days he learnt.he was always with me in the kitchen when i am cooking and now he is a very good cook,but his immidiate younger bro,that one no gree learn,up till today he doesnt know how to cook and he doesnt want to learn.whenever he is at home,he prefers to eat gala and minerals but he dares not ask me i should cook for him
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ujujoan: Where is my Jenny oohhh! cry cry cry
me too.i havent been seeing jennykandry.i have missed her
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by naijainfogalery: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
for Nigerians looking for Nigerian food in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mehn with all the things you read in family section, you just don't look forward to getting married. Me that's like peace and keeping to himself is this what I should expect. Most of the post these days have been gloomy.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by veekay1: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pray ur husband doesn't annoy u to the extent of refusal to cook. I personally have refused playing my wifely roles. Wat can u do to a man, who instead of bringing his salary home, decides to spend it smoking drugs, and then comes home very late at night, refusing to pick the wife's call all thru the day for no reason,there was no quarel prior... refuses to respond to messages on watsapp., just reads them, and still comes home to warn the wife to avoid him.. Will u cook for such a man
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by veekay1: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pray ur husband doesn't annoy u to the extent of refusal to cook. Wat can u do to a man, who instead of bringing his salary home, decides to spend it smoking drugs, and then comes home very late at night, refusing to pick the wife's call all thru the day for no reason,there was no quarel prior... refuses to respond to messages on watsapp., just reads them, and still comes home to warn the wife to avoid him.. Will u cook for such a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Why Do We Ignore Poor Loved Ones To Die, Then Start Contributing For Burial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.