Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? (14287 Views)

I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Seunluvsgarri: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
deny me food?
Thank God garri is easily prepared. just add ice cold water + milk + sugar and u are good to go!
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
I knw hw 2 cook everyfood I see as my favorite. Starve me wt food/sex s jst gonna worsen d mata. Bt as a gud person, I ll alwez look 4 hw peace ll rain @ all time. I no dey enjoy fighting wt my lover or any1
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by chii8(f): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
Johndoe100:

Where I come from it is a taboo for men to be in the kitchen. It is a great insult for a woman to be around and a man goes to "cook". What arrant nonsense.
Oga where u come frm r still in dark ages

1 Like

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by CyberG: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
A woman who does that is gone! Who bought the food in the first place? If a man works hard and makes much more than enough and actually takes care of his family, who is the woman to deny the husband food? While I am very confident that I would cook anything excellently, and the wife knows it, it is sheer stupidity of a woman to do that because it aggravates the issue. He can deny the man food but hope she does not come back to NLand bitching about what she got served in return!
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by ifihearam: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
chii8: Oga where u come frm r still in dark ages

On the contrary,he is very correct.

@op. I wonder what will give the woman such impudence to deny me food in my house,it will only complicate issues sha,well its no longer in vogue I guess but she has the right to deny her husband sex but food. Mba nu
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by freecocoa(f): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
I won't deny my children food no matter what they do especially since kids need food to grow properly.

If a man knows how to cook then he won't have any problems going into the kitchen to help himself cos i no go lie,e get the kind thing wey him go do me wey be say him sef no go expect me to enter the kitchen go cook for am undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by nagoma(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
debrief08: Two adults who cannot talk about their issues and solve them have no business getting married.
I will never deny my husband or anyone else anything because we are not on good times.
It is silly, vindictive and unchristain. If you can't talk to each other and sort out your wahala then you have no business being married.
Only Childish people will use things like this as a leverage.

"Or ANYTHING ?" naughty girl grin.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by babyboy3(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Where I come from it is a taboo for men to be in the kitchen. It is a great insult for a woman to be around and a man goes to "cook". What arrant nonsense.

And where is that? definitely not on this planet
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by stan121: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
pop
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
Most men can live without their women serving them fod but one thing a man cannot live with is when she denies him of s*x.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nightshift(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
Well, that will definitely not be a punishment to me. I love cooking , i even cook for my family when i have time. At worst there is a Chinese restaurant in my district . This is 21st century , don't allow your wife use kitchen power hold you to ransom....

1 Like

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by stan121: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
Men and Ladies wat do u have to say about our match
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Johndoe100:

taboo my foot! Hungry neva catch you be dat! What's wrong in a man cooking even when the wife is around? What's the big deal? This is why we africans are behind.a kitchen is a woman's office so men are not allowed to cook.arrant nonsense!
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Myself2(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
What's the big deal if she denies you food to spite you?just pick your damn keys and drive downtown to the nearest posh restaurant and give yourself a treat,make sure you go home with the bill,make sure she happens upon it accidentally sometime after her beef has died down(just to reassure her that you didnt go to one sissy's to get your grub;which by the way might happen if she keeps up that stupid notion

BTW,a man should be able to know when the wife is not able to serve him food cos she's so upset,not really that she wants to punish the guy,just that she's in too much of a foul mood,she might not even be thinking straight(before she go mistakenly and innocently add scouring powder to your food mistaking it for salt),if that is the case,then the hussy should press her PIN and cheer her up,but if it's one of those fights that need a little time to pass,then just grab your keys go wack outside,but dont come home with any upsetting souvenirs
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by webmanlag: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
Food na small, wait until you are denied bedroom action, you will hate yourself
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by babyboy3(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
My sisters live near by, I could cook and Tomi's Kitchen is also not far!!! to me its not a punishment to me
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by babyboy3(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
webmanlag: Food na small, wait until you are denied bedroom action, you will hate yourself

If you deny your husband bedroom action you have given your husband the seal of approval to play away games
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by armyofone(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
i don't know how an adult can starve another adult.

it maybe hard to serve him/her food when you both arguing. But the other person can always go warm food and eat when hungry.
if there is no food at home, the other person can go shop and cook.
also the other person can order take out (resturant is all over the place in 2012).

always look for way to resolve issues and learn to apologize to each other.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Myself2(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
berem: taboo my foot! Hungry neva catch you be dat! What's wrong in a man cooking even when the wife is around? What's the big deal? This is why we africans are behind.a kitchen is a woman's office so men are not allowed to cook.arrant nonsense!
berem: taboo my foot! Hungry neva catch you be dat! What's wrong in a man cooking even when the wife is around? What's the big deal? This is why we africans are behind.a kitchen is a woman's office so men are not allowed to cook.arrant nonsense!

Madam could you shed more like on what you mean by this very vague and ambiguous drivel of yours @ bolded above.
What kind of food are you talking of here?You mean a wife should be in the house and busy herself with fuckever while the hussy trots to the kitchen to cook soup or main dishesof course a man can go into the kitchen to arrange some culinary quickies,but to go and cook as in cook,esp whilst the wify is around... shocked shocked shocked:holy cow
(I'm so sure you're a spinster so your rashness is excused.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by freecocoa(f): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
armyofone: i don't know how an adult can starve another adult.

it maybe hard to serve him/her food when you both arguing. But the other person can always go warm food and eat when hungry.
if there is no food at home, the other person can go shop and cook.
also the other person can order take out (resturant is all over the place in 2012).

Help me tell them please.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Truckpusher(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
johndoe100 must be a cave man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
Myself2:

Madam could you shed more like on what you mean by this very vague and ambiguous drivel of yours @ bolded above.
What kind of food are you talking of here?You mean a wife should be in the house and busy herself with fuckever while the hussy trots to the kitchen to cook soup or main dishesof course a man can go into the kitchen to arrange some culinary quickies,but to go and cook as in cook,esp whilst the wify is around... shocked shocked shocked:holy cow
(I'm so sure you're a spinster so your rashness is excused.

You must be kidding me. What is wrong with a man cooking even when his wife is at home with him?

I am sure you are a semi illiterate so your "rashness" is excused

3 Likes

Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Flakeey(f): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
i cook for my hubby even when we have misunderstanding, i cant starve him cos he is the one who provides for the house. even when he says annoyingly that he is not eating, i will just leave his food in the pot or warmer, he will then go to the kitchen and serve himself after everybody might have slept at night grin
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by Morgan1092(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2012
I can't imagine a woman tinking of nt cooking 4me as a punishment (lol), wen am even a beta cook dan most of d ladies i've met.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by kumbalo(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
why MUST i go to the kitchen when i could always visit mama bidemi's joint for my meal anyday? Free me joor.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by oraclefemi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
Deny me food i will cook for myself and i am a great cook too , deny me sex and i will Bleep and leave evidence....what else can you deny me ? thats all your cards? wait till i deny you just 2 things,, you're gone !
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by 401kk: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
deniyor: Perfect reasons to go out and enjoy that meal at the place I'm always fantasizing about. winkAnything is fair game there too.
Afterall, if I don't want to cook myself, I can afford to eat out. Less money to spend on the wife anyways.

Correct. I don't know how to cook, but you can't punish me with food.
Re: Why Deny Your Husband Food After A Fight? by ifeegee(f): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
Well,denying anybody food irrespective of who,does not change anything cos'food can be gotten any where,but solution to what brought about the denial in the first place can't be gotten anywhere excerpt within.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children / To The Married Men: Who Is In The Better Position To Be Your Next Of Kin / Marriage Things: I Am So Confused, Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.