Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones (28821 Views)

Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria?? / Photos Showing The History Of Blackberry! / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by GenOrumov: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by GenOrumov: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
I really hate my blackberry because i love a pimped device with alot of games and apps but Unfortunately, i have searched the whole WORLD WIDE WEB and i still cant find quality games and apps. I challange all blackberry fans to please provide links to download nice apps and games to convince us blackberry haters that there are other reasons to own a BB apart from Communication (pinging). If that can't be done, please shut up hold your peace cus i'll eventually murder my BB cus it sucks!

4 Likes

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by spikesC(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Plsssssssss oooooo, Nigerians should stick to there CrapBerry, why:

Data bundle is cheap for them, 1500 for unlimited (They still believe its unlimited embarassed)

BBM messenger aka over-hyped pinging (Just another instant messenger which is not flexible. One pin for One phone, some call it security, security my azz angry)

Email push blah blah (How many emails do they push, nokia email pushes unlimited email boxes)

Easier Social interaction (For the ignorant. Many apps have been doing this long before BB came into existence)

A smartphone because it has multitasking ability (Ehhm, whats the platform again. Java, i laugh in swahili)

AM not here to convince anyone that BB is crap, we just have to know that things work differently for different people
Everything that BB does, i mean everything, has already been done by even very old nokia phones.

For those reviewing BB porshe, i hear its around 450k...can you afford it undecided

Those saying BIS works on PC, is it out of the box? you must use proxies which data networks regard as hacking and tries to close them down everytime is comes up.

So, tell me that which BB is very good at that is original that even old nokia phones cannot do grin

4 Likes

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Sike(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
Philolos: My fellow brothers and sisters, let's follow the money. The phones people are buying today are: Samsung Galaxy S III, AT&T Nokia Lumia 900, HTC One Series (X, S, EVO 4G LTE), Apple iPhone 4S, and Nokia 808 PureView. The BB doesn't make the list of Top 5.
Lobatan!!

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by MissC1: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
Bros ur 100percent right. Pls I want to kn hw to 2go wt my phone pls

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
cupid4ig: oga first of all without ur bis u can still browse with ur phone browser, opera mini, 2go. bb is not meant for pinging alone it is idiots like u that believe it is only meant for pinging.ok let me as u why do u think celebrities use bb? if u think is because of pinging then u need to tro away ur phone cos u dont need it. my touch 9810 takes only 2mins to boot yes i know it takes time but i cant complain much. then battery yes the battery dont last that is if u have an active bis but the same thing goes to nokia and android phone try connect it on the internet without plugging it to light i give u 3hours the battery will run down, if u have enough money on ur phone try it one day and see for ur self undecided when i mean connect connect it and leave it for 3 or even 3 good hours dont connect and discount it. i have personally try it with my nokia n97 so pls if u dont know what to write just shut ur mouth and keep quite. by the way who asked u to review it i guess u dont have money for one mtcheeeeeew. tongue lipsrsealed undecided cry sad shocked angry

it will amaze u to knw dat i hav been online since morning, no NEPA here cuz they are reinstalling our transformer so i will hav to wait til 8pm b4 i can charge my battery. u cant compare N97 battery wit dat of my E63. My battery life still remains 3 bars, and if i wish, i can still browse all nite wit it till 11pm or more wit out charging it.
Let me ask u, hav u been using multiple charger/decktop charger to power ur battery? Stop! Cuz dat will kill d cells.
Funny enough am online and also chating on 2go since morning. (ultimate star nw).

2 Likes

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by serrajay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
iPhone beat that useless blackberry paints down grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by onatisi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
mu2sa2: Why all dis uncouth language because of a simple personal opinion on bb. Ar u saying dat bb is flawless. Haba, d guy did nt abuse anyone in his review. Well, my good friend may be right in saying dat some chaps only appear 2 b sane.
thank you very much , some young teenager just come here to write rubbish and they think nairaland is only for insults, they lack the mental ability to compose and arrange a logical argument devoid of insults and abuse , for such young boys silence is the best answer

3 Likes

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by pafestula(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
spikes C: Plsssssssss oooooo, Nigerians should stick to there CrapBerry, why:

Data bundle is cheap for them, 1500 for unlimited (They still believe its unlimited embarassed)

BBM messenger aka over-hyped pinging (Just another instant messenger which is not flexible. One pin for One phone, some call it security, security my azz angry)

Email push blah blah (How many emails do they push, nokia email pushes unlimited email boxes)

Easier Social interaction (For the ignorant. Many apps have been doing this long before BB came into existence)

A smartphone because it has multitasking ability (Ehhm, whats the platform again. Java, i laugh in swahili)

AM not here to convince anyone that BB is crap, we just have to know that things work differently for different people
Everything that BB does, i mean everything, has already been done by even very old nokia phones.

For those reviewing BB porshe, i hear its around 450k...can you afford it undecided

Those saying BIS works on PC, is it out of the box? you must use proxies which data networks regard as hacking and tries to close them down everytime is comes up.

So, tell me that which BB is very good at that is original that even old nokia phones cannot do grin
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by pafestula(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
pafestula: @ OP u dont need to drag with (cupid4ig) from d way and manner he sounds and replied arrogantly and unrefined certificated raw human due to his level of brute and callow of no comparism, shows that he is an illirate and BB freaks, what u av expressed here has never called for his above statement, he said "Idiot like U" meaning of such nonsenscial languages The stupid 9810 touch sliding BB d local champion is praising as if is an archivement in life is nothing to write home about, also to crown it all he said "u dont av money to acquire one" BB that a complete alloy rim and michellene tyre will sort out, so tell me d tangible ego in it aside BBM? I av tested BB and dumped it for upcoming users like (cupid4ig) so mind d way u advertise BB where am talking! And I want all BB supporters to prove him wrong, not to castigate him like dat BOY called cupid4ig. Thanks
from BB IGWE wen BB were still BB, not wen UK BB saved people like cupid4ig.
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by YINKS89(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
Let b realistic. M usin a bb bold 5 nd all wat said bout bb is ryt . D fin is dat d fone is ur prob........ I got it 4rm slot.

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by alienYOUTH(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Its ironic when some BB fans claim other peeps castigate BB cos they cant afford it, when they (BB fans) use it cos of d affordable data plans. :p
The sad thing tho is dat most pple jst jump on d bandwagon of d smartphone frenzy without actually defining wat they want it to do for them or wat they want to use it for. I am not a slave to tech, i dont purchase cos of hype, i make it work for me; technology is a 'means'...not an 'end'. There r a lot of hungry pple out there u can help instead of buying tech stuff for ridiculous sums jst to make a statement.
Accept it or not, d truth behind d BB craze is basically social networking; BBM, Facebook, Twitter etc...beyond this, d BB has little to offer than other smart phones in d industry because its too restrictive, u jst cant tinker wit d brains & customize/install unauthorized soft or do wild stuff generally.

Without much yarns, i use a Nokia E6 & it works HARD for me; Internet browsing is a breeze anytime. Once i have d relevant data plan engaged, i dont need to have a separate plan for my laptop, i can teether remotely by bluetooth; it even has native software to generate a wifi hotspot. Touchscreen and QWERTY pad...navigation is awesome. GPS & Nokia maps for offline turn-by-turn voice navigation with sufficiently detailed 9ja map or any other country for dat matter. Java apps to access d GPS functionality to track & save my trips & export to google earth format, 8mp full focus camera to take geotagged images so i dont have to manually record d locations; dual led flash dat doubles as torchlight (no need for app); gorilla glass; push email for instant delivery; enuff social ntwk software to install; 8gb internal memory & mem card slot...all for N50,000; saved me d cost & inconvenience of carrying around a GPS handheld, torchlight, modem and digicam. A true Swiss army knife phone.

If u knw wat u want to achieve and ur tech does it for u, by all means carry on...no need to belittle d other man cos he uses a basic phone. Its jst stupid when pple waste money on tech they dont fully utilize jst cos of d status symbol it exudes, or jst for entertainment & meaningless chatter when it shld be making money for u like any other wise investment.

5 Likes

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by sleekch1c(f): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
charlsecy4:

Remove the battery, wait 3 minutes, put it back and see how long it takes to fully come on...... At the same rate, Nokia battery, for example, will last longer than that of a BlackBerry.

How do you use BIS to establish an Internet connection on a PC? A friend of mine subscribed to BBC hoping to use it on a PC, but it didn't work out. It was a waste because he didn't have a BlackBerry......
why are you being so bitter?take a glass of cold water...now,SMILE.
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
BB Porshe uses Quad Core runnin at 2.3ghz.

Can you beat dat.

abeg make da BB ownerz happy for once. Oya

Blackberry Porsch and Other BB have:

1. 41mp Camera with Carl Zeiss lens

2. Can run 64 appz with real multitasking

3. Have more support for appz than Nokia Symbian phones

4. Is the best thing that ever happened to man after the Resurrection of Christ

5. With over 550,000 appz, Blackberry Porsch has every type of app in different categories.

6. It can do a great Siri like work than Iphone. (Apple stole the idea from them)

7. With the state of the art latest tech, you can never experience a downtime, even with a hitch in the BB data centers, it will automatically AutoFix the problem and Pinging with BBM will carrygo.

8. Blackberry Porsch is easier to operate outta the box than an iphone.

9. Blackberry Porsch sold 25 million units three weeks after its release. (very affordable and solid)

10. RIM was the 1st Company to introduce:
a. 1ghz devices
b. Dual core in smartphone
c. 1 and 2gb RAM
d. 4, 8, 16, 32 and
64gb internal storage

11. RIM is only coy in the world with best unit sales, and market cap.

12. Not to 4get, RIM just launched the BB Porshe successor running BB0S 10.
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
BB Porshe uses Quad Core runnin at 2.3ghz.

Can you beat dat.

abeg make da BB ownerz happy for once. Oya

Blackberry Porsch and Other BB have:

1. 41mp Camera with Carl Zeiss lens

3. Have more support for appz than Nokia Symbian phones

4. Is the best thing that ever happened to man after the Resurrection of Christ

5. With over 550,000 appz, Blackberry Porsch has every type of app in different categories.

6. It can do a great Siri like work than Iphone. (Apple stole the idea from them)

7. With the state of the art latest tech, you can never experience a downtime, even with a hitch in the BB data centers, it will automatically AutoFix the problem and Pinging with BBM will carrygo.

8. Blackberry Porsch is easier to operate outta the box than an iphone.

9. Blackberry Porsch sold 25 million units three weeks after its release. (very affordable and solid)

10. RIM was the 1st Company to introduce:
a. 1ghz devices
b. Dual core in smartphone
c. 1 and 2gb RAM
d. 4, 8, 16, 32 and
64gb internal storage

11. RIM is only coy in the world with best unit sales, and market cap.

12. Not to 4get, RIM just launched the BB Porshe successor running BB0S 10.
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
alienYOUTH: Its ironic when some BB fans claim other peeps castigate BB cos they cant afford it, when they (BB fans) use it cos of d affordable data plans. :p
The sad thing tho is dat most pple jst jump on d bandwagon of d smartphone frenzy without actually defining wat they want it to do for them or wat they want to use it for. I am not a slave to tech, i dont purchase cos of hype, i make it work for me; technology is a 'means'...not an 'end'. There r a lot of hungry pple out there u can help instead of buying tech stuff for ridiculous sums jst to make a statement.
Accept it or not, d truth behind d BB craze is basically social networking; BBM, Facebook, Twitter etc...beyond this, d BB has little to offer than other smart phones in d industry because its too restrictive, u jst cant tinker wit d brains & customize/install unauthorized soft or do wild stuff generally.

Without much yarns, i use a Nokia E6 & it works HARD for me; Internet browsing is a breeze anytime. Once i have d relevant data plan engaged, i dont need to have a separate plan for my laptop, i can teether remotely by bluetooth; it even has native software to generate a wifi hotspot. Touchscreen and QWERTY pad...navigation is awesome. GPS & Nokia maps for offline turn-by-turn voice navigation with sufficiently detailed 9ja map or any other country for dat matter. Java apps to access d GPS functionality to track & save my trips & export to google earth format, 8mp full focus camera to take geotagged images so i dont have to manually record d locations; dual led flash dat doubles as torchlight (no need for app); gorilla glass; push email for instant delivery; enuff social ntwk software to install; 8gb internal memory & mem card slot...all for N50,000; saved me d cost & inconvenience of carrying around a GPS handheld, torchlight, modem and digicam. A true Swiss army knife phone.

If u knw wat u want to achieve and ur tech does it for u, by all means carry on...no need to belittle d other man cos he uses a basic phone. Its jst stupid when pple waste money on tech they dont fully utilize jst cos of d status symbol it exudes, or jst for entertainment & meaningless chatter when it shld be making money for u like any other wise investment.
you speak right my brother. For me when i told i use nokia c5 people laugh and downgrade that phone. In fact this phone is my modern as its speed is 3.5g with a maximum downloading speed of 10.2mbps if network allow all hell to let loose on speed. So i don't need a modern on my laptop. I just buy a plan on it and GO first. Unlike bb. It also has installed nokia map that has help me so much in anywhere i GO in lagos and beyond. Even i don't have credit i turn on my map and gps and it tell me where i am with voice direction.
It has flash light and i use it as touch. Beside i run lintendo game file on my phone to play advance game not java game or symbian game on my phone. Its slim long battery. It has video call which have made once. I do whatsapp and 2GO. Its just perfect for my needs

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by benzion72(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
It is certain so many ignorant people are opening their mouth to say all manner of rubbish about a product that the intelligence that made it is a light year ahead of their country total intelligence put together. Their country cannot produce lead pencil not to talk of Nokia 3310. The only thing they are good at is consuming all manners of products with a lot of pride that is unfounded. millions of them are so weak with one or more degree without a means of livelihood. Some of the this foolish Nigerian still eke out money from Uncle and Cousins retired parent who ought to be benefiting from their fruit of labour on them. But because of foolishness they choose to waste their money and time on technology, and argue about application which are written by intelligence that is better than their own. Do you even wonder that this application be it game or what have you was written by somebody like you and is making money on it. You dull head still argue about it use, burning your precious time on one useless game and ping. enough

3 Likes

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by bc4love(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na lie u dey talk, u no get the money to buy it then guys will come to ur aid. Stop talking like a backward ever. Are u?
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by jedisco(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
benzion72:
It is certain so many ignorant people are opening their mouth to say all manner of rubbish about a product that the intelligence that made it is a light year ahead of their country total intelligence put together. Their country cannot produce lead pencil not to talk of Nokia 3310. The only thing they are good at is consuming all manners of products with a lot of pride that is unfounded. millions of them are so weak with one or more degree without a means of livelihood. Some of the this foolish Nigerian still eke out money from Uncle and Cousins retired parent who ought to be benefiting from their fruit of labour on them. But because of foolishness they choose to waste their money and time on technology, and argue about application which are written by intelligence that is better than their own. Do you even wonder that this application be it game or what have you was written by somebody like you and is making money on it. You dull head still argue about it use, burning your precious time on one useless game and ping. enough

In essence what are you trying to say?

You need to learn that peoples interests differ. That you're not fascinated by something doesn't mean you should insult someone else who likes it. Same thing goes for football, fashion and almost anything you can think of.

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by digitite: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Yes, any kind of ebook at amazon, I use it on wireless ofcourse

Okay. With Nigerian IP ?
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by emsquare(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
D sage: The guy is right to some extent, BB is suck especially if you are not subscribe. I'm a BB user,I can tell u all what he listed above was true.

On point!
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by ice234: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Please blackberry has good battery management as compared to other phones(nokia inclusive) now get a lunia phone, subscribe for internet and sync your email, twitter, facebook, and all app. Make sure all the apps are running in background and check how long your battery will last... Blackberry is always in sync with the net. With BIS subscription your battery will last long
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by charlsecy4(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
goldenval:
I wrote this article 3months ago in one of the USA Small Business Website.
I disagree everything you said here maybe you don't know how to use Blackberry
BlackBerry And The African Market: What Does it Have to
Offer?..........
Source www.smallbiztrends.com/2012/04/blackberry-african-market.html

You're just saying what we already knew and even exaggerating....

cyril83: my frnd if u r novice of something,it'll be beta to ask so pple may guide you besides y r u removing ur device battery,you can restart ur device withou removin batt...stop criticizing what ur cursed country can't produce...BB is one d best

abbey621: I don't see why you would want to remove the battery.

Any phone can freeze, requiring you to remove and replace the battery. Remove and replace the battery of a BlackBerry, and you will have to wait for at least 5 minutes for it to fully power on. This is not so with, for example, Nokia.

aze: Blackberry Porsch and Other BB have:
12. Not to 4get, RIM just launched the BB Porshe successor running BB0S 10. U nid to see am.

Is that why 5000 persons working for them have to lose their jobs?
http://techland.time.com/2012/06/28/rim-5000-employees-to-be-laid-off-blackberry-10-delayed-until-2013/

Of what use is it if it can run 64 applications at once? That is an ungraceful overkill!!!
How many applications do you REALLY need to run at once? It is like buying 20 plates of rice for yourself for lunch.....

Zulele: Truely, you don't have money τ̲̅ȍ buy one.

Are you saying you didn't know it is cheaper to maintain a BlackBerry?

http://mobiletechnologybits..com

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by gambus007(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
mrkels: It is evident that you have used a Chinko blackberry! These are so not the weakpoints of a blackberry . Do you really know the use of the blackberry smartphone? And no its not only used for pinging, and you talk about battery problems? Well I hate to break it to you,but when you buy fake phones at computer village what do you expect from it? Get a brand new blackberry and you would be glad you did.
Oga wic BB BA3?new or used all r d same.
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
Therz ntn n a bb o,nokia nd oda brands av beta nd mre xpensv smartfnes.sm nokia fnes cn by a bold 6 nd gv u money 4 sm mnths bis,wat ul say is dat it mks u fl rich.ntn els.bbs r bout by naija ple 4 pngn,shkenah,shun dat browsn crap cs dy stl buy laptopz.al wat he said bowt bbs r true,very slow nd restrctd fne.go 2 a nokia stre nd trade ur bb 4 a symbian fne ul c dat its nt spesh,u cn av many apps nd png 2ru dm,u cn run dm at d same tym,name it nd ur ba3 wnt die fast evn if u leav ur bluetut on.so pls dnt flata uslf,bbs r jus a means 2 rip d 3rd world of their mney,sm idiots kp upgradn deir fnes lyk its deir brain,wastn our mney,ask d makerz whch 1 dy r usn wda its nt curve,una dy strugle 2 buy bold torch cs u wnt 2 luk Behind.illiteracy naija we 2 lyk oyibo thn,e dy lyk magic.mtchew...

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by israelbenzion: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
walestrings: Though I av my own reservations on this bb stuff. But not all what u said is true especially if u know how to tweak. My bb boots in a min!!! I also use my mtn BIS subscription to surf on my system. My bold2 battery also lasts more than a day with active BIS depending on usage!!!! There are also much more tins to do with a bb than ping!!!
I believe for d Nigerian environment, BB beats all other fones!!!

Brother, y not tell me how to use my bb to brows on my laptop? I need dat info. And ur bb boots in a min? Wow! If u care to share, u may do so here or mail me on izbenzion@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Ayor93(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Philolos: My fellow brothers and sisters, let's follow the money. The phones people are buying today are: Samsung Galaxy S III, AT&T Nokia Lumia 900, HTC One Series (X, S, EVO 4G LTE), Apple iPhone 4S, and Nokia 808 PureView. The BB doesn't make the list of Top 5.
Which people
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Ayor93(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
dota: Therz ntn n a bb o,nokia nd oda brands av beta nd mre xpensv smartfnes.sm nokia fnes cn by a bold 6 nd gv u money 4 sm mnths bis,wat ul say is dat it mks u fl rich.ntn els.bbs r bout by naija ple 4 pngn,shkenah,shun dat browsn crap cs dy stl buy laptopz.al wat he said bowt bbs r true,very slow nd restrctd fne.go 2 a nokia stre nd trade ur bb 4 a symbian fne ul c dat its nt spesh,u cn av many apps nd png 2ru dm,u cn run dm at d same tym,name it nd ur ba3 wnt die fast evn if u leav ur bluetut on.so pls dnt flata uslf,bbs r jus a means 2 rip d 3rd world of their mney,sm idiots kp upgradn deir fnes lyk its deir brain,wastn our mney,ask d makerz whch 1 dy r usn wda its nt curve,una dy strugle 2 buy bold torch cs u wnt 2 luk Behind.illiteracy naija we 2 lyk oyibo thn,e dy lyk magic.mtchew...
is this english?

2 Likes

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by charlsecy4(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Those mentioning BlackBerry Porsche should hide their face in shame when they discover that Nokia 8800 Arte with pink diamonds costs $134,000, that is, over N21,000,000 (N21m)!!! BlackBerry Porsche is just over N300,000 only.
http://most-expensive.net/cell-phone-mobile
http://mobiletechnologybits..com

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by dasparrow: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
@Post

I don't like blackberry. I will take an android phone or Nokia anyday

2 Likes

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by adamse(f): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
@poster, you are so right...blackberry is really messed up!

2 Likes

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by adamse(f): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
@poster, you are so right...blackberries are really messed up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

USSD War: Banks Unblock MTN, Reconnect Telco To Banking Channels / Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse / Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.