Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones (28823 Views)

Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria?? / Photos Showing The History Of Blackberry! / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by NOLONGTIN1(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2012
The only thing BB is good for is their messenger app(pinging) & d internet service is cheap 1500 per month(unlimited data plan).
I use a BB 2, so I feel I'm in a good position to know. I got to know BB is useless when I saw my friends fone last year(LG optimus 'Android phone'), d things I could do with the fone was amazing, d games.... Let's not go there, cos blackberry games are crap - d manageable ones are expensive(not free). Do you know I can't read PDF files on ma fone? Do u know dat ma Doc 2 go(app for reading documents) have expired?
Do you also know that its only in Nigeria where blackberry sells(the number of fones they sell here keeps increasing) but in US and Europe they are declining rapidly.
Finally, I will forgive a computer illiterate(novice) for thinking(not even saying) that a blackberry fone(even if its Porshe) is beta than an android, Iphone and/or a windows phone, buh any oda person should be jailed.
I'm looking forward 2 my HTC ONE X phone, cos I refused 2 b limited by my BB.

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by 5much(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2012
BB remains a choice phone for me. i so much cherish the email push technology.

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Abeyjide: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2012
People saying some cant afford to buy BB,u cant judge lke dat because for example d cost of my nokia E series is more dan bold 4 and i do subscrib for monthly data plan.i bought it because i knw wat i want and can achieve wit it.so,tinkin on d fone to buy depends on wat u want to use it for and achieve wit it.i made research on so many fones bfor concludin on nokia E series.av not regretted buying d fone and to conclude ,d battery is doing great.last for two days wit data connection althrough and also use whatsapp to ping.pinging lori nokia lol

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2012
Mrkuvuki: Its not by force to Use a blackberry phone,for me i use a curve 9300 and a blackberry playbook together. Its so perfect!secure email service,protecting u from yahoo boys..plus u get 2 view ur pdf and excel files straight from ya email...then the battery issue:since a blackberry smart phone is always internet connected thats why the battery runs down too fast,all u gotta do is. Go to data services and turn it off then battery gets to last 2 days or more and turn it back on when u want internet.....did i mention that the data for the playbook depends on the same bis you use on ur fone? Honestly a blackberry phone is meant for a business and social minded person buh its just that ppl are so dumb 2 come here and advertise for iphone,htc and samsung for free.if u dumped ur bb dont come on nairaland and start telling pipo 2 dump theirs too..N1500 for unlimited data err month! I cannot fit to dump my bb oo
If u think your BB is protecting you from Yahoo Boys then I'm tempted 2 believe you are a computer illiterate.
I have a BB (Bold 2), I feel sad when ppl tell me they want/got a BB, I can forgive ppl who haven't used it before, buh if you have & u still want 2 get anoda, then I'm sorry for your kind & permit me 2 say that we wouldn't have gotten to this point (information age) if we startd wit ur kind in the 'stone age'.

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 25, 2012
Na wa oooo. This thread neva die
Yeah we know androids and iphones and nokias handle push email better than BB. But still push email on BB is still functioning, why should I change?
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
dota: Therz ntn n a bb o,nokia nd oda brands av beta nd mre xpensv smartfnes.sm nokia fnes cn by a bold 6 nd gv u money 4 sm mnths bis,wat ul say is dat it mks u fl rich.ntn els.bbs r bout by naija ple 4 pngn,shkenah,shun dat browsn crap cs dy stl buy laptopz.al wat he said bowt bbs r true,very slow nd restrctd fne.go 2 a nokia stre nd trade ur bb 4 a symbian fne ul c dat its nt spesh,u cn av many apps nd png 2ru dm,u cn run dm at d same tym,name it nd ur ba3 wnt die fast evn if u leav ur bluetut on.so pls dnt flata uslf,bbs r jus a means 2 rip d 3rd world of their mney,sm idiots kp upgradn deir fnes lyk its deir brain,wastn our mney,ask d makerz whch 1 dy r usn wda its nt curve,una dy strugle 2 buy bold torch cs u wnt 2 luk Behind.illiteracy naija we 2 lyk oyibo thn,e dy lyk magic.mtchew...

Bros take it easy o. This is hard to read. You must have posted this comment from android/iphone/nokia phone taking into consideration your data plan might finish soon!!!

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by walcolm(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
walestrings: Na wa oooo. This thread neva die
Yeah we know androids and iphones and nokias handle push email better than BB. But still push email on BB is still functioning, why should I change?

dont change jare..and just so you know, all those other devices dont handle push email as well as BB but the people who use them like to deceive themselves so there's really no point dragging that point

enjoy your BB
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by walcolm(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
NO LONG TIN: The only thing BB is good for is their messenger app(pinging) & d internet service is cheap 1500 per month(unlimited data plan).
I use a BB 2, so I feel I'm in a good position to know. I got to know BB is useless when I saw my friends fone last year(LG optimus 'Android phone'), d things I could do with the fone was amazing, d games.... Let's not go there, cos blackberry games are crap - d manageable ones are expensive(not free). Do you know I can't read PDF files on ma fone? Do u know dat ma Doc 2 go(app for reading documents) have expired?
Do you also know that its only in Nigeria where blackberry sells(the number of fones they sell here keeps increasing) but in US and Europe they are declining rapidly.
Finally, I will forgive a computer illiterate(novice) for thinking(not even saying) that a blackberry fone(even if its Porshe) is beta than an android, Iphone and/or a windows phone, buh any oda person should be jailed.
I'm looking forward 2 my HTC ONE X phone, cos I refused 2 b limited by my BB.

duh...you're still waiting for HTC 1X that has become a grandfather...by the time you get it, the whole world would have moved on to better things
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
Am still testing a couple of guys here. Its gonna be a Mobile Rumble. Wait until am through with my findings.

BB vs Nokia series 40. Coming Soon

aze: grin grin grin grin grin

Guys pls dnt crucify me O! Just wanna make ma BB peeps FEEL GOOD and TOP OF THE WORLD for buying Super DumbPhones called ... emm... Ya. BlueMango.

BlueMango Guys, you need to try these

1. Android Smartphones. Blows the BlueMango devices outta water with modern specs, apps and great funtionality.

2. Apple Iphone. Huh. The real Game Changer. Don`t need any tips to operate it out of the box. Packs ALL you need into one compact device. Multimedia, internet connectivity and gaming. All in one.solid platform. (remember they and Android are putting RIM and Nokia Out of business for now)

3. Nokia Belle/Symbian. You tried working with the old soldier Swiss knife yet? Uber platform, but limited endusers to meagre hardware. Thats why the foot soldiers aka FANBOIZ shifted camp to Uber UBER modern platforms to satisfy our cravings..

Ok... Umh. Have u tried Samsung Galaxy Series yet. Nah? What about HTC One series? Oh... no?

The Sony Ericsson Xperia and LG Optimus lineup are great. You tried them too? ... No? Nada. You are living in a cave, guy!

ok. What about Apple Iphone. One great device per year. One of the true definition of fashionable and smart mobile platform. No? No wonder you argue alot.

Ok. What about Nokia WP series the Lumia 800, 900 and Nokia 808 PureView with 41mp camera sensor? Ummm.........!!!!!!!

My BB Guys you mean u don't know of HTC One X, S, V, SGS3 iphone 4s? Sh!£.

BlueMango users are living in a dumbphone paradise.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by jpcomrade: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
i want to know if other smartphones have messanger that function like BBM
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Jeffy1206(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
charlsecy4:

I never said you couldn't browse with your BlackBerry service on Opera Mini. I stated that you couldn't DOWNLOAD without BlackBerry service. Am I right?

It is false to say you could browse with your phone browser, that is BlackBerry Browser without an active BlackBerry service.

Back in the days, 2go was not compatible with BlackBerry service, but it is different today. If you make a fresh download, you will discover that 2go now depends on BlackBerry service. For me, this is not a good development because it has killed flexibility - you must buy BlackBerry service to now 2go. I just pray that they don't make Opera Mini dependent on BlackBerry service.

Talking about battery; can you in all honesty say that a BlackBerry battery is better than that of Nokia? Check Nokia C6-00: with constant Internet connection, the phone can run for more than 9 hours on 2G, and more than 7 hours on 3G. Can you in all sincerity say that a BlackBerry battery is better than that of Nokia?

I laugh when you said I didn't have money to acquire a BlackBerry. And who told you I don't have one, or can't buy one? Let me tell you one truth: BLACKBERRY IS CHEAPER THAN NOKIA AND OTHER SIMILAR DEVICES, EITHER IN TERMS OF ACQUISITION COST OR DATA COST! For example, with just N1,500, you can buy BlackBerry data capped at unlimited. However, even after spending N8,000, you still receive an average of 5G on a regular Internet package. If you are frank enough, you know which is cheaper to maintain.

Who says celebrities use BlackBerry in a way different from the way they use other brands? Apart from pinging, what other functionality does a BlackBerry offer that other mobile devices don't, or can't offer? Just know that with WhatsApp, the exclusivity of BBM is now diminished.

In conclusion, anyone who buys a BlackBerry device based on the hype about it is likely going to regret it. The exaggerated publicity about it will make you think it is a miracle machine. So, when you buy it, you will be expecting to see more, and on discovering that there is "nothing much" about it, you become "not so enthusiastic" about it.

http://www.mobiletechnologybits..com/
guy u sed evrytin dat is to say bb sucks damn

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Jeffy1206(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
let me tel u do u knw y pipu r usin bb?is because of d unlimited data on it oda dan dat it sucks.i bout bb because of de craze abt it nd i was fully disapointd wit it.i used 2 weep fo ma frnd wu had a bb mehn!he spend a whole day chagin de fone onli 2 bar entas shit...dats nt all i had to sel myn fo a veri cheap price wat a waste.my best featur in a fone is de ba3 bt bb is not upto dat.i cn neva live nokia i must hope fo unlimitd data one day...did i hear u se day dreamin?

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by binbass(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
For more information, Google Blackberry vs Android vs Iphone.

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by charlsecy4(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
onatisi: i can get 150 mb for 5cedis equ to 500 naira ,when i came home i regretted not having a bb i was charged 500 naira for 50mb

Just know that the new Ghana Cedi was introduced on 1 July 2007 at a rate equal to 10,000 old Cedis. That's redenomination for you. So, in effect, 5 new Cedis is equal to 50,000 old Cedis. So, you get 150MB for 50,000 old Cedis, which is approximately equal to N500. The same thing.

You may have been charged N500 for 50MB, but what's the validity of the data? It must be 7 days.
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by onatisi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
charlsecy4:

Just know that the new Ghana Cedi was introduced on 1 July 2007 at a rate equal to 10,000 old Cedis. That's redenomination for you. So, in effect, 5 new Cedis is equal to 50,000 old Cedis. So, you get 150MB for 50,000 old Cedis, which is approximately equal to N500. The same thing.

You may have been charged N500 for 50MB, but what's the validity of the data? It must be 7 days.

Check:
http://mobiletechnologybits..com/2011/06/new-mtn-internet-bundles-for-pc-users.html
http://mobiletechnologybits..com/2011/09/etisalat-easynet-internet-plans.html

my guy i have been living here for the past 3 years , if u have 1 ghana cedis it is equal to 100 naira ask all the traders that come here to buy every day , now the 60 mb from mtn is 2ghc which is 200naira for 7 days , 150mb is 15days it is worth noting mtn has the cheapest bundle in ghana and it is damm too too too fast , vodafone too is good , even tigo offers unlimited browsing on their own if u buy like 5 ghc a week just recharge ur line noi need to buy bundle that is tigo , i use mtn and even on mtn Facebook is free i can stay for 24hrs on it they wont charge me a dime,
50,000 old ghana cedis is 5 gha cedis now , 500,000 is 50 ghc , ask everyone that comes here to buy

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by GenOrumov: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
Though our BB serves different purposes to us thus the divergent views but mine seems to be useless to me cus of the limited apps and games. Still a challenge to lovers of blackberry. Please provide links to download quality games and apps.
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by ayobase(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
mrkels: It is evident that you have used a Chinko blackberry! These are so not the weakpoints of a blackberry . Do you really know the use of the blackberry smartphone? And no its not only used for pinging, and you talk about battery problems? Well I hate to break it to you,but when you buy fake phones at computer village what do you expect from it? Get a brand new blackberry and you would be glad you did.

E pele o baba olowo.
I doubt if u have one....maybe ''BB thunder''
OP listed general shortcomings, but u are here.....
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by ayobase(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
cupid4ig: oga first of all without ur bis u can still browse with ur phone browser, opera mini, 2go. bb is not meant for pinging alone it is idiots like u that believe it is only meant for pinging.ok let me as u why do u think celebrities use bb? if u think is because of pinging then u need to tro away ur phone cos u dont need it. my touch 9810 takes only 2mins to boot yes i know it takes time but i cant complain much. then battery yes the battery dont last that is if u have an active bis but the same thing goes to nokia and android phone try connect it on the internet without plugging it to light i give u 3hours the battery will run down, if u have enough money on ur phone try it one day and see for ur self undecided when i mean connect connect it and leave it for 3 or even 3 good hours dont connect and discount it. i have personally try it with my nokia n97 so pls if u dont know what to write just shut ur mouth and keep quite. by the way who asked u to review it i guess u dont have money for one mtcheeeeeew. tongue lipsrsealed undecided cry sad shocked angry

Whats d name calling for....y cant u just make ur point!

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by ayobase(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
charlsecy4:

I never said you couldn't browse with your BlackBerry service on Opera Mini. I stated that you couldn't DOWNLOAD without BlackBerry service. Am I right?

It is false to say you could browse with your phone browser, that is BlackBerry Browser without an active BlackBerry service.

Back in the days, 2go was not compatible with BlackBerry service, but it is different today. If you make a fresh download, you will discover that 2go now depends on BlackBerry service. For me, this is not a good development because it has killed flexibility - you must buy BlackBerry service to now 2go. I just pray that they don't make Opera Mini dependent on BlackBerry service.

Talking about battery; can you in all honesty say that a BlackBerry battery is better than that of Nokia? Check Nokia C6-00: with constant Internet connection, the phone can run for more than 9 hours on 2G, and more than 7 hours on 3G. Can you in all sincerity say that a BlackBerry battery is better than that of Nokia?

I laugh when you said I didn't have money to acquire a BlackBerry. And who told you I don't have one, or can't buy one? Let me tell you one truth: BLACKBERRY IS CHEAPER THAN NOKIA AND OTHER SIMILAR DEVICES, EITHER IN TERMS OF ACQUISITION COST OR DATA COST! For example, with just N1,500, you can buy BlackBerry data capped at unlimited. However, even after spending N8,000, you still receive an average of 5G on a regular Internet package. If you are frank enough, you know which is cheaper to maintain.

Who says celebrities use BlackBerry in a way different from the way they use other brands? Apart from pinging, what other functionality does a BlackBerry offer that other mobile devices don't, or can't offer? Just know that with WhatsApp, the exclusivity of BBM is now diminished.

In conclusion, anyone who buys a BlackBerry device based on the hype about it is likely going to regret it. The exaggerated publicity about it will make you think it is a miracle machine. So, when you buy it, you will be expecting to see more, and on discovering that there is "nothing much" about it, you become "not so enthusiastic" about it.

http://www.mobiletechnologybits..com/
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by ayobase(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
chuks49:

Show me phone that offers unlimited download on any network with N1,500 monthly subscription and I will dump my BB this day.

Only that and BBM!
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by ccwizard: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
Blackberry phones generally offer just 2 things bbm n unlimited internet. Apart from that, its trash. Run 2 many apps n its freezes, it crashes easily, it lacks nice apps n games. If ur really a phone freak or a gadget freak u'll understand. That blackberry is a poor product. For ur information its only in africa where we lack cheap data plans for iphones, galaxy n nokia dat ppl still stick to blackberry. Just imagine if any of our networks will offer 3g for N1500, I'm sure blackberry sales will fall rapidly.

3 Likes

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by puskin: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
ccwizard: Blackberry phones generally offer just 2 things bbm n unlimited internet. Apart from that, its trash. Run 2 many apps n its freezes, it crashes easily, it lacks nice apps n games. If ur really a phone freak or a gadget freak u'll understand. That blackberry is a poor product. For ur information its only in africa where we lack cheap data plans for iphones, galaxy n nokia dat ppl still stick to blackberry. Just imagine if any of our networks will offer 3g for N1500, I'm sure blackberry sales will fall rapidly.

.......bridge too far. grin grin
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by emanobis(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
cupid4ig: oga first of all without ur bis u can still browse with ur phone browser, opera mini, 2go. bb is not meant for pinging alone it is idiots like u that believe it is only meant for pinging.ok let me as u why do u think celebrities use bb? if u think is because of pinging then u need to tro away ur phone cos u dont need it. my touch 9810 takes only 2mins to boot yes i know it takes time but i cant complain much. then battery yes the battery dont last that is if u have an active bis but the same thing goes to nokia and android phone try connect it on the internet without plugging it to light i give u 3hours the battery will run down, if u have enough money on ur phone try it one day and see for ur self undecided when i mean connect connect it and leave it for 3 or even 3 good hours dont connect and discount it. i have personally try it with my nokia n97 so pls if u dont know what to write just shut ur mouth and keep quite. by the way who asked u to review it i guess u dont have money for one mtcheeeeeew. tongue lipsrsealed undecided cry sad shocked angry

if dia's no beta edge ova oda phones,wt den is d need 4 it-if nt 2 boost ego,brandish or exhibit luxury lyf which r d normal lyf styles of celebrities.most of all dz celebrities,dia mother neva even c food chop,dem dey form celeb...abeg park 1 side

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 26, 2012
DIS IS SO UNCALLED FOR, VRY CHILDISH ND RUDE, tink ure mur of an idiott, no hard feelngs

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by onatisi(m): 3:28am On Jul 26, 2012
ppl i think we are missing a vital point in this discussion,WHY WAS BB CREATED?IT IS OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE POSTS HERE THAT BB WAS NOT CREATED FOR GAMES OR FUN APP ,BOTH THE CRITICS ND PEOLE WHO USE BB AGREE ON THT,IT IS BASICALLY FOR INTERNET BROWSING AND COMMUNICATION THROUGH PINGING ,I THINK THAT IS IT AND UNLESS THE MOBILE INTERNET COST IS REDUCED FOR MOBILE USERS ,BB WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE AN HEADWAY IN THE NIGERIAN MARKET.THE BOTTOM LINE IS INTERNET BROWSING IS CHEAP ON BB.FOR FUN AND GAMES OR APP FIND ANOTHER PHONE.

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by puskin: 3:57am On Jul 26, 2012
onatisi: ppl i think we are missing a vital point in this discussion,WHY WAS BB CREATED?IT IS OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE POSTS HERE THAT BB WAS NOT CREATED FOR GAMES OR FUN APP ,BOTH THE CRITICS ND PEOLE WHO USE BB AGREE ON THT,IT IS BASICALLY FOR INTERNET BROWSING AND COMMUNICATION THROUGH PINGING ,I THINK THAT IS IT AND UNLESS THE MOBILE INTERNET COST IS REDUCED FOR MOBILE USERS ,BB WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE AN HEADWAY IN THE NIGERIAN MARKET.THE BOTTOM LINE IS INTERNET BROWSING IS CHEAP ON BB.FOR FUN AND GAMES OR APP FIND ANOTHER PHONE.

Very well said.
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Mafia4life(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2012
jpcomrade: i want to know if other smartphones have messanger that function like BBM
Whatsapp, Tango and Paltalk. Dats for Andriod and Iphone (and PC sha)
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Adehwale: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2012
lakesider:
go back to school, how come U have so much error in such a small expression
lmao *bush meat catches hunter*
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by OCHULORC(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2012
cyril83: what model of BB,tell me now so I can give u best apps where u can listen to local radio
I use curve 3. Thank you.
Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by Abeyjide: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2012
onatisi: ppl i think we are missing a vital point in this discussion,WHY WAS BB CREATED?IT IS OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE POSTS HERE THAT BB WAS NOT CREATED FOR GAMES OR FUN APP ,BOTH THE CRITICS ND PEOLE WHO USE BB AGREE ON THT,IT IS BASICALLY FOR INTERNET BROWSING AND COMMUNICATION THROUGH PINGING ,I THINK THAT IS IT AND UNLESS THE MOBILE INTERNET COST IS REDUCED FOR MOBILE USERS ,BB WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE AN HEADWAY IN THE NIGERIAN MARKET.THE BOTTOM LINE IS INTERNET BROWSING IS CHEAP ON BB.FOR FUN AND GAMES OR APP FIND ANOTHER PHONE.

u can subscrib for mtn data plan @ 1300 for 250 mb per month while u enjoy full browsin and pinging wit whatsapp on nokia and andriod phones.

1 Like

Re: Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones by impetus: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2012
@ onatisi: ppl i think we are missing a vital point in this discussion,WHY WAS BB CREATED?IT IS OBVIOUS FROM ALL THE POSTS HERE THAT BB WAS NOT CREATED FOR GAMES OR FUN APP ,BOTH THE CRITICS ND PEOLE WHO USE BB AGREE ON THT,IT IS BASICALLY FOR INTERNET BROWSING AND COMMUNICATION THROUGH PINGING ,I THINK THAT IS IT AND UNLESS THE MOBILE INTERNET COST IS REDUCED FOR MOBILE USERS ,BB WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE AN HEADWAY IN THE NIGERIAN MARKET.THE BOTTOM LINE IS INTERNET BROWSING IS CHEAP ON BB.FOR FUN AND GAMES OR APP FIND ANOTHER PHONE.

I think this is the conclusion of this matter. QED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

USSD War: Banks Unblock MTN, Reconnect Telco To Banking Channels / Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse / Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.