Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Law Of Attraction And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Law Of Attraction And Relationship (1098 Views)

Guys Pls Come In: Can A Guy's Point Of Attraction To A Woman Change With Time? / How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Law Of Attraction And Relationship by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2012
1. Do you believe in the law of attraction?
2. Does it play any role in attracting one's partner.
3. Do we really attract what we desire?
4. Do we have ourselves to blame if things go wrong in our r/ship since we are subject to the immutable law of attraction?
Let's elucidiate, discuss, enlighten ourselves.
Re: Law Of Attraction And Relationship by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 24, 2012
Perhaps when r/ship fails, we need to realise that it's not due to the fault of either party. But they were attracted to each other so that they might learn and grow.
Re: Law Of Attraction And Relationship by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 24, 2012
I tend to attract guys who're very similar to me, personality-wise. It has always been like that for me, so I do believe in it when it comes to attracting men. And it's not like I actively seek out men similar to me, it just happens. In terms of friendships, it's the same way. My best friendships have been with like-minded folks. My closest friend in high school was an extremely shy and introverted Polish girl. I was [and I am] shy and introverted [two side-by-side traits I would not wish on anyone], so we jived pretty well. In the 12th grade we found out we had the exact personality type on a class trip. We had to take a test and there were three of us in the class with the type: her and I, and another female student. Our birthdays are also a day apart, so it wasn't a surprise that we were alike. I thought I was the shyest person in the universe, until I met her. She was a lot more shy than I. You would think being 5'9 and absolutely stunning would make her confident, but she was a case. I remember we had to do a presentation for my Biology class and she didn't do hers because she feared public speaking. She actually didn't even come to class that day; her and our guy friend ...who was also shy, lol. I summoned the courage the do mine, which's another story in itself. But with the LOA, believing isn't enough. A lot of times you do have to act on it, especially when it comes to personal goals.

OP, have you read or watched "The Secret" by any chance?
Re: Law Of Attraction And Relationship by Princeparix(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2012
Attraction is 4 all(plant,animal.whateva).
Wen u cant atrract wat u want;den ur nt worth living.
Re: Law Of Attraction And Relationship by Princeparix(m): 7:08am On Jul 24, 2012
Princeparix: Attraction is 4 all(plant,animal.whateva).
Wen u cant atrract wat u want;den ur nt worth living.
am not dat much interested in the LAWS OF ATTRACTION but THE MODE OF ATTRACTION
Re: Law Of Attraction And Relationship by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2012
Yield: I tend to attract guys who're very similar to me, personality-wise. It has always been like that for me, so I do believe in it when it comes to attracting men. And it's not like I actively seek out men similar to me, it just happens. In terms of friendships, it's the same way. My best friendships have been with like-minded folks. My closest friend in high school was an extremely shy and introverted Polish girl. I was [and I am] shy and introverted [two side-by-side traits I would not wish on anyone], so we jived pretty well. In the 12th grade we found out we had the exact personality type on a class trip. We had to take a test and there were three of us in the class with the type: her and I, and another female student. Our birthdays are also a day apart, so it wasn't a surprise that we were alike. I thought I was the shyest person in the universe, until I met her. She was a lot more shy than I. You would think being 5'9 and absolutely stunning would make her confident, but she was a case. I remember we had to do a presentation for my Biology class and she didn't do hers because she feared public speaking. She actually didn't even come to class that day; her and our guy friend ...who was also shy, lol. I summoned the courage the do mine, which's another story in itself. But with the LOA, believing isn't enough. A lot of times you do have to act on it, especially when it comes to personal goals.

OP, have you read or watched "The Secret" by any chance?
Yes, watched the movies, read the book.
Re: Law Of Attraction And Relationship by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2012
Sometimes, law of attraction can work by attracting to us what is complimentary, which seems like opposite to us.
For instance, unlike poles attract. Thus, making a single pole, that is one sided become complete by having two sides.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know She's Not A Goal Digger? / W / How To Seduce Any Pisces Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.