Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years (29000 Views)

Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Beyond 2019, Says Wamakko / "Jonathan May Not Rule Beyond 2015"..Asari Dokubo / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Agbesky: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Constitutionally, he can contest for the office come 2015, and constitutionally he can be stopped by we electorates because he is not performing up to our expectations...mr GEJ, you are really not performing....I must tell you
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
GEJ was "appointed" into office at the demise of Yaradua.....(constitutional provision)
GEJ was was elected President May 29th....(constitutional approved)
GEJ will re-contest for Presidency for second term by 2015 (constitutionally admissible)
Team GEJ is Prepared to make this happen with our resources, opposition is expected to make noise, its allowed, but at the end, it is not who dances with the babe at the club, it is who taketh her home for the banging. FRESH AIR !!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Ninapha(f): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
chucky234: I can rule beyond 8 years, is that a threat?
. Am i missn something? Where did u get' + can rule beyond 8 years in d write-up accorded to GEJ.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by blackbeau1(f): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oga jona,na wa to u oh.after just one year of presidency,uve grown older than before and you still want to rule another eight years.you no fit even manage the country.uve bin unable to start,nt to talk of complete one single agenda out of your so-called seven point agenda and you still want to extend your rule. Anyway,on the other,its a good idea.@ Least,your wife will provide comic relief for us with her english.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by betrani(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
miteolu: grin grin grin
1. When GEJ is about to be impeached?
2. How can court dismiss the suit for being incompetent and premature?
3. 'A president could stay in office for additional time beyond his tenure in certain circumstances' is nonsense when GEJ is not perform.
4. If GEJ is an employee of a company he would have been sack since.

It is either u lack a brain, ears, or eyes! u nor dey think, hear or see where trap dey for that guy from otueke abi! na ur father go receive impeach abi na imchip! ewu
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by PointB: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
I don't know what the hullabaloo is all about. President GEJ is constitutionally empowered to seer re-election, and that is the crux of his admission, and should be viewed from the point of view.

Now whether he would exercise that right is a different issue; and that is left for him decide and the for electorate to accept. Until such time the best some of you ant-GEJ troop should do is cry us a river!

[b]Can [/b]GEJ seek reelection? The answer is YES!
[b]Will [/b]he seek, reelection? I don't know

Do I want him to seek reelection? I have about 3 freaking more years to decide! Give me a break

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
SSS is monitoring all Nigerian Social website
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ukpaku: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
u can even rule 4 ever dat's if u have the chance.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by hamsky: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
To hell with this guy we call our president
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ was "appointed" into office at the demise of Yaradua.....(constitutional provision)
GEJ will re-contest for Presidency for second term by 2015 (constitutionally admissible)
Team GEJ is Prepared to make this happen with our resources, opposition is expected to make noise, its allowed, but at the end, it is not who dances with the babe at the club, it is who taketh her home for the banging. FRESH AIR !!!
there's still hope for you guy............... l.o.l, if you are truly a billionaire then you must be Otedola's hench man(but in my opinion) you are not.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by cheesome(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
jst prayin u get impeached...
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
bennyraz: SSS is monitoring all Nigerian Social website
them don dey Jona facebook page since 2010 na
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Power is indeed a good thing to have.
Power in the hands of a political novice can turn into disaster.
We seriously need help in nigeria.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by amosy007: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Probably he meant rule pattience jonanthan for more than 8yrs grin
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by osolomio: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
Why are you guys complaining, afterall you voted sentimentally, so please try and eat your stale cake and have it till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ogbonoeba: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
uncleb:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/24/i-right-rule-eight-years-office-jonathan/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_

I can see the fireworks already, but Mr Jonathan we don't want you to rule beyond 2015 because you don't deserve it
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Redhot111(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nw i see why dis man will never stop bein an idiot. I remember he said he wldn't go beyond 1 term wen he ws contestin. Nw undermindin his woeful performance, inflated rate of corruption, incessant bombin, insecurity of life he still have d guts 2 talk abt 2015 wen i can hardly wait 4 d expiration of dis tenure. I suggest he googles "the most insulted president in world history". May be he will knw hw much we hate him till den, we will be watchin. Mumu presido
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ANYPEN(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
I knew it!!! I've always known this!!!
There's no way you attain that level of stupidity & foolishness that it won't consume you someday.

"Eniyan go, eni ki Osa ma ku. Kini yio pa bi ko ba se ago!"- yoruba proverb.

Something is gonna kill GEJ before his time & that thing is his own stupidity & foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by gegee(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
na wa o any means to crucify this jonathan una hate so much
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
lari03:
there's still hope for you guy............... l.o.l, if you are truly a billionaire then you must be Otedola's hench man(but in my opinion) you are not.
Yea, I am crazy young Billionaire. I am not lucky, I paid my dues too early in life.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
PointB: I don't know what the hullabaloo is all about. President GEJ is constitutionally empowered to seer re-election, and that is the crux of his admission, and should be viewed from the point of view.

Now whether he would exercise that right is a different issue; and that is left for him decide and the for electorate to accept. Until such time the best some of you ant-GEJ troop should do is cry us a river!

[b]Can [/b]GEJ seek reelection? The answer is YES!
[b]Will [/b]he seek, reelection? I don't know

Do I want him to seek reelection? I have about 3 freaking more years to decide! Give me a break

Even if he's allowed to seek re-election in the Nigerian constitution - do you think he deserves it?
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ogogoromaster: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rule for more than 4 years.It is not possible.I would never be a apart of that your plan.Please sir, you do not deserve a second term.please quietly return back to Otuoke and enjoy your presidential pensions and gratuity.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by bashydemy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
Something most be wrong with this son of a fisherman
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by nifemi01(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hmmmm, see this shoeless man from otuoeke thinking about 2nd term. If he keeps going like this n contest, he is gonna be disgraced in d poll.......of course there is always rigging to resort to.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by GreenJ(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
bennyraz: SSS is monitoring all Nigerian Social website

When will they start arresting on net?

amosy007: Probably he meant rule pattience jonanthan for more than 8yrs grin

can he rule her?
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by sulmax: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
We never swear for u finish e be like say all those swear in january don dey take effect.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
For those who pray GEJ gets impeached. It wont happen, cos PDP wont give anyone a chance to take over their slot. And again,if GEJ is impeached as you f00lishly think, who is the better option ? Sambo ? David Mark ? Who ?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Okijajuju1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

Even if he's allowed to seek re-election in the Nigerian constitution - do you think he deserves it?

YES!!!!

Reason: Everybody else dey go two times, why should a Niger Delta guy now be the one to go once... Omo!! After Jonathan for 2019, Na Igbo man turn, After Igbo people chop their own 8 years, Na Akwa Ibom people turn, After them, na Ogoni!!! Ome, until all the Ethnicities don enter Aso rock, nothing for Hausa!!
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
lari03: them don dey Jona facebook page since 2010 na
i no naa! Dem don dey monitor NL and naijapals e.t.c
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ was "appointed" into office at the demise of Yaradua.....(constitutional provision)

PDP!!!!!!!!
Power to the people
power to the people,
CONTINUITY
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Biggyd2: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Maximum Leader! I believe he should leave this for the electorate to decide!!!
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Jettage: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
I have said it before, this guy is just a first material goon. Why does he think we care so much about his four years of stealing and looting to allow him for another four years. He does not seems to know that Nigerians are tied of him. A man whose weakness is written over his forehead wants to

rule Nigeria for eight years. IBB was disgraced Abacha died, Obasanjo was insulted and ignored, SHonekan was fooled, He is traveling on the path of shame, decieved by his psycophants in government, who hears a sound of war and tell him the people are singing national anthem. Let Him fool himself, only his okay people will remain with him soon msccchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills / North May End Up With Four Top Posts In Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.