Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years (29003 Views)

Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Beyond 2019, Says Wamakko / "Jonathan May Not Rule Beyond 2015"..Asari Dokubo / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by airfinance(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
Comon why are all niralander againt his more than eight years rule. Yes he can rule from his Otueke village and rule all the fishermen and militants not nigeria.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Chyz2: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Lol
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
ronkebp:
And what or who do you think Boko-haram is fighting for? for the people of Nigeria or to turn the whole country to a 'MUSLIM COUNTRY", BOKO-Haram have other things in mind, they really do not care if Nigeria survives or not, all they are after is how to "conquer" and their leaders have sought and declared a path to acheiving it.

What they're fighting for isn't the crux of the matter right now - I was just citing examples of how Nigeria's utterly corrupt elite class succumb to violence easily. If MEND and Boko Haram could make them shiver - then 160 million people should be able to send them into exile.

Any Civil war right now, in that country would only waste lives, nothing good or positive will come-out of it.

Are lives not wasting already now with poverty, violence, accidents, and bad infrastructures?

What's the lifespan of the average Nigerian? Just 47 years!!!

I'm not advocating a civil war - I just want the masses to challenge the status quo; Nigerians have been docile for too long.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ayox2003: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
all4naija: Easier said than done. Who could have done better? It hasn't deliver and point to the president that has deliver since the existence of Nigeria. Without doubt this the only president Nigerians can speak ills of without question. For that he's the only president that has ruled in Nigeria with some democracy attached. Lawless people with lawless mind. The corrupt leaders and their tribalism is where all the hate is coming from.

What have you done to help in fighting the Boko Haram your Northern leaders promised to use in disrupting this administration?

I don't go for clear-cut idea like you, buffoon.

How would u? when you're a moronic offspring of a dilapidated generation.

Bigot! Listen carefully, this is the most trusted leader since the inception of democracy. People who hated PDP voted en mass for him based on trust. And to whom much is given, much is expected.

Nobody can make you irresponsible. You're the author of ur destiny. The President has allowed excuses to rule his administration. His fellow fishermen can only hold on to those excuses as facts, which includes you. Bigot.

Its better you find something to do than displaying ur idiocy defending the irresponsible president here.

Frawzey.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ronkebp(f): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

What they're fighting for isn't the crux of the matter right now - I was just citing examples of how Nigeria's utterly corrupt elite class succumb to violence easily. If MEND and Boko Haram could make them shiver - then 160 million people should be able to send them into exile.

Are lives not wasting already now with poverty, violence, accidents, and bad infrastructures?

What's the lifespan of the average Nigerian? Just 47 years!!!

I'm not advocating a civil war - I just want the masses to challenge the status quo; Nigerians have been docile for too long.

Even in the western countries that think they are 'developed' still have lives being wasted daily from drug abuse, accidents too, marital clashes, stray bullets and all what not. Nature will always find a way to eliminate people, but to just open our eyes and walk into a "civil war" that would end in not acheiving anything concrete is not the way to go.

The government do not care about the lives of those little kids that were murdered in Kano and other nothern States, the churches that have been burnt and corpers that have been butchered, if they did, they would have sought ways to put this boko-harams' to an end.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

How can their voices be heard without violence?

Boko Haram and MEND have shown that violence is the only thing that can twist the hands of the utterly corrupt elite class.

Let them burn that bit.ch down and rebuild it..

Angola fought a civil war for more than 20 years, and right now - they're FAR ahead of Nigeria in terms of developments and economic growth..

We need a bloody revolution, period.

You obviously haven't experienced some sort of real riot or clash. If you have you'd know the movies lie, its not as pretty as they make it look or sound

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Delaw8: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
This guy isn't intelligent enough to be a MP, how did he become the president of a country as big as Nigeria?

[He became MP by luck and thinks luck will see through 4ever]
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

How would u? when you're a moronic offspring of a dilapidated generation.

Bigot! Listen carefully, this is the most trusted leader since the inception of democracy. People who hated PDP voted en mass for him based on trust. And to who much is given, much is expected.

Nobody can make you irresponsible. You're the author of ur destiny. The President has allowed excuses to rule his administration. His fellow fishermen can only hold on to those excuses as facts, which includes you. Bigot.

Its better you find something to do than displaying ur idiocy defending the irresponsible president here.

Frawzey.
Just listen to yourself! I think you don't have any argument still. Indeed, I would like to see to what you have as evidences to prove your point. I don't buy into circumlocution, idea without direction, used as an excuse to paint a picture blank.

Learn to argue objectively and I would listen to what you have to say.

1 Like

solank:

You obviously haven't experienced some sort of real riot or clash. If you have you'd know the movies lie, its not as pretty as they make it look or sound

Another coward!!

Have you ever been shot before?

Have you ever been shanked before?

If you haven't, just listen while I do the talking, ok? wink
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

If Niger Delta think they deserve 8 years as well, why didn't they present a competent candidate in the first place? The country is getting more divided by day, and at this rate - do you think there will be a country called; Nigeria, in 2015?

Fam, something big is going to hit Nigeria very soon, if you guys don't do something about this present administration. Just one thing will trigger the end of Nigeria.

It will atleast go down in history that Nigerias last President was a Niger Delta man... Many southern tribes will be thankful to him for that!! He might even be immortalised on the currencies of the many fallout countries that would be formed from the carcass of Nigeria!!!

Nonetheless.. Jonathan is no more clueless than the many other administrations that we have had in the past.. Nigerians are only screaming now because of;

1. Democracy is getting better so freedom of speech is getting freer..

2. Boko Haram..

3. Jonathan just dosent give a fhuck about what niggas be saying about him!!!!!
bennyraz: SSS is monitoring all Nigerian Social website

Lmao

Who? Those illiterate, under-trained, foul smelling, loud talking, bribe seeking, half-baked rookies that think barking orders and harassing innocent people is what is expected of them?

They couldn't even monitor their own d**ks if You placed their palms on their balls.

Puhhhleazee. . . . .
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by airfinance(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
He wld rule the rasta man world with fishermen from otueke dancing to his rastafarrrai music

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The military boys will kick his ar'se out of aso rock.
and possibly give him Mussolini's treatment.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by damilola15: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
I've never really installed or thought ill of this guy.
I'm changing my mind.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Willy7(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
all4naija: Seriously dude, you need education. It will help you in this modern world.
And u need a well tailored slap on ur left bony cheek,cos it will balance ur thinking faculties.swine
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ronkebp(f): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

Another coward!!

Those ones are ajebo-bullets and knives, you wan try real machette with edges that are not so-sharp...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
De_law:

This guy isn't intelligent enough to be a MP, how did he become the president of a country as big as Nigeria?

[He became MP by luck and thinks luck will see through 4ever]

YOR FATHER THAT IS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH WHERE IS HE RIGHT NOW
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Debokan: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
We're only in 2012 and some are already killing themselves over 2015. GEJ may end up suprising us all.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by lanetrips: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
Inasmuchas we knw costitutionally u can,y shd we giv u anoda term wen u av not achieved anything tangible this term
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

Another coward!!

Actually iv seen a bit of it. When you have to leave your crib and go into the bush to save your life or sleep with your eyes wide open come back and talk on this issue
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
ronkebp:
Even in the western countries that think they are 'developed' still have lives being wasted daily from drug abuse, accidents too, marital clashes, stray bullets and all what not. Nature will always find a way to eliminate people, but to just open our eyes and walk into a "civil war" that would end in not acheiving anything concrete is not the way to go.

But can you compare the death rate in those countries with Nigeria? Heck, Europe had to fight many civil wars before they finally got it right - and if that's what we need to get it right, so be it..

UK was a shytehole ridden with corruption about 50 years ago - but everything changed when the people demanded for a change and fought for it. They had to pacify the masses to make the UK what it is today..

Blacks in America had to fight with their lives, blood, sweat, and tears - to achieve the equality you're enjoying over there right now..

No one is going to give you freedom on a platter of gold, you've to fight for it.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: When GEJ rounds up in 2019, we handover the baton to David Mark......

May the life and those of your loved ones go the way you are planning for Nigerians. May God let you run into your own personal GEJ that'll do you EXACTLY as GEJ is doing Nigerians. . . . . Oya, say "Amen".

Oya, say it now, abi you wan be like your oga wey refue to say "Amen" for Church?
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
solank:
Actually iv seen a bit of it. When you have to leave your crib and go into the bush to save your life or sleep with your eyes wide open come back and talk on this issue

You've seen it, but you've not felt the pain.. grin

Peep the difference!!

We're all humans and our survival instincts will always get us through any situation we find ourselves in. I'm from a family of Nigerian Army veterans who actually fought in wars. wink
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by FJCRUISER: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
DID HE ACTUALLY SAY DIS OR PERSON DEY PULL OUR PANT NOT LEG OH. OUR LEADERS MUST LEARN TO TALK WITH ONE MOUTH . ALOT OF DEM TALK FRM BOTH SIDES OF D MOUTH CAUSING UNENDING CONTROVERSY
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ronkebp(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

But can you compare the death rate in those countries with Nigeria? Heck, Europe had to fight many civil wars before they finally got it right - and if that's what we need to get it right, so be it..

UK was a shytehole ridden with corruption about 50 years ago - but everything changed when the people demanded for a change and fought for it. They had to pacify the masses to make the UK what it is today..

Blacks in America had to fight with their lives, blood, sweat, and tears - to achieve the equality you're enjoying over there right now..

No one is going to give you freedom on a platter of gold, you've to fight for it.

So what do we fight for? at least before we start to fight there must be a reason for the war....
Africans fought for "equality", some women fought for "gender equality", the Americans fought world war 1 and 2, Uk too fought wars...

What will be the reason we are fighting? to impeach Jonathan?
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by invectives(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
miteolu: grin grin grin
1. When GEJ is about to be impeached?
2. How can court dismiss the suit for being incompetent and premature?
3. 'A president could stay in office for additional time beyond his tenure in certain circumstances' is nonsense when GEJ is not perform.
4. If GEJ is an employee of a company he would have been sack since.

Bros,u 4 write this thing in Yoruba now,gramma no be force oooo.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ayox2003: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
all4naija: Just listen to yourself! I think you don't have any argument still. Indeed, I would like to see to what you have as evidences to prove your point. I don't buy into circumlocution, idea without direction, used as an excuse to paint a picture blank.

learn to argue objectively and I would listen to what you have to say.

Hahaha. Show me one thing GEJ has done and I would show you millions of people who are suffering because of his irresponsibility. The country is decelerating, Ghana and Zambia are even taking us to the cleaners and u're here spewing trash. If GEJ performs I will vote for him but his incessant ranting about trivial things is making this country sick.

When time comes, we would see what would become of him. And mind you, I'm a Nigerian.

Frawzey
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by embason(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
My president, i am happy to inform you that your statement has no taken me by surprise. I expected this to come or why am i a Nigerian?
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by lukecent: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
The problem is not with Nigeria but with Nigerians. And so is the solution
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifyegede(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
I thought it was only his wife that could speak recklessly.Mtcheewww.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
PointB:

What kind of silly question is this? A man has a 4 year term and you want me to judge before the end of his tenure? Wonder how some guys reason these days.

You must think everyone else is as insane as you and that bloody illiterate you put in charge of Nigeria. So, you really think if you wait four years for this beast to be in charge you'll still have a Nigeria to call home?

Go check out how many Presidents/Prime Ministers Greece, Argentina, Hungary and Japan had in quick succession in recent years.

Leave GEJ at the helm at your own peril, just please, please, please don't go to my Embassy seeking visas trying to flee over here. We got enough ignorant people e.g Gang members, KKK etc to even start bothering about 3rd World antics.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:
It will atleast go down in history that Nigerias last President was a Niger Delta man... Many southern tribes will be thankful to him for that!! He might even be immortalised on the currencies of the many fallout countries that would be formed from the carcass of Nigeria!!!

But will he be remembered and honoured? When was the last time Shagari or Aguiyi Ironsi's name was mentioned on this forum? Who remembers them?

I see Awolowo's name on this forum everyday, despite never ruling Nigeria. Good name is better than riches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT / Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.