Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years (28999 Views)

Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Beyond 2019, Says Wamakko / "Jonathan May Not Rule Beyond 2015"..Asari Dokubo / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Reyginus: Effects of cassava bread.
guy u b mugu
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by jmaine: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
PointB: I don't know what the hullabaloo is all about. President GEJ is constitutionally empowered to seer re-election, and that is the crux of his admission, and should be viewed from the point of view.

Now whether he would exercise that right is a different issue; and that is left for him decide and the for electorate to accept. Until such time the best some of you ant-GEJ troop should do is cry us a river!

[b]Can [/b]GEJ seek reelection? The answer is YES!
[b]Will [/b]he seek, reelection? I don't know

[size=14pt]Do I want him to seek reelection? I have about 3 freaking more years to decide! Give me a break[/size]

Shikena . . . cool
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na Jonathan talk am abi na im lawyer 'argue' am? Make we no put words for the poor man mouth oh.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ayox2003: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Constitutionally correct!

Democratically wrong.

Frawzey
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
ANY-PEN :
I knew it!!! I've always known this!!!
There's no way you attain that level of stupidity & foolishness that it won't consume you someday.

"Eniyan go, eni ki Osa ma ku. Kini yio pa bi ko ba se ago!"- yoruba proverb.

Something is gonna kill GEJ before his time & that thing is his own stupidity & foolishness.

LOCAL YORUBA MAN
MUST YOU SPEAK UR LANGUAGE HERE??
ITS YOU THAT SOMETHING WILL KILL
AND ITS YOUR LOUSY MOUTH THAT WILL KILL YOU
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oath of Office for the President of Nigeria:

I do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law, and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will strive to preserve the Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy contained in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will not allow my personal interest to influence my official conduct or my official decisions; that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will abide by the Code of Conduct contained in the Fifth Schedule to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that in all circumstances, I will do right to all manner of people, according to law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will; that I will not directly or indirectly communicate or reveal to any person any matter which shall be brought under my consideration or shall become known to me as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, except as may be required for the due discharge of my duties as President; and that I will devote myself to the service and well-being of the people of Nigeria. So help me God.

^^^^Nigerians need to start holding their leaders accountable. Let your voices be heard - the country belongs to everyone, not just the miniscule few looting your common wealth.

This guy has been a total failure, and he needs to leave the place for competent people. You guys shouldn't let nepotism becloud your sense of reasoning and humanity. People are suffering and dying in that country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
ifihearam:

PDP!!!!!!!!
Power to the people
power to the people,
CONTINUITY
Team PDP, join the winning Team. We will do it again.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by miteolu(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
betrani: It is either u lack a brain, ears, or eyes! u nor dey think, hear or see where trap dey for that guy from otueke abi! na ur father go receive impeach abi na imchip! ewu

Is like you have mental network failure
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
abuayman: guy u b mugu

COMPLETE MUGU MY GUY
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
GreenJ:

When will they start arresting on net?
they're not arresting anybody. it's their duty.. Afterall FBI, CIA monitors almost all US websites for security reasons.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by thirty(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: GEJ was "appointed" into office at the demise of Yaradua.....(constitutional provision)
GEJ was was elected President May 29th....(constitutional approved)
GEJ will re-contest for Presidency for second term by 2015 (constitutionally admissible)
Team GEJ is Prepared to make this happen with our resources, opposition is expected to make noise, its allowed, but at the end, it is not who dances with the babe at the club, it is who taketh her home for the banging. FRESH AIR !!!

Contest for the president of
A: Federal Republic of Olympic 2012
B: Federal Republic of Nigeria 2015
C: Federal Republic of United Nation 2013
D: All of the above

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by folahann(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
You guys don't know what power can do.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
I need more sources before I would believe this shiit!
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire:
Team PDP, join the winning Team. We will do it again.

IF WE CANT DO IT,WHICH OTHER PARTY CAN
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
When GEJ rounds up in 2019, we handover the baton to David Mark......
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
ifihearam:

IF WE CANT DO IT,WHICH OTHER PARTY CAN
I cant dine with a losing Team, Life is too short. I live to win. I cant afford to dine with a losing team.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ronkebp(f): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Just because he can does not mean he should....if he loves his country..he would step down and let those who can both rule and effect positive change take over.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
thirty:

Contest for the president of
A: Federal Republic of Olympic 2012
B: Federal Republic of Nigeria 2015
C: Federal Republic of United Nation 2013
D: All of the above

WHERE UR PAPA DEY
WHO UR PAPA BE grin grin
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by onuwaje(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
See this fisherman oooo... U first term don tire us u wan add another
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:
YES!!!!

Reason: Everybody else dey go two times, why should a Niger Delta guy now be the one to go once... Omo!! After Jonathan for 2019, Na Igbo man turn, After Igbo people chop their own 8 years, Na Akwa Ibom people turn, After them, na Ogoni!!! Ome, until all the Ethnicities don enter Aso rock, nothing for Hausa!!

If Niger Delta think they deserve 8 years as well, why didn't they present a competent candidate in the first place? The country is getting more divided by day, and at this rate - do you think there will be a country called; Nigeria, in 2015?

Fam, something big is going to hit Nigeria very soon, if you guys don't do something about this present administration. Just one thing will trigger the end of Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Skoopy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
miteolu: grin grin grin
1. When GEJ is about to be impeached?
2. How can court dismiss the suit for being incompetent and premature?
3. 'A president could stay in office for additional time beyond his tenure in certain circumstances' is nonsense when GEJ is not perform.
4. If GEJ is an employee of a company he would have been sack since.

P O I N T L E S S
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: When GEJ rounds up in 2019, we handover the baton to David Mark......

DAVID MARK WICKED OO
REMEMBER HE IS A FORMER MILITARY OFFICER
PERHAPS WE CAN SORRY FOR THE IGBOS AND GIVE IT TO ANYIM PIUS ANYIM
HIS REPUTATION PRECEDES HIM
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sources,please!
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
all4naija: Sources,please!

Can't you see the source at the bottom of the post?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: When GEJ rounds up in 2019, we handover the baton to David Mark......

Personally, I would like that baton to be handed over to David Mark by 2015. The man seems a good leader - with the right combination of charisma, maturity, steel, and composure to steer the ship of state. We could argue he is part of the corrupt old-guard, but then the system isn't prepared for radical change, so we have to settle for the best among the worst.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Afam4eva(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jonathan is right actually. Afterall he's the president of Nigeria, the home of the largest number of dunce and laid back people in the world, why won't he make that statement. Now that he has said it, what will you guys do?
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
The truth is that he can rule more than 8 years based on election. He took over from the late president Ya'radua such is a factual evidence to his assertion.

What are people crying over here? Haters of GEJ indeed!
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
afam4eva: Jonathan is right actually. Afterall he's the president of Nigeria, the home of the largest number of dunce and laid back people in the world, why won't he make that statement. Now that he has said it, what will you guys do?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are COWARDS!!! grin
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

Can't you see the source at the bottom of the post?
S.o.u.r.c.e.s, I said.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
all4naija: The truth is that he can rule more than 8 years based on election. He took over from the late president Ya'radua such is a factual evidence to his assertion.

What are people crying over here? Haters of GEJ indeed!

You're a dimwit!!

We're haters of bad governance, corruption, nepotism, and incompetence..
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

You're a dimwit!!

We're haters of bad governance, corruption, nepotism, and incompetence..
Speaking out of your abundance hates!Huh!

You are known to be infamous with misleading points. I need explanations not point without proofs.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
ifihearam:

DAVID MARK WICKED OO
REMEMBER HE IS A FORMER MILITARY OFFICER
PERHAPS WE CAN SORRY FOR THE IGBOS AND GIVE IT TO ANYIM PIUS ANYIM
HIS REPUTATION PRECEDES HIM
Okay Accepted, na we dey share power, make Pius Anyim....be Vice President. David Mark get liver.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know About INEC's Smart Card Readers(SCRs) (PHOTO) / Zainab Aliyu Visits Abike Dabiri With Her Sister (Photos) / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.