Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years (28998 Views)

Buhari Should Be Allowed To Rule Beyond 2019, Says Wamakko / "Jonathan May Not Rule Beyond 2015"..Asari Dokubo / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by niggadee(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
His going to rule his ijaw drunk fishermen republic crew not the whole nigeria
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
2015,You win......We riot...shikena

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ochiaha1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
tunapawizzy: Dear GEJ Won bi baba e da........

gringrin grin

O lala ti oda angry

1 Like

niggadee: His going to rule his ijaw drunk fishermen republic crew not the whole nigeria
Nonsense. Is he not entitled to rule for two terms according to the constitution? Come on! Nigerians should learn how to be rational than acting silly.

1 Like

all4naija: Speaking out of your abundance hates!Huh!

You are known to be infamous with misleading points. I need explanations not point without proofs.

And you're infamous for being a linear thinker and an Americophile a la CNN garbage in and garbage out.

When are you going start using your brain?

I'd rather listen to a robot than listen to your opinions. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by opalcrystal: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
As far as I am concerned,GEJ has not said anything yet. Those who brought the application to Court in the first place are the drama loving people. And it is only write that such question of law be tested in the courtroom. GEJ's counsel/lawyer has a right to reply on his own point of view. Though I am of the view that GEJ can still run for another term by the provisions of the Constitution but that GEJ will win another election in Nigeria is a dream that can never come through. Infact, he must be of an unsound mind if indeed he is contemplating re-election.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by uncleb(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2012
pro01: Na Jonathan talk am abi na im lawyer 'argue' am? Make we no put words for the poor man mouth oh.

Which kind mumu be this na?

U no do any course relating to law in school. U paid a lawyer to represent you in court, he asserted a position, you never came out to disclaim it and you wanna tell me that the lawyer is different from you. Did you do agency law?

Abeg don't talk cos you have mouth, speak only when you have something reasonable to offer
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ayox2003: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
all4naija: The truth is that he can rule more than 8 years based on election. He took over from the late president Ya'radua such is a factual evidence to his assertion.

What are people crying over here? Haters of GEJ indeed!

Sorry to say but u seem to be suffering from murrain and rotavirus. Cow!

Who hates GEJ here? We voted for the man. He has failed to deliver. I dont know...honestly how we elected a president who just has a knack for unimportant things. If he performs who would say jack? Keep suffering and smiling!

Frawzey.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

And you're infamous for being a linear thinker and an Americophile a la CNN garbage in and garbage out.

When are you going start using your brain?

I'd rather listen to a robot than listen to your opinions. undecided
[b]THEN, Zap off my comments![/b]See ya!
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ronkebp(f): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
afam4eva: Jonathan is right actually. Afterall he's the president of Nigeria, the home of the largest number of dunce and laid back people in the world, why won't he make that statement. Now that he has said it, what will you guys do?

That is what lack of education is causing, a country where people think they have to go on strike before their voices can be heard, a country where they have to burn down houses, good infrastructure (if there is any), close down schools, and take lives, before they can be heard.

that country is just filled with illiteracy.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
all4naija: [b]THEN, Zap off my comments![/b]See ya!

Suck a dyck with HIV on the tip..

And stop asking dumb questions.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Willy7(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hmmmmmmm,and some lunatics and slowpoke sycophants accuses Pastor Bakare of inciting the polity whereas there is no greater words of incitement than a sitting,unperforming and redundant president telling the people that put him in power that he can rule for as long as he wishes.I think Mr President is getting power drunk,and its not good for any leader.If he doubts it,let him take a trip to Eypt,liberia,Mali,Tunisia,Lybia and soon to join Syria.God made Saul and Nebucadnezzer kings,God also made them mad and laughing stocks.Mr President should tread cautiously with his choice of words,cos i am yet to see anyone with more inciteful words than GEJ himself.First it was OUR TURN TO EXPERIENCE TERRORISM,followed by I DONT GIVE A DAMN,now this.He whom the gods want to destroy,they first make mad.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by comradefery: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The military boys will kick his ar'se out of aso rock.
Are you one of the military guys? We are no longer in 80s, so if ur brother is a soldier, plz warn him not to be misled or else, you'll not even see his corpse!
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ronkebp(f): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Yomieluv: 2015,You win......We riot...shikena

Exactly what i was talking about...'rioting will never be the answer".
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
ayox2003:

Sorry to say but u seem to be suffering from murrain and rotavirus. Cow!

Who hates GEJ here? We voted for the man. He has failed to deliver. I dont know...honestly how we elected a president who just has a knack for unimportant things. If he performs who would say jack? Keep suffering and smiling!

Frawzey.

Easier said than done. Who could have done better? He hasn't delivered and point to the president that has delivered since the existence of Nigeria. Without doubt this the only president Nigerians can speak ills of without question. For that he's the only president that has ruled in Nigeria with some democracy attached. Lawless people with lawless mind. The corrupt leaders and their tribalism is where all the hate is coming from.

What have you done to help in fighting the Boko Haram your Northern leaders promised to use in disrupting this administration?

I don't go for clear-cut idea like you, buffoon.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by PointB: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

Even if he's allowed to seek re-election in the Nigerian constitution - do you think he deserves it?

What kind of silly question is this? A man has a 4 year term and you want me to judge before the end of his tenure? Wonder how some guys reason these days.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

Suck a dyck with HIV on the tip..

And stop asking dumb questions.

you have come again
there was peace here during your ban
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Eboski(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Gej I dont think 2015 will meet u in aso rock,cos all nigerians voter you as der president to serve them И̲̮̣̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊τ̣̣̥ to rule them cos we are in democratic,Gej you will βε̲̣ remove υ̲̣̥я̥ looters reps
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=20pt]GEJ, FRESH AIR[/size]
Willy7: Hmmmmmmm,and some lunatics and slowpoke sycophants accuses Pastor Bakare of inciting the polity whereas there is no greater words of incitement than a sitting,unperforming and redundant president telling the people that put him in power that he can rule for as long as he wishes.I think Mr President is getting power drunk,and its not good for any leader.If he doubts it,let him take a trip to Eypt,liberia,Mali,Tunisia,Lybia and soon to join Syria.God made Saul and Nebucadnezzer kings,God also made them mad and laughing stocks.Mr President should tread cautiously with his choice of words,cos i am yet to see anyone with more inciteful words than GEJ himself.First it was OUR TURN TO EXPERIENCE TERRORISM,followed by I DONT GIVE A DAMN,now this.He whom the gods want to destroy,they first make mad.
Seriously dude, you need education. It will help you in this modern world.

1 Like

ronkebp:
That is what lack of education is causing, a country where people think they have to go on strike before their voices can be heard, a country where they have to burn down houses, good infrastructure (if there is any), close down schools, and take lives, before they can be heard.

that country is just filled with illiteracy.

How can their voices be heard without violence?

Boko Haram and MEND have shown that violence is the only thing that can twist the hands of the utterly corrupt elite class.

Let them burn that bit.ch down and rebuild it..

Angola fought a civil war for more than 20 years, and right now - they're FAR ahead of Nigeria in terms of developments and economic growth..

We need a bloody revolution, period.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex: Oath of Office for the President of Nigeria:

^^^^Nigerians need to start holding their leaders accountable. Let your voices be heard - the country belongs to everyone, not just the miniscule few looting your common wealth.

This guy has been a total failure, and he needs to leave the place for competent people. You guys shouldn't let nepotism becloud your sense of reasoning and humanity. People are suffering and dying in that country.

you that is competent where are you now

mugu

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by comradefery: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Willy7: Hmmmmmmm,and some lunatics and slowpoke sycophants accuses Pastor Bakare of inciting the polity whereas there is no greater words of incitement than a sitting,unperforming and redundant president telling the people that put him in power that he can rule for as long as he wishes.I think Mr President is getting power drunk,and its not good for any leader.If he doubts it,let him take a trip to Eypt,liberia,Mali,Tunisia,Lybia and soon to join Syria.God made Saul and Nebucadnezzer kings,God also made them mad and laughing stocks.Mr President should tread cautiously with his choice of words,cos i am yet to see anyone with more inciteful words than GEJ himself.First it was OUR TURN TO EXPERIENCE TERRORISM,followed by I DONT GIVE A DAMN,now this.He whom the gods want to destroy,they first make mad.
Please be wiser, don't allow emotion and hatred overwhelm your sense of reasoning, understanding and Judgement. Next time read the body of an article, not the headline!
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Well now it all makes sense. . .GEJ think Nigeria and Nigerians are characters in an elaborate dream he is having.

Awwww, no wonder the poor man can't understand all the angst directed at him. It's his dream dammit and he will do as he wishes!!!! angry angry

If its a dream, he should wake up before the masses carry him in his bed and dump somewhere
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Okay Accepted, na we dey share power, make Pius Anyim....be Vice President. David Mark get liver.

okay na so we go do am after Gej don go rest for bayelsa come 2019
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
all4naija: Nonsense. Is he not entitled to rule for two terms according to the constitution? Come on! Nigerians should learn how to be rational than acting silly.

Oga GEJ should not be allowed 1extra second as ruler come 2015
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ifihearam: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
all4naija: Seriously dude, you need education. It will help you in this modern world.

the dude is an ignoramus
abuayman: guy u b mugu
You are welcome
ifihearam:
you have come again
there was peace here during your ban

I wasn't serving a ban - I just shifted base from the politics section to the culture section..

I'm pro-black - and Nigeria is the only country that can save Africa. If Nigeria can get it right - then, Africa will definitely blossom.

I'm on my Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey ish - the revolution will not be televised. wink grin
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by ronkebp(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
shymmex:

How can their voices be heard without violence?

Boko Haram and MEND have shown that violence is the only thing that can twist the hands of the utterly corrupt elite class.

Let them burn that bit.ch down and rebuild it..

Angola fought a civil war for more than 20 years, and right now - they're FAR ahead of Nigeria in terms of developments and economic growth..

We need a bloody revolution, period.

And what or who do you think Boko-haram is fighting for? for the people of Nigeria or to turn the whole country to a 'MUSLIM COUNTRY", BOKO-Haram have other things in mind, they really do not care if Nigeria survives or not, all they are after is how to "conquer" and their leaders have sought and declared a path to acheiving it.

Any Civil war right now, in that country would only waste lives, nothing good or positive will come-out of it.
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by Mooye41(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oga jonah! Rule beyond 2015? We have had enough of ur fresh air ooo.....
Re: Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years by LeJeun3: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
bennyraz: SSS is monitoring all Nigerian Social website

Na only my shadow them go see! Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Attend Burial Of Hamzat’s Father (photos) / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.