Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now (19432 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Why Is Ghana's Central Bank Building So SMALL? / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Cyberconnect12: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2012
gaddafe: I don't get you. When Yaradua was declared dead, was GEJ not also sworn in? And what drama are you referring to? Kindly point out some of the drama that occured after the death of Yaradua.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2012
NEVER ARGUE WITH A GHANIAN COS PPL WILL NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by SmoothCrim2015: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2012
onatisi: NEVER ARGUE WITH A GHANIAN COS PPL WILL NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

When dealing with a Nigerian it should never be as equals but, as master and servant! With YOU as the master!!!!!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 6:56am On Jul 25, 2012
SmoothCrim2015:

When dealing with a Nigerian it should never be as equals but, as master and servant! With YOU as the master!!!!!
NEVER ARGUE WITH A GHANA MAN COS PEOPLE WILL NEVER KNOW THE DIFFRENCE
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by SmoothCrim2015: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2012
onatisi:
NEVER ARGUE WITH A GHANA MAN COS PEOPLE WILL NEVER KNOW THE DIFFRENCE
The difference between what you dumb Nigerian Boko-Bakassi man
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2012
Nigerians should just stop praising this small for notn Ghana cos they av eaten mOre than they can chew
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by SmoothCrim2015: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2012
lekibraky: Nigerians should just stop praising this small for notn Ghana cos they av eaten mOre than they can chew

In what sense you dumb Boko-Bakassi man??
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by swoosh(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2012
onatisi: NEVER ARGUE WITH A GHANIAN...

exactly my brother...Nigerians need to learn to ignore Ghanians like this refugee/smooth Criminal?

To the more reasonable people of Ghana...my condolences
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2012
NEVER ARGUE WITH A GHANA MAN COS PEOPLE WILL
NEVER KNOW THE DIFFRENCE AND IT IS LIKE ARGUING WITH A FOOL
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2012
WHEN YOU IGNORE A GHANA MAN HE BECOMES SAD AND DEJECTED ,
NEVER ARGUE WITH HIM ,THE MORE YOU ARGUE THE HAPPIER AND STRONGER HE BECOMES,THEY ARE ARROGANT AND PROUD AND THEY LOVE ATTENTION DONT GIVE IT TO HIM THEN HE WILL BECOME SAD,I LIVE WITH THEM I KNOW THEM.EVEN WHEN HE IS PROVEN WRONG HE STILLS WANTS YOU TO KNOW AND ACCEPT HE IS RIGHT AND SMART
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by emsquare(m): 7:29am On Jul 25, 2012
Sharp! Sharp!! I like that...
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Misterpaul(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2012
Is 'JOHN' the only English name in Ghana?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by SmoothCrim2015: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2012
onatisi: WHEN YOU IGNORE A GHANA MAN HE BECOMES SAD AND DEJECTED ,
NEVER ARGUE WITH HIM ,THE MORE YOU ARGUE THE HAPPIER AND STRONGER HE BECOMES,THEY ARE ARROGANT AND PROUD AND THEY LOVE ATTENTION DONT GIVE IT TO HIM THEN HE WILL AND BECOME SAD,I LIVE WITH THEM I KNOW THEM.EVEN WHEN HE IS PROVEN WRONG HE STILLS WANTS YOU TO KNOW AND ACCEPT HE IS RIGHT AND SMART
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Only my SLAPS will put you in check!!!

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by TheGeneral1(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2012
Ezira: JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama. Seems the name John is connected to Ghana's Seat of Power.
. Since 1992, all ghanaian presidents have been Johns.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by AngelofValor: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2012
uchlukez: Without drama like we witnessed during yaradua's death, Ghana has a new president.
Doesn't that show that Ghana is more politically mature than Nigeria?

After the passing away of the old, Ghana had its new president, without RANCOUR. I congratulate them for that.
In Nigeria, our govt would consider many IRRELEVANT THINGS like DOMINANT TRIBE, REGION, ETHNIC GROUP, STRENGTH OF POPULATION etc. We as Nigerians are so IMMATURE in all ramifications. Let someone prove me wrong without insulting.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by kabna(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
no two countries will ever be the same am a proud ghanaian i say leave nigeria alone, they are unique in their own larger than life way so ghana is unique in its own globally acknowledged model country way. all are blessed by the lord and for the lord
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by omamokta: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
As a Ghana politician, the first step to being the president of your country is to change your name to John. cos after this John, another John will appear. RIP John
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by blessedghost(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2012
why is it that all Ghanians president names are all JHON? please do not mind my question although am currious. please i congratulate my new president JHON MAHAMA hope you ll' do fine. Congratulation once more.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
blessedghost: why is it that all Ghanians president names are all JOHN? please do not mind my question although am curious. please i congratulate my new president JOHN MAHAMA hope you ll' do fine. Congratulation once more.

John Jerry Rawlings, then John Kuffuor, then John Atta Mills, then John Mahama.......
If your name is 'John' and you're a citizen of Ghana, please stand up! You're Ghana's next president. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke / Thomas Thabane Resigns As Lesotho Prime Minister / Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.