Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now (19429 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Why Is Ghana's Central Bank Building So SMALL? / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by MrMandilas: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
gaddafe: I don't get you. When Yaradua was declared dead, was GEJ not also sworn in? And what drama are you referring to? Kindly point out some of the drama that occured after the death of Yaradua.
were u not a Nigerian? And were u not in Nigeria? Jonathan was not sworn in immediately. It was delayed. Mills died today and two hours later,a new president has just emerged! That is the difference!

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Smoothcrimson: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Lagos the village of the world does not have a bigger economy than Ghana you filthy smelly idiots!!!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Emmy9ite(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

phucked up bastard with a brain of a goat. Ghana this Ghana that, yet most of your airlines fly to Ghana than any other country in the world. Do you know the number of nigerian buses that come to Ghana daily, ediota foolish goat. who wants to compare with a dustbin country. arrant nonsense!
grin grin grin
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
gbengalite: Let me quickly remind u incase u dont know.
The issue of Tribalism started when Yaradua died and Jonathan was not quick sworn in.. People like the SGF(yayale Ahmed) and the Justice Minister (Adoke) were in Control then.... na only The minister of Information get mind for jonathan.
It now took the intervention of the Legisture (both upper and lower chamber) to restore and swear in Jonathan as the President (mind u before then he was Acting Flor weeks). when he was still acting he called for meeting one of the minister said he wanted to travel, can u still remember?
Immediately he was confirmes he sacked Adoke.
u are spewing trash. Aondoaka was the JM before YAR ADUA died and he was redeployed to social duties ministry when Jonathan became acting president. WHEN. YAR ADUA. died, JONATHAN. was sworn in the next day. pls stop chatting misinformation
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tunapawizzy: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
The issue of Tribalism started when Yaradua died and Jonathan was not quick sworn in.. People like the SGF(yayale Ahmed) and the Justice Minister (Adoke) were in Control then.... na only The minister of Information get mind for jonathan.
It now took the intervention of the Legisture (both upper and lower chamber) to restore and swear in Jonathan as the President (mind u before then he was Acting Flor weeks). when he was still acting he called for meeting one of the minister said he wanted to travel, can u still remember?
Stop posting what u do not know. Aondoaka was d min of justice and it was him that was incharge
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

phucked up bastard with a brain of a goat. Ghana this Ghana that, yet most of your airlines fly to Ghana than any other country in the world. Do you know the number of nigerian buses that come to Ghana daily, ediota foolish goat. who wants to compare with a dustbin country. arrant nonsense!

monkey wont you go and mourn your president than posting trash in Nairaland. we have but Ghana and nothing you will do about it
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
u are spewing trash. Aondoaka was the JM before YAR ADUA died and he was redeployed to social duties ministry when Jonathan became acting president. WHEN. YAR ADUA. died, JONATHAN. was sworn in the next day. pls stop chatting misinformation.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
touchmeder:

I cant help but agree somewhat. In this country we don't like being honest sometimes. There was so much drama and secrecy about the death of Yaradua and even swearing in Jonathan was like a camel passing through the eye of a needle. People were beginning to quote rule of law and the rest. I dont know what the powers that be were trying to cook up.End of the day we got Jona, turned out to be a waste anyway!

don't mind these self righteous demons. we all saw the drama about an acting president that accompanied yaradua's sickness and death, when Turai assumed the role of an acting president
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mr Mandilas: were u not a Nigerian? And were u not in Nigeria? Jonathan was not sworn in immediately. It was delayed. Mills died today and two hours later,a new president has just emerged! That is the difference!
why do u guys like talking BS? Jonathan was sworn in the next day Yar Adua died. 12th May 2010
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by MrMandilas: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Evans5050: OH NO I WISH SAY NA GEJ:FRESH AIR THAT PAST ON I WUD HAVE BEING CELEBRATING WITH A BOTTLE OF BEER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool
Don't wish others what u don't wish urself.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
trimwis:

monkey wont you go and mourn your president than posting trash in Nairaland. we have but Ghana and nothing you will do about it

what a better way to mourn a great leader than to put clueless,pathetic idiots like you in their place. ewu. ole buruku
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by egift(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
gaddafe: I don't get you. When Yaradua was declared dead, was GEJ not also sworn in? And what drama are you referring to? Kindly point out some of the drama that occured after the death of Yaradua.

Either you have short memory or you are a liar. The 40 Laptops guys self...

1. Do you know that the Federal Executive Council meeting could not hold severally - because Jona cannot seat in place of Yar'Adua.
2. Turia (did I get the name), ran the show unofficially while Bros was at the kitchen - including handling funds. grin
3. Oga Jona lied to Nigerians that he spoke with Yar'Adua, when he never got even a whisper.
4. Or you did not know that light in Abuja Airport was switched off the night that Ambulla grin arrived Nigeria. Even army authorized without anyone bothering to inform Oga Jona - you think say na today?
4. You forgot how Nigerians marched the street when Oga was missing in action.

Plug this on for that your Laptop No 32 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by ABsI1: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
uchlukez: Without drama like we witnessed during yaradua's death, Ghana has a new president.
Doesn't that show that Ghana is more politically mature than Nigeria?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by MrMandilas: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Who is Adoke ?
Justice Adoke!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
kelechi513:
D drama dat took place b4 he was declared dead didn't show any sign dat nigerian is politically mature unlyk Ghana.
u really understood my post
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Afam4eva(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

I guess going by your logic countries like China,India and russia should be a in perpetual state of anarchy. bleeped up logic from a despicable animal. i will rather live in a peaceful,progressive society like Ghana(no matter how small) than live in that jungle
God bless you.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

I guess going by your logic countries like China,India and russia should be a in perpetual state of anarchy. bleeped up logic from a despicable animal. i will rather live in a peaceful,progressive society like Ghana(no matter how small) than live in that jungle
Watch your mouth son, your President just died, you need to mourn him. When the good man was sick, you people introduce Yellow Fever Ticket to stop Nigerians from coming to monitor our Investments like GTB, Ecobank, Globacom etc. We are your masters, In Nigeria, you are our slave, in Ghana, you people are still our slaves. Ghana is just another colony of Nigeria. We own Ghana, we will come there, take over your economy and your black-skinned women. RIP Attah Mills. Go to Hell PetroDolla

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
tpapi: ow is ghana more matured,were u xpectin gej 2 b sworn in wen yaradua wz not yet pronounced dead
isn't there anything like acting president? Do u know what it took for gel to be declared 'acting president '
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

what a better way to mourn a great leader than to put clueless,pathetic idiots like you in their place. ewu. ole buruku

lazy poke your NPP BROTHERS are in the street of Accra now celebrating his death you are here struggling with Nigerian on Naraland.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by ABsI1: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nigeria didnt witness any drama@ Late Yaradua's death.our current president was sworn in less than 9 hours after the official annoumcement. Sorry o!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Smoothcrimson: Lagos the village of the world does not have a bigger economy than Ghana you filthy smelly idiots!!!

a bunch of sufferheads whose reasoning has been clouded by too much intake of generator fumes grin grin grin
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Murphylink(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
What an irony ? Ghana is like sub-set in Nigeria. She is far more advance politically & economically. Though there economy is small but far more stable. The issue of politics in Nigeria is about winners takes-all, while losers loss-all. Power is transient that is why Nigerian politicians make a do
-or-die affairs.
This is the right. time for our so called leaders to come down from the fence to learn common sense they lack
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
aze: U r fm Gwana rite?

I don't need to be from Ghana to point out what is obvious

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire:
Watch your mouth son, your President just died, you need to mourn him. When the good man was sick, you people introduce Yellow Fever Ticket to stop Nigerians from coming to monitor our Investments like GTB, Ecobank, Globacom etc. We are your masters, In Nigeria, you are our slave, in Ghana, you people are still our slaves. Ghana is just another colony of Nigeria. We own Ghana, we will come there, take over your economy and your black-skinned women. RIP Attah Mills. Go to Hell PetroDolla

you dont them Ghanains they are devilish by nature petrodolla their people the ASHANTIS they are here celebrating his death
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Ghana is just small country with economy less than that of Lagos state. stop comparing us with those ediots.
The size of a countrys economy doesn't have direct bearing on its political maturity
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

a bunch of sufferheads whose reasoning has been clouded by too much intake of generator fumes grin grin grin
Nigeria owns Ghana, and no one can stop us from coming to visit our investments. Ghanians are our slaves. We own the best banks there, we own Globacom, we own the mines, Ghanians are our drivers and our cooks both here and in Ghana. No one dares to stop us. Ghana is a Nigerian colony. RIP Attah, the President of our Colony.

3 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Dozieson(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
even dia chief of staff is john. Shuuuuu make i change my name sarp sarp cos na opportunity b dis ooo
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
trimwis:

lazy poke your NPP BROTHERS are in the street of Accra now celebrating his death you are here struggling with Nigerian on Naraland.

no Ghanaian is celebrating the death of our President. Even the main opposition NPP has suspended its electioneering as a mark of tribute to the fallen leader. We are a very decent people and never celebrate the death of another human being, unlike you ediots.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by ABsI1: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
trimwis: Another slow poke has been made president like GEJ, watchout the boko boys in Ghana
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Rhino5dm: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

Take a look at your hungry looking dead president, you fools must have starved him to death. I wish our president could extend parts of his billion naira meals to your sorry, broke arssed leaders. fuckards!

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by davies123: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

Eya sorry the thing pain u well well,sorry o!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
He sacked adoke shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke / Thomas Thabane Resigns As Lesotho Prime Minister / Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.