Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,396 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now (19433 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Why Is Ghana's Central Bank Building So SMALL? / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by whealthy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
onatisi: naija guys i just dey laugh ,if u understand the typical ghanian u will not waste ur bytes on this topic,a average ghanian is arrogantly stupid and foolish but when u tell him or correct him you are looking for probems,they love to argue even when it is black and white that they are wrong,thirdly only few of them that has gone outside of ghana are exposed or those tht move with nigerians ,their rich men love doing business with nigerians.if u tell an average ghana man a top secret by 12pm wait for just 3hours tht secret is all over town,a ghana is suit and tie and who has been to the uni will blow his nose and use his bare hands to clean his nose then remove an hankerchief to wipe his hands.so tell me is it worth it arguing with such ppl
Lwkmd! Thanks for driving home the point, albeit, humorously. kiss
onatisi: naija guys i just dey laugh ,if u understand the typical ghanian u will not waste ur bytes on this topic,a average ghanian is arrogantly stupid and foolish but when u tell him or correct him you are looking for probems,they love to argue even when it is black and white that they are wrong,thirdly only few of them that has gone outside of ghana are exposed or those tht move with nigerians ,their rich men love doing business with nigerians.if u tell an average ghana man a top secret by 12pm wait for just 3hours tht secret is all over town,a ghana is suit and tie and who has been to the uni will blow his nose and use his bare hands to clean his nose then remove an hankerchief to wipe his hands.so tell me is it worth it arguing with such ppl
Lwkmd! Thanks for driving home the point, albeit, humorously.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by sambat1: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
[b]Reading some of the comments posted here on this forum, I can tell for a fact that nigerians are the most useless beings God ever created. We Ghanaians don't give a Bleep about how small your useless brains think we are. u need to show us some respect.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by otumfour(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
grin grin grin they no not how floppy flop glo has been in Ghana grin grin grin even in ur own country (nigeria) MTN still whooping glo's arzz grin grin

don furkz wit MTN mates, they might be stingy but they do provide when it matters....
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
davies123:
Brother read ur post again and tell me if it makes sense to u
i tried and tried to make sense out of it myself,maybe he can explain better what he actually wants to say

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Rhino5dm: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Just watched the so-called swearing in of yet another pig in a room-like hall that is far below my fifth toilet. these gaynians must be really starving. poor sods
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
sambat1: [b]Reading some of the comments posted here on this forum, I can tell for a fact that nigerians are the most useless beings God ever created. We Ghanaians don't give a Bleep about how small your useless brains think we are. u need to show us some respect.

KOFI, u betta STFU!!!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tayo4me(f): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Three Johns in a row
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Rhino5dm: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
I need some alomo bitters over here. . .lmao.

sambat1: [b]Reading some of the comments posted here on this forum, I can tell for a fact that nigerians are the most useless beings God ever created. We Ghanaians don't give a Bleep about how small your useless brains think we are. u need to show us some respect.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
otumfour: grin grin grin they no not how floppy flop glo has been in Ghana grin grin grin even in ur own country (nigeria) MTN still whooping glo's arzz grin grin

don furkz wit MTN mates, they might be stingy but they do provide when it matters....
naija guys have u seen what i was saying?because mtn is operating in ghana this ghanian believe that mtn is from ghana are these the kind of ppl u wil be wasting time arguing with,we that we live with them we know their iq
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tzooh: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Your figures are false, paste the source, Ghana is just like Lagos State in a country of 36 States. Dont insult your master.
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?sy=2011&ey=2017&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=652&s=NGDP_R%2CPPPGDP&grp=0&a=&pr.x=68&pr.y=7
the above link is ghana's gdp both gdp ppp and gdp nominal (which is recorded as current prices / nominal) valuation in 2011 and 2012. The other years are projections IMF expects of Ghana's gdp (ppp) and nominal (current prices). Now this second link is provided by lagos state private partnership office which states lagos states gdp (ppp) as of 2011. Look at the 5th page of the link below where it is stated that lagos state's gdp is 42 billion dollars
http://www.icrc.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ICRC-PPP-Forum-June-2011v3-Ayo-Gbeleyi.pdf

Now as you can see Ghana's gdp ppp is greater than that of lagos state. So stop misleading yourself
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tribalism(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Evans5050: OH NO I WISH SAY NA GEJ:FRESH AIR THAT PAST ON I WUD HAVE BEING CELEBRATING WITH A BOTTLE OF BEER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool
still take your bottle of beer, bringing you nearer your grave.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Rhino5dm: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
That guy is high on cheap grass.

onatisi:
naija guys have u seen what i was saying?because mtn is operating in ghana this ghanian believe that mtn is from ghana are these the kind of ppl u wil be wasting time arguing with,we that we live with them we know their iq
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by undiespark: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
undecidedwell i pray everything goes wel5 ;Dwell i pray everything goes wel5
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
tzooh:
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?sy=2011&ey=2017&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=652&s=NGDP_R%2CPPPGDP&grp=0&a=&pr.x=68&pr.y=7
the above link is ghana's gdp both gdp ppp and gdp nominal (which is recorded as current prices / nominal) valuation in 2011 and 2012. The other years are projections IMF expects of Ghana's gdp (ppp) and nominal (current prices). Now this second link is provided by lagos state private partnership office which states lagos states gdp (ppp) as of 2011. Look at the 5th page of the link below where it is stated that lagos state's gdp is 42 billion dollars
http://www.icrc.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ICRC-PPP-Forum-June-2011v3-Ayo-Gbeleyi.pdf

Now as you can see Ghana's gdp ppp is greater than that of lagos state. So stop misleading yourself
You are a good and humble boy. Always tell your kinsmen to compare their country with lagos and not Nigeria. Ghana is just a colony of Nigeria and we are always gonna be there to do business in Ghana, if you threaten us, we will beat you in your country.

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by ignis: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Ghana is just small country with economy less than that of Lagos state. stop comparing us with those ediots.
if they are ediots, then what is Nigerians?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Awalla: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mennnnnnnn, why are you guys wasting your time you will use to Play PS and arguing with all this Wannabe , whom actually are pigs moving in Human Chinese cloths called ghAnA.
If only you can come to see where whom is writing this bullshit here is leaving you will just slap yourself. This people are no body, backward to the core and bunch of haters.
See this ignoramus called pedrodolla abi na smoothcrime are living in a kiosk hanged on top of a stinking canal. Can you believe that as at this moment in this 21st century this idiots are still going to toilet inside bucket and after which they will throw it away in the canal that the hang their kiosk when its full, this people are yeye oo
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Awalla: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Plz guys forget this people they are nothing, absolutely nothing, ghana people they are 19 years year crawling behind Bauchi State.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by publisher(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
@OP, first and foremost,u are a stu.pid i.diot for ur opening remarks on this thread. U forget that GEJ was already an acting president with full executive powers b4 Yaradua's death was confirmed. Yaradua's death was confirmed around 1am, GEJ was sworn in by 8am,so whats ur point?
To my other Ghanaian & Nigerian peeps bashing each other on this thread,PLEASE let's do this some other time and allow Africa to mourn the loss of one of her illustrous sons. At least for today.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by thoniann(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
@PETRODOLLAR and OTHER GHANAIANS,THIS FORUM IS CALLED "NAIRA"LAND,AND THAT MAKES IT PROUDLY NIGERIAN. SO FORM YOUR FORUM AND CALL IT "CEDIS"LAND OR "JOHNLAND." MTCHEEEW!

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by brownlord: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
tpapi: ow is ghana more matured,were u xpectin gej 2 b sworn in wen yaradua wz not yet pronounced dead

idiot, how many months does it take to pronounce someone dead? Ghana is more mature than us politically even if their economy us not up to that of Surulere, we that our economy is like that of the continent are not able to take control of the economy
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by davies123: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
onatisi:
i tried and tried to make sense out of it myself,maybe he can explain better what he actually wants to say
LOl
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
touchmeder:

I cant help but agree somewhat. In this country we don't like being honest sometimes. There was so much drama and secrecy about the death of Yaradua and even swearing in Jonathan was like a camel passing through the eye of a needle. People were beginning to quote rule of law and the rest. I dont know what the powers that be were trying to cook up.End of the day we got Jona, turned out to be a waste anyway!
So on point. U really understood my argument
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mr Mandilas: were u not a Nigerian? And were u not in Nigeria? Jonathan was not sworn in immediately. It was delayed. Mills died today and two hours later,a new president has just emerged! That is the difference!
Tell him mandilas
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by thoniann(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
why will tb joshua allow death snatch his friend and customer away naaaaa?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
adamscuti: see it seems 2 me u a ghanain..u jst want 2 create problems..because u luv seeing us argue.i no undastand 4 dis guy at all.4 UR INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY YAR'ADUA DIED GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS PRONUNCED PRESIDENT.SO GET THAT INTO UR TROUBLE LOOKING,SICK BRAIN.
To enlighten ur dark brain, I am Nigerian, I don't shy away from d truth
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Obiagu1:

It's a lie, GEJ was sworn in immediately after Yar'dua was declared dead.
Can you replace a President not declared dead?
Havnt you heard of 'acting preident'?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
publisher: @OP, first and foremost,u are a stu.pid i.diot for ur opening remarks on this thread. U forget that GEJ was already an acting president with full executive powers b4 Yaradua's death was confirmed. Yaradua's death was confirmed around 1am, GEJ was sworn in by 8am,so whats ur point?
To my other Ghanaian & Nigerian peeps bashing each other on this thread,PLEASE let's do this some other time and allow Africa to mourn the loss of one of her illustrous sons. At least for today.
U are a real dunce. Mofo. How long did it take to make jona an acting president?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tpia5: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama. Seems the name John is connected to Ghana's Seat of Power

JJ before Kuffour is also John.

JOHN Rawlings JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama

You forgot JOHN Rawlings and JOHN Newman (President Mills' Chief of Staff)

john dumelo

very linear thinking.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
all I see are a load of fuckinf ediots in an incredibly shitty coutry acting like fuvkin gays! Deluded lunatics, so utterly stupid, a tribe of chimpanzees; all they are good at is killing each other.only God can deliver you from insanity, fuvking ediots. Ghanaians will always be superior, we thrive on your crass ignorance! We Bleep you everyday, from football,academics to everything else we'll
Forever be your masters,because you all so incredibly stupid! Fuelish goats, imbecciles
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by SmoothCrim2015: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oh Naija you are jealous OOO!!!

Only Ghanaian RULE will save West AFrica!!!!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by mikolo08(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Ghana is just small country with economy less than that of Lagos state. stop comparing us with those ediots.

shockedshockedshocked Mr Man stop showing your hypocrisy here,how can you be comparing Ghana's economy with lagos undecided?,have you seen their latest GDP,not to talk of the exchange rate of the Ghanian cedes,which has the same power like the US dollar!.pls and pls don't just comment for the sake of it.Do your findings and stop the hatred grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke / Thomas Thabane Resigns As Lesotho Prime Minister / Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.