Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now (19430 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Why Is Ghana's Central Bank Building So SMALL? / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
SmoothCrim2015: Oh Naija you are jealous OOO!!!

Only Ghanaian RULE will save West AFrica!!!!
you bet my brother!nigerians look like shit,have brains for shit n behave like retards. Only Ghana can save West Africa, kPOM!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Otunba6: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
tzooh:
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?sy=2011&ey=2017&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=652&s=NGDP_R%2CPPPGDP&grp=0&a=&pr.x=68&pr.y=7
the above link is ghana's gdp both gdp ppp and gdp nominal (which is recorded as current prices / nominal) valuation in 2011 and 2012. The other years are projections IMF expects of Ghana's gdp (ppp) and nominal (current prices). Now this second link is provided by lagos state private partnership office which states lagos states gdp (ppp) as of 2011. Look at the 5th page of the link below where it is stated that lagos state's gdp is 42 billion dollars
http://www.icrc.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ICRC-PPP-Forum-June-2011v3-Ayo-Gbeleyi.pdf

Now as you can see Ghana's gdp ppp is greater than that of lagos state. So stop misleading yourself

You should be ashame of yourseif,posting a link that comparing your useless country GDP with just a state out 36 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by publisher(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
uchlukez: U are a real dunce. Mofo. How long did it take to make jona an acting president?

Was John Mahaman made acting president while Attah Mills was away in US for check up?
Nigeria's case was peculiar but when the chips were down we did what needed to be done.
You cant compare the labour pains of a Pig with that of an Elephant. Ediots like you will commend the pig cos she gave birth to many piglets but u'll castigate the Elephant for painfully giving birth to just one offspring.
Ghana is a nice country, Nigeria is a great country. Each with its own level of wahala.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tzooh: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Otunba_1:

You should be ashame of yourseif,posting a link that comparing your useless country GDP with just a state out 36 in Nigeria.

Why should i be ashamed. I am not the one who posted here that lagos state had a greater gdp than the entire Ghana. If anything, it should be you that should be ashamed for misleading people to believe lagos state was better than ghana which i have just proven to be false. GOOD DAY
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by MacLovington(m): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

phucked up bastard with a brain of a goat. Ghana this Ghana that, yet most of your airlines fly to Ghana than any other country in the world. Do you know the number of nigerian buses that come to Ghana daily, ediota foolish goat. who wants to compare with a dustbin country. arrant nonsense!

I guess going by your logic countries like China,India and russia should be a in perpetual state of anarchy. bleeped up logic from a despicable animal. i will rather live in a peaceful,progressive society like Ghana(no matter how small) than live in that jungle

Condolences for the death of your president.

But truly learn to control your anger and hatred towards others.

Nigerians are very critical of Nigerian politicians/politics and the whole system. Nigerians generally discuss their problems openly while most other Africans generally cover up happenings in their country (believing that's patriotism).

So we really don't need hate-filled foreigners disturbing our solemnity (to use shakepeare's language). If your country is paradise, congratulations! But please enough of the insults. Any well-bred person should know that.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by marvel10: 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
Guys, since you claim petrodolla and co are your slaves, don't waste precious time responding to them. I couldn't possibly bring myself to such levels. Let Ghanaians love their country and stop coming onto our forums. Their low self esteem issues tire me.

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Dsage1: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2012
marvel10: Guys, since you claim petrodolla and co are your slaves, don't waste precious time responding to them. I couldn't possibly bring myself to such levels. Let Ghanaians love their country and stop coming onto our forums. Their low self esteem issues tire me.

Yes you're right, and some of them are educated illiterates.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 12:20am On Jul 25, 2012
pure crap. Who started the insults?Ghanaians,to the best of my knowledge, have never started the insults game on this forum or anywhere else cos we are cultured and well brought up.we are only responding to some of your depraved n shitty country people. Simplicita!go back to the beginning of all Ghana threads and tell me who first issued an insult. Ghana is not a paradise,but we are moving in the right direction.and is your country a paradise? Hell no![quote author=MacLovington].

Condolences for the death of your president.

But truly learn to control your anger and hatred towards others.

Nigerians are very critical of Nigerian politicians/politics and the whole system. Nigerians generally discuss their problems openly while most other Africans generally cover up happenings in their country (believing that's patriotism).

So we really don't need hate-filled foreigners disturbing our solemnity (to use shakepeare's language). If your country is paradise, congratulations! But please enough of the insults. Any well-bred person should know that.

[/quote
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tpia5: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2012
But truly learn to control your anger and hatred towards others

if only!!!!

if your country is paradise, congratulations! But please enough of the insults. Any well-bred person should know that

i dont think they can understand these things.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by mikolo08(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2012
toba: u are spewing trash. Aondoaka was the JM before YAR ADUA died and he was redeployed to social duties ministry when Jonathan became acting president. WHEN. YAR ADUA. died, JONATHAN. was sworn in the next day. pls stop chatting misinformation

Oga calm the f**k down,you are missing the point,it took some time (23Nov 2009 to feb 9th 2010) before he was sworn-in as Acting-president,even when Yar adua(RiP) was incapacitated and sick,and duo he was later confirmed as president(6May 2010) a day after yar adua was presumed died to Us.Can you even remember the Airport saga when his body was brought into the country?.All this didn't happen in Ghana,when Mills(Rip) was going for treatment,he handed power over to his vice,and also made it formal at their National Assembly, Please was that the case in Nigeria undecided?. Stop this blind patriotism.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Take a look at your hungry looking dead president, you fools must have starved him to death. I wish our president could extend parts of his billion naira meals to your sorry, broke arssed leaders. fuckards!

Ghana's been independent since 1957,far longer than your pathetic country. This is the first time in the cuntry's history a sitting president has died. Two of your leaders have so far died in office. and while President Mills died at the age of 68, none of your two leaders who died in office reached 60 years old, both of them were in their early 50s. In fact yardua was so sickly that he turned into a bonga fish before he died. could be then that he was not only starved to death but also suffered from AIDS or he ate too much cassave bread? I am just curious, based on your twisted logic
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by mikolo08(m): 12:49am On Jul 25, 2012
toba: why do u guys like talking BS? Jonathan was sworn in the next day Yar Adua died. 12th May 2010

grin You again,am getting tired of correcting you!,its seems you just want to comment. Yar Adua(Rip) died 5th May 2010, and not 12th May angry undecided!!!.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 12:51am On Jul 25, 2012
mikolo.007:

Oga calm the f**k down,you are missing the point,it took some time (23Nov 2009 to feb 9th 2010) before he was sworn-in as Acting-president,even when Yar adua(RiP) was incapacitated and sick,and duo he was later confirmed as president(6May 2010) a day after yar adua was presumed died to Us.Can you even remember the Airport saga when his body was brought into the country?.All this didn't happen in Ghana,when Mills(Rip) was going for treatment,he handed power over to his vice,and also made it formal at their National Assembly, Please was that the case in Nigeria undecided?. Stop been blindly patriotic.

there are lots of deluded lunatics on NL, mindless dip shits. as if we don't recall the needless tension that was created when Aondoaka proclaimed to the whole world that there was no room for an acting president even when yaradua had disappeared from public view for months and turai had assumed the role of unofficial acting president and C-I-C-signing budget statements on behalf od her very sick husband and commanding troops do you remember the brouhaha caused when dora Akunyili came out to declare that Jonathan be declared an acting president? do you recall the multitude of court cases that flew all over the place during that period? at what time did jonathan become acting president?

You see some nigerians have fragile fish brains that work only part of the time, so you can pardon their terminal insanity,huh? grin grin grin
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by otumfour(m): 12:55am On Jul 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao! after all the bragging u poor boko-nigerian apes dey spit for here, u'll surely off ur generator sets in the morning only to put them back on in the evening grin grin grin grin poverty, cluelessness, fear are wht we see in u apes, u can't even furking put ur boko infested gargantuan filth u call a country in order yet u fearo's are quick to put ur fat lips in other peoples business........we luff @ u pricks like kids lol.....

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2012
marvel10: Guys, since you claim petrodolla and co are your slaves, don't waste precious time responding to them. I couldn't possibly bring myself to such levels. Let Ghanaians love their country and stop coming onto our forums. Their low self esteem issues tire me.
You see nigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuation, drugged and indoctrinated in the ways of terminal insanity. don't you see how excited they get on issues that have to do with Ghana? what better evidence of low self esteem do you need? and nigerians are all slaves anyway, even in your miserable shithole - slaves to mass poverty, corruption, boko haramic tendencies, crass nepotism and your perrenial masters GHANA. Idiota! most of you are sleeping in darkness....what a phucked up...................... grin grin grin
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by otumfour(m): 1:18am On Jul 25, 2012
if majority of nigerians keep beating their chests like the boko-apes they are, as shown on this thread, no wonder ur country is in the shixty its in now and will continue to be like this......y'all nigerians always think ur country can be fixed easily........ grin grin grin grin grin ;Ddream on, cuz wit the majority of the population having brainless bodies similar to wht's been deplayed here, it will take the Almighty to help u apes........ur filthy pride is ur worst enemy, till u apes wake up 1day and tell urselves "no, we are tired of living in hell" y'all will keep using generators to the point ur women begin using them as vibrators for masturbation grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahaha.......in Ghana, when som1 says am going to nigeria (which is very rare to hear) we ask 'em....."so how are u gonna cope without electricity grin grin grin grin grin"

i always say this.....the nigerian government has it so easy mahn, they loot and invest in peaceful countries, cuz they know after setting up these investments their clueless citizens will look @ them and brag abt it like its their dads.... grin grin grin grin anago'four agyimi papa
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tit(f): 1:23am On Jul 25, 2012
This otumfour you get bad mouth.
At least i no see any Ghanaian city in the list of big cities.

Meanwhile, my condolences on the death of your president.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by UncleJJ(m): 2:00am On Jul 25, 2012
But, Lagos is nt working half as hard as GHana.besides, what is responsible for this Ghana gdp..... Could it be Nigerians ?
tzooh:

Once again, many nigerians like you dont do proper research before writing. Lagos state gdp (ppp) is 36 billion dollars as of 2012 and ghana's gdp (ppp) as of 2012 is 82 billion dollars according to imf. The reason why nigerians seem to think lagos state's gdp is greater than ghana's gdp was because nigerians compared lagos state's gdp (ppp) to ghana's gdp ( nominal). Back in 2007, ghana's gdp nominal was $29 billion while lagos state's gdp ppp was $33 billion. Thats why most of you believed lagos state is even richer than ghana. But its not, lagos state's gdp nominal back in 2007 was 17 billion dollars which is lower than ghana's 2007 gdp nominal. Please stop misleading yourself and others. There are two types of gdp. Comparing gdp ppp to gdp nominal is different. Lagos state's economy is not greater than ghana's economy so please stop your ignorant rants
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by bocin500(m): 2:06am On Jul 25, 2012
OH NOOOOOOOO! ANOTHER JOHN
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by idumuose(m): 2:38am On Jul 25, 2012
Look at the sequence:

Jerry JOHN Rawlings

JOHN KUFFOUR
JOHN attah-Mills

JOHN Mahama

All the Ghanian presidents from Rawlings till now

all bear JOHN
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by SmoothCrim2015: 2:41am On Jul 25, 2012
UncleJJ: But, Lagos is nt working half as hard as GHana.besides, what is responsible for this Ghana gdp..... Could it be Nigerians ?

grin grin grin grin grin Another dumb Nigerian-Boko! Nigeria contributes nothing to Ghana's economy!!

Focus on fixing your numerous problems and get off our backs or ELSE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Rhino5dm: 3:01am On Jul 25, 2012
Yaradua is known to be sick way back in time when he was barely 6 years. while your wretched fugly looking ape was denied meal to the point of starving to death and if only your dunderhead would used google search to see Yaradua's food budget alone is nearly more than the whole capital expenditures of your advance village.

Kumasi is less developed if compared with calabar while accra is less than maitama and garki combined together. Lagos state alone built more roads than the whole of gayna. I don't take rants of morrons over the cyber world with any pinch of salt, more specifically when is being done by evolving green monkeys like you. now, sod off or go fucck your fugly women. person!

PetroDolla:
You see nigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuation, drugged and indoctrinated in the ways of terminal insanity. don't you see how excited they get on issues that have to do with Ghana? what better evidence of low self esteem do you need? and nigerians are all slaves anyway, even in your miserable shithole - slaves to mass poverty, corruption, boko haramic tendencies, crass nepotism and your perrenial masters GHANA. Idiota! most of you are sleeping in darkness....what a phucked up...................... grin grin grin
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tzooh: 3:11am On Jul 25, 2012
UncleJJ: But, Lagos is nt working half as hard as GHana.besides, what is responsible for this Ghana gdp..... Could it be Nigerians ?

OH YES, INFACT NIGERIA IS 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING GHANA'S ECONOMY, you ignorant idiot. 1.5 billion dollars is the amount of money nigeria has invested in Ghana since 1994 to 2011. Shouldnt you be ashamed. Nigerians are investing in our country. Why arent they staying in Nigeria investing in the Nigerian economy. Oh wait, I already know the answer:
1) In Ghana no one will kidnap them and hold them for a ransom. You guys even kidnap your own footballers and their families in order to get money
2) No boko haram assholes killing innocent people.
3) No assholes named MEND destroying factories and companies
4) No area boys harassing people
5) There is not enough energy in Nigeria to power their companies.

You guys should live in your heaven and stop claiming Ghana is a slave to you because it is not. Nigerians are too proud. Giants of Africa, please. Look the reality is both Ghana and Nigeria are filthy poor. Ghana is not better than Nigeria, neither is Nigeria better than Ghana. Instead of solving our problems, you are here claiming even Lagos state's gdp is greater than that of Ghana and that Nigeria's investment is what solely powers Ghana's economy. Both claims are absolutely false. Instead of fighting back and forth. We should be thinking of a way to make our countries better
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by SmoothCrim2015: 3:43am On Jul 25, 2012
The average Nigerian is beyond a slowpoke. The Major industries that power Ghana's economy have Nigerians nowhere near it.

Cocoa, Gold, Oil, Agriculture, Services....

Come on! Show some intelligence!! If the majority of Nigerians left they would not be missed. They are in industries that are over-saturated and are more annoying than anything else!!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by ministergh: 3:48am On Jul 25, 2012
GHANA PRESIDENCY

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 4:01am On Jul 25, 2012
john ghana is the name i gave myself when i got here and realised how everyone is a johnny john.buit on a serious note ghanians are proud and dumb and what drives sense into them is silence ,the ghanian arguing this point are very happy because of the attention they are getting nd they wil dragged this issue til enternity even if their john president says enough,naija guys just ignore them ,i bet it if u do thaat they will start crying ,i live with them so i know how they think ,the more u argue the happier they become.yours faithfully john ghana
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 4:04am On Jul 25, 2012
mikolo.007:

grin You again,am getting tired of correcting you!,its seems you just want to comment. Yar Adua(Rip) died 5th May 2010, and not 12th May angry undecided!!!.
never argue with a ghanian ,they will never agree or stand to be corrected even when they read it or even if there john president tells them.they will drag the issue.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 4:11am On Jul 25, 2012
lastly before i go a ghana is jealous of nigerins for no other reason than deep down inside of
them most ghanian men wish they were nigerians,they watch our film ,they love our music ,they know we are rich,exposed and very very smart so whenever they get the slightest oppourtunitt they wil sieze it to rubbish nigerians and nigeria becos you are what they wish they were but which they can never be.they will never argue with togolese or ivorian or malian only nigerians so guys stop wasting ur valuble time and bytes
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by SmoothCrim2015: 4:28am On Jul 25, 2012
onatisi: lastly before i go a ghana is jealous of nigerins for no other reason than deep down inside of
them most ghanian men wish they were nigerians,they watch our film ,they love our music ,they know we are rich,exposed and very very smart so whenever they get the slightest oppourtunitt they wil sieze it to rubbish nigerians and nigeria becos you are what they wish they were but which they can never be.they will never argue with togolese or ivorian or malian only nigerians so guys stop wasting ur valuble time and bytes

YOU dirty ANT! you are living under Ghanaian imperialism and being slapped around like a dog and you claim to be proud?? grin grin grin grin grin grin Why not go live under Goodluck Jonathan! Alternatively you could go build a church in Northern Nigeria!!!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tos4u(m): 5:01am On Jul 25, 2012
trimwis: patrick obayagbon has send his condolences to Ghanians

"President Professor John Evans Atta Mills’ passing on is a mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation; an empyrean paradisiac rendezvous lies ahead. Heaven is the terminus. The ecclesiastic, executive and legislature and all Ghanaians at large have lost a solitaire. Any veritable verification of the verity of President Professor John Evans Atta Mills' demise? I am in a state of metagrabolised melancholia"

INDEED THIS IS PROFESSOORIAL GRAMMAR.....
https://www.nairaland.com/999130/patrick-obahiagbon-condolences-ghanaians-
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by uchlukez(f): 5:10am On Jul 25, 2012
publisher:

Was John Mahaman made acting president while Attah Mills was away in US for check up?
Nigeria's case was peculiar but when the chips were down we did what needed to be done.
You cant compare the labour pains of a Pig with that of an Elephant. Ediots like you will commend the pig cos she gave birth to many piglets but u'll castigate the Elephant for painfully giving birth to just one offspring.
Ghana is a nice country, Nigeria is a great country. Each with its own level of wahala.
Listen to urself imbe. When has d size of a country become a yard stick to measure maturity? Following ur befuddled reasoning, small countries would be beacons of political maturity when compared to larger ones.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Dannze: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2012
john jerry rawlings, john kuffour, john atta mills, john mahama....whatsup with John and ghanians. Are their no muslims there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke / Thomas Thabane Resigns As Lesotho Prime Minister / Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.