Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now (19434 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Why Is Ghana's Central Bank Building So SMALL? / Ghana's President Atta Mills Is Dead!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Take a look at your hungry looking dead president, you fools must have starved him to death. I wish our president could extend parts of his billion naira meals to your sorry, broke arssed leaders. fuckards!
Even our President Billion Naira meal can feed our colony for 1yr. Ghana is our colony.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

no Ghanaian is celebrating the death of our President. Even the main opposition NPP has suspended its electioneering as a mark of tribute to the fallen leader. We are a very decent people and never celebrate the death of another human being, unlike you ediots.
Hehehehehe why e d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ pain you na? I understand sha, no matter how much you polish the Ghana gist we all know better na cheesy
Oya it haf do, go and mourn too leave Nigerians alone, surely the complex cannot be that bad na.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by ABsI1: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
I reject this for Ghana in JesusName
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by emsquare(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
uchlukez: Without drama like we witnessed during yaradua's death, Ghana has a new president.
Doesn't that show that Ghana is more politically mature than Nigeria?

Hmmm!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

no Ghanaian is celebrating the death of our President. Even the main opposition NPP has suspended its electioneering as a mark of tribute to the fallen leader. We are a very decent people and never celebrate the death of another human being, unlike you ediots.

Petrodolla you are an NPP man come and see your people dancing in celebration here in Accra, you Ashantis are too desperate for power but God has move the power to the North to Mahama. go and tell your COCAINE smoking presidential candidate Akuffo Addo that power has change hands
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: Nigeria owns Ghana, and no one can stop us from coming to visit our investments. Ghanians are our slaves. We own the best banks there, we own Globacom, we own the mines, Ghanians are our drivers and our cooks both here and in Ghana. No one dares to stop us. Ghana is a Nigerian colony. RIP Attach, the President of our Colony.

but you talk like a slave looking for a master. I'll make sure your new masters from niger treat you well,huh?

you see nigeria is not Ghana's mate. you've been our slaves since anyone can remember. we taught how to play football, highlife music, business-ever heard of Chief Biney- the shipping magnate of the 1960s and 1970s? you'll forever be our slaves. come to Accra and see how your lunatic criminally-minded youths are roaming the streets of Ghana doing menial jobs. I had one to cut my grass and laundry the other day. we've always been your bosses and I am sure you know that- see how we have reduced you to our perpetual wife in football and all other spheres? a country of 180 million morons! what a tragedy!
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Rhino5dm: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
uchlukez: The size of a countrys economy doesn't have direct bearing on its political maturity

. . .sure, but gaynians are stup!d people. I can't stand hungry looking dehydrated pigs.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
dasparrow:

Good point.
people are just too too daft and they come on nl to write rubbish , even right now on metreotv ghana they are using nigeria as an example that when a president dies the vice takes over so what was the point of the poster ,was a governor in as president or vice . the poster is a complete ode fool. the ethnic structure here in ghana cannot be compared to nigeria , whether we like it or not nigeria is more complex and complicated that ghana more than 10 times
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
I wish the new president a good tenure and wisdom to lead the nation right
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by davies123: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=Smoothcrimson]Lagos the village of the world does not have a bigger economy than Ghana you filthy smelly idiots!!![/quote
]
You too d thing pain u?eya sorry,abeg sorry.How them dey say sorry for Ghana?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tpia5: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
e maa fi picture si enyin enyan yi?

seems the new president is from the northern part of ghana.

lord have mercy sha.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by size38: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
May his soul rest in peace. Nigeria should learn democracy from Ghana. I hope there is no party zoning agreement in Ghana
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

but you talk like a slave looking for a master. I'll make sure your new masters from niger treat you well,huh?
I heard People are celebrating on the Streets of Accra instead of mourning a great man. And you are on a Nigerian website celebrating in your own little way. Do not forget am your master and you are my slave. How is GTB doing in my colony, how about your National Carrier Globacom. We are paying you 2000 naira in our currency for Yellow Fever Ticket, cos you worship our valued currency. We are like USA, we will take over your economy, we will enslave you, we will fight you in war, kill you, and take your women as spoils of war and your children will be our slaves. Go back to Ghana and mourn the death of a great man.

2 Likes

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Ironi: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ezira: JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama. Seems the name John is connected to Ghana's Seat of Power.

JJ before Kuffour is also John.

JOHN Rawlings JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by musiwa45: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
in nigeria handing over are problem.. there are issue on this.. you saw yar adua case..
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: I heard People are celebrating on the Streets of Accra instead of mourning a great man. And you are on a Nigerian website celebrating in your own little way. Do not forget am your master and you are my slave. How is GTB doing in my colony, how about your National Carrier Globacom. We are paying you 2000 naira in our currency for Yellow Fever Ticket, cos you worship our valued currency. We are like USA, we will take over your economy, we will enslave you, we will fight you in war, kill you, and take your women as spoils of war and your children will be our slaves. Go back to Ghana and mourn the death of a great man.

billyonaire, on the contrary people are not celebrating , atta mills was not hated as a person here but he was sick and in active , even foreigners here are sad including nigerians but i wont dispute a fact most Ghanians on this site are a pain in the ass , but in reality atta mills was a very very good man, he was intelligent , smart and sound mind but politically he wasnt a good one ,we all know that and ppl always complain that he should have stayed in the classroom where he was . HE WAS A GOOD MAN.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by godswill4m(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
John na akpo
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by trimwis: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
onatisi:

billyonaire, on the contrary people are not celebrating , atta mills was not hated as a person here but he was sick and in active , even foreigners here are sad including nigerians but i wont dispute a fact most Ghanians on this site are a pain in the ass , but in reality atta mills was a very very good man

The NPP boys in my area area are celebrating big time. its true president Mills is a guy
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by kinkyjosh: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=davies123][/quote] the thing pain am true true eeyyaaa take heart
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
onatisi:

billyonaire, on the contrary people are not celebrating , atta mills was not hated as a person here but he was sick and in active , even foreigners here are sad including nigerians but i wont dispute a fact most Ghanians on this site are a pain in the ass , but in reality atta mills was a very very good man
I called your late President a great man, I am sure you saw that. But these Ghanian idiots come here insulting our President. Its not possible for me to take bull.sh.it from the same people I hire here in my country and take as brothers to use anonymous forum to insult my elected President.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Ironi: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: I heard People are celebrating on the Streets of Accra instead of mourning a great man. And you are on a Nigerian website celebrating in your own little way. Do not forget am your master and you are my slave. How is GTB doing in my colony, how about your National Carrier Globacom. We are paying you 2000 naira in our currency for Yellow Fever Ticket, cos you worship our valued currency. We are like USA, we will take over your economy, we will enslave you, we will fight you in war, kill you, and take your women as spoils of war and your children will be our slaves. Go back to Ghana and mourn the death of a great man.

How can retards like you win a war against Ghana?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIGHT NOW THERE IS A PROBLEM , ATA MILS WAS NOT ACTIVE AND WOULD HAVE LOST THE ELECTIONS TO NANA AKUFO ADDO , BUT HIS VICE JOHN MAHAMAN IS A TOUGH GRASS ROOT POLITICIAN NOW THE [POLTICAL HAS CHANGED FROM A ONE WAY TO 50-50, BEFORE IT WAS A FACT THAT THE NPP WOULD HAVE BEATEN MILLS HANDS DOWN BUT NOW WE HAV TWO GREAT , NOTORIOUS , CROOKED POLITICIAN THAT WILL BE FIGHTING IT OUT , IT IS REALLY REALLY GOING TO BE TOUGH , JOHM MAHAMAN IS JUST LIKE OBJ HE IS A LEADER THAT WILL DO ANY THING TO WIN, NANA ON THE OTHER HAND IS HAVING HIS LAST SHOT AT THE PRESIDENCY THAT IS WHY HE HAS SAID THAT THIS ELECTION IS WHAT HE CALLS "ALL DIE BE DIE ". NOW THE TALK IN TOWN NOW IS ABOUT THE ELECTIONS THE TABLE IS LIKELY TO SWING TO EITHER SIDE
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Dsage1: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

phucked up bastard with a brain of a goat. Ghana this Ghana that, yet most of your airlines fly to Ghana than any other country in the world. Do you know the number of nigerian buses that come to Ghana daily, ediota foolish goat. who wants to compare with a dustbin country. arrant nonsense!

I guess going by your logic countries like China,India and russia should be a in perpetual state of anarchy. bleeped up logic from a despicable animal. i will rather live in a peaceful,progressive society like Ghana(no matter how small) than live in that jungle

You must be an educated illiterate,how on earth will some idiot Ghanians like you comparing Nigeria with your damn small country call Ghana.

For instance, Ghana is currently genrates less than three thousand MW of electricity while Nigeria despite still experiencies shortage power supply generates more than four thousand. You people should compare your country with countries like Kenya,Malawi,Namibia etc.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by onatisi(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: I called your late President a great man, I am sure you saw that. But these Ghanian idiots come here insulting our President. Its not possible for me to take bull.sh.it from the same people I hire here in my country and take as brothers to use anonymous forum to insult my elected President.
SMOOTHCRIM AND PETRODOLLA ARE THE WORST BUNCH OF IDIOTS ON THIS SITE .READ ALL THEIR POST THEY ARE THE DUMBEST IN FACT
AND BY THE WAY I AM A NIGERIAN .OSEEE

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by kinkyjosh: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ironi:

DONT even go there cos ure heading into a ditch murderforker
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by wysenas(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
RIP JOHN ATTA MILLS,THIS IS A BIG LESSON 4 OTHER AFRICAN LEADERS,NOBODY LIVES 4VER LIKE ONE OF JAMES BOND'S MOVIE.EVERYBODY WILL GIVE ACCOUNT B4 GOD ON D LAST DAY.EVERY KOBO EARNED WILL BE ACCOUNTED FOR.OUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED,FEAR GOD.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by commynikky: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
I applaud Ghana's maturity no matter the size of the country, it shows that if they were larger than Nig, they would hv done same.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by adamscuti(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
uchlukez: Without drama like we witnessed during yaradua's death, Ghana has a new president.
Doesn't that show that Ghana is more politically mature than Nigeria?
see it seems 2 me u a ghanain..u jst want 2 create problems..because u luv seeing us argue.i no undastand 4 dis guy at all.4 UR INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY YAR'ADUA DIED GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS PRONUNCED PRESIDENT.SO GET THAT INTO UR TROUBLE LOOKING,SICK BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ironi:

My slave, I will use only approve that Ogun State police come there and kill of all you. You are the size of Ogun State.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by tpia5: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama. Seems the name John is connected to Ghana's Seat of Power

JJ before Kuffour is also John.

JOHN Rawlings JOHN Kufour, JOHN Atta Mills and now JOHN Mahama

sort of simplistic (linear) thinking which a lot of them have.

or maybe John is a popular name there.
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2012

Obvious your level of intelligence is pretty shallow, even by animals standards. first, you really think having a few nigerian banks and globacom in Ghana amounts to nigerians 'dominating' the Ghanaian economy? such a thought can only exist in the mind of a foolish,clueless, bombastic slowpoke. come to Ghana and see things for your self. your demented brain also does not tell you that a nigerian bastard having assets in Ghana is as good as having lost it,huh? its just a metter of time,goat. your goddam country is already in the dustbin. Only yesterday, access bank was suspended for 6 months from foreign exchange transactions in Ghana for engaging in illegal activities.

tell me, how many modafuckas have the bokos killed today? how many hours of electricity have you had in that God forsaken shithole, how many armed robberies and kidnappings have been reported so far in your animal kingdom?
Re: John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now by PetroDolla: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
tpia@:

sort of simplistic (linear) thinking which a lot of them have.

or maybe John is a popular name there.

what do you expect from shallow-minded bigots? these are animals in human clothes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canada Wildfires: Millions Advised To Mask Up Due To Intense Smoke / Thomas Thabane Resigns As Lesotho Prime Minister / Car Crashes Into Biden’s Motorcade At Campaign Headquarters (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.