Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste (7859 Views)

Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss / Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by duality(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
ITbomb: There is a rule that says
The more women you sleep with, the more the possibility of not finding true love and the more you hate women and find them useless.
I have one gf and so proud of her, she lifts my heart and even draw me closer to God.
I still have my fair share of the punny though

She draws you closer to God and fornicates with you.

Jesus Wept..

keep deceiving yourself after all, you know where she's drawing you to. hiss..

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by seedord247(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Punanni is the salt of life. If you havent taste it or lack the neccessary materials to taste one. Imma advice to visit your doctor. angry
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
seedord247: Punanni is the salt of life. If you havent taste it or lack the neccessary materials to taste one. Imma advice to visit your doctor. angry
Salt of life indeed. . .

Case of misplaced priorities. Smh

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by henzly(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
kilimanjaro: This OP sounds crazy to me! How do i enjoy my life without women?
women are the sugar of life!

life too short for anyone to want to spend it alone....na small fraction of all the time wey u take hustle na him dem go take finish the money if you die either na your galfrnd or not...
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by NEROSKY(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
slimyem: op,you sound so bitter!
The women around you suck that much....huh?
...or is there something you are not telling us?

Yea,He is not bittered!!!
He really gave Nice "n" Candid Advice
Ladies sucks in one way,they ar stereotype in Nature

U can still find good ones,but they're like dolphin

I know how many messages comes in Celeb BBM "n" Facebook A/c
I will not mention name,,,,'''' Ain't bluffing !!!
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
fluid26: Money solves all problems. All. No exception. cool.

here are few problems for you that i doubt money can solve:
- you have cancer
- you are blind/deaf or mute
- you (or your children) were born with HEAVY BRAIN DAMAGE
- you are paraplegic from the neck down
- you are ugly like the plague
- you stammer heavily
- you just killed a few people like the guy in Nevada last week.
- a succesful football team winning every competition they enter....... (every year in a row)
- having a biological child when you are IMPOTENT/STERILE (or your womb has been removed)
- you wore so much weave that you are completely BALD
- you just had an accident and your two legs (or arms) were amputated.
- HAVING CLASS
- getting your very stoopid child into schools like Cambridge etc.

dwell on this few problems for a minute, and then let me know how your money can solve THAT, lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by claremont(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
A Girlfriend is necessary for free, unadulterated and guilt-free sex; other than that, a man can survive on his own. They say Jesus lived for 33 years on earth without a girlfriend, who knows what he might have been doing with his donkey every night! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
If girlfriends are a waste of time to you, then i guess your a big fan of arranged marriages.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by monex(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
patsucess: Those guys that comments negatively on my previous post,have you heard of the word (TIME NA MONEY)Please i advice you to use your time to do better things in life,there is more to life than having this sucking creature called GIRLFRIENDS,SERIOUSLY girlfriends are nothing but a waste of time and money,and i have no apology,i am not a gay neither my heart is broken by someone i just realized that real men don't waste there time and money on this being,instead they use there time to developed,upgrade and live higher for all these girls to suck there foots,i have traveled worldwide and i have seen and dated alots of women of different characters and personalities before coming to this conclusion,my advice to every young once coming up,please there is no fun in having a girlfriend,the real fun comes when you are successful in life,and you will be tired of them for now be focus in your goals.

i almost agreed with U until i saw ur motivation (the bolded). The "real" girls i wanted to advise you to start going for will do no such as the bolded. they wouldnt even care.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Youngpo413: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
mimicue: Vice versa angry

really?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tymax(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Imagine! Since 2012 o!

MizMyColi
Temigracie
And others... Over to you.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by kika23(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
When you fall.... It will be hard.... It's just a matter of time... smiley
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax: Imagine! Since 2012 o!

MzMyColi
Temiegracie

...Am very sure the OP is a married man now...

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Most if not all nigerian male youths have girlfriend for intimate needs. While the females have boyfriend for intimate needs, monetary needs in both cash and kind, etc.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tymax(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie:

...Am very sure the OP is a married man now...
Probably.

You can guess why she agreed to marry him cool
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax:
Probably.

You can guess why she agreed to marry him cool

Money, shey??.....Ty, you need cane....

Am very sure the OP was speaking from experience....Maybe some girls have shown him shege before??...
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
kilimanjaro: This OP sounds crazy to me! How do i enjoy my life without women?
women are the sugar of life!
True talk
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax: Imagine! Since 2012 o!

MizMyColi
Tmigracie

The OP must have been high on cooked savanna grass and skunk while making that post .

Anyhoo, I'm not a GF to anyone (in that context) at the moment.
When I became one, if my man so much as suggests such (waste), no matter how subtle,
Sorry, I'm moving on.
It's only when you don't know your worth as a lady that you'll allow posts like this get to you (read my siggy).
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tymax(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

The OP must have been high on cooked savanna grass and skunk while making that post .

Anyhoo, I'm not a GF to anyone (in that context) at the moment.
When I became one, if my man so much as suggests such (waste), no matter how subtle,
Sorry, I'm moving on.
It's only when you don't know your worth as a lady that you'll allow posts like this get to you (read my siggy).
Hmm. I don't know why I smell pride in your comment tongue
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tymax(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie:

Money, shey??.....Ty, you need cane....

Am very sure the OP was speaking from experience....Maybe some girls have shown him shege before??...
Well I didn't mention money. tongue Maybe it's your conscience. tongue
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax:
Hmm. I don't know why I smell pride in your comment tongue
Yeah
bits of it don't hurt.

Especially to anyone that considers me a wasteangry
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tymax(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:
Yeah
bits of it don't hurt.

Personal tins. But the OP has a point. Money has become the sole fuel of naija relationships. Thanks to you ladies.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Charles4075(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Like seriously? .

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tymax:
Personal tins. But the OP has a point. Money has become the sole fuel of naija relationships. Thanks to you ladies.

Different Strokes, Different Folks.
I'm only repping my kindangry
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
If OP no correct, mak i die.. cheesy grin grin. Those of you who think the op is spewing rubbish, i won't blame you, i bet most of you are still under 20 grin wen yu'r above 20 and you look around,yu would probably make U-turn and start thinking like a man jus like the OP... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tymax(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Different Strokes, Different Folks.
I'm only repping my kind angry
See planned work grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
MRbrownJAY: @OP
so if i understand you correctly, you want people to focus on their goals, and later get GFs when you finally make money?! you make very little sense.
if a GF (which would lead to a wife) is good enough when you have money, then that same person should be just as good when you have none.

people who think like you do are the ones who end up with all the part time undercover golddigging ashewo....because you will be so busy flashing your little money/success, that you wont see the type of animals that you would be attracting.

if a person wasnt right by you when you were poor, then they have no business around you when you finally make it big!
**Passes him a bottle of lacasera** accept my humble offer boss.... Tellam again pls..... For crying out loud nah ur money diz ur beings will be after when u av finally arrived,,, abi nor b dis we naija... And pls don't misquote me, dia are wonderful ladies who know what it is to love a dear heart.... Just bcus a lady do whatever with ur heart doesn't mean they are all d same.... ##if a horse knack you for ground, take d same horse and re climb or finds anoda horse##yoruba proverb# simpli bcus ''U must continue ur journey...... SHIKENA
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:
Yeah
bits of it don't hurt.

I M A G I N E !!!!!! grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: If OP no correct, mak i die.. cheesy grin grin. Those of you who think the op is spewing rubbish, i won't blame you, i bet most of you are still under 20 grin wen yu'r above 20 and you look around,yu would probably make U-turn and start thinking like a man jus like the OP... cool cool
Yimu grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
angry No Time
Tymax:
See planned work grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kikikikikikikikiki cheesy cheesy
I just observed there's a handle called "Please" viewing this thread.

Choi!
Please, Please how many mentions do you receive in a day? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Meet Slawormir The Damn Niggar / Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.