Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste (7860 Views)

Guys Who Complain Their Girlfriends Are Cheating are Fools And IMMATURE / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss / Muslim Girlfriends Are More Disciplined And Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy: You never get experience na.

The last time I did a population census I counted 15 and I was the jerk in each and every one of them. It was all bliss with them too.
Loll grin grin i don give up!! sad sad and i was forming bad guy Loll.. Mehnnn naa you biko
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tallesty1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Talk your mind o
Relationship is like gambling, truly there are good girls but the chance of meeting them is very slim, that's why ts better to stay on your own until you are ready to take the big risk.

The Op is making sense in a childish way.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll.. Apart from the money sucking aspect and emotional trauma, gals are sweet believe me.. i still can't do without Dem tho! cheesy cheesy
That's the spirit bro!
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: eeeeeeh? And you were laughing at me the other bah?
Loll naa juju you de use naa grin
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by ElFenomeno1: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
patsucess: Those guys that comments negatively on my previous post,have you heard of the word (TIME NA MONEY)Please i advice you to use your time to do better things in life,there is more to life than having this sucking creature called GIRLFRIENDS,SERIOUSLY girlfriends are nothing but a waste of time and money,and i have no apology,i am not a gay neither my heart is broken by someone i just realized that real men don't waste there time and money on this being,instead they use there time to developed,upgrade and live higher for all these girls to suck there foots,i have traveled worldwide and i have seen and dated alots of women of different characters and personalities before coming to this conclusion,my advice to every young once coming up,please there is no fun in having a girlfriend,the real fun comes when you are successful in life,and you will be tired of them for now be focus in your goals.

Ok.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Tallesty1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll naa juju you de use naa grin
lmao

online juju bah?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy: You never get experience na.

The last time I did a population census I counted 15 and I was the jerk in each and every one of them. It was all bliss with them too.
shocked shocked
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: Relationship is like gambling, truly there are good girls but the chance of meeting them is very slim, that's why ts better to stay on your own until you are ready to take the big risk.

The Op is making sense in a childish way.

See, that's my grouse with the OP, only a child should spew words like that.

@TheGreened
Mizmycoli, repping her kind; Everywhere she goes
grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Ah. Oga you look so young, nobody go even reason say you don date 8 different women with side chicks o.
Loll very very young but experienced... You know gals love guys dah always mak Dem laff.. Dats 1 of ma selling point...
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll grin grin i don give up!! sad sad and i was forming bad guy Loll.. Mehnnn naa you biko
It's nothing to be proud of bro. The guilt alone.

I check on them terminally and they're doing well. Lol! You just need to be ready for the ONE and all is well and smooth.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy: There's no 'man-like' thinking in anything the OP posted. He posted _bullshit and such a filmsy excuse not to have a girlfriend. He rather posted reasons to be with the wrong girl.

Nothing beats having an awesome woman (or girl as the case may be) by your side. I am a living witness cos I have one and with just her, my dreams are limitless.

Think wide. There are usually many entrances into a castle.
You are seeing what am sawing cool.... Reading inbetween his post 'he said his pwecious @ has been dismembered, and part of his protest is to come here and create a thread like diz....** Huhnm... Dats all
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: shocked shocked
don't be. smiley
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll very very young but experienced... You know gals love guys dah always mak Dem laff.. Dats 1 of ma selling point...
Oghenebiko shocked
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by mencade5(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Youngpo413:

really?
oga why do you like bringing old thread everytime?

But the topic make sense sha. Na seun secretary u be? Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

See, that's my grouse with the OP, only a child should spew words like that.

@TheGreened
Mizmycoli, repping her kind; Everywhere she goes
grin
*finds one big hammer and hits like* grin

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy: don't be. smiley
Yes sir. shocked shocked

Guys sha shocked sha I sure say I no be side chick so? shocked
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: You are seeing what am sawing cool.... Reading inbetween his post 'he said his pwecious @ has been dismembered, and part of his protest is to come here and create a thread like diz....** Huhnm... Dats all
lol! No mind am

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: lmao

online juju bah?
ion knw 4u oo.. But i need dat baba number wey de help you, him juju de work well well
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Yes sir. shocked shocked

Guys sha shocked sha I sure say I no be side chick so? shocked
lol! It's not for you to worry about. You will always know.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by MizMyColi(f): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: *finds one big hammer and hits like* grin
A'da fun eh grin
Beta Pesin wink

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy: lol! It's not for you to worry about. You will always know.
How na
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Oghenebiko shocked
see this cally girl speaking urhobo
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: How na
Guy Code cool

no be public gist

1 Like

Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: see this cally girl speaking urhobo
Please what's Cally?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy: Guy Code cool

no be public gist
Alright. I sure know how to get you. tongue
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Dygeasy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Alright. I sure know how to get you. tongue
make I see you try na?
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Neldrizzy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Please what's Cally?
calabar sad
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Neldrizzy: calabar sad
And where did you get that from? shocked
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by charijee(f): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
kilimanjaro: This OP sounds crazy to me! How do i enjoy my life without women?
women are the sugar of life!
This is noise making by the OP......people like him are nothing but womanizers......Having numerous girlfriends at once.....
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
pendo89:

Just a question.

Please share with us your experiences with the women of these nations you travelled to.

eg, compare a french woman to a mexican one or SA to a congolese. Will help us understand.
Yes!...He most be the best teacher from experience, since he has travelled over the world.
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dygeasy: make I see you try na?
Hmmmm. Guys sha. embarassed
Re: Seriously Girlfriends Are Nothing But A Waste by Youngpo413: 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
mencade5: oga why do you like bringing old thread everytime?

But the topic make sense sha. Na seun secretary u be? Hahaha

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice / Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar / Konji Photos!! Actress Pat Shares A Photo Of Her Wearing Nothing Inside A Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.