Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Hey Fellow Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Fellow Need Your Help (913 Views)

Hey!!! Describe Your Ex.... / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Fellow Need Your Help by brandedben(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2007
hey fellows,i ve got this gf who i really like.we have bn going out for over 9 months and we have not had sex cos i respect her opinion abt keeping her virginity.of recent i noticed she has been acting shady.We are always far due to the fact that she is in skool and i am also.she doesnt pick my kals anymore.we talk often at nite but she has stop that.Anytyme i kal her she talk cold like i am disturbing her, I feel it will soon end btw us but i dont want to do the breakup.pls wat do i do.She is also claiming she is a good christian and i am a bad egg to her.i just dont want to wake up i notice she has gone b4 i act.
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by chuckdee4(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
From the sound of things my advice is to prepare urself for the worse cos it looks like its about to hgappen.
Distance is a bitch when it comes to relationships, out of sight sure is out of mind, maybe she's seeing someone else (Sorry to be blunt) or she can't handle the distance like u, either way, keep ur head up and see if u can get to the bottom of her recent behaviours but don't be suprised if she wants to end it
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by 1luv1: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
Guy,

I suppose she is moving faster, I mean too fater than u can imagine. When u notice such behaviours in ur girlfriend, U get to be a geraffe before she tells U it's night when U are still thinking it's just daybreak.

More so, except u're not a whatz up, i don't think sex absentism between both of U is favourable 2 U. Remember, ladies are dangerous and despirate. Try to imagine not meeting her a virgin after quite numberof years relationship (dis is just for ur next relationship, if u would have any more). Because if U should try to break the her opinion, she will hate U with passion if she is not a virgin.

However, I'll advise U get to the root of the matter B4 U take any action and always show that U still care about her very much. She may be faithful, U never can tell.

1 luv
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by playmate(f): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2007
d handwriting is on d wall but b patient see her nd discuss it wit her b4 u start gettin any ideas.
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by Vuitton(m): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2007
@ Poster
U say she is a virgin, in which school
I can help find out her data

Meanwhile find another gal as this one seems to be ACTIVELY cheating on you
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by adekennis(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2007
Vuitton:

@ Poster
You say she is a virgin, in which school
I can help find out her data

Meanwhile find another girl as this one seems to be ACTIVELY cheating on you

lollll grin grin grin
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by efuah(f): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2007
chuckdee4:

From the sound of things my advice is to prepare yourself for the worse because it looks like its about to hgappen.
Distance is a bitch when it comes to relationships, out of sight sure is out of mind, maybe she's seeing someone else (Sorry to be blunt) or she can't handle the distance like u, either way, keep your head up and see if u can get to the bottom of her recent behaviours but don't be suprised if she wants to end it
i kind of agree with u.

@poster, take the advice above.
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by moladun(f): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2007
all dse smal smal childrenses of nowadays, u are stull in school and u are have a gf, isapirry, u better faced ur studies
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by CrazyMan(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2007
Maybe she has met someone else who cares for her more than you do.

Hey that’s not what am saying; am only imagining
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by fabulous10(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2007
Guy! it so sad u fail 4 d wait am still a virgin move. dats wat most girls in school use against guys.i belive she has gotten a guy in her school doing d job. just move on, stop calling her b4 it gets worse, she migth insult u. but one thing i know is, she will regreat it and likely come back. they always do.
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by Vuitton(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2007
fabulous10:

Guy! it so sad u fail 4 d wait am still a virgin move. that is what most girls in school use against guys.i believe she has gotten a guy in her school doing d job. just move on, stop calling her before it gets worse, she migth insult u. but one thing i know is, she will regreat it and likely come back. they always do.

Yeah, They always come back!

No need to pick a quarrel or fight, jus let the thing fade to black.
Get your self another girl, there are many willing just do it.
Cheers grin
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by Vuitton(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2007
Dont break up with her first, let it be on her.

She surely will regret.
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by akaluka: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2007
this is what is known as gradual discharging.
the girl is being serviced by one bad boy in school and ur here doing lover boy.
u never sabin anything
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by GeeCee(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2007
Go get a spare tyre girlfried or wateva to make for the lost one.
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by ohbiey(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2007
branded,I can figure out your moves are chafffs,maybe out-dated style.She's found someone else and better stop dreaming.
Re: Hey Fellow Need Your Help by IykeD(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2007
Man, move on, you have lost this one.

(1) (Reply)

Platonic Relationships, Is It Getting Outdated? / What Do You Do When Your BestFriend's Spouse Wants You ? / Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.