Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

9aiboard's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9aiboard's Profile / 9aiboard's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 22 pages)

Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Set To Drop An Album Called "Pick My Fruit Out" At Midnight by 9aiboard: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2016
Nicki Minaj tweets her fans she's got an album called "Pick My Fruit Out" dropping at midnight. All the songs are named after a fruit, When Nicki drops something, she usually does so in surprise fashion. Tonight, she was busy responding to impatient fans when she suddenly decided to reveal that she has a new album dropping at midnight. Its title? Pick My Fruit Out. She then revealed that every song on Pick My Fruit Out will be named after a fruit and that is indeed the case on the tracklist she has just shared. "

Nicki first tweeted out a 9-song tracklist, and she then tweeted out the lengthier title of track No. 10, "N*gga Toss My Fruit Salad," which is the song she's "most excited" about, as it apparently features her "favorite rapper of all time".

Tracklist:

1. Mango
2. Cherry
3. Watermelon
4. Bananas (harambe interlude)
5. Grapes
6. Raspberries
7. Kiwi
8. Pineapple
9. Fruit Loops

http://www..com/2016/10/nicki-minaj-set-to-drop-album-called.html

Celebrities / 'dating Is Silly' - Britney Spears by 9aiboard: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
During an appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show this week, the iconic singer did not hesitate to tell us exactly how she feels about dating.

“A lot of men are about games,” Spears shared. “It’s just the mind game with guys, the calling back and texting, it’s too much, it’s silly. Actually, I’m not looking for men right now, I’m really happy with myself. I’m not looking for anything, I’m fine with the way I am.”

The singer is very straightforward when it comes to her dating needs, but we aren’t surprised by that all. Spears likes “someone that’s just nice overall”, but she feels that “a really nice guy is groundbreaking in this world.”

Trust us, we know how you feel girl and we respect your honesty.

In 2015, Spears dated TV producer Charlie Ebersol, but ended things after eight months. Before that, she was linked to David Lucado for a year, paparazzo Adnan Ghalib in 2008, and she most notably dated (and was engaged to) Jason Trawick for four years.

http://www..com/2016/10/dating-is-silly-britney-spears.html

Forum Games / How To Do The Dab, Dive And Hotline Bling On Fifa 17 (video) by 9aiboard: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Comm'n Gamelovers!! The much anticipated game is here with a new look and beyond the new interface, there are new celebrations.

The game has added a couple more fancy celebration moves, like the Paul Pogba's Elbow (dab), Griezmann’s hotline bling and the dive amongst others on the list of cool celebrations.

Check the fascinating video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m758YU0Y9Zw

source: http://www..com/2016/10/how-to-do-dab-dive-and-hotline-bling-on.html
Celebrities / Re: ‘only M.I And I Make Quality Music In Nigeria’ – Jesse Jagz by 9aiboard: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2016
lacastilala , Seun shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Celebrities / ‘only M.I And I Make Quality Music In Nigeria’ – Jesse Jagz by 9aiboard: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Chocolate City act, Jesse Jagz, has made a bold statement with regards to music quality in Nigeria. On an interview with Thecable.ng the sensational rapper made it clear that no musician in Nigerian makes better music than himself and his brother M.I Abaga.

Jesse Jagz, no doupt is a guru in the Nigerian music industry and has lasted the taste of time due to his quality music, but his strictness and direct use of words are seen in this interview, he did not mince words when he was asked about the Nigerian music industry. Not caring whose ox is gored, he declared that the Abaga brothers, are the best in the country.

Me and M.I combined, there’s no bloody musician, I don’t care who your father is, that can be better combined and artistically

He further added that himself and brother M.I are; “probably the most artistic and forward thinking musicians” in the country.

On their style of music, he said:

How we rap is very different. M.I is very witty on a different level. You want to hear somebody rhyme with eight rhyme patterns, that’s why I’m here. Jagz is the person.

Jesse Jagz, also weighed in on few other artistes, he believes are good and have his respect. The likes of ; Ice Prince, Brymo and Falz, made his list, further speaking in glowing terms about Falz.

On Falz, he said:

Above the jokes I’ve listened to some of his tracks and I think there’s a further idea or concept beyond the joke.

Whats your Say On this? Is Jesse Jagz Right

source: http://www..com/2016/08/only-mi-and-i-make-quality-music-in.html

Music/Radio / Official Top 10 Nigeria Songs (WEEK 31) by 9aiboard: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
This week's most popular current songs across the country, ranked by radio, itune downloads and Music Trends

See Full chart@ http://www..com/2016/08/official-top-10-nigeria-songs.html
Celebrities / Julia Gnuse Makes Guinnessbook Of Record As The Most Tattooed Woman In The World by 9aiboard: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Julia Gnuse was born in 1959 and had a normal life until she was thirty five. At that point she started getting very uncomfortable points on her skin which started to scar her in a very ugly way.
Trips after trips to the doctors, it was eventually discovered that Julia had developed porphyria resulting in a Guinness World Record for an American who has been named the most tattooed woman in the world. Julia Gnuse also known as the 'illustrated lady' has 95% of her body covered in ink, ranging from jungle scenes and cartoons to her favorite actors.

Gnuse started getting tattoos after developing a rare medical condition known as porphyria, which caused her skin to blister when exposed to sunlight and left scars as deep as three-degree burn. Miss Gnuse said there was medication available for her condition, but taking it could have the side effect of possible blindness.

Her tattoos have taken more than five years to create, were all created by the same artist, and had cost Julia more than $80,000. Incredibly, the tattoos do not actually protect her from the sun’s hurtful rays, and so blistering still occurs – but now the scarring is covered up by tattoos.

source: http://www..com/2016/08/julia-gnuse-makes-guinness-book-of.html

Events / $1 Million Networth Enterprise Breakout !!! by 9aiboard: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Its amazing, how many people have expressed their own emotional reactions to the under "$ 5 billion" sale of YAHOO to Verizon. Many articles have been sighted online about the sell out. Many analyses and conclusions. And from our Boss ‪#‎kachiOgbonna‬ we saw the lessons to be learnt from the yahoo story. But in all these, we see a new challenge that must be conquered, a challenge that faces You as a Nigerian.

What is the challenge?
Yahoo did worth over $100 billion at some point in their existence. They even had the chance to buy off the Almighty Google twice. But after every thing, the 21 years old company was finally bought for $4.8 billion dollar. Now lets assume that Jerry Yang and David Philo made all the powerful mistakes that anyone would have ever made and that is why they ended up at $4.8 billion after running for 21yrs. Now do you know that some ‪#‎persons ‬will never worth up to 0.0001% of $ 4.8 billion in their entire, even if given extra life? Have you ever thought of how you can hit at least 1% of $4.8 billion in 21 years? At this point let us inform you that some young Nigerian are seriously discussing and making move on how to at least hit "$1 million Nethworth" five years from now. You can join the move and discussion @ the ‪#‎EnterpriseBreakout‬ event holding on Friday 5th by 11:00 am and Saturday 6th by 9am, August, 2016. At the karox building beside, sunic foods, federal university of tech Owerri, Imo State. The programme is for all students and Graduates who are entreprenuers or love to be an entrepreneur. It is also for individuals who like entreprenuerial activities. The theme of the event is " $1Million NetWorth" The programme is packed with insightful and engaging activities that will increase participants Network and Nethworth.

On Friday 5th August 2016: there will be * Network Hangout sessions where you get to meet new people and connect with brands, resources and opportunities. *Growth hack where you join a group of persons to form a synergy to develop one anothers' concept and ideas. *free workshop where you get to learn some thing new. You have the opportunity to learn any of these-- +Mobile Application Development +Laptop Repairs +Graphics Design +Cinematography +digital / affiliate Marketing +Robotics. Note; you will be taught above basics.
And finally on Saturday: there will be *Elevators Pitch challenge...where you have just 90 seconds to convince a client or an investor. *discussions *book review of "How they started.... Nigerian Innovative brands" .... By Kachi Ogbonna *Entrepreneurs Open Mic ......where entrepreneurs share their experiences and ask questions *network sessions where you connect with some of Nigerians finest and fast growing innovative brands. And lastly * Breakfast.

- Admission/invite for friday is Free
- Admission/invite for Saturady is #500 only. This covers your breakfast.

So much more that text wont permit us to put here but for more info, call or chatup: 08062303368.
We hope to connect to with you at the event and together we would hit the $1 million dollar Nethworth.

Politics / David Cameron Officially Resigns As The UK Prime Minister by 9aiboard: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 22 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.