Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

9Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9Ebisco's Profile / 9Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / EFCC, NSA Discover $9m In Home Of Sacked Buhari’s Aide, Boroh by 9Ebisco: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA), have allegedly discovered $9 million cash at the residence of the sacked Special Adviser on Niger Delta to President Muhammadu Buhari and Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme, Brig.-Gen. Paul Tarelah Boroh (rtd).

President Muhammadu Buhari last week replaced Boroh with Professor Charles Quaker Dokubo.

The presidency had also disclosed that Buhari directed “a full investigation into the activities of the Amnesty Programme from 2015 to date, especially allegations of financial impropriety and other acts”.

The discovery of the cash was made a few hours after his arrest by a combined team of EFCC and ONSA operatives.

EFCC Head, Media and Publicity, Wilson Uwujiaren confirmed the raid to Thisday.

A senior security agent also said that Boroh was picked up from his home in Gwarinpa, Abuja, on Monday, but was taken back to his residence at about 3 a.m. Tuesday by the security operatives who raided his house for hours and made the cash discovery of $9 million at his home.

“The former adviser was driven to his home in an unmarked car after his arrest. His home was searched for several hours and about $9 million cash was discovered in several safe boxes in several parts of the house,” the source said.

“The combined team of EFCC and the National Security Adviser operatives were very thorough with the search. Indeed, at a point, the operatives broke all the locks in the home including his wife’s closet. The recovered cash has been deposited at the Office of the NSA,” he added.

Boroh’s sack, investigation and arrest by the EFCC may not be unconnected to a petition, among others, that was sent to the president last August.

In the petition to Buhari dated August 21, 2017 and signed by one Timi Angalabiri, on behalf of the Niger Deltans for Accountability and Good Governance (NDAGG), the group had requested the president to suspend the ex-Amnesty Programme boss “for a credible investigative inquiry to commence into the non-payment of tuition fees and living expenses of recently graduated Niger Delta students in universities across the United States, the United Kingdom and Nigeria, with many institutions withholding the students’ certificates due to the non-payment of tuition fees ranging from nine months to two years, despite receiving over N70 billion within this time frame”.

The petitioner further pleaded with Buhari to use his good office to prosecute Boroh and others for allegedly diverting the sum of N70 billion.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/efcc-nsa-discover-9m-in-home-of-sacked.html

Celebrities / Fuji Singer K1 Buys 66 Million Naira Worth Bentley Car (photos) by 9Ebisco: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerian Fuji singer King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall popular called K1 is all locked up in a celebratory mood after series of joy flooding his way.

With the celebration of marrying a new wife few days ago not elapsing, the singer has just added another toy to his garage.

He is said to have acquired a new luxury vehicle a Bentley Flying Spur which according to hrowen.co.uk is worth £132,800 (N66million).

This model of the Bentley car is said to offer a remarkable mix of super car performance with lavish space for four or five, making it the ideal choice for the CEO in a hurry.

It can also be identified by Bentley styling cues of mesh matrix grill and twin round headlamps, though unlike the Continental models, the Spur features larger headlamps on the outside to emphasize the car’s assertive stance.

Sharp feature lines on the super formed aluminum front wings complement muscular rear haunches, while LED daytime running lights, dipped headlights and taillights feature front and rear.

A prophet had issued that they will be hardship among the Fuji singers, and recently Pasuma who is also a Fuji singer had gone up to obtain a USA citizenship award and now K1 just lavish such heavy amount on this car.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/fuji-singer-k1-buys-66-million-naira.html

Celebrities / 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by 9Ebisco: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Why doesn’t God answer your prayers? As I’ve searched the Scriptures, I have discovered at least 5 reasons.

1. It could be you’re not a child of God: This may sound obvious or even cruel, but God has no obligation to answer the prayers of unbelievers (Psalm 34:15, 17; Proverbs 15:8, 29; John 9:31; 1 Peter 3:12).

2. It could be your motives or actions: As Christians, there are a couple of reasons God may choose to delay or deny answering our prayers. In these cases, He is waiting on us.

3. It could be your misunderstanding of God’s priorities: Some of the problems we have with prayer arise out of a wrong understanding of God. The better we know about God in the Scriptures, the better we will understand how to pray

4. It could be that it’s just not time yet: What do we do when all systems are go, but the answer still hasn’t come? You don’t lose heart.

5. It could be God wants to give you more than you’re asking for: If God is able to answer (and He is), and if He has promised to answer the prayers of His children (and He has), then the delay in the answer—we must know—is not that God is apathetic or absent.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/5-reasons-god-doesnt-answer-your-prayers.html

Celebrities / Tears As Nigerian Beauty Queen's Fiance Dies Shortly After She Missed His Call by 9Ebisco: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
These are sad moments for the Most Beautiful Girl in Akwa Ibom Ambassador 2017, MBGAK, Queen Ndiana Inyang following the sad loss of her fiance.

The beauty queen who's reported to have been in attendance at the Thanksgiving service in honour of the Akwa Ibom state speaker yesterday at Uyo, revealed her fiance called her when he was probably about to pass away but she didn’t pick due to her busy schedule. She wrote;

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/tears-as-nigerian-beauty-queens-fiance.html

Celebrities / I’m Wack; Dj Cuppy Finally Agrees To Comedian Ushebebe by 9Ebisco: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2018
Florence Otedola who is a female disc jockey and identified on stage as DJ Cuppy has finally agreed with comedian Ushebebe. DJ Cuppy was called out by Ushebebe who slammed her for her work stating that she is a wack DJ who does not know how to select songs as she always go for foreign songs.

Well that could be considered to be true as she on her own path as agreed that she is wack.

One of her follower on instagram who tried to slam her early this morning had said;

“Imagine waking up in DJ Cuppy’s body” the follower said.

The billionaire daughter didn’t allow this go off like that trying to tell her that she is not perfect neither is her life the best any one should think of said;

“Overrated, she’s wack. Trust me Sonya, I did that this morning.” DJ cuppy said.

She has recently cleared the air that she is not the one dating Mr. Eazi rather its her sister Temi Otedola who is, but her own man is Davido’s manager Asa Asika.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/im-wack-dj-cuppy-finally-agrees-to.html

Sports / Nigerian Football Club, MFM FC, Involved In Auto Crash by 9Ebisco: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nigeria Professional Football League side, MFM FC, on Sunday suffered an auto crash on their way from Jos back to Lagos.

The Olukoya Boys were in action against Plateau United on Saturday; losing by a lone goal and they were heading back to their base to prepare for their next game which is against Wikki Tourist.

It was gathered that Sunday’s accident was caused by a brake failure and it left some players and Coach of MFM injured.

There was no loss of life in the accident.

Just before the commencement of the League season, another NPFL club, Kwara United, were also involved in an auto crash along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/nigerian-football-club-mfm-fc-involved.html

Politics / 2019: APC Chieftain Begins Open Campaign For PDP Governor by 9Ebisco: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Cross River State, Godwin Akpama, has begun open campaign for the re-election of Governor Ben Ayade.

Akpama told journalists in Calabar during the weekend that he had to sideline the APC and mobilise support for Ayade because his party had since been embroiled in crisis that refused to go.

He said as it seemed the APC leaders in the state were not serious to produce a governor in 2019.

The former Chairman of the Inter Party Advisory Council (IPAC) in the state said, “I have resolved to pitch my tent with Ayade despite the fact that Ayade is of the PDP. My decision to throw my weight behind Governor Ayade is because of the unseriousness, greed and self-aggrandisement exhibited by stakeholders of the APC in the state.”

“Why would normal party men choose to polarise the party instead of working in one accord, unity and oneness, when they know that unity itself is strength? This is absolute madness,” he said, and added that there was no democracy in the party.

He further said he decided to back Ayade because most APC stalwarts in the state hobnobbed with the governor and benefited from juicy contracts.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/2019-apc-chieftain-begins-open-campaign.html

Politics / Herdsmen Killings: PDP Reveals Those Allegedly Responsible For Massacre Of 50 Pe by 9Ebisco: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party has said President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress, APC, and Kogi State Government under the leadership of Yahaya Bello should be held responsible for the killings of over 50 people in Kogi state.

PDP said Buhari-led Federal Government and the Kogi government have failed to take decisive steps in dealing with those behind the crisis, hence they should be held responsible for the killings.

In a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, the former ruling party said it was pertinent to note that the attack followed the alleged importation of military gadgets by those allegedly linked to the Kogi State Government.

The statement reads, “From every indication, there is no how one can exonerate the APC and its administration at the federal and Kogi State levels from this evil against the people.

“We invite Nigerians and the international community to note that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration did not take any definite steps to ensure adequate security in the ravaged communities, despite a series of security threats, the latest being the illegal smuggling of military gadgets into the state.

“In spite of the allegations by the people of Kogi State that the military equipment was being delivered to suspected marauders, the Buhari-led Federal Government did not take decisive steps to arrest and investigate those fingered in the illegal trafficking, particularly the already indicted aides of Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello.

“Now that the deed has been done, all we get are apathetic statements and crocodile tears from the Federal Government and the Kogi State Government, while those behind the act are still walking free and probably targeting their next victims.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/herdsmen-killings-pdp-reveals-those.html

Crime / Woman Beats Step-daughter To Death In Imo by 9Ebisco: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2018
The Imo State Police Command has arrested a woman, Mrs. Prisca David, for allegedly killing her stepdaughter, Veronica David.

The incident happened on Friday at Ogwuaga-Abba, in the Nwangele Local Government Area of Imo State

A resident, Chima Egbu, narrating the incident said Prisca beat the 13-year-old to death, after which she called her husband, who also joined in the assault and connived with her to tie a rope around her neck to create an impression of suicide.

He said, “The man got married to Prisca after the girl’s mother died. They had always maltreated the girl. They were beating her that Friday morning as usual when she slumped and died.

“In a bid to escape justice, the husband called John to help them to tie a rope around the girl’s neck so that people would think the girl committed suicide.

“But neighbours, who suspected foul play, alerted the police at the Nwangele divisional headquarters. The couple were arrested and the corpse retrieved. The third suspect, John, was later arrested.”

Ozugbo, the landlord of the deceased confirming the development to Punch on Sunday, said he was alerted by a resident that the wife of his security guard, Prisca, allegedly murdered her stepdaughter.

He said he contacted policemen at Nwangele, who immediately arrested the suspects and recovered the corpse.

“My security guard called me that his daughter committed suicide and he needed me to pay his salary in advance so he could take her corpse to Taraba for burial. I was worried about how a 13-year-old girl would take her own life.

“On enquiry, I was told that his wife, Prisca, hit a plank on the girl’s head and she died. A boy in the compound told me that he saw the woman when she did it.

“I quickly involved the police and the couple were arrested. The boy who said he saw the woman kill her stepdaughter went with them to the police station to put it in writing. The corpse is ready for autopsy. I will ensure that justice is served,” Ozugbo said.

When contacted, the state Commissioner of Police, Chris Ezike, said he had ordered the homicide section of the command to take over the matter.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/woman-beats-step-daughter-to-death-in.html

Celebrities / I Was Wizkid And Skales Vocal Coach -- Masterkraft by 9Ebisco: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
The success story of Masterkraft will be incomplete if the name of Banky W is omitted has the producer has revealed that he made him who he is today.

Masterkraft was known to be the worst dressed individual at Banky W’s wedding but they fail to know the behind-the-scene story of Maskerkraft’s connection with the ace musician.

According to the producer, he won’t have made it this far if not for Banky W who solely took up the responsibility to announce him to the world, and now he is the most sought after producer in Nigeria.

Speaking in an interview with the punch, the producer has revealed that his first opportunity was given to him by Banky W and he fulfilled his promise of making him the biggest producer in Nigeria.

In his words; “The turning point in my life came after I produced a song and they wanted to feature a rapper on it. They called MI and after he listened to it, he asked for the producer. He did not even believe that the song was produced in Nigeria. He later asked after me and when we met, he asked once more if I produced the song or copied it.

At that point, I had to open my computer and show him my files. Instantly, he called Banky W who called me immediately but I did not have his number, so I did not pick the call because they were recording and I did not want to disrupt the session. A text message later came in stating that it was Banky W. It was an exciting moment for me and I remember that I ran out of the studio to the gate like four times just to get myself together and I called the number back.

To my surprise, it was Banky W and he was asking for the address of my studio with the promise of showing up the next day. True to his word, he came the next day, we sat down and he gave me an idea of the kind of song he wanted to release. In less than 30 minutes, I had produced the song. Banky was so much in awe that he told me that he had been in the state for years and had never had that type of result or sound. He said that for what I had done, he would make sure my name was everywhere and I got the first and second slot on his album.

That was how I made it to his album. The next thing was that I saw myself in the newspapers and it was Banky W that made it happen. That was a major turning point in my life. Shortly after I worked for his record label, EME, and I was the vocal coach for Wizkid and Skales at the time.”

Masterkraft has also advised Nigerian musicians and other artistes to steer clear of drugs, saying it could negatively impact their creativity.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/i-was-wizkid-and-skales-vocal-coach.html

Religion / Prophet Abiara Ro Remarry At 75, Reveals Why He Retired As CAC General Evangelis by 9Ebisco: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2018
The General Overseer of Christ Apostolic Church, Vineyard of Comfort, popularly known as CAC Agbala Itura, Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara, has revealed he is ready to remarry, two years after his wife passed on.

Abiara disclosed this at an elaborate send-off service held in his honour, as the retired General Evangelist of CAC Worldwide in Bashorun, Ibadan.

While giving his farewell speech, he said: “It’s a year and half my beloved wife Christiana Aduke Abiara went to be with the Lord.

“I missed her so much. It was all over the news when the event took place. A lot of people are wondering and asking questions what would I do?

“I told them I am waiting on God, that whatever He tells me I will do. Well, by God’s grace, I will remarry in few days time and you will be informed.

“I consider it imperative to re-marry because it was stated in the Bible. It was in the Bible that if a man loses his wife or a woman loses her husband, he or she must re-marry, particularly because of the nature of my work.

“My children have held a meeting that it was not good for me to be alone in the house as all of them have travelled out and God spoke to me that I must do it and by the grace of God, you will get informed soon.”

Speaking on his retirement, he said contrary to people’s notion that he wants to quit the work of God, he is still an active worker in God’s vineyard.

According to the cleric, his retirement was in accordance to the church’s constitution, which makes it compulsory for officers to resign after clocking 75.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/prophet-abiara-ro-remarry-at-75-reveals.html

Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Omoni Oboli Arrested By The Police by 9Ebisco: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actresses Funke Akindele and Omoni Obili were taken away by the Nigerian police after they were caught fighting in a public place.

The two have emerged best of friends of late but it seems that was not going to last after they couldn’t keep cool.

The two were caught fighting in a hotel swimming pool in ibeju lekki of Lagos state.

The two are playing a cast role on one of a new movie that is entitled “Moms At War” although it is still in its production stage.

The movie is directed by omoni and it features some other top acts like Eucharia Anunobi, Michelle Dede, Yul Edochie, Sharon Ooja and many other stars.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/funke-akindele-and-omoni-oboli-arrested.html

Politics / Prophet Predict Death And Hardship Among Nigerian Actors In 2018 by 9Ebisco: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2018
A popular prophet by name Faleyimu Olagoreye who is the founder of mountain of blessing and miracle church of Christ has come up with some series of prophecy.

In 2016, the prophet had accurately predicted the death of some popular Nollywood stars which came to pass and he is up to another one this year.

The prophet has issued warning to popular fuji star singers Alabi Pasuma, Abass Oberese and Osupa to pray vehemently or they will be plagued with hardship that will make them sell their property.

He said that most of the stars that will lose their lives will be as a result of not worshipping God but rather they are affiliated to several secret societies.

Here are the prophecies he gave out;

1. The Nollywood industry should be prayerful, so that they won’t lose 5 stars among them this year.

2. Alabi Pasuma, Abass Oberese and Saheed Osupa should all engage in serious prayers against hardship this year. God is showing me that hard times will force them to be selling their properties.

3. A lot of actors will face hardship especially the women among them. Rich men will deceive them to leave their marriages and at the end they go back to square one.

4. Why this will happen is because some of them don’t believe in God, they belong to many secret societies. Those who are of God will not witness the hardship. The identities of the 5 that will die weren’t revealed to me.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/prophet-predict-death-and-hardship.html

Crime / Traditional Ruler Escapes Abduction, Kills 2 Kidnappers by 9Ebisco: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2018
The District Head of Mayo Selbe in Gashaka Local Government Area of Taraba State, Jauro Hammangabdo, has escaped from the hands of kidnappers who attempted to abduct him.

The kidnappers who were about nine in number stormed the traditional ruler’s palace on Wednesday night in an attempt to kidnap him.

Hammangabdo confronted the kidnappers and engaged them in a fight killing two of them while others fled.

It was gathered that the monarch used a sharp sword during the fight and killed two of the kidnappers and the rest took to their heels leaving some of their guns behind.

The Deputy Governor of the state, Haruna Manu, who visited the area and sympathised with Lamdo of Gashaka, Zubairu Hammangabdo commended the courage of the traditional ruler.

He said cases of kidnapping had become a source of concern to the government and people of the state.

The Chairman of the Local Government, Mohammed Gayam, who confirmed the incident to News Agency of Nigeria, said that Hammangabdo had sustained deep cut in his head and hands and was admitted at the Military Hospital of the 20 Battalion in Serti, headquarters of the local government.

Mr. Gayam said he had visited the injured district head and that he was responding to treatment.

“The two kidnappers that were killed by the royal father were identified through their identity cards; they were members of the kidnapping gang terrorising the area disguising as members of a vigilance group.

“In the past few weeks, about 17 persons were abducted in the area and about three of them were killed by the kidnappers following failure of their relations to pay the ransom.

“Kidnappers and other criminals had turned the surrounding forest in the area to their den, terrorising natives even in broad daylight.” He said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/traditional-ruler-escapes-abduction.html

Crime / Very Unfortunate :man Stabs His 3 Children And Housemaid To Death In Onitsha by 9Ebisco: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2018
A very tragic story is currently trending in Onitsha right now...... A man slaughtered his 3 children and his housemaid in cold blood..

The gory incident happened at Ntueke street awada in Onitsha, and it was said he picked out a kitchen knife and suddenly stabbed his children and their maid to death.

According to a video cirrculating on Facebook, the man was seen lying on the floor still alive, while his children and maid were lying in their own pool of blood.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/very-unfortunate-man-stabs-his-3.html

Celebrities / #bbnaija: Bambam Is Fake – Ifu Ennada by 9Ebisco: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ifu Ennada, big brother Naija 2018 housemate who was evicted on Sunday, has said that fellow housemate, BamBam is fake.
She also gave reasons for saying she feels so.

She said this last night during a dinner date with fellow evicted housemates. Leo, Ahneeka and Angel.

Watch the video below:
In another news, Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada has highlighted reason she was evicted from the ongoing reality television show.
Recounting her time on the reality show, Ennada said her refusal to cultivate relationships with fellow housemates led to her exit.
Speaking with African Magic, Ennada also said she enjoyed her partnership with Leo who was also evicted, on Sunday.
Ennada said;

“The strategic partnership I enjoyed the most was with Leo because with him I won the Pepsi roc-da-mat challenge and the Heritage Bank competition.
“Aside strategic partnership I would have chosen Teddy A because he’s very real and we connected on several level.
“What I realized about the game is that you need relationships to move forward.
“As much as I’m like a one man Army, I felt like If I had gotten more involved with people or even faked relationships I would probably have continued.”
Recall that Ennada, alongside, Leo were on Sunday evicted from the ongoing show.
Speaking after she was evicted, Ennada gave reason for not cultivating romantic relationship while on the show.
According to her, she decided not to be in a relationship this year but can only kiss a guy and move on.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/bbnaija-bambam-is-fake-ifu-ennada.html

Celebrities / How To Make Money: Victor Osuagwu Opens Up To Nigerian Youth by 9Ebisco: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2018
Nigerian Comic Nollywood actor, Victor Osuagwu has hinted Nigerian youth on what to do if they never want to lack money or food in their stay on earth. Victor has urge Nigerian to embrace agriculture as it is the only job that pays till one dies.

Osuagwu spoke at the African Farmers and Cultural Organisation (AFCO) event, tagged ‘Job Creation/Empowerment for Unemployed’ held last Friday at Zion Event Hall Isolo, Lagos.

The actor also advice the government to invest and expand the agricultural sector so as to help create more employment and also make the sector attractive so as the youths may indulge in it.

“They should not neglect farming the way they do to entertainment industry which has more than 10 million employees. They shouldn’t allow farmers to die in suffering. “If you go to Europe, a lot of people are farming and that is why they don’t lack food. They have varieties of farm foods to eat but the case here in Nigeria is different. Everybody wants to work in a bank or Oil Company and the other areas are being neglected.

So, I give kudos to AFCO empowerment initiative in partnership with federal government to improve agricultural production. I’m planning to expand so as to start exporting outside Nigeria that is the reason I’m here today and I learned a lot from this programme. What I do now is that I give it out to people. I don’t buy bags of rice for people.”

Well many may be against this opinion but the truth be told farming pays if you have adequate implements, equipment and man-power to carry it out.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/how-to-make-money-victor-osuagwu-opens.html

Sports / NPFL: Lobi Stars Jump To Top Spot, Rangers Edge Enyimba In Oriented Derby by 9Ebisco: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2018
Lobi Stars moved to the top of the table of Nigeria Professional Football League with a 1-0 win over hard-fighting Katsina United in their match day 12 fixture at the Aper Aku Stadium n Makurdi, yesterday. David Tyavkase scored the only goal of the match in 69th minute of the keenly contested encounter.

The Makurdi club now sit at the top of the standings with 23 points as Yobe Desert Stars put an end to Kano Pillars’ eight-game unbeaten run, handing the Sai Masu Gida a 2-0 defeat. Yobe Desert Stars are yet to concede a goal at home in the NPFL this season and the game marks the second time Kano Pillars forward Junior Lokosa who is top scorer in the league with 10 goals failed to register a goal this season.

Kano Pillars defender Joel Djondang scored an own goal in the 24th minute, while Abdulmalik Mohammad made the points safe with the second goal 19 minutes from time. At the Nnamdi Azikwe Stadium, Enugu Rangers defeated Enyimba 1-0 in an oriented derby courtesy of a Bright Silas’ fifth minute strike.

The hosts suffered a setback in the 31st minute when goalkeeper Femi Thomas who once represented Enyimba sustained an injury and was replaced by Ghanaian Nana Bonsu. The other Oriental derby in Nnewi between FC IfeanyiUbah and Abia Warriors ended in a 1-1 draw.

The home team started on a bright note when captain Patrick Ikeokwu finished off a beautiful team move in the fifth minute. Samson Obi equalised for Abia Warriors in the 66th minute following a mix-up in the IfeanyiUbah defence.

Hosts IfeanyiUbah missed a late penalty that would have given them all three points. Champions Plateau United went down to a 1-0 defeat against Niger Tornadoes at the Bako Kontagora Stadium, Minna. In another match day 12 fixture, MFM thrashed Heartland 3-0 at the Agege Stadium.

Stanley Okorom, Chuka Nwaga and Tchato Gichard were all target for the Olukoya Boys. Wikki Tourists recorded the joint-biggest win of the day, trouncing Rivers United 3-0 at the New Jos Stadium.

A hat-trick by Nafiu Kabuga gave the hosts the win against the Port Harcourt club. Kwara United and El-Kanemi battled to a 1-1 draw at the Kwara Sports Complex. Anthony Dasouza gave the visitors the lead nine minutes before the break, while Anayor equalised for Kwara United in the 54rd minute.

Go Round secured a narrow 1-0 win against Sunshine Stars in Omoku with Okon Otop scoring the winning goal in the 34th minute.

NPFL Matchday 12 reults

Lobi 1-0 Katsina United

Wikki 3-0 Rivers United

FCIU 1-1 Abia Warriors

Kwara United 1-1 El-Kanemi

Tornadoes 1-0 Plateau United

Yobe Stars 2-0 Kano Pillars

Go Round 1-0 Sunshine Stars

Rangers 1-0 Enyimba

MFM 3-0 Heartland

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/npfl-lobi-stars-jump-to-top-spot.html

Politics / We Are Ready For Peace – Enugu APC Chieftain, Ude by 9Ebisco: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2018
asiwajuisireporteronlineA member of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Enugu State, Mr. A.C Ude has given a hint that his group was ready for peace.

DAILY POST reports that the State chairman of the party, Barr. Ben Nwoye had recently extended olive branch to members of the party who are in one way or the other fighting against his leadership.

This was also re-echoed by members of the party at an expanded State Executive Council meeting held recently in Enugu.

Ude, the pioneer Deputy chairman of the party in the State, described the peace move as a welcome development.

He, however, stressed that he was not invited to the meeting, noting that he would attend when the Minister of foreign affairs, Mr Geoffrey Onyeama, whom he described as the leader of the party in the state, “convenes a common meeting for both factions of the party.”

He expressed hope that such a meeting will be convened sooner or later by the foreign affairs minister, where they will all “sit face to face with others”, stressing that “that is really when the peace talks to ginger unity in the party will commence.”

Nwoye had at the meeting said that for the party to move forward, he had forgiven anyone who offended him, even as he asked those he may have offended in one way or the other to also forgive him and join hands in moving the party forward.

“We must drop our egos and focus on winning elections. In the interest of the party, I tender unreserved apology to those I may have offended by my words and actions.

“By the same token, I have forgiven those who offended me their conducts. These include those who filed false cases against me in the DSS, EFCC, courts, among others”, he had said.

Meanwhile, Ude who also spoke on the recent invitation of Mr. Felix Okafor, an APC chieftain in the state by the DSS, said neither the foreign affairs minister, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama nor himself had anything to do with the invitation.

He maintained that Okafor was invited following a petition by a member of the party, over some comments he (Okafor) allegedly made against President Muhammadu Buhari during a radio programme.

While insisting that the petition did not emanate through him, he said “when one is insulting the presidency, the person is equally challenging the DSS.

“The DSS being the agent of the presidency don’t even need a petition to do their job.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/we-are-ready-for-peace-enugu-apc.html

Politics / Ekiti 2018: Ojudu A “scammer”, Wants To Use Ambition To Raise Money – Fayose’s A by 9Ebisco: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2018
Special Assistant to Ekiti Governor on Public Communications, Lere Olayinka has described the Presidential Adviser, Senator Babafemi Ojudu as “a scammer, who is only using his declaration to contest he July 14, 2018 governorship election to raise funds from unsuspecting members of the public knowing that he won’t even come near the All Progressives Congress (APC) ticket.”

He challenged Ojudu to tell Ekiti people one benefit that was derived from his four years as a senator.

He said, “Today in Ekiti, it can be said of Governor Ayodele Fayose that he constructed the first flyover bridge, modern markets, modern high court complex, dualised roads, governor’s office, among others in Ado Ekiti. What did Ojudu and his party do?”

Olayinka, who was reacting to statement made by Ojudu at his governorship declaration in Ado Ekiti today, that he would probe the government of Ayo Fayose, if he is elected governor of the Ekiti State, said, “Even though Governor Fayose is not afraid of being probed by anyone, it is laughable that someone like Ojudu, who did nothing for Ekiti State as Senator for four years and was not bold enough to seek reelection because of fear of losing scandalously is the one talking about probing the governor.

“It is on record that Senator Ojudu was the only one who did not seek reelection in 2015 out of the three APC senators in the State then and it was because he was not even sure of getting votes in his family compound in Ado Ekiti that chickened out.”

The Governor’s Spokesperson said Senator Ojudu should be ashamed of the number of people that attended his declaration, adding that, “branded materials, banners and posters were even more than the people who were at the declaration and his (Ojudu) disappointment was so glaring while delivering his prepared speech.”

On Senator Ojudu’s claim that Governor Fayose imprisoned a monarch in Ikere Ekiti, Olayinka said “the governor is neither the police that has powers to arrest and detain suspects nor the court that can remand suspects in prison custody. Therefore, how can a supposed educated person like Senator Ojudu mount the podium and claim that Governor Fayose imprisoned anyone, not to talk of a monarch?

“Fact is that Senator Ojudu is the number one enemy of Ekiti State and its people. He is always working towards causing political instability in the State. If not, he should be aware that even the Ekiti State Council of Traditional Rulers has said that the Olukere of Ikere-Ekiti, is not a recognised royal stool and that the description of the occupier of the seat, Olukere Ganiyu Obasoyin, as an oba is ‘an aberration and anomalous.’

“It is on record that two days ago, the chairman of the council who is also the Oloye of Oye Ekiti, Oba Oluwole Ademolaju, addressed the press citing the provisions of the Ekiti State Chiefs Law, Cap C5 v and advised Obasoyin to wait for the conclusion of the processing of his application.”

Olayinka, who advised Senator Ojudu to face the uphill task of securing the APC ticket before threatening to probe anyone, added that; “Even with his sparsely attended declaration of today, it should be clear to discerning minds that Senator Ojudu is only in the governorship race to enrich himself.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/ekiti-2018-ojudu-scammer-wants-to-use.html

Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Leads Protest In Port Harcourt. Shocking Reasons by 9Ebisco: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has led a group of protesters to the High Court in Port Harcourt over a suit by ex-militant leader, King Ateke Tom.

Edochie led other Nollywood stars on the streets of Port Harcourt to register their solidarity with Ateke whose image they claim was being destroyed by politicians.

The veteran actor in an interview with newsmen said they were in the High Court, “to appeal to the Court to expedite action on the suit filed by High Chief Ateke Tom and give his verdict to serve a deterrent to others who try to defame the personality of other people.”

Another group of protesters from Okirika including chiefs, elders and youths also stormed the court premises in solidarity.

Chief Dere Oforome who led the other group of protesters said they were in court to register their grieviances over what they described as atrocities against the Okirika Kingdom.

Meanwhile, hearing on the one billion naira defamation law suit by ex-militant leader and the Amayanabo of Okochiri in Okirika, King Ateke Tom against eight chieftains of All Progressive Congress has been stalled at a High Court Sitting in Port Harcourt.

Ateke’s suit is in reaction to his photograph which was used in a recent Pro-SARS solidarity match organized by the APC in the state.

When the matter was called, Justice Constance Green ordered a substituted service on eight members of the APC in Rivers State over the defamation suit.

The suit PHC/345/2018 before the court has defendants as: Hon. Asita O. Asita, Deputy Governorship candidate of the APC in the 2015 election, Dr. Davies Ikanya, the Chairman of APC in the state, Dumo Lulu Briggs, Sampson Ngerigbara.

Others include, Prince Tonye Princewill, Sekonte Davies, Emeka Beke, secretary of the APC in the state and Lawrence Chuku.

The matter was adjourned to May 9 for mention.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/veteran-actor-pete-edochie-leads.html

Health / Need A Male Child ?? See The 7 Ways To Get Pregnant With A Baby Boy by 9Ebisco: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2018
If you have been desperately seeking for a male child recently, these are certain tips you should take into consideration.
A bouncing baby boy in blue is what some women picture when they think of the kind of child they want to have. Some women are surrounded by boys their whole life and want to have a little boy when it comes time for them to have a baby of their own. To ensure a woman gets the baby boy she wants, there are some things she needs to do to get pregnant with a boy.

1. Get An Ovulation Predictor:
Male sperm are a lot better at swimming then female sperm, but they are also more prone to die faster. With an ovulation prediction kit, a woman will know when she is ovulating.
Having se/x when ovulation is occurring will help those faster male sperm get to the egg ahead of the females.

2. Try Different Positions:
Missionary position is best for conceiving a girl child because female swimmers can advantage of the fact a woman is lying on her back, which gives the sperm easier access.
To get a bouncing baby boy, a woman should have se.x in ways that will allow for a deeper penetration like being on top or being on all fours.
With those faster male swimmers, a deeper penetration means they do not have to go as far and will have a better chance at reaching the egg.

3. Eat A Steak:
Red meat is a good source of protein. Male sperm like an environment that is more neutral, and sources of protein are going to make a woman’s body more alkaline.
If a woman is a vegetarian, than eating foods that are salty can also help make her vagina more neutral.

4. Have Se.x With An O.rgasm:
Conceiving a baby boy can be a lot of fun because orgasms can turn the vagina into the perfect environment for the male sperm to do their job.
The more o.rgasms a woman has, the better her chances are of getting pregnant with a bouncing baby boy.

5. Boxers Are A Man’s Best Friend:
Male sperm may be better at swimming, but they are a little more delicate when it comes to their environment.
If a woman’s husband wears briefs, that type of underwear can cause too much heat in the groin area for the male sperm to tolerate.
Boxer shorts will allow for airflow around the groin and things will be kept nice and cool for the male sperm.

6. Have A Dose Of Cough Syrup:
The medicine that takes care of coughs contains an ingredient called guaifenesin, which helps the mucus membrane in the cervix.
In order for sperm to fertilize an egg, they must go through this mucus membrane, and many sperm die trying.
Guaifenesin is said to make the mucus layer in the cervix thinner so the male sperm can penetrate it easier.

7. S.ex During The Quarter Moon:
Legend has it that the moon can predict fertility and makes a woman more fertile depending on what phase the moon is in.
For a boy, the quarter moon is the best time because it will guarantee that a bouncing baby boy will be conceived that night.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/need-male-child-see-7-ways-to-get.html

1 Like

Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Small Doctor Found In The Nigerian Police Territory by 9Ebisco: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerian singer Temitope Adekunle popularly known as Small Doctor who is considered to be Nigeria street king in music was spotted in the police territory as he adorned the force uniform.

Small doctor is not the first celebrity to join the police force. Korede Bello had also joined the force as an ambassador.

It is also reported by Nigeriafilms.com that Odunlade Adekola was also a member of the newly recruited celebrity for the force.

This is to help the police force spread its message to the public and also help reduce crime rate in the country.

These celebrities are seen as role models by many Nigerian youths and this could serve as an inspiration for youths to join the force.

The “Penalty” crooner looks so good in the uniforms, if he was a real police man who knows he may have been a good one.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/nigerian-singer-small-doctor-found-in.html

Politics / 24 Arrested For Illegal Revenue Collection In Anambra State by 9Ebisco: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Twenty-two persons have been arrested by men of the Operation Clean and Healthy Anambra State, otherwise known as OCHA Brigade for the collection of illegal revenue, using fake receipts.

DAILY POST gathered that the raid, which took place in Onitsha on Friday was in fulfillment of the state government’s efforts in riding the state of illegal revenue collectors that intimidate and exploit law abiding members of the public and divert government funds.

The OCHA brigade in company of members of the Nigeria Police Force, the National Security and Civil Defence Corps and the Nigerian Navy embarked on a mop up exercise at Onitsha Metropolis, targeting illegal agents who sell tickets, to commercial motorcyclists, bus drivers and petty traders.

The team visited different streets and roads in Onitsha, including Iweka Road, Owerri Road, Upper Iweka Flyover and several other places.

However, the men were brazenly resisted, just as those found guilty mobilized their cronies to haul stones and broken bottles at the brigade and security forces.

Those arrested were handed over to the Nigeria Police Force, at Fegge Police Station.

Mr. Daniel Martins, Special Assistant in-charge of Security and Operations, OCHA Brigade, said the operation was to give a lease of life to lawful citizens to engage in their businesses without intimidation from miscreants.

Some of those arrested denied engaging in the act, while others justified their actions, saying it was lack of employment that made them engage in the illegal business.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/24-arrested-for-illegal-revenue.html

Politics / Nigeria’s Present Federal System Faulty – Atiku by 9Ebisco: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has again lent his voice to that of other Nigerians clamouring for the restructuring of Nigeria on the basis that the present structure of federation is buckled.

The Waziri of Adamawa expressed this on Thursday, March 1, at the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) House, Ikeja, Lagos, at the launch of ‘In The Belly Of Vultures’, the book authored by Adetola Adeniyi.

Abubakar, who charged leaders to be more concerned about national issues, advised them to use various platforms, including social gatherings, to weigh in on important national issues.

The former VP, who was the chairman of the occasion, stressed that though “restructuring is no magic wand” to solve all of Nigeria’s challenges, it would go a long way in solving some very important ones.

Making a disclaimer through Prof. Maxwell Gidado who represented him about the calls for the restructuring of the federation, he stated that: “As many of you know, I have been a very strong advocate of the restructuring of our federation to make it work better, to make it more productive, to make it more united and therefore to make it stronger.

“Some of those who argue against restructuring keep saying that it is not our main problem. Some say it is good leadership that we lack. Others say it is corruption that we should focus on instead. Well, my position is that all are important and should be addressed.

“But to pretend that the critical issues thrown up by the current deformed structure of our federation will disappear as soon as we have good leadership or tackle corruption is to miss the point. In fact it is disingenuous. Our current structure facilitates corruption and makes it more difficult for the kind of leadership being clamoured for to emerge.”

Expatiating on the importance of restructuring, he mentioned that it would benefit the country as a whole and not any section in particular as some believe.

He also called on Nigerians, both the oil-bearing and non-oil bearing sections, to pay more attention to other sectors such as agriculture, fisheries, renewable energy, biotechnology, information technology, nanotechnology, artificial intelligence etc.

While commending Adeniyi, the former number two citizen described him as a unique writer who knows his onions in communicating in simple language, wisdom, wit, humour and fun.

Ibrahim Babangida, former Nigeria’s military president, who was represented by General Tajudeen Olanrewaju, added his voice in calling for national unity, while asking Nigerians not to allow fake news and hate speeches to come in the way of their oneness.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/nigerias-present-federal-system-faulty.html

Celebrities / Why I Played With Ebony Reigns Dead Body --mortuary Attendant Opens Up by 9Ebisco: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
The Ghanaian mortuary attendant that was accused of man handling the corpse of popular Ghanaian singer ebony reigns has given his reasons for his action.

When the video of this very act was uploaded on the internet it caused uproar amongst the Ghanaian citizens and they had issued the law agencies in the country to take legal actions on the man.

The mortuary attendant has issued that he did what he did by the instruction of the police.

“I was ordered by the Police to record the remains of Ebony and Franky for evidence.” He said.

The police are yet to give a response on this to confirm if they had given him such instruction.

But instead the Police have, however, declared the mortuary attendant wanted for criminal act.

It was reported that ebony reigns lost are live in an auto crash that involved a VIP bus; she, her friend and a military officer lost their lives in the encounter.

The remains of Franky Kuri, Ebony Reigns and Lance Corporal Atsu Vondee will be buried on 3rd, 17th and 23rd March 2018, respectively.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/why-i-played-with-ebony-reigns-dead.html

Celebrities / Adekunle Gold's 'relationship' With Busayo Exposed by 9Ebisco: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Memories don’t truly fades, they make us and everything we do and especially the memory of a loved one that we treasure it will go a long way in our lives, same it is for Adekunle Gold.

Many have been wondering who’s Busayo the name at the end of his new video Ire but worry no more as he explain who Busayo is and you’ll love Busayo too.

“For Busayo”

Who is Busayo?

I’ve been getting this question a lot. Busayo is my sister. We lost her in 2011 to a Heart Complication. I’m fiercely protective of my family but I didn’t think I could skip out one of my favorite memories or people in life.

Busayo was symbolically represented by the little girl skipping around me in the video as that is who she was in real life.

She never left my side, matter of fact, she was my younger twin. We looked alike and she could sing for the whole of AFRICA.

In my heart, I believe I sing for the both of us; It was only right that I dedicated the video to her memory….

#decodingire #ire – Adekunle Gold

It’s a beautiful video in her honor and we love her, even how AD sing for both of them.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/adekunle-golds-relationship-with-busayo.html

Crime / SO SAD! Cult Clash Kills 2 In Cross River by 9Ebisco: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Renewed cult clash has claimed two lives in Cross River State.

One each died in Calabar south and Calabar Municipal.

DAILY POST gathered that the killing was done on Saturday evening and Sunday morning.

An eyewitness who gave his name simply as George told our correspondent on Sunday that “two young men were killed in the renewed cult clash between two rivalry cult groups in Calabar on Saturday and Sunday.

“One was killed at Nyahasang close to a transformer (Calabar Municipal) while the other was killed at Dr Dean in Mbukpa in Calabar South local government area.”

He further said that the Nyahasang incident occurred on Sunday morning while the Dr Dean incident occurred on Saturday by 7pm.

When our correspondent called the Police Public Relations Officer, Ms Irene Ugbo, she did not pick calls, neither did she respond to text message.

But a reliable Police source who pleaded that his name should not be mentioned said that three young men had been arrested with machetes and a locally made pistol by Mbukpa Police station.

“The two cult groups are Klans and . Somebody from Klans killed an Axe man on Saturday and this morning there was a reprisal from ,” he stated.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/so-sad-cult-clash-kills-2-in-cross-river.html

Celebrities / Lancelot Imasuen Sends Out Benin Film Academy Students by 9Ebisco: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
After a year of hard work and commitment from the Benin film academy, the hard work of Lancelot Imasuen pays off has it graduates its first set of student into the movie industry.

The founder of the academy is an iconic and award-winning filmmaker, Lancelot Imasuen, he established the academy on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 to help groom the talents of young and aspiring actors.

Lancelot achieved this feat with partnership with Igbinedion University, Okada.

Speaking about the graduation ceremony, Lancelot said;

“We are going to hold our maiden graduation ceremony for the first set of students of the Benin Film Academy, numbering about 50. We said it, and it happened. We have one of the graduating students playing a major role in an upcoming movie. We promised that we will be taking the aspiring Nollywood greats from the streets to the big screen. And that’s exactly what we are doing.”

Benin film academy is here to groom raw talents to take over the movie industry; it’s a platform that will teleport people from the Niger-Delta and middle Belt-Zone of the country.

Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen (born 21 July 1971) is a Nigerian film director, screenwriter and film producer.

Imasuen has worked in the film industry since 1999 mainly as a film director and producer. He currently lives in Lagos.

His films feature unexplored aspects of the African experience including tribalism, witchcraft, crime, poverty, religion, and folk beliefs.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/lancelot-imasuen-sends-out-benin-film.html

Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018: Controversies As Bambam Is Caught Having Sex With Teddy A by 9Ebisco: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, BamBam and Teddy A were on Sunday night caught having sex.

This is coming after Miracle had accused all housemates of having sex, noting that it was the reason for the missing condoms.

However, viewers have questioned the video of bambam on top of Teddy A seen online after light out, suggesting they had sex.

While some are of the opinion that they had sex, others argued that they were just touching each other.

Here are some comments:

@sexymuna “They have bleeped and I’m sure you are there dying in shame, you guys never expected it

@harveypel “Teddy n bambam are already asleep, but I can see the duvet running an autonomous operation

@bbnaijaupdate “Bam is fully naked on Teddy & he is doing it gently so we wn’t code if I hear say Miracle lie again ogun go fire d person

@foreverarmani “Bamteddy having their clothes on doesnt mean they didnt have sex… dey re under the duvet, are u seeing down there? No… If its like that, Nina and Miracle didnt have sex. Period

@sexymuna “Bam is fuly naked on Teddy & he is doin it gently so we wn’t code if I hear say Miracle lie again ogun go fire d person

@angie “For Mina the other housemates even witnessed it.facial expression n waist movements were evidence.u n I knw this video of bamteddy circulating is false accusations.

@deeyune “Me i don’t know why #BAMTEDDY having sex or not should be my own problem or what I want to fight over, I don’t care all they do,I don’t even care watching the show anymore. all I want to do is to vote for both whenever it’s time to vote.

@ “It’s sweet to dish shit out to other people but you cannot take it. Bamteddy had SEX last night and that is it. NOTHING y’all gonna do bout it

@thyzeek “If they don’t want to do it, why is Bam Bam topless and naked on top Teddy. This people too fake and camera conscious

@sexymuna “They just finished having sex #bambam and she went to clean up. Hope y’all saw what she is wearing for easy penetration.”

@ogasmooth ” Oga knacking nah Knacking. U can’t defend this. God Don expose una finally. If nah other house mates Unah for Don dey talk rubbish.

@shinemuni ” Both BamTeddy had their full cloths on. How can you say they had sex. How can you have sex with your cloths on. Bambam visited the washroom right after that full duvet covering them and both their cloths were on.

@bbnaijafanpage “Its a lie, bambam did it after she came back from the wash room, they are still on top of each other. Common don’t defend whats not it

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/bbnaija-2018-controversies-as-bambam-is.html

Celebrities / Here Are The Realities You Must Know About Marriage (MUST READ) by 9Ebisco: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2018
It’s incredible how something so warm, nice, comforting and fulfilling can be challenging at the same time. Are you going to say it’s a sweet and sour package? I wouldn’t want to put that tag on it because even life itself is a mixture from different bottles.

Marriage is a good thing and it can produce excellent results in a number of circumstances if properly managed. Someone once commented that it’s a good idea that marriage opens with a celebration: a declaration that at least for once, you were the Prince and Princes of the day - the focus of everyone around, best dressed and centre of attraction all in one beautiful day that you both exchanged vows and promised to love and care for each other forever.

A day after the wedding, the dress, suits, bridal train, etc. are completely outdated - everyone leaves for their home and even if you choose to wear the dress/suit, it can never be called a wedding anymore; no, not without witnesses, guests, and exchange of vows. The challenge therefore is that of being able to remain in that world of ‘perfection’ both for the bride and groom.

Just ‘yesterday’, the day ended with people standing up for you to walk through the hall and the next day you are expected to be the house cleaner, driver or cook?

Amazing? This explains why they quickly fly to ‘honeymoon'; but unfortunately, someday, they have to return home and start the ‘real life, real marriage’ and be a real couple – an experience that would reveal so many things you never knew about yourself and the other person.

You would have had a fantastic courtship and the times you only met up for tea or occasional lunch/dinner would have seemed like what should never end as you prayed for the clock to stand still but time flew against your wish, you could hardly take your eyes off each other as you wondered how amazing a gift you’ve got, there were no restrictions on what you could offer and finally, you sigh for relief as you realise you’ll someday be joined as one flesh, to love and behold, in sickness and health, till death do you part- then you smile, dream and wish for the day to come soon.

Here comes the real thing; now he/she is yours, how do you keep the desire up? Just before I get carried away, let me be clear to all that it is absolutely impossible to feel the highs of your emotions all day long and for the rest of your life. If his mind was occupied by a challenging meeting to face ahead at work, he might get nervous and slip into the car without even realising you had not received a ‘goodbye kiss’. And as he zooms off, you’re completely nuts and livid; awaiting his return so he can have a plate of ‘revenge’ for dinner.

Between the time that happened in the morning and when he returns from work, would your feelings for him be the same? Would you still feel highly loved and valued? Would you be looking forward to give so much love when you are feeling unloved? If you answered ‘yes’, I rejoice with you because you are a real saint and should please keep up the good work so we can have a better world but if you are a ‘real person’ who feels hurt and resentment when things go the wrong direction, then we can later discuss how you can manage your frustration, control emotion, manage temperament, say your feelings without insulting, be open, and learn new ways to show understanding when ‘things fall apart’.

Please don’t misunderstand me: there are people you naturally would not bother about such things but trust me, there are still a million other things to get them enraged if not done properly. There could also be people who are good managers of themselves, they are so much in control of their emotions and they are so loving and understanding that in every situation, their partner’s interest and happiness comes first. Probably, she’s the one that would ring just before he pulls up in the parking bay to say “Oh darling, I noticed you were so much in a hurry this morning that you forgot to plant a kiss on me. I hope your day goes well and you are able to meet your target for the day. Love you! Look forward to seeing you later. Bleep” Fantastic!

But does this always happen? So this is point we are making that even when romance seems farfetched, (which most times happens) there should be a level of stability that gives you confidence to handle the ‘dry period’ while looking forward for better days.

No one ever wished for stormy relationships. As a matter of fact, almost everyone fantasises about lovely home, abundance, going abroad on holiday, adventures, nice children, and having fun together as a family. Sometimes though, a few can wallow in pessimism; thinking ‘is this marriage thing ever going to work? Okay, let’s see: I’m nervous about it but I’ll give it a try and if it doesn’t work, then I try something else’. At this point, images of all ‘bad & failed’ relationships might crop up in their brain: just to buttress their doubt but if asked sincerely, they would love theirs to work out fine- better than even their parents’.

I’m not certain precisely the number of people who receive proper counsel before going into marriage but this could help put some issues in the right perspective and trim some wild expectations. If people knew before hand that no one would ever be there for them at all times, it would help them cut down their expectations of how badly their spouses should glue to their back. Letting newlyweds know that difficult times do come in relationships could save someone the heartbreak of feeling he/she tied up with a failure who cannot bring millions to the union or at worst, earn as much money as the spouse ‘next door’.

I get really concerned when I hear people moan - I don’t even know why I married him/her, I did not bargain for this, I was fooled, this is not the person I married, he/she was pretending all along, I want to quit; it is not worth it!

Then some questions would be, ‘What were they thinking?’ Is there anything that can be done to help? How can they get back to the place of love? What really are the issues and how can they be resolved?

It is for you to bring God into your home and love into your lives, irrespective of your differences. Reality!

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2015/07/here-are-realities-you-must-know-about.html

1 Share

Celebrities / Vimbai Mutinhiri Kicks Toke Makinwa Out Of ‘moments Nigeria’ by 9Ebisco: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ex-Big Brother Africa contestant, model and TV personality Vimbai Mutinhiri who has been challenging herself on new and bigger projects this year, she has now been given the green light to join co-hosts Bolanle Olukanmi and Laulah Doherty on Moments Nigeria.

Moments Nigeria is an African talk show (a spin-off of Moments with Mo) with a selection of hosts from Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana and South Africa discussing on key matters that touches Africa, the diverse cultures and peoples.

Having made a name for herself on the continent as one of the most sought-after TV and show hosts, Vimbai now forges a new alliance with Ebony Life TV as co-host on Moments Nigeria.

The 31 year old TV personality with prior hosting experience has been chosen to replace Toke Makinwa in the talk show’s fourth season. Vimbai has taken on other hosting gigs such as Africa Magic Star Gist; first co-host for Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards as well as modeled on the runway for South African Fashion Week and Zimbabwe Fashion Week.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/vimbai-mutinhiri-kicks-toke-makinwa-out.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.