Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

9Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9Ebisco's Profile / 9Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Celebrities / Kcee Come And Pay My Bride Price, Bobrisky Cries Out by 9Ebisco: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Nigerian cross dresser and male Barbie Bobrisky has cried out to the family of Kcee to come pay his bride price. Bobrisky has not stopped professing his love for Kcee since he claimed he has fallen in love with him.

Kcee is yet to respond to Bobrisky’s intentions, although in the past Bobrisky is known to have professed love for Wizkid and Davido.

In the photos Bobrisky shared on snap chat he said;

“Kcee am not bad now. See my soft lips. E-money tell your brother Kcee I won’t stop playing his song till your family come and pay my bride price.”

Kcee is is a married man and he has kids. This love of a thing started after Kcee opted for the low cut and the Barbie seems to be attracted by his new good looks.

Earlier this year Bobrisky had said that she will be snatching many husbands from their husband this year, she did not even stop there he further to enhance his back side.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/kcee-come-and-pay-my-bride-price.html

Business / I Will Make Nigeria Self-sufficient In Food Production – Dangote by 9Ebisco: 6:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Dangote Foods, comprising of Dangote Flour Mills, Dangote Sugar Refinery and NASCON Allied Industries yesterday in Lagos rewarded a total of 77 customers who distinguished themselves in 2017.

At the award night, 11 winners emerged from each of the geopolitical regions while the balance was in the national category. A total of 23 distributors won awards from Dangote Sugar Refinery, 27 from Dangote Flour Mills and 27 from NASCON Allied Industries.

Speaking at the 2018 Customer Celebration and Distributor Awards Night , Aliko Dangote, President/Chief Executive Officer, Dangote Industries Limited, said that the event was organised in appreciation of customers for making Dangote food products a house hold name in Nigeria.

He said: “We are gathered here in honour of our customers and distributors who have distinguished themselves in the distribution of our food products range and also to thank all the staff at DFM, NASCON and Dangote Sugar for their contribution.”

He added, “we are a major player in the food sector where our business units; Dangote Flour Mills, Dangote Sugar Refinery and NASCON Allied Industries are clear leaders in their respective fields. We are firm believers in the vast economic potential of Nigeria. This has informed our desire to invest massively in some states across the country. Our target is to ensure that Nigeria becomes self-sufficient in all the sectors where we play.”

Giving an update on the strides of the Group in the food sector, Dangote stated: “In the Sugar sector, we developed a sugar backward integration project plan targeted at the production of 1.5MT/PA from various sites across Nigeria, in the next 10 years and we are acquiring about 150,000 hectares for sugar plantation in Adamawa, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kwara, Kogi and Niger States. We signed memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Nasarawa State Government for the construction of an integrated sugar complex located at Tunga.”

He said that this will generate over 100,000 employment opportunities from all the sugar projects, saying that: “We will establish integrated sugar mills within these locations, generate electricity, and produce animal feeds from bagasse and molasses.” For Dangote Flour Mills, he said, “we have a three-point growth plan, to focus on sustaining high product quality, improving customer engagement and strengthening supply chain capabilities.

“We introduced new improved pasta product called ‘Excellente’ which comes with a new taste and in new packs. Our flour has remained the bakers’ choice and toast of many confectionary companies. We are currently conducting tests to evaluate the suitability of our soils in Nigeria in the cultivation of wheat.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/i-will-make-nigeria-self-sufficient-in.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Fire Razes Ultra-modern IDP Camp In Plateau by 9Ebisco: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
The newly constructed ultra modern Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) Camp in Shendam Local Government Area (LGA) of Plateau has been razed by fire.

The camp was constructed by the Presidential Committee on Flood, Relief and Rehabilitation, which came into being after the 2012 flood disaster that ravaged 24 states in the country.

Mr Bintan Wuyep, Director, Relief and Rehabilitation, Plateau Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) confirmed the inferno this in Jos on Thursday.

Wuyep, who is the Acting Executive Secretary of the agency, said the disaster occurred on Tuesday.

He said, however, that SEMA had been unable to assess the level of damage due to paucity of funds.

“We don’t have funds even to fuel our vehicle to go to the camp to ascertain the cause of the inferno and assess the extent of damage.

“We have gone everywhere even for a loan, but we have not succeeded.

“Hence, we cannot give the exact level of damage caused by the sad incident,” Wuyep said.

The Acting executive secretary described the incident as “a big loss to Plateau and Nigeria as a whole.’’

According to him, the camp was meant to house Displaced Persons that might be affected in future disaster in any part of the state.

Wuyep added that SEMA had already informed the Presidential Committee of the sad development.
“The committee told us to assess the damage and formally write a report informing them of the cause and extent of damage.

“But like I said earlier, we are constrained by lack of funds,” he said.

Wuyep appealed to the State Government to empower the agency with funds to enable it function according to the law establishing it.

He commended the State House of Assembly for its resolve to investigate the cause of the inferno.

Wuyep stated that the action was not just timely but necessary.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/fire-razes-ultra-modern-idp-camp-in.html

Celebrities / Don’t Waste Your Time On Me: Olakunle Churchill Advises Tonto Dikeh by 9Ebisco: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Olakunle Churchill the ex-husband of popular Nigerian actress Tonto Dikeh seems to accept the accusation of his ex-wife.

Tonto dikeh had today accuse Churchill of marrying another woman while they were married together and at such she does not even think she was ever married.

Replying to this, Churchill has urged her to move on and let what had happen already be.

“You can’t change what had already happened, so don’t waste your time thinking about it. Move on, let go and get over it,” he said

Even though Tonto Dikeh and her ex-husband, Churchill Oladunni might no longer be in good terms the two set aside their differences last week when their son celebrated his birthday. Churchill Oladunni showed up at King's school to celebrate his son's birthday and he even took pictures with Tonto Dikeh.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/dont-waste-your-time-on-me-olakunle.html

1 Like

Politics / Nigerians Are Receiving Expired Education – Says U.S Varsity VC by 9Ebisco: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2018
Vice Chancellor of the University of America, California, Prof. Gamalier O. Prince, has said that the change mantra of the Federal Government must fix the educational system if there must be positive improvement in the country.

Prince, who stated that the nation’s academic system expired long ago, said that the leadership of Nigeria had continued to fail because the educational system failed to impact the right qualities and had not shown signs of recovery.

Prince said: “People in Nigeria are getting expired education. That is why you see people who studied engineering and are not able to do engineering feat. You see people who studied computer science and are not able to understand anything or diagnose computer language and what have you. This is because Nigeria’s educational system is a dilapidated one.

“The problem of Nigeria began from the citadel of learning and if you want to fix Nigeria, you must fix the educational system. This is because every Nigerian in leadership went through our academic institutions – politicians, scientists and leaders.

They were not able to acquire trainings that could be used to advance the course of the country. If our leaders have failed, it is because our educational system has also failed.

So, if you want to change Nigeria, change the educational system. So, the mantra of change must begin with the academic institutions and students.”

Prince spoke in Enugu during the first joint matriculation of the University of America, an affiliate of Peaceland College of Education, Enugu, where the Provost, Dr. Leonard Ilechukwu, was conferred with the professor of Education Administration.

The college is a campus of the University of America in Enugu.

Meanwhile, the vice chancellor stated that the university had decided to introduce the “updated American education” into the country for the students in affiliation with the Peaceland College, Enugu.

“It is not about bringing Americans to Nigeria but the curriculum. The curriculum we are going to use, currency and relevance of the textbooks to modern day challenges, technology and what have you. It does not matter who is going to operate them.

Nigerians can be taught how to operate them. Americans can come but we don’t hope to bring Americans to stay here. Our job is to train Nigerians in what they can do. We will bring in the Americans who will avail same textbooks, technology that we use over there.

“I believe that somebody studying engineering should be able to manufacture, and if you are doing computer, you should be able to produce your own computer.

The students of Peaceland should be able to come to see what their American counterparts are doing, think what they are thinking and be able to compare it with what they know and that is what we call comparative education and when you put that together, you have what is called a wholistic education. Schooling is different from education.

The environment is the difference between the black man and white man and this is what our education will try to address,” he stressed.

He told the matriculating students that the university was poised to moulding them realise their dreams in life and become productive citizens, saying there was no room for laxity and malpractices that were the hallmarks of education in Nigeria.

Earlier, Ilechukwu said that the programme of the school was very exciting, adding that the institution remains one of the dynamic institutions in America.

“Make it a goal to grow in multiple dimensions. Make it a goal to take advantage of the University of America. Push yourself to reach as high as possible in your studies. Make it a goal to do your best – to excel to the highest level possible,” he told the students.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/nigerians-are-receiving-expired.html

Politics / Court Strikes Out Corruption Case Against Nnamani by 9Ebisco: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
A Lagos division of the Federal High Court has dismissed the charges against a former governor of Enugu State, Chimaroke Nnamani, for lack of proper charges.

Chuka Obiozor, the judge, said the affidavit filed by the ex-governor showed that the court had entered judgment in the same suit on July 5, 2015, by another judge, Mohammed Yunusa.

Rickey Tarfa, counsel to Nnamani, had informed the court that the defendant filed a motion, disclosing the facts that this case has been put to rest by Mr. Yunusa in his judgement suit no FHc/L/09c/07.

According to Mr. Tarfa, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, parties in the suit had entered a plea bargain before Mr. Yunusa and there is no valid pending charges before Mr. Obiozor as the court cannot sit on appeal for the case of another judge of concurrent jurisdiction.

Kelvin Uzozie, the EFCC prosecutor, said he had looked at the affidavits filed by the defendant in the case and was applying that the entire proceedings be expunged to enable him file fresh charges against Nnamani.

In ruling, the judge said, “I agree that in view of the plea bargain judgement of this court delivered on the 7th of July, 2015, that there is no valid charge before me and I thereby expunge the entire proceedings before me.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/court-strikes-out-corruption-case.html

Politics / Herdsmen Must Obey Anti-grazing Law – Sanusi by 9Ebisco: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi II, has said Fulani herdsmen should obey the Anti-Open Grazing Law in states where it is in force in the interest of peace and stability of the country.

Sanusi spoke yesterday in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital, at meetings with security agencies and interest groups.

The frontline monarch said the law is in the interest of everybody and not targeted at crippling herdsmen economically.

He said the law caters for the welfare of herdsmen, their host communities, farmers and security agencies.

The meeting, which was hosted by Governor Ayo Fayose at the Government House Pavilion, was attended by the National President of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Alhaji Muhammadu Kiruwa.

Security chiefs from the police, Department of State Services (DSS), Nigerian Security Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), the Army, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Nigeria Prison Services (NPS), Nigeria Immigration Service (NPS) and local hunters attended the meeting.

Also present were leaders of herdsmen in the Southwest, leaders of Hausa and Fulani communities, farmers, traditional rulers and top government functionaries.

Amnesty was promised any armed herdsman who surrenders his arms to security agencies.

Emir Sanusi, who is a patron of MACBAN, was represented by former Kano State Governor and Sardauna of Kano, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau.

He said: “My mission is not politics; it is about peace and peaceful coexistence of our nation. I am standing here for the Emir and I am the Sardauna of Kano.

“The Emir mandated me to come here with the leadership of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association and find out how we can work amicably. He feels that as a patron of the group, he must ensure peace. He praised Governor Fayose for promoting peace.

“The law Governor Fayose enacted is the best to defend the rights of farmers and cattle breeders. Whoever crosses the red line should be dealt with, as the law provides. Breeders should obey the rules of the communities they reside.”

Kiruwa described the meeting as an eye opener to end clashes between farmers and herders.

He said: “I am really impressed with the governor for organising this meeting. Some state governors would just sit in their offices and not being proactive like Governor Fayose.

“Some misconceptions that I personally had against the governor have been cleared now.

“I can say it categorically that Governor Fayose is a true leader of his people. He is definitely a lover of all groups, including the Fulani. I can say he is the Sarkin Fulani of Ekiti State.

“He is a peaceful leader and represents hope for all. We align ourselves with the grazing law, as made by the Ekiti State government because it protects the interest of all parties.”

The Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adeyemo Adejugbe, the Aladesanmi III, said Fayose, being a visionary leader, enacted the law, following the killing of some residents of Irele-Ekiti about two years ago.

He added: “Some people thought he wanted to create problems with the law. But as a visionary leader, he only took a proactive step and that was what prevented bloodshed, like we had in some states.

“We need to tackle the issue before it gets out of hand. We are toying with danger, if care is not taken. I would suggest that traditional rulers from across the country move round to meet and interact with the people.”

Fayose said the essence of the meeting was to resolve issues instead of beating the drums of war.

He said: “A criminal is one and should be so treated. Our interest is peace. As we are interested in the welfare of everybody, we must not allow criminal elements to go free.

“Our relationship goes beyond cows. We must respect each other and we will cooperate to achieve results.

“We want Ekiti to be a shining example. Anybody who needs to be charged to court or fined will be so disciplined.”

Also, the Oyo State government yesterday said all cattle herdsmen in the state must register or risk arrest.

The government said it would institute a regular monthly stakeholders’ meeting and set up of a special task force to monitor farmers and herdsmen.

Governor Abiola Ajimobi addressed farmers, Fulani herdsmen, the Agbekoya, community leaders, security operatives and others yesterday at a stakeholders’ meeting at the House of Assembly’s House of Chiefs in Ibadan, the state capital.

Emphasising the importance of peaceful coexistence among the people, the governor said there is no difference between people, irrespective of their tribes.

He added that the selfish human nature caused the crisis among people.

Ajimobi said: “There is no difference between us as humans. We are the same but our selfishness, greed and avarice are what account for all our actions against each other. Everything is all about our selfishness and self-preservation. There is nobody here who is without a trace of human selfishness.

“We must sit down with relevant stakeholders – Miyetti Allah, farmers, community leaders and security operatives – and begin a monthly meeting on how to continue this effort.

“Oyo State is known for accommodation; we are known for our hospitality. We accommodate people and we must remain so. We must begin to implement the recommendations the stakeholders proffered at earlier meetings and not until there is a crisis.

“This meeting must take place every month and I will always be in attendance. All the security chiefs will be attendance. Prevention is always better than cure and we must consider that thoroughly. The second recommendation is that for all herdsmen, we must know all the Fulanis with herds in Oyo State. We must know them and register them and if possible, we must register and know their cows too.

“What the white has ahead of us is that they keep so many records and data. The government must play a major role in this game.

“What is the purpose of government? It is the protection and enhancement of security and peace of the people. When things are difficult, setting up a task force is the way out. When we had the problem of insecurity in the state, we introduced the Operation Burst. So, let us use that task force approach and let’s have security and our Operation Burst can do it…”

Police Commissioner Abiodun Odude noted that despite the effort of the state command to foster peace, stakeholders had recovered nine bodies in the last two weeks.

He said: “I want to inform the governor that about three weeks ago, we called a meeting of all the stakeholders, like this. About a week later, the Special Adviser on Community Relations also did the same thing. But in the past three weeks, things that have not happened in the state have started happening.

“On the fifth of this month, a case of cattle rustler was reported in Saki and the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) team was deployed to get the other people. But on their way, they were ambushed and the Commander of SARS in Saki was butchered. Another policeman was also butchered, but he didn’t die. The suspect who was arrested was also killed.

“In Iseyin, about three days after that, we had a situation where a 70-year-old man was just killed on his farm. Two days later, we recovered five bodies in that same area. We are still investigating. About two days ago, another person was also killed.

“But one thing I am sure of is that policemen don’t die in vain. In the case of the policemen who were killed, about seven people have been arrested and we will arrest more.

“In Iseyin, we are still investigating and the culprits would soon be brought to justice. At Ile Ido, two suspects have been arrested.

“In the last two weeks, here, we have nine bodies that are yet to be accounted for. One thing I also want to add is that we are ready: we have the men, we have the equipment, the will and the capacity. We will not allow law and order to be broken down in the state. Anybody who feels he is above the law, we will deal with him or her accordingly.

“We hope that after this meeting, things will begin to work better in the state.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/herdsmen-must-obey-anti-grazing-law.html

Celebrities / Alarming!!! Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Summoned By Nigerian Senate by 9Ebisco: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerian seven year old comedienne Emmanuella Samuel Spopularly known as Emmanuella has been summoned by the Nigerian National Assembly.

The comedienne who has just gotten a movie set role from Walt Disney Studio took had been recognized by the Nigerian senate.

The senate president Bukola Saraki who was delighted by the feat the young girl is achieving, saying she is really an inspiration.

Commenting on emmanuella’s post the senate president wrote

Congratulations Emmanuella! Make sure you make them laugh over there. Your story is an inspiration. Come by the @NGRSenate sometime, let’s discuss how we can develop the potential of our young talents in the creative industry.

This is a good step taken by the senate president.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/alarming-child-comedienne-emmanuella.html

Celebrities / Sylverster Stallone “rambo” Is Dead - Watch Live Video On Youtube by 9Ebisco: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone, popularity known as “RAMBO” died early this morning after his battle with prostate cancer, the actor kept his illness a secret, but in the end he couldn’t beat it.

SYLVESTER Stallone is an American actor and filmmaker known for his roles in action movies – most notably as Rocky in the legendary series.

Sylvester, 71, was born on July 6 1946, and played Rocky in the well known series between 1976 and 2015.

He played soldier John Rambo from the four Rambo films, which came out between 1982 and 2008, and was Barney Ross in the three The Expendables films between 2010 and 2014.

Impressively, he wrote or co-wrote most of the 14 films in all three of these franchises, and also directed the movies.

The Rocky film props have been placed in the Smithsonian museum, and Stallone was voted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame in 2010.

He stands at just 5 foot 8 inches tall.

He is worth a massive £301million.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/breaking-sylverster-stallone-rambo-is.html

Celebrities / Tosin Martins States Cause Of His Disappearance by 9Ebisco: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerian inspirational singer Tosin Martins who was so popular after releasing his famous hit song olomi in 2006 has revealed why he forego singing.

His song ‘Olomi’ was a song that aired every wedding occasion in the country, but as the ovation was loud and many were expecting something new and banging the singer disappeared.

Speaking about that the singer said;

“I went quiet after releasing ‘Olomi’ because other music evolved and it just stopped being about that kind of sound. There is a Naija pop sound that is dominant and radio gives them a priority. I am not that kind of artiste. I can collaborate with them and bring that kind of sound into my genre but the reality is that it is not my kind of sound. You have to be true to yourself. It is that whole process of being true to yourself and remain relevant that caused my silence in the industry.”

Tosin Martins who is widely known for producing gospel music said that he is not a gospel singer rather he is an inspirational singer.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/tosin-martins-states-cause-of-his.html

Celebrities / Praiz, Simi And Adekunle Gold To Perform At 100% Concert by 9Ebisco: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
The 100% concert is all but set for Sunday 18th February 2018 holding in Lagos.

The three artistes to perform at the live show have all indicated their preparedness towards the upcoming event.

The concert will be airing performances from three great artistes; Adekunle Gold, Simi and Praiz. It will be live at the Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island, Lagos. It is coming as a Valentine bonus for music lovers. The organizers X3M Music, says it would offer memorable experience.

When Adekunle Gold was asked about his desire and preparation for the show he said; “People are beginning to ask for more. I think people are ready for live music. People now attend live music events. They attended my show and it was at a time other artistes had concerts. I think we are ready for live shows,” he declared.

This concert will bring Simi and Adekunle gold together in the public but not has lovers, but to perform some songs together.

Simi is also prepared for the show and according to her she has will be doing what you think you know in a different form.

She said; “You can recreate something that already exists. My band, for example, when we are making a song, we can change the arrangement of the guitars or the drums; we can make something that is slow faster and something faster slower. You can do something entirely different; you don’t know what you are going to hear next. You know the song, but you don’t know the form you are going to hear it. That’s why I prefer live music because you can do anything you like with it; yet, it’s still the same material.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/praiz-simi-and-adekunle-gold-to-perform.html

Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings by 9Ebisco: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nollywood actress and philanthropist Omotola Jalade also called Omosexy shares the same point of view with Daddy Freeze over tithing, offering and first fruit.

The actress who also acknowledged Daddy Freeze during her birthday party took out time to urge the crowd present to agree to the teachings of Daddy Freeze.

When addressing the crowd this is what she had to say concerning daddy freeze’s teaching

“Stop getting angry with the Freezes of this world. They are not your problem; they are trying to help you. It might be wrong what he’s saying, you may not agree with what he’s saying, but you must agree with the spirit of which he is saying it. You need to wake up. You need to wake up Black people.

D’banj who was present at the event had also spoken out about daddy freeze telling people not to pay tithe. D’banj had told him he pays his tithe and he is proud he does.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/omotola-jalade-supports-daddy-freeze.html

Celebrities / Zari Kicked Diamond Platmumz Out Of Her Life On Valentine’s Day! by 9Ebisco: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platnumz obviously had a black Valentine's day celebration as his first baby mama, Zari, has kicked him out of her life over gross Infidelity.

This is sadly coming after his second baby mama, Hamisa Mobetto dragged him to court for neglecting his child's support.

Zari who is tired of the cheating scandals shared a photo of a Black Rose on her Instagram and wrote about the sad end of her long term relationship.

"Understand that this is very difficult for me to do.

There have been multiple rumors some with evidence floating around in ALL SORTS of media in regards to Diamond’s constant cheating and sadly I have decided to end my relationship with Diamond, as my RESPECT, INTEGRITY, DIGNITY & WELL BEING cannot be compromised.

We are separating as partners but not as parents.

This doesn’t reduce me as a self-made individual, and as a caring mother, and the boss lady you have all come to know.

I will continue to build as a mogul, i will inspire the world of women to become boss ladies too.

I will teach my four sons to always respect women, and teach my daughter what self-respect means.

Unlike many, I’ve been in the entertainment industry for 12 years, and through all my challenges I came out a victor because I am a winner, and so are all of you Zari supporters.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S," she wrote.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/zari-kicked-diamond-platmumz-out-of-her.html

Celebrities / Majid Michel: Late Ebony Reigns Never Acted Like A Christian by 9Ebisco: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ghanaian-Lebanese actor Majid Michel remembers the late Ghanaian singer ebony reigns but questioned her earthly living.

The singer who lost her life in an auto crash last week was very reckless in her short stay on according to Michel.

Ebony reigns was a drug addict which made her do some stuffs that a Christian would consider is out of the Christendom which has given room for the actor to query her Christian life.

“People: but she doesn’t act like a Christian. God: Am not looking for actors. Rest in peace, only Jesus knew your heart.” He wrote

Majid Michel received nominations for Best Actor in a Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2017. He eventually won the award in 2012 after three previous consecutive nominations.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/majid-michel-late-ebony-reigns-never.html

Celebrities / I Will Die In Wealth Says Wizkid by 9Ebisco: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Nigerian singer Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, known professionally as Wizkid, being one of the biggest artiste in Africa, he has spoken about his humble beginning and were he will be leaving the world from.

Wizkid disclosed that he was born broke but right now he is of the opinion that he can’t die the same way he was born rather he will die in wealth.

Wizkid was born on 16 July 1990 in Surulere, a residential and commercial area of Lagos. He grew up in an interfaith household with twelve female siblings.

On a photo he shared on instagram, the ‘MANYA’ crooner wrote “born broke, die wealthy.”

He has signed a deal with Nike Sports Wear Company to help him produce his personal brand of jersey for his fans worldwide, the jersey will have the imprints “WIZKID FC.”

Wizkid's contribution to the Nigerian Music Industry has earned him several achievements. He is the recipient of two BET Awards, three Billboard Music Awards, two iHeartRadio Music Awards, one MTV Europe Music Award, four MTV Africa Music Awards, two SoundCity MVP Awards, three MOBO Awards, six The Headies Awards, two Channel O Music Video Awards, six Nigeria Entertainment Awards, two Ghana Music Awards, two Dynamix All Youth Awards, two City People Entertainment Awards, and a Future Award.

In addition, he has been nominated five times at the MTV Europe Music Awards, three times at the American Music Awards, four times at the World Music Awards, and once at the Grammy Awards. Moreover, he received an ASCAP plaque for his songwriting contributions to Drake's "One Dance." He got nominated six (6) categories of the 2017 Sound city award and won the 'Digital Artiste of the Year'.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/i-will-die-in-wealth-says-wizkid.html

Celebrities / Effect Of Being A Single Mother - Waje by 9Ebisco: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2018
Many ladies do not like the tag ‘single mother’ being used on them despite that being their status but does it make you any less a mother? Beautiful Nigerian songstress, Waje, has an opinion about this because she is a single mother too.

According to her “If you are a single mom, you are a single mom. It doesn’t make you any less a mom and it doesn’t mean there is something wrong with you.

“You are a mom, own it,” she said during an interview on Rubbin’ Minds.

Waje admitted that being a single mom has had some impact on her lifestyle as she must consider her daughter before making choices.

“When you’re dating for example, its not everybody that you’ll bring to your house. So, I don’t do that at all until I know it’s a relationship that is worth introducing her to,” she said.

For a beautiful woman who is obviously wanted by many men, how does she manage her daughter’s curiosity?

Her words are more like advice for others in her shoes. She just must find a way; however difficult it is.

Wedding bells any time soon? She would rather leave that to God, considering she has “not really dated a lot”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/effect-of-being-single-mother-waje.html

Politics / 2019: Gov. Okorocha Open Up On Successor, Gives Reasons by 9Ebisco: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has revealed who he is willing support for the state’s number one seat come 2019.

Okorocha said if Chief Uche Nwosu comes out to contest the 2019 governorship election in the State, he would support him.

Nwosu is the current Chief of Staff Government House and an ardent apostle of the Rescue Mission Government in the State.

Okorocha said this when the officials of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and leaders from Owerri Municipal Council visited him on Monday, at the Government House to urge him to encourage and support Chief Nwosu for the governorship of the State in 2019.

He stated, “Uche Nwosu is hardworking, and never gets tired. He is a very humble young man.

“Not proud. Not arrogant. So, Power won’t enter his head. Inspite of the position he occupies you can’t see him quarreling with anybody or maltreating anybody.

“He does not segregate against anybody whether from Orlu or Owerri or Okigwe zone. He relates with people enviously. I have checked him in and out, I have not found him wanting.

“What the State wants is Imo governor and not Owerri Zone or Orlu Zone or Okigwe Zone governor. Zoning does not put food on the table of anybody. The young man is a team player, who does not use his office to molest anybody. He has the qualities of a good leader. If he says he will run for governor, I will support him.

“Obviously it might be as a result of these qualities that most people are talking about Uche Nwosu for governor everywhere even when he has not declared for the governorship. It might also be the reason for the endorsements he is getting from all quarters.

“You see, you don’t hide a good product. And the joy of every leader is to have a worthy successor. You don’t mind political opportunists. We have done very well as a government and we should be concerned about what happens to the achievements after.

“I am not from Owerri zone, but my administration has done more projects in Owerri zone and Owerri Municipal in particular more that the administrations before me had done put together.

“We need Imo governor and not a zonal governor. I have done in Okigwe zone what the man from the zone could not do for them. The records are there.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/2019-gov-okorocha-open-up-on-successor.html

Politics / 2019: APC Woman Leader Defects To PDP by 9Ebisco: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2018
A former governorship aspirant of the All Progressive Congress, APC, and Deputy Woman Leader of the party in Edo State, Tina Agbarha, has dumped the ruling party for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The state Chairman of PDP, Chief Dan Orbih, received the former APC chieftain at Igueben, headquarters of Igueben Local Government Area of the state, weekend.

He said the defection of the Woman Leader was a clear indication that the PDP was working to achieve success in the forthcoming elections.

Orbih said Agbarha was a grassroots politician and mobiliser, adding that “the APC in Igueben Local Government Area, and Edo State in general, was in trouble following her declaration for PDP.”

Also speaking, the defector, Agbarha, pointed out that “the APC lacks internal democracy and has no respect for dedicated members, who worked hard for the party.”

She also said that she lost faith in the party having been “denied nomination during the party primaries to contest the local government elections scheduled for March 3.”

According to her, her former political party had thrown away all its hard-working members and leaders.

She insisted that she “was also a victim of the party’s intimidation and refusal to accord members their rightful positions, whether as deserving members and aspirants.”

She lamented a situation where APC leaders in the state described her as not ‘having the capacity to become the Igueben council chairman’ and lamented that she was used and dumped, after helping the party to garner votes during the governorship election that produced Governor Godwin Obaseki.

Agbarha, who described herself as an “able and capable woman” leader, added that “Even as a woman leader, I cannot access the governor’s office.

“I cannot also have access to my Deputy Governor and cannot have access to our party leader’s home at Iyamho.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/2019-apc-woman-leader-defects-to-pdp.html

Celebrities / The Show To Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos Exposed by 9Ebisco: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
British born Nigerian singer Maleek Berry have opined that if one is looking for the finest girls in the city, his show is that one place to come to.

This revelation was made during his interview on BeatFM where the singer stated that if there is one thing that cannot lack in his show is beautiful girls and that is due to his kind of song rather than his looks as some people might assume… who are these people? Him! According to him, these beautiful ladies are attracted to his shows are to them and their situations.

This is no joke as we have seen all dem beautiful ladies in every of Maleek Berry’s show, not just shutting it up but vibing with him as he performs.
2018 is looking great for Maleek Berry who had great entrance into the year at the Soundcity MVP Awards where he won Best Act and Best Pop.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/the-show-to-meet-most-beautiful-girl-in.html

Celebrities / RIP: Actress, Caroline Danjuma Loses Mum by 9Ebisco: 6:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Barely 3 months after losing two people close to her, actress Caroline Ekanem, has again been bereaved.

The stunning actress took to IG to reveal that her mother just passed.

Sharing a photo of the both of them together she wrote;

You taught me to be strong when I am going through the storm . You were my mother/ grandmother/ father / teacher/ mentor .. I was your little angel . You taught me how to write, read , cook , pray .. taught me how to be neat and you emphasised on it. Constantly giving me words of advice since I was a child. When I go astray you scolded me then pulled me back with love ..

I grew up meeting new faces because you believed in education , any girl that is an orphan you will bring her home and train her to university level not minding the cost and asking for nothing in return , you were a cheerful giver , an amazing artist and a super prayer warrior. The best part of me is credited to you mummy ..

I grew up being content with whatever I had because you taught me so .for 6 yrs I watched you go through pain even till the last day ..paralysis came to play..the agile mother, active and hardworking woman I knew was gone but then you never allowed it to bring your ever happy mood down .

You were always full of life and still giving us advise when you had the strength to . When I went through my storms it tore you apart , my pains were your pain and when I was happy you were the happiest .

I was your “miss world “ most beautiful c’girl ( ur nickname for me). I am glad I made you proud to an extent . You were always there to listen to my pain .. I am happy you are in a better place ..

I will miss the way you shower me with praise when I do something good and to cheer me up , I will also miss how you scold me without pity when I am wrong . You are the BEST. Forever the BEST . Thank you for giving your best to raise me, for your discipline , constant prayers and endless love .

My inem, eka mi, imami.. please guide me from Haven .. I love you so much dearest love . RIP 8/2/18… as I walk through the valley of death, I fear no evil for the lord is with me �����#sometimesasmilehidesalotofpain #haventooktheirangel #4months3deaths

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/rip-actress-caroline-danjuma-loses-mum.html

Celebrities / Roseline Muerer’s Colorful Wedding Ceremony To Jim Iyke (see Photos) by 9Ebisco: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nollywood actress Roseline Muerer got married in a spectacular ceremony held in Abuja earlier in the week.

The delectable actress tied the knot with the love of her life in the presence of family, well wishers and friends with some top Yoruba demons in the Nollywood industry.

Roseline who looked so gorgeous in her wedding ensemble got married to co actor Jim Iyke before other cast members of AYO Makun’s new movie Yoruba Demons.

The photos of the ceremony are already making rounds on the social media and one could take them for the real thing giving the beauty of the costume and props used on set.

We really can’t wait to see what AY is cooking this time.. Also on set are actors Sexy Steel, Ramsey Noah, Falz and many others.

See photos from the wedding scene.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/roseline-muerers-colorful-wedding.html

Politics / 2019: Inside The ‘war’ Of The Generals by 9Ebisco: 6:50am On Feb 10, 2018
Letters, messages, and all kinds of intrigues have recently coloured the relationship between ex-leaders Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, with President Muhammadu Buhari. This has sparked various narratives, some of which say it is all power play at high levels. But what does all this mean for the political landscape?

Die-hard supporters of the three retired generals - President Muhammadu Buhari, Olusegun Obasanjo, and Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida - insist that there is no love lost between the trio. However, not all Nigerians, especially the youth who are seen as key to electoral victory, are aware that Obasanjo, IBB and Buhari have many things in common. For those who know them, a disagreement between them should not be seen as strange. All three ‘warring’ retired generals have reached the zenith in their military career, and have fought in the Civil War between 1966 and 1970.

Obasanjo, born on 5th March, 1937 is now 80; Buhari, born on 17th December 1942 is now 76; and IBB, born on 17th August 1941 is now 77-years-old.

The only point of departure is that while Obasanjo and Buhari were at different times Head of State, and thereafter elected president, IBB only served once as Head of State, but later changed the title of his office to Military President, without testing his electoral worth at the polls.

Obasanjo’s bombshell

Ahead of the 2019 general elections, which is about a year from now, Obasanjo dropped what has been described to be a bombshell two weeks ago, in what many describe as a new agenda that will continue to dominate the political space as the elections draw nearer. Many Nigerians believe that he is a lucky Nigerian, and he too has at different fora attested to this, saying God always answers his prayers, even though his opponents keep making reference to his failed third term attempt.

Obasanjo seems to have attained notoriety in letter-writing to Nigerian leaders, but little did many Nigerians know that he would deploy his sword-like pen to reach out to President Buhari. To the shock of many political observers, he in the long statement pointedly asked Buhari to go home and rest and shelve the idea of contesting the 2019 election even though the latter has not declared his intention to run.

Obasanjo’s incontrovertibly shook the political space, given the endorsement Buhari received from him in 2015. In fact, the former leader, who openly tore his PDP membership card, did not hide his objection to the decision of former President Goodluck Jonathan to contest the 2015 election, who he had earlier warned in a scathing letter, to retrace his steps. Buhari became his favourite to win the 2015 election, who he viewed as having the experience and knowledge to lead Nigeria.

Obasanjo said, “The circumstances [Buhari] will be working under if he wins the election are different from the one he worked under before, where he was both the executive and the legislature - he knows that. He’s smart enough. He’s educated enough. He’s experienced enough. Why shouldn’t I support him?,” Obasanjo said, in the letter to Jonathan way back before 2015 elections. That endorsement was seen in other quarters as more of an esprit de corps for a military colleague.

In retrospect, while Obasanjo was enlisted into the Nigerian Army in 1958, Buhari joined in 1961 and they both rose through the ranks to become generals, and heads of state at different times.

While Obasanjo was Head of State from 1976 to 1979, Buhari also occupied the position in 1983 to 1985. With the trajectory of their military and political lives, many observers would have expected the sustenance of their camaraderie. But there seems to be no love lost between them. From 2015 till now, it appears the tide has changed and President Buhari seems to have entered the infamous black book of Obasanjo.

In the well-circulated statement, Obasanjo rated the Buhari administration low in the fight against corruption which was the major fulcrum of the administration’s campaign just as he accused him of nepotism and lacking the understanding of internal political dynamics.

“The situation that made Nigerians to vote massively to get my brother Jonathan off the horse is playing itself out again. First, I thought I knew the point where President Buhari is weak and I spoke and wrote about it even before Nigerians voted for him and I also did vote for him because at that time it was a matter of ‘any option but Jonathan’,” Obasanjo wrote. He therefore asked Buhari to take a deserved rest in 2019.

In the letter, titled ‘The Way Out: a Clarion Call for Coalition for Nigeria Movement’, Obasanjo wrote: “President Buhari needs a dignified and honourable dismount from the horse. He needs to have time to reflect, refurbish physically and recoup and after appropriate rest, once again, join the stock of Nigerian leaders whose experience, influence, wisdom and outreach can be deployed on the side line for the good of the country. His place in history is already assured. Without impaired health and strain of age, running the affairs of Nigeria is a 25/7 affair, not 24/7.”

He continued: “I only appeal to brother Buhari to consider a deserved rest at this point in time and at this age. [He] does not necessarily need to heed my advice. But whether or not he heeds it, Nigeria needs to move on and move forward.”

The Buhari administration was tactful in its response to Obasanjo, probably with the intent not to drag the debate beyond. “For the record, Chief Obasanjo is a patriot, and he has proven this time and time again. We appreciate what he said concerning the administration’s performance in two out of the three key issues that formed the plank of its campaign: Fighting corruption and tackling insurgency. Specifically, the former President said President Buhari must be given credit for his achievement so far in these two areas. We thank him for this,” the Presidency said. But Buhari’s supporters did not take it lightly.

Malam Mohammed Lawal who served as Deputy Director, Coordination/Implementation of the APC Presidential Campaign Council in 2015, which worked for the emergence of President Buhari, said people like of Obasanjo are uncomfortable with President Buhari’s ‘pro-masses’ approach to governance. He also accused the ex-president of attempting to sabotage the current administration.

“[Obasanjo] thinks the Buhari era is like the late Yar’adua era or the Jonathan era that he planted. We will not fold our hands this time around. If the Federal Government is careful in speaking out, we the supporters of President Buhari will not sit down and just look,” Lawal said.

Another Buhari supporter, Aminu Dan Malam, said Obasanjo’s ranting will fizzle out. “He is not a kingmaker, and has never been one; and contrary to insinuations, Buhari’s popularity is soaring. Just look at the sea of people that turned out to receive him in Nasarawa State few days ago. And importantly, Obasanjo never won an election on his own because he has never been a party man. First, he came as military head of state through the support of other generals such as T.Y Danjuma. In 1999, he never knew anything like PDP, he was in prison when they brought him out and crowned him and in 2003, Atiku Abubakar who was then vice president would have smartly taken over the PDP ticket,” he said.

Malam added: “And the circumstance that led to the emergence of late President Umaru Yar’adua is not something that we should revisit; the case is the same with the second coming of Jonathan. So, Obasanjo should simply keep quiet; he is envious of Buhari.”

Many say the Obasanjo-declared Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM), which he said is not a political party but an alternative to unseat Buhari, is simply out to cause confusion. The movement, greeted with suspicion and misgivings, posed a question: What is Obasanjo after? While many politicians and political observers align with Obasanjo on some issues raised in his letter, they are not convinced about the sincerity of the former President.

This is why the formation of the coalition being championed by some ex-governors, especially former governors Olagunsoye Oyinlola (Osun) and Donald Duke (Cross River) has been greeted with snide remarks by major political players, who see the group as being populated by the same old politicians of the ruling party, and PDP stock.

Assessing the letter, Barrister Monday Ubani said Obasanjo’s advice to Buhari not to contest is not binding, more so when the ex-president is not known to have followed advice when he was in power. “[Obasanjo] is not a minister, he is not in government. He is just an elder statesman. There are issues which he raised, accusing him of running a government of the north, that appointments are a bit lopsided. There was allegation of herdsmen who are also killing with so much impunity and the government has not sent the military the way it did when the IPOB issue arose. But one also cannot forget Obasanjo and his government in a hurry. He was the first person to say that he has ministers who he has appointed to advise him, but that he is not bound to take their advice.”

Ubani also wondered: “Is his advice laced with poison, or is it offered with some sense of altruism, or for selfish interest? Even though some of the messages he passed have some measure of truth, my problem with him as a messenger is that those things he was advising about, he was more guilty of. Whatever problems we are facing today in Nigeria, Obasanjo played a very big major role in creating them. But we cannot throw away all the messages. Sometimes we overlook the messenger and take the message.”

A chieftain of the PDP in Lagos said the promoters of Obasanjo’s ‘coalition’ are jokers. Declining to be named, he said, “They are just wasting their time. They want to adopt the strategy of the APC and I don’t see them making any impact.”

A university don, Dr. Kayode Esuola, told Daily Trust that the coalition would not work as it was formed by the same political elites that have contributed to the mess Nigeria has found herself in. According to him, the coalition is a conspiracy of the elites that is bound to collapse in no distant time.

“Ideologically speaking, one will not really expect it to work. It is the same coalition that manifested in a different scenario to form APC that has disappointed everybody today, including former President Olusegun Obasanjo,” Esuola said.

The Babangida letters

The letter(s) written by IBB, called ‘Maradona’ because of his slippery approach to issues has also remained a subject of dispute.

Babangida, in a statement he personally issued in Minna, Niger State, distanced himself from an earlier one issued on his behalf by his spokesman, Kassim Afegbua, which claimed that the ex-military ruler had advised Nigerians to vote out President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019. “Let me categorically state that as former president and statesman, I have unfettered channel of communication with the highest authorities without sensational public correspondence, therefore those views expressed over there are personal views of the writer,” he said.

Babangida described his statement as ‘My Counsel to the Nation,’ a caption seen many as a move by the ex- president ‘to tactically depart from how ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo passed his message to Buhari. According to him, “Recent happenings and utterances by political gladiators is alarming and not in the interest of common man that is already overstretched and apparently living hand-to-mouth due to precarious economic conditions. I am a realist that believes in all issues in a democratic atmosphere are sincerely discussed and resolved in the spirit of give-and-take.”

IBB, who joined the Nigerian Army on 10 December 1962, is a retired general who was president of Nigeria from 27, August 1985, to 26, August 1993. He joined the Army just one year after Buhari, who was enrolled in 1961.

Babangida was a key player in most of the military coups in Nigeria (July 1966, February 1976, December 1983, August 1985, December 1985 and April 1990). He took over from Buhari after a purported palace coup, and some people are jokingly saying he wants the incumbent out this time around through the power of the pen.

A look at Babangida’s second letter is not much a departure from the initial one issued by his spokesman. Credible sources said Afegbua is only a victim of circumstances, saying as a professional journalist, “he wouldn’t have created the story because he stands to gain nothing from it.”

In a phone interview with the Daily Trust on the day the two letters were released, Afegbua, who has become the guest of the Police and DSS said he stands by the first letter. “The statement is in order. IBB did not hold any press conference in Minna. It was overzealous people that issued that statement of his denial. I wouldn’t issue any statement without his approval. Go ahead with the statement. I have spoken with him and he said he has not recanted the statement,” he said.

Analysts believe that considering their personal and collective experiences, the recent exchange between Obasanjo, IBB and Buhari is not surprising for students of politics, who believe that many factors might have come into play, including patriotism, ego clashes, and to a certain extent, greed. While some say he should bow out when the time comes, many feel he should be allowed to take a decision or whether to run again or not, considering that the ultimate decision lies with the electorate.

While Obasanjo will never vie for the presidency, IBB publicly retired from active politicking. Buhari, who is now on the saddle, still has the room to go for a second term. And that is probably why Nigerians have not heard the last of this battle of generals.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/2019-inside-war-of-generals.html

Celebrities / Bombshell! “squareville” Was Never Owned By Psquare --paul Okoye by 9Ebisco: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Paul Okoye’s latest terrifying revelation has placed fans in big shock. The former Psquare member also known as Rudeboy has revealed in an interview that the Squareville mansion which was always believed to be owned by “Psquare”, is actually owned by himself and his older brother, Jude Okoye.

Paul Okoye also confirmed that he will be moving forward with the selling of the house.

In the course of the initial misunderstandings between the brothers, there were small talks about their intentions to sell “Squareville” but fans saw it as a result of the issues going on between them.

Majority usually think the mansion was for them both so it was quite a relief that the brother actually wanted to sell their mansion and probably share the money equally.

It was, however, a big surprise to hear that the house was never owned by Psquare but Paul and Jude Okoye.

But hold on a sec., does it mean that Peter Okoye was only a tenant in the mansion we all thought he had ownership?

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/bombshell-squareville-was-never-owned.html

Education / JAMB 2018: Board Extends Registration By Five Days by 9Ebisco: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has extended registration for the unified tertiary matriculation examination till Sunday 11th February, by 12 midnight.

The exam board said registration for Direct Entry candidates continues.

JAMB Head of Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, made the announcement in a statement after a meeting with directors of the agency on Tuesday, in Abuja.

The statement reads: “The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announces the extension of registration for 2018 UTME till midnight of Sunday, 11th February, 2018.

“JAMB as a responsive organization has taken the decision albeit with great hesitation to accommodate candidates who failed to register between the two months window period that ended at midnight of Tuesday, 6th February, 2018.

Read Also: JAMB fixes Feb 6 as deadline for UTME registration

“The failure of these candidates to register is unfortunate and the board hastens to add that this culture of impunity will not be tolerated and indeed penalty may be imposed for late registration in future.

“UTME candidates are therefore strongly advised to take advantage of the extension to register as request for further extension would not be entertained.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/jamb-2018-board-extends-registration-by.html

Celebrities / “dating A Married Man Gives Peace Of Mind”- Nigerian Lady Reveals by 9Ebisco: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
A Nigerian lady on twitter has made a controversial post on the advantages of dating a married man.

This surely will not go well with the married woman and it is just a matter of time before they come for her.

However, she made some points and some of the responses she got on twitter as well indicate that her opinions did not go well with a lot of people.

She wrote:

If i start counting the advantages of dating a married man, somebody will come and insult my life. But if you know, yunno

The husband

Preferential treatment

Love and care from a married man

No stress

Constant money in the account

No” baby don’t go anywhere without informing me”

Baby girl vacations for me and my girls all on his credit card.

Emergency needs always met quickly.

It’s bliss tbh especially if the married man is rich.

Peace of mind. you’ll see the ones that’d buy house in your name sef

Oh, i forgot to add. They’ll always treat you like an egg that’s about to break.

Once they sight a sad face whatever it is that is causing the sadness will disappear.

Anything you want that can be bought with money will always be at your feet esp if he’s rich. No suffer-head life

Wait o, i’m not talking about suffer-head married men that are still struggling to send kids to school.

I am talking married men with political positions.

Their wives know of these sugar babies but do nothing cos husband pays for Romanian gold and foreign trips every month. win win.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/dating-married-man-gives-peace-of-mind.html

Politics / 2019: Why Buhari Should Not Contest — Adekunle by 9Ebisco: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2018
Reverend Joseph Ayoade Adekunle, the Oyo State Chairman of the Christian Welfare Initiative (CWI), has advised President Muhammadu Buhari against seeking relection in 2019.

Adekunle anchored his call on the President’s “inability to take firm decisions,” stressing that the issues regarding corruption were swept under the carpet.

The cleric spoke while fielding questions from newsmen after a prayer session, organised by the Ona-Ara Local Government Area chapter of the CWI in Oyo State, at God Loving Church, Ifelodun, Olunloyo Area, Ibadan, yesterday.

Adekunle, however, commended Buhari’s “good intentions of trying to put the country on the steady path of development.”

He said, “There is nothing Buhari can do to win back the hearts of many Nigerians. So, the best thing for him is to forget the ambition and leave the stage when the ovation is loudest.”

This is coming at a time when former President, Olusegun Obasanjo had advised Buhari against seeking re-election in 2019 election due to the failure of the government.

Obasanjo had also lambasted the APC and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), insisting that they cannot solve Nigeria’s problems.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/2019-why-buhari-should-not-contest.html

Celebrities / MUMU! "God Is Very Foolish" – Nigerian Slay Queens Says On Facebook (photos) by 9Ebisco: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
A young Nigerian lady is currently trending on Facebook for all the wrong reasons. She in her Facebook post insulted God and called him Foolish.

See some reactions below;

DesMart CapaLii - God is really a merciful God….Our God is not God that kill he could have killed you before u said everything out…..but try Buhari dem God them go come ur house burn ur community…..Thank you Jesus am serving a living God

Standard Boss- Even prostitutes wanna be noticed. God don’t have your time okay? So,just get the momental fame you want while waiting for the wrath of God open you.

Adeniran Sulaimon - Nowadays it’s easier to know girls whose destinies has been used by yahoo boys , this girl u are seeing is an example of one….

Innocent Ulari - Even this one dat looks like expired fufu wants to trend too? I think the federal government should select some idiots like dis and use for money rituals to boost the economy…Nonsense and ingredient.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/mumu-god-is-very-foolish-nigerian-slay.html

Crime / BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Guma (PHOTOS) by 9Ebisco: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Several persons have been declared missing and many houses razed after suspected Fulani herdsmen launched attack on Nanev village in Uikpam, Guma LGA of Benue State.

Guman is the country home of the state governor, Samuel Ortom.

The commmunity was also attacked on January 1 where over 50 persons were hacked to death.

Mc Ebisco gathered that the gunmen, armed to their teeth stormed the village, Friday evening, shooting sporadically into the air and setting houses on fire.

A resident of the community hinted MC EBISCO that over 23 houses were burnt down completely.

This incident came barely three days after seven Fulani natives were burnt to death in Gboko area of the state.

Confirming the incident, Hon. Anthony Shawon, Chairman of Guma Local Government Area of Benue State said the timely intervention of mobile police prevented the armed men from causing more damages.

“This night 2/2/18 the Fulani militia attacked Uikpam village. The mobile police repelled them. They are now burning Nanev Villages,” he said.

Meanwhile, text message to the Benue State Police PRO, Moses Yamu was not replied at the time of this report.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-launch-fresh.html

Celebrities / Meet Six Ghanaian Actresses Who Are "Threatening" Nollywood Actresses by 9Ebisco: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ghanaian movie stars have crossed the borders of Ghallywood to accumulate supplementary fame in Nigeria’s Nollywood industry. Most reverred among the Ghanaian celebrities whose exploits have paved way for them in Nollywood include:

(1) Juliet Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim’s first Nollywood film was “Yankee Boys after which she has featured in more than 50 films. Her second movie, “Shattered Romance” which paraded Nigerian and Ghanaian actors was launched amidst fanfare on Accra, Ghana in the 5th of December 2014.

(2) Yvonne Nelson: Her first lead role was in the movie ‘Princess Tyra’. She shot about five more movies and then went to Nigeria to shoot her first collaboration with Genevieve Nnaji in 2007 which launched her career in Nollywood. Since then she has become a household name in the movie industry. One of the Nollywood movies she has featured in is “House of Gold” among several others.

(3) Joselyn Dumas: Dumas was a practising paralegal until she relocated to Ghana to follow her dreams of becoming a TV personality. She made her debut on TV as the host of ‘Charter House’s Rhythms”, an entertainment show which saw her interview many celebrities, Lekki Wives (Season2), Perfect Picture among other movies are what landed her career in Nollywood movies.

(4) Jackie Appiah: Jackie Aygemang Appiah is a Canadian-born Ghanaian actress, for her works as an actress she has received several awards and nominations including Best actress in a leading role at the African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) 2010 and best actress in a supporting role at AMAA 2007. Appiah was already known to Nollywood through her many successful Ghanaian films including Beyonce, the President’s Daughter, Princess Tyra, Passion of the Soul, Pretty Queen, the Prince’s Bride, the King Is Mine and the Perfect Picture.
Her notable Nollywood films include Black Soul, Bitter Blessing alongside Nollywood Actor Ramsey Noah and My Last Wedding alongside Nollywood Star Emeka Ike. In 2013, she won the best International Actress Award at the Papyrus Magazine Screen Actor Award (PAMSAA) 2013 which was held in Abuja.

(5) Yvonne Okoro: Yvonne Okoro made her screen debut in “Sticking To The Promise”, a 2002 movie produced by the Nigerian producer Theo Akatugba just after her senior high education. She also played a cameo role in the hit series Tentacles by the same producer for Point Blank media concepts.

(6) Nadia Buari: Delectable actress, Nadia Buari moved from Ghanaian films to Nollywood films around the year 2008. Her breakthrough role in Nollywood was in the film ‘Beyonce and Rihanna’, as Beyonce, she acted alongside Nollywood actress Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde who played the role of Rihanna. The film became very popular with both Ghanaian and Nigerian audience. Her other notable Nollywood films include Rough Rider, Beauty and the Beast, Holding Hope and Single and Married.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/meet-six-ghanaian-actresses-who-are.html

Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's “car Keys” May Send Her On Another 9months Cause by 9Ebisco: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Star actress Mercy Johnson bit more than she could chew earlier today when she hinted she had a ‘quickie’ with her husband before stepping out.

The actress and mother of three shared a photo of herself, her husband and their first daughter Purity with an interesting story of how they had dressed up ready to go out and her husband had suddenly summoned her to follow him ‘upstairs’

According to Mercy, she had been surprised that he would want her to follow him just because he forgot something as he claimed. “What did you forget” the actress had asked only to be told that he forgot his “car keys”

Well, from all indications, Mercy definitely wasn’t referring to the car keys and her fans were quick to point it out that what her husband really wanted was a quickie!

See the comments that trailed the post…

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/mercy-johnsons-car-keys-may-send-her-on.html

Celebrities / 9 Interesting Facts About Talented BB Naija 2018 Housemate, Bambam by 9Ebisco: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oluwabamike (BamBam) Olawunmi is a multi talented young lady who is part of the BB Naija 2018 contestants vying for the N45 million prize.

Mcebisco.com.ng presents 9 interesting facts about the housemate.

1. Bambam who was born in 1990 in Ogun State is an actress, broadcaster, Singer, Voice over artiste, event host, Creative Director, and On Air Personality.

2. Her parents are reportedly divorced and she attended film school as a means of overcoming her parents divorce.

3. Bamike is a graduate of Microbiology from Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State.

4. She currently works as a marketing management staff at Hausba Experience.

5. She also has a musical single to her credit. It is a gospel music which she calls “Rest”.She has also starred in a number of movies among them is The Train.

6. Oluwabamike “Bambam” Olawunmi claims to have joined the BB Naija house without the knowledge of her family.

7. Bambam is an MTN Project Fame season 8 semifinalist and she plays Toby in BBC radiodrama.

8. She is a very committed church worker at Revival House Of Glory International Church.

9. What she’ll do with the prize money if she wins is pay her tithes and invest in a few businesses.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/9-interesting-facts-about-talented-bb.html

Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim’s ‘backside’ In Sports Outfit Got People Talking by 9Ebisco: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2018
Ghanaian Nollywood actress, movie producer, singer and humanitarian of Lebanese, Liberian and Ghanaian descent Juliet Ibrahim is truly a beauty to behold.

She stepped out in her Adidas outfit today that got many wowed, it wasn’t necessarily her outfit nor her facial beauty, however her curves, huge behind got the eyes of her numerous follower.

The actress who's additionally a GLO Ambassador resides in Nigeria with her lover Iceberg Slim.

In the photo she uploaded on instagram, she has given her fans a platform to know more about her and also getting to know them personally.

The divorce mom of 1 wrote “hello my name is Juliet Ibrahim and i am an Actress, Musician, producer, Director, Host/MC, Humanitarian, CEO of ShadesByJulietIbrahim Eye lashes, Entrepreneur and a mother. Who’re you and what do you do? #GettingToKnowMyFollowers.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/juliet-ibrahims-backside-in-sports.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.