Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

9gel's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9gel's Profile / 9gel's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija: We Don't Have Anything In Common, Kiddwaya Tells Erica Again by 9gel(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Thinking she'll eat her cake and have it.
Praying she's amongst those 2% lucky ones
TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya And Laycon Talks More On Their Nomination For Eviction (video) by 9gel(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bro code
TV/Movies / Re: Laycon Rubs His Manhood, Then Smells His Hand (video) by 9gel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Na normal na
Him need cure oh
TV/Movies / Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Davido's Brother For Insulting Bbnaija Viewers by 9gel(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Lol
Making money is not easy oh.
If you're lucky to be born into it, always appreciate it and keep in mind say na God favor you. Well if you're like me wey e no chice for, hehe, buckle up and hustle with deaf ears, you'll be appreciated in the end �
Travel / Re: King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure by 9gel(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hmmmmm
Its hard to realistic person's
You know not even up to %80 of legit hustlers would make it.. People just keep lying to their selves to feel good �
Kpomosauce:
kpomosauce dedicates this prestigious position on this thread to all legit hustler around tha globe. Y'all gon hit it big. Jah bless.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: . by 9gel(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Let's text.
Celebrities / Re: Burna Covers Denmark Newspaper by 9gel(m): 7:58am On Feb 15, 2020
#real Giant
Celebrities / Re: Davido Spends 150 Million Naira On His Son | Naira Marley Repents? | Wizkid Diss by 9gel(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
Money will be made,
Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by 9gel(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2020
clevvermind:
I miss her comedy.
Go her village na �

1 Like

Health / Re: Corper Diagnosed Of Lassa Fever In Asaba, Delta State by 9gel(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
God go always help

2 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: Rent Payment: Monthly Vs Yearly by 9gel(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Monthly - Every one would own a house,
Every month you'll see people parking out,
Every month landlord and tenant dey argue.
Many more.
Monthly is just stressful..
Politics / Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by 9gel(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2020
tribalmall:
Your common sense did not see the first lady in the pix
As you no know first Lady na�, talking rubbish..

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Austin Isaiah Detained By EFCC Dies After Release (Photos) by 9gel(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
They've f**k*d that guy in the ass there too much... Bloody beast EFCC
Crime / Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by 9gel(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2019
davodyguy:
Beast of a husband.

As a married man, I know women can be very annoying and can act silly (same for men) but you should have spared her for the sake of the unborn child and the risk involved. His stupid action can lead to the death of two living souls.

My wife got me upset while she was pregnant even when in Labour, she insulted me alot, but i couldn't do anything

Oga Sabi, na this one you choose to talk... �
Romance / Re: Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice by 9gel(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
I see
Fashion / Re: Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" by 9gel(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Hehe OK oh

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.