Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

9gel's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9gel's Profile / 9gel's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: PDP Rakes In ₦646 Million From 17 Presidential Aspirants, Ends Forms Sale by 9gel(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2022
38 million

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: 20 children Die In Maradi School Fire In Niger (Photos) by 9gel(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Not good
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart by 9gel(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Jeon:

Lol� person dey cry say him no dey interested in celebrity gossips and media stunts you dey go sing J Timberlake song for am!
To use do wetin?���

Aren't you somethin' to admire
Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror
And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine
If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find
Just know that I'm always
Parallel on the other side
Celebrities / Re: Breast Cancer: Sarah Harding Is Dead (Pictures) by 9gel(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Okay
Mostimes I feel you're been paid by bet companies to lure people in wasting their hard earned money, even if easy earned money. You're deeply trying sha
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United by 9gel(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Greatest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Yahoo-Yahoo Thrives In Nigeria, Despite Government Clampdown by 9gel(m): 3:04am On May 04, 2021
If the government is serious, they should strive harder to make 1 naira equal 1 pound.
Case would decline well.. Stop blaming youths please, pressure the government
Business / Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 9gel(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Put six (6)girls for road!
Trust me they bring massive returns daily.. �

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by 9gel(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Use kayamata, you fit juju
MufasaLion:

She dey use "mmmm" collect boys salary
Celebrities / Re: My Past Won’t Haunt Me – Savage Trap Queen by 9gel(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Hmmmmmm, I just keep seeing Rubbish talks
Na ona type dey Direct nollywood movies, where if you do bad you must reap it always... There's two ways to everything in life. So far there are persons that bad past deeds hunts there's always persons it doesn't hunt too.. Nigerians stop the Bleep thinking one sided always.
Vulcanheph:
Your past will always hunt you.... If you need proof ask Kim Kardashian.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Three Brothers, 13 Others Declared Wanted By EFCC For Fraud by 9gel(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Which one is 60 kobo US dollars
Mmmmmmm
God FORBID
60 cent or kobo kwa?
Rubbish
Celebrities / Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by 9gel(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmmm
How many times have you grown old with the love of your life.
EnvelopeUs:
Wow. So nice. Always lovely growing old with the love of your love.
Celebrities / Re: Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) by 9gel(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
I give you the Crown today.
�������
NextD18:
When it comes to taking risks, give it to Nigerian men.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) by 9gel(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yes oh, strong envious one.
Deathissweet:
So make we go chop sh*t?
Music/Radio / Re: Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. by 9gel(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
If Wizkid no win. I go PARA
Family / Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by 9gel(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Burst my brain.
Funniest I've seen this week.
NwaNimo1:
Open a pharmacy.....then sell drugs legally......
Celebrities / Re: Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine by 9gel(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2020
The other side,
Like she wan give reason why she go shine other men den come give am the pikin?
Hmmmm
Ladies always have a reason to everything
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You only heard one part of the story without hearing the other person own and you already concluded. Why are some of you like this

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Davido Responds To Man Who Said He Have A ‘frog’ Voice by 9gel(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Truth is they like him too much to just let him be.....
But they'll never accept openly...
Respect hustle, your own sef go better.
At least he's not hurting anyone....
He's legally rich ba? E no good?
Tufiakwa
Religion / Re: Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? by 9gel(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2020
Fact
DropsMic:
That's cowardice..

I can't remember the last time i gave the church my offering money.. I usually sit back and press my phone when it's time for offering...

Y'all can give your pastors your money but me prefer giving it to beggars.
Romance / Re: My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend by 9gel(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chie, Nairaland Don suffer for yeye talks oh..
Tufiakwa
Adebami895:
Nairalanders!!! I Need Your Advice Please

Good day, my fellow nairalanders. permit me for the blunders, this is just the way I can put it.

I have this pretty and honest girl am currently dating, she is 18 while am 21. We have been dating for 8 months now. My parents knows her and her family knows me as well except her dad. She is really into me and I love her dearly too. I have been in relationships but this current relationship seem to be different because I have never been in love to this extent. Despite the richer and well to do guys disturbing her for relationships she still stick to me.

Although I never make her lack anything even when she never requested for it. she loves me so much that she can’t do without texting and calling me daily, sometimes she even tells me to send a selfie of my self so that she can see my face. This girl is just one of a kind and God knows I truly love her and I will love to marry her if things continue this way. She runs a small business online and am even planing to surprise her with some cash next year to make the business grow. I love it when a lady is hustling.

The problem am having right now is that she is a Virgin, We normally engage in pre-intimacy, although am not satisfied with that, but since I truly love her I just have to wait till she is ready. So recently she finally told me that she is ready to get disvirgined. We have already make a date for that and I have already make plans on booking a 5 star hotel room to make it special and memorable.

I started having second taught this morning that I should not disvirgin her yet because I will be leaving for school next year to further my education while she will start processing admission to gain entry into tertiary institution of her choice, with this reason I felt if I got her disvirgined she might meet some bad peers that will make her engage in some sort of negativity and definitely she might become a hoe or she might be craving for sex while am not with her, but i felt if she is still is still a Virgin she will have my fear in her heart and be for me only.

Should I disvirgin her? or still let her be a Virgin. Am confused, I just don’t want to loose everything. I don’t want to later end up a looser in the relationship. Please nairalanders I really need your advice!! Bashing is welcome as well.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: If Davido Is Not Nominated, Grammy Award Is Scam by 9gel(m): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Burna Boy didn't pay for it, but trust me you can pay for Grammy. Don't be deceived
wisdomiskey:
Davido has paid his way through life.
But unfortunately, Grammy is one thing you cannot PAY for.
Celebrities / Re: “When Una Go Marry” – Femi Otedola Asks His Daughter, Temi And Mr Eazi by 9gel(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Chie, ladyluck sha..
Celebrities / Re: Davido ‘A Better Time’ Album Crashed Audiomack’s Server With Over 17m Hits! by 9gel(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2020
All Na still follow for ABT na, Abi e no follow, no use hatred make you no understand English oh.
icuminpiss:
Crashed kill you there op, FEM already has 15.1m streams already on audiomacks, na just 2m streams Oga. No come dey post fake news

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Bbnaija : Check Out The Car Laycon Fan's Plan To Buy For Him On His Birthday by 9gel(m): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Wahala for who no get fans oh �

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Laycon Celebrates Nigeria's 60th Independence Anniversary by 9gel(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Money is good
Celebrities / Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Nigeria At 60 With Cute Photo by 9gel(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
All I can see is BREAST �

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Appears In Coming To America 2 (full Video) by 9gel(m): 1:09am On Sep 16, 2020
This I'll view again
Celebrities / Re: Davido’s ‘FEM’ Hit 1 Million Youtube Views In 7 Hours by 9gel(m): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Too good,
Respect all day
Religion / Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by 9gel(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Lol
Shey the bible, you con understand pass the westerners wey com teach you ba?
Funny Africans sha.
Confused set of persons using religion to dominate
Awol1:
I agree with Freeze sometimes but he's wrong this time.

Wives' submission to their husbands is not only biblical but also cultural and traditional. And as much as we want to westernize, there are things we must never compromise.

Bastardization of our marriage institution will be the undoing of the African people. Freeze should not speak further on that.
Family / Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by 9gel(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Exactly true...
Just choose happiness...
Respect to you ma'am
KristaPretty:

Do you admit that a lot of people who are married are unhappy and facing challenges which most times seem permanent and emotionally damaging. Don't be deceived by what you see, now people stay even tho they are unhappy because they are afraid of what the society would say or being condemned.

I know an ex-coursemate who found out her husband was gay after 7years of marriage and his so called bestfriend was his partner grin grin grin This same man would have sex with her oess than 5times a month with abeg o.she was broken and shattered but is still married to same man. According to her, which face will she use to leave her marriage.

So my dear, If anyone chose to remain married or single there's no difference. We are masters of our own happiness.
Sometimes some married persons are happier compared to some single persons and vice versa.

In this our generation like you said, I give same level of respect to the singles and married. To each his own battles.

Regards.

1 Like

Family / Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by 9gel(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Lol
I keep quoting we should respect persons that choose to get married and stay in it in this our generation oh..
E no chice....
E go really hard oh...
KristaPretty:

Maybe get a side chick or fowl grin just take care of your children and leave madam to her fate since she won't change and cheating has taken over. You are not considering divorce or magun either angry maybe you should talk to her parents or Daddy G.O grin (what if Daddy G.O is her side cock Hmmm)
Anyway Use condom for madam o, before she put her side cock belle for your head, and to protect yourself from diseases or HIV.

You see why I'm against this love matter grin grin grin
Family / Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? by 9gel(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2020
Lol
Thinking it'll change anything, i mean weda red handed, there'll always be a reason, hahaha
Baba, just forget and work more om yourself and kids.find happiness .
KristaPretty:
Find a way to catch her red handed, let her know that she has been caught in the act.

Secondly this needs a deep conversation between you both. During your discussion questions like what you are not doing right should be asked from you to her or what you are lacking that she needs you to work on in order to be better. Remember women are easily fooled by words they are told, try to complement her often give her enough nacks that she will be cripple. In general just converse with her heart to heart when there is a good mood in the house or at night.

Finally, please use magun on her so that she and any man she straffs will gum together grin grin grin grin
This is not a joking matter and infidelity should never be tolerated in Marriage. This is to save you from unnecessary heartaches and diseases!
If she is tired it's better for her to leave so she can do whatever ahe wants without hiding or giving you emotional
torture. she cannot eat her cake and have it!

I gave you options, chose one. Option 3 is fastest. grin grin angryno time.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.