Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) (106112 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Mouthpis(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

The truth is Gej would have shined if he aligned with the masses .

All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 , we see him as one of us in the seat

He chose to favor the same people that ruined the country

Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria

So I believe things wouldn’t have been better

For Pmb I and many want a change and we see him as an alternative due to the approach and assurance he gave during electioneering campaign

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Sarrki,

Is this really you typing or this account have been hacked?

It's like this 2020 have brought some good things to you.

"The truth is that, IT'S A HOAX?"

Manna BBQ what sayeth thou?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Newmans: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2020
Lucky house wives.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

All Nigerians from across the country supported him in 2011 , we see him as one of us in the seat

Having a good heart is different from governing a controversial nation like Nigeria

For Pmb I and many want a change and we see him as an alternative due to the approach and assurance he gave during electioneering campaign

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

May day! May day!!.

@mods, someone has hacked this account.
This is not the real owner!
I repeat this is not the real owner!!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

A lot of people that hates the president did that on religion, tribal and regional bases

I kicked against his policies when it’s not working

So that’s the difference
Bla bla ...u are just watering the ground to Begin offensive against APC should they fail to give tinubu ticket .....its easy to see through you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

this is not sarrki. It must be someone else using his moniker to comment.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by PHijo(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

No sir!!!!

Knowing fully well that corruption is a way of life to the citizenry and the leaders

Disobedience of law and order is now seen as a way of life

That singular act of not been indicted with corruption charges and modesty is what first endears him to me

Read some statements online they attacked him based on religion and tribe or based on party

Opposition has a vital role to play

We must criticize constructively

If you believed that, they deceived you!

He also had corruption hanging over his neck. Till date, neither he (petroleum minister), or his principal (Obasanjo), head of state has accounted for 2 billion naira. Worth of 700billion Naira today that disappeared from the coffers when he was in charge.

Even if one could absolve him, what about those around him? The Tinubus, Amaechis of this world?

It was obvious from the onset that neither PDP or APC could tackle theft or corruption.

Some of us saw that and supported PDP because they could manage the economy better.

Sadly some fell for the APC hoax, others were motivated by religion, ethnicity or personal interest.

Today, everyone suffers the consequences together!

How I wish democracy had a way of exempting those who made the right choice from the suffering imposed on them by the majority.

I hope in the future you guys learn how to make rational and not emotional choices based on ignorance and arrogance.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

I respect your new position. A hoax is an understatement!
A lot of people believed there was going to be a change only for them to see that it's like investing all your money in MMM

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2020
There is no fence when you are on top.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

cheesy cheesy... Dem don scam sarrki
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2020
And that's how Nigerians rejected a man that was putting in genuine effort in solving her problems and settled for a man who glory in self worth with no proven track record.... Talk about one chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Queseda: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

You're not smart, and I've noticed you don't have a mind of your own. You're easily swayed and give in to pressure from dissenting opinions about what you stand for. You don't want the wrath of PDP attack dogs that dominates the politics section on this forum, hence your tacit withdrawal from supporting PMB. Even with all the atrocities committed by the last regime, all his brainwashed footsoldiers defend him here without bulging, that for me is true loyalty (albeit tending towards zombieism cheesy)
Why can't you also take a stand on where you belong and stop being two-faced

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by bluecircle470: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Look at her face critically, and you will see that Mama peace is at peace.

Nothing concern am.

The billions she stole will make her to be at peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2020
crownwealth:
[s][/s]

Satanic theory sold into the brain’s of the brainwashed supporters of the Dullardino.
At this your tender age, you can't critically address issues
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Lol

May your deliverance be permanent in Jesus Name

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Why are you all surprised about sarrki statements, he has always been honest and in his comments, nothing has changed!!

1..he is still pmb supporter

2.he still dislikes GEJ and PDP

3..he still supports APC

And lastly like all sensible Nigerians, he knows pmb and presidency Ńa scam.. In my honest opinion the way this country is structured, no one can perform has a president, too many interests to satisfy

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:

Fantastic!

And you accuse all these people of tribalism, religious intolerance and ethnic bigotry which was why they never supported Buhari?

Are you saying there was never a time they made valid claims?

That you never saw objective criticism of Buhari from this set of people?

Was that why you defended Buhari blindly and irrationally, because you believed every criticism of Buhari was either out of tribal sentiments, religious intolerance or ethnic bigotry, and that non was ever patriotic?
He has defected to your camp after several years with PMB: why drill him hard? Focus your energy on the yet unrepentant.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by socialmediaman: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

A lot of people that hates the president did that on religion, tribal and regional bases

So that’s the difference

This is a biased opinion! Most people don’t like him because of his extremist and nepotistic tendencies. Is his religion different from a person like Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Good! Even those who supported him are regretting already. If you like , use a whole cow as soya and throw to a fulaniman. If his plans are to ruin you, he would never be deterred. That was what Jonathan did. Instead of focusing on the region who voted him in 2011, was busy hubnobbing with the fulanis , reeling out appointments and contracts to them at the expense of those who worked selflessly for his victory, despite the fact that they didn't vote him in 2011. He came down south to seek votes when not was too late.

I wish he had an idea how Buhari would govern this country by favouring his kinsmen, mainly in those states where he had victory at the expense of those who didn't vote him, maybe jonathan wouldn't have given him a chance in the first place. It's a lesson for would-be leaders.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

'...due to assurance he gave...' shows you don't know how democracy works. It is only in Nigeria politicians are believed and faith exercised in them. In other climes politicians are instructed onj what to do and compelled by advocacy. Their inherent qualities whatever they are are secondary.So when you go to the polls you donot elect your leaders based on what they claim to be or capable of doing but how readily they are able to comply with civil directives and draw on the power of consultation and negotiation.

In other climes the most powerful component of government is the Legislature because they deal with issues regarding everyday life. The Executive by definition is the component of goverment that acts out instructions. In a business establishment, the Legislature is the admin section while the Executive is the operations section. For the head of Operations to give you assurances on any matter is just wishful thinking.

And this applies to any government we had be it OBJ's, Yaradua's, GEJ's or this one. The reason we are often disappointed by the performance of government is simply bevause we donot know how it works well in a democratic set up. We are feudalists by nature in Africa. We have this mentality of one head, one king, is all and all. Democracy does not work like that.

Next time elect leaders that understand democracy. There is a reason the world has largely abandoned the monarchy, dictatorships and totalitarianism. It just doesn't work.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by BlackfireX: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Will you keeeep kwayeeet

You are not patriotic
We are solidly behind PMB.

No vacancy in aso rock
Said baba 2023.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2020
crownwealth:

Yeye statement.

This is 2020! Do all you can to have atlest common sense.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:17am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Once alert for January shows Sarrki will reboot to factory mode. I remember when the Benue killings touched the human side of Sarrki. I hope Sarrki will prove me wrong this time. But any which way, God WILL PUNISH EVERYTHING APC

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Mouthpis(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

So that’s the difference

From your write-ups, I have always known that you are a very intelligent guy.

But, what I could not come in terms with is how a man with such an intellectual prowess could support a train heading for the rock in broadday light.

Thank God you finally accepted the reality

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2020
Queseda:

You're not smart, and I've noticed you don't have a mind of your own. You're easily swayed and give in to pressure from dissenting opinions about what you stand for. You don't want the wrath of PDP attack dogs that dominates the politics section on this forum, hence your tacit withdrawal from supporting PMB. Even with all the atrocities committed by the last regime, all his brainwashed footsoldiers defend him here without bulging, that for me is true loyalty (albeit tending towards zombieism cheesy)
Why can't you also take a stand on where you belong and stop being two-faced

Your own mumu just dey start i gueess

Wake up from slumber quick so you could see the light you asslicker of the most useless (Rtd) Major General in Nigerian history .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2020
efighter:

She is at peace even after being stripped nakked at the market square by EFCC. Why is her husband Goatluck Jonathan always going to Aso Rock to beg Buhari nah and even worked for APC at the last governorship election in his(Goatluck) state? Don't deceieve yourself, she is catching cold because she has been stripped nakked. EFCC recovered billions from her, her family and relatives also stole millions from her.

This one no get sense o

Jonathan go and beg buhari?

Hahaha

You must think an ex president of Nigeria is just an ordinary somebori
Mumu
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Vivuch: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Because of APC failure they're kissing ass now. Just to make Nigerians to like them. grin grin grin grin grin . APC is still scam.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2020
Reference:

'...due to assurance he gave...' shows you don't know how democracy works. It is only in Nigeria politicians are believed and faith exercised in them. In other climes politicians are instructed onj what to do and compelled by advocacy. Their inherent qualities whatever they are are secondary.So when you go to the polls you donot elect your leaders based on what they claim to be or capable of doing but how readily they are able to comply with civil directives and draw on the power of consultation and negotiation.

In other climes the most powerful component of government is the Legislature because they deal with issues regarding everyday life. The Executive by definition is the component of goverment that acts out instructions. In a business establishment, the Legislature is the admin section while the Executive is the operations section. For the head of Operations to give you assurances on any matter is just wishful thinking.

And this applies to any government we had be it OBJ's, Yaradua's, GEJ's or this one. The reason we are often disappointed by the performance of government is simply bevause we donot know how it works well in a democratic set up. We are feudalists by nature in Africa. We have this mentality of one head, one king, is all and all. Democracy does not work like that.

Next time elect leaders that understand democracy. There is a reason the world has largely abandoned the monarchy, dictatorships and totalitarianism. It just doesn't work.

I agree 100 % with the bolded
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by 9gel(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2020
clevvermind:
I miss her comedy.
Go her village na �

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by barnny(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Is this not Governor Yahaya Bello's security guide undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

Alleluiah!
Sarrki has been Redeemed!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by BlackfireX: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

You lack public manners

Oh boy , this buhari govt is really affecting you o

1. Have they stopped paying your BMC salary, because you lots are 'useful idiots'

2. Did the border closure affect your Aunty's business.

3. You were hoping the iilletrate Fulani you were ass licking will hand over power to osinbajo or tinubu, but all indices is pointing to northern aluta continua.

4. I hope you or any of your siblings have not been retrenched from NPower.

5.I hope you are not angry at buhari for not paying the #5,000 he promised you educated illiterate.

Let me stop here by saying you are not Patriotic.

Sai baba 2023
No vacancy in aso rock , SW take note

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) by emusbyz(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2020
sarrki:

But the truth is !!!

It’s a hoax

The truth is that some persons didn't think with their brain how someone will make 1 dollar to equal 1 naira. nor did they on other ridiculously impossible promises. They were carried away with the word "change". We deserve the kind of leaders we get. May not be what we want, but what we deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Photos Of Cancer-Stricken Diezani Alison-madueke With Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.