Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

9itewolf's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9itewolf's Profile / 9itewolf's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 20 pages)

Romance / Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by 9itewolf(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:
Prove to your dudes that they re kids

You up the game by starting with cocaine, heroine, morphine and opium and let them see who really is a man.
bro wer I fit get dis kain weed....d1 u tak b4 dis post grin grin
Phones / Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by 9itewolf(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Seems d guy pics nd acct details has disappeared from our op's fone
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
52xhk9d....... U can try dis game or wait till new season start .
Celebrities / Re: Little Segun Wire Blasts Falz For Saying Musicians Should Stop Hailing Fraudster by 9itewolf(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
jeflexy:

I don't blame the little boy for not respecting his elders.

I blame the boy's mother, it shall never be well with that useless harlot wherever she is.

If only she agreed to the advice of aborting that useless bastard.

Now another miscreant, Afonja, let on the loose to grow into a man and cause havoc to the superior whites which are much more blessed than the useless black man.

I Pray the whites forgive we useless blacks for our sins against them for we know not what we do.

Amen

Celebrities / Re: 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War? by 9itewolf(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Papiikush:
Falz is the only educated fellow amongst those Niggas you listed.

EDUCATION always make you stand out.
and cdq?
Celebrities / Re: ‘If E-money And I Are Doing Anything Illegal, May God Expose Us’ – Kcee (video) by 9itewolf(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Typical Nigeria hate and jealous mentality.
When you see a young man that is richer, more handsome and more famous than your give me five thousand naira for hair boyfriend, you start asking for his source of wealth..
I understand if your boyfriend is a barber in ajegule, he gives you money and 200 naira recharge card that you load and get 1200 as the new airtel bonus..
E-money is one amongst the many well to do young Nigerians that don't like to blow their wealth, its unfortunate that his brothers fame has made people to know him..
He has his own legal businesses, so is the same with your barber boyfriend..
so just focus on praying for more customers in your boyfriends shop in ajegunle and leave e-money alone..
If want to apply as house girl in his gate man's house, you can contact me or lalasticlala..

3 Likes

Business To Business / Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by 9itewolf(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
jennymac:
Pls where can I get grade A fairly used clothes for 12 to 18 months babies in Enugu?
katangora whatsapp 08061199697
Business To Business / Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by 9itewolf(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kamkamdd:

Oh tanx for d infomation pls.Can one really get a reliable person to do biz wit.
contact me on 08061199697... only if you will come down to katangora.. No ghost business
Crime / Re: “I Want To Die. I Can’t Stand This Humiliation’’ Notorious Kidnapper Declared... by 9itewolf(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2017
I say giv am death.........bt mak am slow grin grin
Politics / Re: That Igbo Man Has Finally Arrived Home, His Grand Mother Cried When She Saw Him by 9itewolf(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
intruxive:

Wasn't referring to you nna, I was pointing out to people with some intelligence.
U go and pack your backs and go home grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by 9itewolf(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2017
fabulouskeem:

my brother dis ain't a movie. do you know AK47 gun's are so powerful that it goes through the wall n still kill and that post is very small if he had stayed believe me it would have be worst for him because he just drop one of the thieves..assuming the door is bullet proof now na real advantage for him..so his decision to leave is the best choice to defend himself but unfortunately he lost his life. ..RIP to him
u re right..... Cos dat1 sef dey

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by 9itewolf(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:
RIP sir.

But what makes him leave the post where he had enough cover for himself and adequate advantage to kill those thieves is what I still don't get.
could be due to limited bullets bro
Politics / Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by 9itewolf(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2017
amuokuko:
God bless Nigerians with good heart...

United we conquer...
UNITED we CONQUER

1 Like

Romance / Re: Unbelievable! See What These Slay Queens Were Caught Doing. by 9itewolf(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:

What do you expect? They have to be Yoruba girls.
Dem don formatt dis one brain ooo

5 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
3YZQSDH. 3YZQSDH. 3YZQSDH. If u like am play am.

3 Likes

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Okebarn:
i don't understand your point bro. Are we in any competition that i don't know or you are challenging me to go into one with you?
talkn abt d millionaire challenge....
Anybody who nail d 10odd is automatically a stakeholder abi? 5k is d minimum amount
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Okebarn:

i gave out this game without looking at the dates, whoever stake on this, should be patient.
all the best on the rest of the games.

in the mean time, count down to the best 10 contestants of #MillionaireBetChallenge. WatchOut tomorrow by 12am
Happening Live & Direct on facebook
http://m.facebook.com/millionairebetchallenge

Come support your goons
guess u urslf find it hard to pick 10odss among d games dt played yesterday and today only lolz
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=Calebsky post=57280631][/quote] i saw the game too..... Handicap 0:1) 2 is same as x2...gave the team 0:2)2
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2017
platoworks:
Any tips on Jeju utd v Suwon blue?
home team win or draw nd under 4.5. #myOpinion
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
bigcee:

Don't worry dey open mouth for nairaland, I know where to meet you...I no need tell you anything here.
lolz baba werey grin grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
kumulus:

Its a FT draw...the bookies know what they're doing...most probably a 2/X, CS 1:1
Na home win.. Home need d match if u check the table....and Zaragoza is goin nowhere
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
fergieboy:

Too bad he lost.. He played juve win and
[s]madrid not juve
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lillestorm women 1:07. Wetin dat1 go do me if i leave am jeje. cry cry
Business To Business / Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by 9itewolf(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
juke3:

Please where is your Warehouse if you are still doing dis
I work at katangowa. whatsapp 0.80. 61. 19. 969. 7
Adverts / Re: ... by 9itewolf(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Been long I use here
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
As ticket dey cut dis week..if no b say I dey c other ppl ticket..i for dey reason say Na my village ppl dey do me ooo.
Bt thank Goodness its not only me grin grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
jakandeola:
a girl dat bet
is DAT one a girl grin grin
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2017
I nor dey drop 2per day but 1...... Try your luck. 3YJF5LH 3YJF5LH. when u rinse finish Mk I see.

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Toyorsih:
Must you people play Real Madrid vs Juventus

It will clear you for eye if that match doesn't go as expected
like say u dey my mind
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2017
obindomanya:
which kind thing be dis Nagoya?
so no be only me.... grin grin I giv am 1x
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
bigcee:

grin grin grin
u look cute grin grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 9itewolf(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
I need to stop addin pplz game to mine......d thing dey kill me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.