Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number (33683 Views)

See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by ashawopikin(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
use woman, believe me it works, i am a living testimony grin grin
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by 9itewolf(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Seems d guy pics nd acct details has disappeared from our op's fone
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by asumo12: 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
model of the phone?

gabazin080:
hello nairalanders. i believe i can get the help needed here.

yesterday someone stole my wife's phone and keeps using the line but refused to pick any call but he is always active on her facebook and whatsapp. so i stopped calling and msg him that he should lets talk and negotiate how much to pay to retrieve the phone.

luckily for me he picked my call and demanded 30k but i priced it to 15 k and asked for his account details which he sent to me with his phone number.

though i have his account details but the problem now is how to track him cus i dont want to pay 15k and still not get the phone. someone should help me pls
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by micflo28(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op take ur wife to her network provider if she was the one who registered her number herself, she will tell dem it was stolen and still in use and they will check his location and u go bust him. I hate phone thieves, A phone is like ones personal diary, when stolen a lot is lost with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Mpamaegbu: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
budosky:
Lol @ He might be a Nairalander. wink wink

I doubt if we have such stonehead mumu here...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by qrymz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:

yesterday someone stole my wife's phone and keeps using the line but refused to pick any call but he is always active on her facebook and whatsapp. so i stopped calling and msg him that he should lets talk and negotiate how much to pay to retrieve the phone.

luckily for me he picked my call and demanded 30k but i priced it to 15 k and asked for his account details which he sent to me with his phone number.

though i have his account details but the problem now is how to track him cus i dont want to pay 15k and still not get the phone. someone should help me pls

this case is easy, the bank will place a red alert on his account as soon as u pay the money and will be deceived into going to the banking hall to get his money as his atm (if he uses) won't work. the bank will inform the police and arrest him. sefini
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by goldcoinhub: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
gracedvictor:
PROTECT YOUR VALUABLES FROM THEFT..... TRACK IT WITH OUR TRACKER... JUST 13K...YOU WOULD GET THE EXACT LOCATION OF YOUR CAR ALWAYS ON YOUR PHONE. CALL NOW TO ORDER

Is it possible to track a lost item already, they just stole my Gen
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Tecno66: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Go to any branch of his bank and report the case or notify the police and he will be picked like Stephanie Otobo who went to the bank to withdraw the money paid to her account by Appostle Suleiman.
gabazin080:

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by topas100(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
The thief is finished! Just track him smartly
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=qrymz post=57924341]

this case is easy, the bank will place a red alert on his account as soon as u pay the money and will be deceived into going to the banking hall to get his money as his atm (if he uses) won't work. the bank will inform the police and arrest him.

Report to the police and get a letter from them give it to the bank he operate and pay the money he demand once he want to withdrew the money even in ATM it capture his face and his acct will be restricted this is by help of the bank

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by CertifiedGee(m): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Trust me, this thief will clinch the number one spot on the 'World's Dumbest Outlaws' on Sony Max.

What position will "a thief that stole laptop and escaped but came back to steal the powerpack and get caught" be?
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by eyinjuege: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Interesting

Please give us update when the matter is sorted.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Report to the police and get a letter from them give it to the bank he operate and pay the money he demand once he want to withdrew the money even in ATM it capture his face and his acct will be restricted this is by help of the bank
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
I don't think this Is real, Maybe someone close to you Is playing Prank On You Hehe. My One Cent!!"
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
NCAN over to u guys, let's look for this yellowbar demon , his name is dairo prince adeyinka , we must find him, he will never go unpunished ,

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by aikyg(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by teebankz10(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:

the fleber(thief)might be a nairalander and possibly following this thread tongue,but wait o....whats the model of the phone sef
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by chrisj2(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
smartn09:
yes, they can, but you may spend money bc they will get Court order that will compel the bank/network providers to divulge his details without hesitation. They has helped me in the past. Try them out.

I am sure that the police will want something from him... If the phone is very expensive then it might be worth all the hassle, otherwise, shame the fellow and not pay him.

I have ongoing issue myself; someone used my online bank facility to buy 'MTN on demand top up'. I got one alert and was thinking, what is going on here; less than 12 hrs later, the person transacted another top up.

Bank says they will investigate and MTN says it has nothing to do with them, that I shd deal with the bank. But all SIMs are registered and this person can easily be found or made to face some justice. But this is Nja - I have no trust in our systems.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op if we catch this yellowbar thief can we use him to set example for others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Kelvinmelvin(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
lekjons:
I have a feeling that you are going to catch him, all thanks to him being an illiterate(by still using the SIM)

go to your wife's network provider office, explain to them, call him from there, if he picks up, they will be able to track his location (I also heard an app 'truecaller' can do that also)

tracking his location is one thing, catching him is another.

you'll still need the police to catch him, unless you're some kind of bouncer..

Or he could hire me...
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
The bank have told you to pay the money...so just go and pay the money after which you notify the bank of your transaction. Since you are scared of pay the 15k you should also forget about the phone. The bank knows how to track the mumu. Take the 15k to the bank you reported the issue to.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by aikyg(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
princeade86:
post his pix nairaland. mumu thief.
See his picture and his truecaller account here.

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by fidelism: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
@ OP, I hope u are not ruining your chance of catching this person. Posting it here while you have already reported to the bank and police might ruin such a chance. From my personal investigation about him, he has over 1000 FB friends and someone among them might be here and alert him. Take down this topic and feed us back when he is caught.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Torchwood(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
If you are still requiring this service give me a call on 08062973630. If you have your Phone Pack or serial number it makes it faster for me but if you dont no problem we can still solve that problem.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by bunmiano: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:
do u think the police can help with dis

modified: for those asking of his account details:

ph num : 09076234223

dairo prince adeyinka 0234574355 . pix later. have found out his address

Na small thing

Message me on whatsapp

Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Emaprince: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chai!!! This one is tooooo dumb. I never see this kind thief before.

1st he is using the same line in the phone..and to make matters worst, he sent his bank details. Who does that

That bank details gave him away already.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by allstarcomic(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
GO TO THE NETWORK PROVIDER TO TRACE THE PERSON'S DETAILS I ACTUALLY HELPED SOMEONE TRACK DOWN ONE IDIOT TOO LIKE THAT. ALL I USED WAS HIS PHONE NUMBER.

SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME TO WACTH MY FIRST COMEDY, AND I ALSO APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I REALLY OWE YOU GUYS A LOT, I PROMISE TO DELIVER A BETTER CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS.
ALL YOU SAID SHALL BE TAKEN IN TO CONSIDERATIONS .
WHILE PREPARING FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTL92gqe9MQ&spfreload=10
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
fidelism:
@ OP, I hope u are not ruining your chance of catching this person. Posting it here while you have already reported to the bank and police might ruin such a chance. From my personal investigation about him, he has over 1000 FB friends and someone among them might be here and alert him. Take down this topic and feed us back when he is caught.
his details and his pictures should also be posted on Facebook since he had refused to obey non-violent method of negotiation. He had also refused dialog. He should be disgraced.

My own advise for you is...post his name, and phone number and if possible his account details and pictures on Facebook and Instagram.
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by Tiffbuxas: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
gabazin080:
do u think the police can help with dis

modified: for those asking of his account details:

ph num : 09076234223

dairo prince adeyinka 0234574355 . pix later. have found out his address
I trust nairaland Abegg put the pics make we do justice, somebody must know him here
Re: How Can I Track A Phone Thief. I Have His Phone Number And Account Number by mkoabiola: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wat is d worth of the phone sef, with d wala.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Ways To Detect A Fake Phone / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life / Smartphones You Must Not Buy In 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.