Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

9jaBabeOfficial's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaBabeOfficial's Profile / 9jaBabeOfficial's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours by 9jaBabeOfficial: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2017
PROPAGANDA. YOU DON'T KNOW ME, I DON'T KNOW YOU.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by 9jaBabeOfficial: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Attention seeker

14 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Moves To Premium Snapchat; People Are To Pay N10,000 To View His Snaps by 9jaBabeOfficial: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
If your father had not cum that day, we won't be suffering this...

1 Like

Romance / Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money??(ladies Come In) by 9jaBabeOfficial: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Did so in my previous relationship, but he do give me without me asking.(Age gap and his personality)

In my present relationship, I am the custodian of all monies that comes in and the accountant general (best friends)

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES ”? by 9jaBabeOfficial: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
When the people he planned the whole engagement brouhaha started shouting, "say yes, say yes"
Romance / Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by 9jaBabeOfficial: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
To live the baby girl life...I'm tired of being an adult.

I have paid my dues.
Family / The Source Of That Wealth by 9jaBabeOfficial: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
With the kind of sympathetic heart I have, I felt very bad for EVANS, I could sense his fear, but that is not to encourage what he did.
When I eventually read the story of their last victim that escaped, the Maydon Pharmaceutical guy and how they still held him hostage having paid the ransom already, I felt sorry for the man and became very angry with Evans and his gang, yes, I am very emotional..But the law must take it's full force.

There is this student I know in one of the Northern states, comes from an average family, comes to the family house to spend some days sometimes because his own family house is in the west... Before I knew it, he bought a car in his year1, still in his year1,he got an iPhone, and as I write this,he's still in his year1(say within 6 months)

I asked one of the guys some days ago what this guys does, he said he doesn't know, the guy won't say and it is neither me nor anybody's business.I kept quiet, afterall, the consequences of his actions or inactions won't affect me in anyway, even tho I know that if he's into any dirty business and gets caught, I will feel very very bad for him.

Try to know the source of that money you see your brother, sister, uncle. aunt, father, mother or friend squandering about and try your best possible to talk them out of it or at least pray for them.

Cheers

NB

https://web.facebook.com/naijababeofficial/
Romance / Boobs Wahala by 9jaBabeOfficial: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2017
I am not a fan of big boobs, but at least the boob should be big enough to bring out your feminine shape. I am actually a victim, but that God for padded bras.

Now something happened to me sometime ago, I had a very very very important event to attend, so I took my expensive ankara someone dashed me to my tailor, giving him a date I will come pick it up... After turning me around for almost a month, he brought it early in the morning of the day I needed to wear it apologizing and all.

When it was time for the event, I tried putting it on and discovered the bust area was too big..OhLawd...Why me? I almost cried, but the tears were stuck in my throat.

I used my most padded bra, to no avail.
Then I did the most ridiculous thing ever, I took out my two best padded bra, and wore the both of them.
Yes! I wore two bra and got the perfect bust size that fit into the dress, well, who cares?

Slim and petite girls like me suffer a lot but like I keep saying, I have a bright bodily future, it can only be delayed, but can not be denied.

Afterall, Cossy's breast were once n!pples!

#NB

https://web.facebook.com/naijababeofficial/
Romance / My Journey To Having Big Butts by 9jaBabeOfficial: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2017
So there is this colleague of mine in the office that has this perfect body. Tall, not fat but has a big and wide booty. No homo, but I so admire hers even tho I'm used to seeing ladies with such heavy package.

I wondered what her secret was.... I'm a lepa from bone to bone, but blessed with tiger marks (stretch marks) and that consoled me that my destiny can only be delayed but cannot be denied, but I got tired of this delayed destiny, I wanted it ASAP....
Back to my colleague....

I noticed she eats groundnut, even buys the ones we keep in the office for everyone. That was how I started eating groundnut like my life depended on it, forgetting where the good Lord brought me from... The dreaded land of boiled pimples.
1st pimple came and I thought it was because I was about to "leak" down there, small by small they started appearing like boil, on my goddamn face, nyash I no see.

Mbanu, I cannot come and go and loose out on having that perfect body shape, and also loose my manageable fine face. No selfies, no videos, cos of my boiled pimples.... I stopped eating groundnut immediately, treated my face nicely, got my groove back and I have accepted my fate, let me manage the tiger marks for now at least that assures me that all hope is not lost.

I'm not relenting though as I am about to start squats cos I heard it works too. I only hope I won't start walking like someone that had an orgy.

#NaijaBabe

https://web.facebook.com/pg/naijababeofficial/posts/

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.