Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

9jaDoc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaDoc's Profile / 9jaDoc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 34 pages)

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
blackbeau1:
lol. Blame Hollywood /nollywood movies

Ya nailed it kiss

1 Like

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
see your mouth like it's ok by me.

It is very much ok by me. I like a man at slight disadvantage, a bit shy. Everybody is different.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
tribalistseun:
see your mouth like it's ok by me.

This your monika sef. If na me be Seun I go ban u just for that

1 Like

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
UBGG:
I blame the stupid men who enable the lifestyles of broke, lazy women who do not know what it means to legitimately and morally earn a dime.

Blame tradition and nature. How many times do u hear "househusband", you only hear "housewife"

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
blackbeau1:
Simple but bitter truth. And if for any reason you are bent on dating her, then let her know from the start you can't afford to take care of her at that level. Lay your cards on the table. Don't try to be who you aren't .

They hope against hope she would "fall in love" with them along the line then money won't matter

1 Like

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
majekdom2:
Must a man be responsible for a lady's material needs

In most cases, YES grin

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
michlins:
Exactly what I tell people. You see a girl rocking Gucci and asked her out then expect her to accept okirika

It's Yahoo Yahoo mentality

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm true, initially i thought she was talking about dating someone your class.
well i guess you are right, i misunderstood the lady.

At least one honest Nairalander. Kudos.

10 Likes

Romance / Re: Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? by 9jaDoc(f): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Any tribe can marry any tribe.
But... u just met the lady and u r thinking marry already?
Romance / Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by 9jaDoc(f): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Holysiner503:

You are really good @ keeping time!! Buhari needs people like you, so you can tell am say time dey run against am!!

grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by 9jaDoc(f): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:
abeg lets call a spade a spade cheesy.d babe wanna hustle in some dollars for the Christmas cheesy.normal tincheesy. JONNYSPUTE... Like i said before its better u don't poke ur nose into the issue o. Abeg let d babe hustle her money.i am sure ur Yankee friend know wat she is.he ain't naive.

If I wasn't married I'd be less likely to date u if I know u Yankee . Everybody is different.
Romance / Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by 9jaDoc(f): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Holysiner503:
Na wa oh Madam time keeper

It was copy and paste. Took 5 seconds.
Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Yeah i know but relationship should not be founded on the basics of financial class.

You know, then why did u write this:

"If that is the case, then most of these slay Queens online, Hawking their bodies for sex and money, will go broke, which in turn make many ladies poor..
The rich guys that patronized them will have to go for their class, leaving the average slay Queens in poverty..
90% of wealth ladies have all over the world were acquired as a result of their relationship with one rich man and the other.."

Clearly, you didn't know. You didn't know she said:
"men should date women whose lifestyles they can finance"

8 Likes

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Wow!

Lucky you grin

Yeah, I know. Some men like to be dominated and some women enjoy feeling dominant. It has to match up for it to work.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
If that is the case, then most of these slay Queens online, Hawking their bodies for sex and money, will go broke, which in turn make many ladies poor..
The rich guys that patronized them will have to go for their class, leaving the average slay Queens in poverty..
90% of wealth ladies have all over the world were acquired as a result of their relationship with one rich man and the other..
In truth, dating and relationship should never be based on money or class..

when two people love each other, they should build trust and love together irrespective of their social class..

You misread the OP: she is saying men should date women whose lifestyles they can finance

21 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think she made sense though, don't date a lady you know her lifestyle is way above your financial capacity except you have no future plans with her either way, Go for your mate.

Everyone is different. What if the lady is like me, I like a man at slight disadvantage, a bit shy

6 Likes

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
Nobody asked you Madam.

Then who is this directed at:
(Quoting the OP)
"Are the guys to be blamed for tagging ladies as beign materialistic or are the girls actually materialistic.?"

72 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane by 9jaDoc(f): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
My husband is less educated and makes less money but he is perfect for me

244 Likes 13 Shares

Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Yep...Afonja staged a coup, when it backfired he stayed...fought till death. He was so powerful even in death his fulani betrayers kept shooting darts into him to be sure he was indeed dead.

Bring your mind to 1966, Nwobosi at Akintola's house. The Premier was the only casualty who exchanged fire with his assailants.

Now, forward to 1970. Ojukwu in Enugu. The only general in the history of African warfare to ever abandon his people and fleeing warfront after disguising himself as a prostitute.

Fast forward to 2017...Afaraukwu, the python II theater....where is your Mazi?

Bunch of lilly livered cowards!

By the way how do u reconcile this your write-up with this part of the story:

"Alimi arrived Ilorin and was hosted by Afonja. Soon after Alimi took Ilorin as his place of abode, a rift broke out between Alaafin and Afonja. When the disagreement reached the climax and the two had to take up arms, Afonja, out of regard for Alimi's spiritual and military prowess, sought his support. Alimi helped in mobilising an army in support of Afonja leading to victory over Alaafin. The defeat led the then Alaafin migrating from old Oyo to the site now called Oyo."
Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Yep...Afonja staged a coup, when it backfired he stayed...fought till death. He was so powerful even in death his fulani betrayers kept shooting darts into him to be sure he was indeed dead.

Bring your mind to 1966, Nwobosi at Akintola's house. The Premier was the only casualty who exchanged fire with his assailants.

Now, forward to 1970. Ojukwu in Enugu. The only general in the history of African warfare to ever abandon his people and fleeing warfront after disguising himself as a prostitute.

Fast forward to 2017...Afaraukwu, the python II theater....where is your Mazi?

Bunch of lilly livered cowards!

Without taking sides, I'd say u just supported the popular view that Igbos are indeed very wise people. They know WHEN to be brave. There is a time for everything. Time to be brave and time to run. See, because Ojukwu SURVIVED he is today an evergreen legend. Kanu SURVIVED. Every other person u mentioned foolishly got themselves killed. That's not bravery. It is called foolhardiness (notice the word starts with FOOL)

2 Likes

Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 6:03am On Dec 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Ekweremadu should do his best to get pdp back in power. They will understand the language of stealing is not corruption; APC does not!

The issue is not Ekweremadu. The issue is harassing the one person building and providing jobs, while leaving polithievians who steal BIG and contribute nothing.
Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Cross dressing and cross identity is in their gene

At least they only dress, they don't take it in the ass like you
Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=63472569][/quote]

Last time I checked Igbos are still Nigerians
Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:
why do yorubas flare up each time a topic like this is raised..

It is not Yorubas. It is a very, very, very few jobless individuals who exist only on Nland. They may not even be Yoruba.
Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 5:16am On Dec 21, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Everytime Ibo is in trouble the first thing he does is make attempt to deflect to Yoruba.

What is new about loss of Ilorin that a 5yr old has not already been told many times to the tune of boring?

Innoson need your solidarity. Go and tell your shop owners with account in GTB to donate it to offset Innoson debt.

No be today this thing start sef. Gen. Afonja staged himself a nice little coup. No wonder Awo was always thinking coup till it ultimately culminated in him committing suicide.

2 Likes

Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 5:07am On Dec 21, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink sad cool sad undecidedU bi igbo man but use FAKE. moniker abi?I pity dem bois wey go don chased u thinking u are a lady.I hail u

But I agreed with u now. You are a Yoruba woman and I am an Igbo man. In fact u should discreetly inform my husband. He keeps confusing me for a lady.
Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 5:02am On Dec 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

5000 Nigerians? Even leyland in it's heyday never provided up to 5000 jobs lol. Is it not an assembly? Abeg find another lie bro

Your quarrel is with the deputy senate president. This is what he said on the Senate floor verbatim:

"We have been talking about promoting made in Nigeria goods. This man manufactures vehicles, he has over 5, 000 people in his employment, he has international partners. What are you projecting before them? That he is a criminal? If we as Senate allow this to continue, there is nothing else that will ever work."

7 Likes

Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 4:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Osucoward:
An uneducated Flat head (Ibo) man mistelling Yoruba history. What an insult.

I am an Igbo man and u r a Yoruba woman.
This is from Vanguard verbatim. I didn't change a single word.

6 Likes

Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 4:34am On Dec 21, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Rally round a fraudster, a common criminal? No thanks.

A person who has done what our govt, with all it's resources, could not do, who provides jobs to over 5000 Nigerians.
We should be bailing him out and giving him grants. The useless politicians who steal and contribute nothing is who we should be after.

7 Likes

Education / Re: Anxiety Mounts Over Chevron’s Alleged Non-conversion Of Ijaw Graduates by 9jaDoc(f): 4:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Na wa
Celebrities / Re: A Lady Striped Necked In A Club While Shaking Her Ass by 9jaDoc(f): 3:57am On Dec 21, 2017
But this is a very OLD video.

1 Like

Culture / Re: How Afonja (yorubas) Lost The Ilorin Throne by 9jaDoc(f): 3:55am On Dec 21, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Everytime Ibo is in trouble the first thing he does is make attempt to deflect to Yoruba.

What is new about loss of Ilorin that a 5yr old has not already been told many times to the tune of boring?

Innoson need your solidarity. Go and tell your shop owners with account in GTB to donate it to offset Innoson debt.

Well you'd be surprised this is my first time comming across the story and I thought it very interesting.

As for Innoson, he is a NIGERIAN hero and we should all rally around him and also be against the excesses of EFCC, irrespective of tribe

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.