Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

9jaDoc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaDoc's Profile / 9jaDoc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 34 pages)

Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 3:28am On Dec 14, 2017
apalemighty01:

SARS AND IPOB are the only things that are not in America. BH= Taliban et all. Fulani herdsmen = drunk white gun loving freaks.

In short. all other things in the list are THERE

I'm always in both places. There is no comparison whatsoever but home is home.
Example: they are now talking about passing a law whereby a police officer who stops or searchs u, besides having probable cause, must also give u a business card with all his info and his station info. Compare to our NPF.

1 Like

Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 3:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Caseless:
norrin like home for sure.

Well, you've defied "brain drain " and have given it a new meaning; maybe "brain oscillation". grin

My friend isn't that lucky , and as pro-home as he is, he now wants out.

"Brain oscillation". Epic!
Romance / Re: What Does It Mean When Someone Asks "Do You Dance?" by 9jaDoc(f): 3:11am On Dec 14, 2017
My sister mama gee, if u ask me na who I go ask?
Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:04am On Dec 14, 2017
The big lesson here: You can't take anything with u when u go. All that wealth you spent yourself gathering will stay right here when u go just like they were here before u came.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Romance / Re: Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family by 9jaDoc(f): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Old
Politics / Re: Olayinka Sonaike Is Dead - (ESVABORN BOSS) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
his death will be a blessing to another man in disguise, old people like this don't suppose to be in forefront of leadership, in US his mates are in old peoples home playing whot and ludo waiting for their time to join their ancestors

Are u related to Lai Mohammed?
Trump is 71 this year
Politics / Re: Olayinka Sonaike Is Dead - (ESVABORN BOSS) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Raiyell:

Are you projecting your behaviour on other people again? I thought TB Joshua prayed out your legion of demons after they caught you deep-throathing a mad man?

Why TBJ now? Just because he is treating your homosexuality doesn't give u the right to lie with his name.
TV/Movies / Re: Pastor Receives Serious Beaten From The Madman He Tried To Heal ..... LOL by 9jaDoc(f): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Funny
Health / Re: This 13 Simple Tips Will Help You Lose More Weight In This New Year. by 9jaDoc(f): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Ok, how about gain weight
Travel / Re: Why Do People Buy First-class? by 9jaDoc(f): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Unlimited22:

Co-sign.
One bottle for you.
Moet

Thanks. Just drank it. Tasty
Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
yeyerolling:
Dodgy man. No one in his family inherited his cars or houses, no one ransacked the abandoned house, built his tombstone before he died. All pointers to juju cheesy

How did he pay the juju man? The man was penniless. I don't think it was juju.
Heard his wife and kids are living large and all doing very well.

13 Likes

Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Please explain, one minute Asiwaju was pushing white powder and a wanted man in the USA and the next minute he was a Governor and political godfather?

As u pointed out, white powder. That's money. Plus from wealthy family. Over to u.

14 Likes

Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Ezego imported electronics.

Please explain. One minute he was caught in robbery and penniless and disowned by his father, the next minute he was a billionaire before 30.

187 Likes 5 Shares

Music/Radio / Re: Rappers That Got Their Careers Ended By Beefs by 9jaDoc(f): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Beef is a career- boosting gimmick
Celebrities / Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good for the stupid fan. Serves him right

Tiwa, no mind the haters joor
Resist giving them the attention they seek
Don't let them distract you
Keep doing your thing

8 Likes

Celebrities / Re: "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back by 9jaDoc(f): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Tiwa, beauty plus brains plus voice

**First and second to comment in case u didn't notice**

God just overbless some people. Take this Tiwa for example. Why can't I be rich and famous like her instead of only being so devastatingly beautiful.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Icecomrade:

Well kool.

Used to be very active on Nairaland in the past.

Currently do more if Twitter.
I recommend that to u. Sure it's not time wasting.
Facebook is a no no

Thanks for the tip
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Jobs That May Ruin Sleep by 9jaDoc(f): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
U forgot to call Lalasticlala and mynd44
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Jobs That May Ruin Sleep by 9jaDoc(f): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sleep is overated
Culture / Re: Yoruba Torah Proofs, "There Is Nothing Like Hanukah But A Figment Of Human Mind" by 9jaDoc(f): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
How does this affect the price of garri?
Politics / Re: Is Atiku Abubakar Corrupt? by 9jaDoc(f): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Is charcoal black?

1 Like

Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Find out how Tinubu and Dangote make theirs grin
Drugs and cement respectively. Over to u.

155 Likes 4 Shares

Travel / Re: Why Do People Buy First-class? by 9jaDoc(f): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Because they can afford it
Business / Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ever found out how he made his money?

60 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Facebook User Shares Over 400k To Friends For Christmas by 9jaDoc(f): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
I hope u mean $ not naira. Otherwise gerarahia.
Celebrities / Re: Olamide And Davido Tops List Of Nigeria’s Most Searched Songs On Google In 2017 by 9jaDoc(f): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oh ok, u mean in 9ja
Crime / Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Icecomrade:

Create the hashtag on Twitter and add me

I don't do Twitter... or facebook. I'm even thinking of quitting Nairaland once I've calculated it wastes too much of my precious time.
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Trade Balance Exceeds N1 Trillion For First Time Since 2014 – Report by 9jaDoc(f): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
crafteck:

For the first time on nairaland, someone sees social media for what it is, a place to see other people view, a place to learn and a place to teach..not just to blinly force an insight to a situation . More grease to your elbow sir.

The credit goes to u - for being so observant.
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Caseless:
this is acerbic and could surely break me down.

I saw one documentary of a Sudanese refugee or an asylum seeker in Israel, and I increased my love for Nigeria even more.

It was like the whole community came out to tell him to leave their country. Every white person out there wanted him out- and he was helpless and lacked what to say to them.

I thank God for Nigeria.

I heard most of your colleagues are leaving Nigeria. Any such plans on our radar?

Nothing like home, unless it is a total war zone.
Oh, me? I go and come as I wish, one of the lucky few.
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Caseless:
I was in a vehicle with some foreigners last time somewhere in akwa ibom, we were stopped by some immigration officers who after frisking through the vehicle, identify the foreigners because they couldn't answer the simple question about our state and LG put to us . They were asked to alight , while I sat back like a king.

The feeling was priceless and that can only happen to me in Nigeria.

My accent does not sound different here.

I can fight for Nigeria- trust me.

Exactly. And u can complain and rant as loud as u wish about any perceived problems in the country. Any other place u can't complain too loudly or you'd be asked "why don't u go back to your own country?"
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Trade Balance Exceeds N1 Trillion For First Time Since 2014 – Report by 9jaDoc(f): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
crafteck:
Easy to write all this, guess what? It affects prices,
go and investigate, prices are dropping, as for other things, they were caused by years of bastardization... They are being gradually dealt with

U r right. Every place has some problems. Only that the grass always appears greener on the other side. Ask those who came back from Libya. At least in 9ja u have the priceless advantage of being in your own country, on the ground, settled. Any other place u r "that foreigner" - an outsider with an accent, who is causing all the problems in their counyry, who should go back to her own country and stop "taking our jobs" and driving wages down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.